Ms. Dollie's Living Fantasies Ch. 09

Story Info
Headed home after the Birthday Surprise, another Surprise.
1.8k words
4.45
6.5k
2
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Headed home after Birthday Surprise.

By Dollie

{Another series of short stories about new friend Fred.}

I had just been fucked by three very young men and was feeling proud of myself. I can't believe I can have sex with so many men and it does not hurt me or seem to tire me out. Choosing cocks under 8" long helps. At that time I felt as if I could take on several others that day. After all, I mostly just lay there and enjoy myself.

The weather was Florida perfect so after stopping at a small diner for lunch we just kept riding through the country. At least the sun dress I was wearing was decent.

After we got back on the county highway Denny begged me to change to one of my mini skirts and a boobie showing blouse. His excuse was we might find another new friend. Like in his fantasies for years, he was enjoying watching me be used by other men. I was actually enjoying it myself.

I always have a few of those play clothes handy in the truck so I changed without complaining. We ended up less than 25 miles or so from the Gulf, so we decided to go check out a new place all alone. I never know where we are. I'm just along for the ride. We enjoy watching gators and other animals in the wild.

Just off the narrow county highway Denny knew of a smaller paved road that our son had told us about that leads to a small county park with a campground and some off-road trails. We'd never been down it so decided we needed to check out as many places as possible before moving back up north.

At the end of the narrow road were several primitive campsites, a hand pump well, and some picnic tables of poured concrete. Denny reminds me of these things. All I know is we went to the Gulf and messed around.

Denny started down one of the narrow driving trails but stopped because it was a rutted road of sugar sand with low hanging trees and brush hanging over. Our truck is a two wheel drive quad cab with a topper shell. Not exactly made for off roading. He backed up and parked next to one of those oversized cement picnic tables then we got out to just relax, hoping we'd spot some wildlife.

Denny wanted to walk down the trail but we both are still not walking far. We haven't been in the sun much and lost our Florida tans. I figured I should try to get my boobies browned a little before moving.

I removed my blouse and hiked my mini skirt up to my waist as I sat on top the table facing the sun. Denny wore shorts so he removed his shirt and pulled the shorts up as far as he could. The warm sun felt good and it was so peaceful there alone.

But as he said all good things end too soon. We could see and hear a jacked up four wheeler headed our way down the entrance road. I grabbed my blouse but Denny told me it's most likely a couple of young boys who will just drive by to go down one of those trails. I thought It will be fun to give them a quick look. I did pull my skirt down at least to my crotch, which was as far as it would go. I was sitting on the table mostly on my bare butt.

Denny has been wrong before. The truck pulled up next to our truck and a guy in his 60's got out. He said he just had to stop to get a better look at those big titties. I like it when men say things like that so I didn't bother to put my top on.

We found out he was 61 and sex crazy like most old guys around here. Compared to many he is clean and medium built. We talked about boobs and nature. He offered to take us down the trail in his truck to see a nice view of the Gulf. We explained that we couldn't get into that tall truck because of our weak legs.

Fred, Denny call him, moved his truck right next to the table where we sat. Fred helped me to stand on the table and just step into his truck. I don't think it was by accident. Fred put his arms around my waist to steady me but his hands ended up on the lower part of boobs. He apologized while I just smiled, saying that's okay.

Denny grabbed my blouse but Fred told us we don't need it. Denny tossed it in our truck and locked it up then climbed in beside me. I'm sure by then Fred could tell I wasn't wearing panties. It didn't help that as I slid across the bench seat so Denny could get in that my skirt slipped up above my butt.

The truck had a floor shifter so I kept my feet and legs on the right side of it near Denny's. With those big tires and rough ride along that bumpy sand lane my boobs were bouncing all over and Fred was watching me more than the road.

I didn't plan on getting out of Fred's truck but he insisted after he parked. He told me I couldn't get any sun on my tits while in the truck. Him and Denny helped me down. I remember only one step part way down the side of the truck and a long way to the ground.

Even Denny had trouble getting out. I wasn't very graceful or ladylike. First I tried to just slip down front ward but was afraid when I put my foot on the step I'd fall.

Fred was staring. Denny made sure he mentioned my pussy was in full view and spread wide, juicy, and showing pink. Remember, it was freshly fucked by three young boys. I'm sure it still had cum in it even though I'd tried to clean up at the motel. Fred told us he was enjoying this view and tried to guide me down.

I turned and backed out as Fred put my foot on the step. Denny later told me Fred's face was within inches of my spread bare pussy as he also helped hold me and helped me down. At the time all I was worried about was falling.

Several times Fred made it clear that he noticed I wasn't wearing panties. I'm not sure what he said but he told me he likes a nice smooth shaved pussy. By then he had his hands all over my boobs and butt. His excuse was he was trying to keep me from falling on my butt. I was still worried about falling, not even thinking about being felt up.

Denny and I both thanked Fred for the help. I guess Fred took this as an okay to fondle me because he kept playing with my boob as we slowly walked closer to the water.

I have no idea how far my skirt was up then but felt Fred's hand slip up under the back of it and begin rubbing my butt cheeks. I guess I let out a moan or jumped because he asked if he should stop. I was climaxing repeatedly again so I told Fred it was fine with me and Denny if he played around.

About then I spotted a very large alligator near the edge of the water and stepped back. I quickly went back closer to Fred's truck. Denny and Fred stood next to me as Denny started playing with one of my tits.

Fred asked Denny if it was okay to still be messing with his wife. Of course Denny told Fred how he loves watching other men feeling me up. Taking the hint Fred lifted my short skirt and started rubbing my tightly closed pussy. He commented on how he'd seen it spread wide and now it was tight like a teenager.

I complained that my legs were getting tired and I needed to sit down. They helped me back up into Fred's truck. This was not easy and it's embarrassing not to be able to just climb up into a pick up truck. But the damned thing sits way too high.

With help from Denny and Fred I was able to stand on the step and lay over on the truck seat. I can only imagine the view they had then. Fred had already felt both tits and my pussy just getting me in the truck that far. Him and Denny were shoving on my butt cheeks and pushing me up but I still couldn't get my right foot in the truck.

Fred slipped his hand between my crotch and started pushing me in. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose or by accident. I felt a couple of fingers slipping inside me for a few seconds. I told them to just let me rest a bit before pushing me into the truck.

All I really needed was help lifting my right foot onto the floor. Fred worked on my pussy for at least a minute or more. I was having climaxes and he said I was getting very wet. He said what I really needed was a good fuck. Denny agreed.

As tall as Fred's truck was and the way I was laying there was no way anyone could get a cock in me. I'm not sure if this was good or bad. I told them to please just push me up so I can sit on the seat. They did and both got in so we could leave.

But now Fred was turned on. He couldn't resist fondling my titties some more. Most of you know that playing with my tits turns me on and makes me hot. Not sure why but this time I sat with a foot on each side of the floor gear shift leaving my legs spread. My skirt had slipped almost to my waist so my pussy was slightly visible. By this time I didn't care and was enjoying the attention I was getting.

Fred was driving the short distance back out to where our truck was. But now instead of staring at my bouncing tits he had other ideas. Each time he shifted gears Fred slowly moved his hand up my leg. It started out on my right knee and by the time we pulled up next to our truck his hand was resting on my pussy. I'm not sure what I said but something about if we rode much farther he probably would have had his fingers inside my pussy.