Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 13

Story Info
Shoe Shopping in Mini Skirt no Panties.
804 words
3.79
15k
2
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remember, I was takin Dollie shoe shopping? She didn't know it yet. And what better way for a man to get extra points than take his girl shoe shoppin? By this time during our dress-up surprise shopping trip, Dollie had that special glow! She was hot! After some more wandering up and down isles, we headed toward the shoe department, although Dollie still didn't know it.

Yep, there he was, Al Bundy from Married With Children... Well, sorta looked and acted like him. Actually, there were two male shoe clerks. One was busy fitting shoes on another cute gal wearing a mini-skirt. Lovely long, lanky legs. I wanted that job!

Remember that mule analogy? Dollie was being an Ass again. "No way am I trying on shoes dressed like this," she repeated.

Perhaps it was not the smartest thing to say-- at the time. But I reminded Dollie how we all got a cheap thrill with the little female clerk down isle seven.

The mule won... temporarily. Again we shopped and looked at sexy clothing. After buying a few halter tops and other girlie things I was getting to her! Seemed like hours, but eventually we accidentally ended up back in the shoe department, just lookin!

There were a few negative sides about clerks and sales people. They were always there trying to sell something. There's some mysterious thing about shoes, especially sexy pumps, and women, that us men have no clue about. After all, I grab the first pair of tennis shoes, dress shoes, or Wellington boots that fit and I'm outta there!

"Oh honey, look at these gorgeous red four inch pumps. Wouldn't they look nice with this skirt?" Dollie was already in another world.

Panties, or the lack thereof, was far from her feminine little mind! Wasn't no time before she was sitting up high in one of those little shoe store chairs, leg up on Al Bundy's knee, checkin out high heeled shoes! Also, wasn't no time before Al, the other shoe salesman, and a couple of perverted men were staring up Dollie's spread legged mini skirt, peering at and into her wide open pink orifice! Pussy to you folks who live on the backside of the mountains.

Almost forgot... both boobies were slippin in and out of her tiny button top, her bare buttocks mostly in full view, and that cunt completely exposed, each time the salesman lifted and spread Dollies leg. I was thinking what have I done?

Why do women have to try on every shoe in the store? Dollie was in shoe store heaven. About the only things she covered were her titties when she noticed too many people staring at her. At least her legs were together as the salesmen..., yea both now..., went searching for another box of shoes that Dollie described or saw on a shelf.

After what seemed like days, and 10,000 shoes later, we left happy. I was happy because my weird dress-up game was even more successful than I could imagine. Dollie because she had a few pair of shoes she couldn't live without!

I kinda think those shoe salesmen went home happy too, along with some other grinning male shoppers. Perhaps everyone didn't think this was such a great show. We noticed a few women slapping, hitting, and dragging husbands to other parts of the Big Box store.

===========================================

SHOE STORE GAMES AND MORE

Yep, we played this shoe store game many more times at that same Big Box store, regular shoe stores, ladies wear shops, and even some of the up-scale shoe stores in many other cities and towns over the years.

Each shopping trip wasn't exactly as planned. Dollie didn't enjoy displaying her bare crotch to other women shoe clerks. Male shoe clerks were sometimes offensive and nasty. A few guys even worked their hands thigh high and more. Also we did get escorted out or asked not to shop any longer at a few places.

Suggestions and propositions were made, but we took those as compliments. Yea, we had lots of fun. Not only did I plan more dress-up surprise shoe store visits, Dollie did also! I sometimes wonder, was it to show her Pussy, or just to buy shoes?

Even after retiring, until surveillance cameras began being used on walls, ceilings, behind shelves, and other secret places pussy showing shopping trips were common events several times a year.

Yes, we even play the spread pink pussy games in the modern Big Box stores and Home improvement Centers, making sure being exposed looks more accidental.

Were we bad? Or were we just brave? As you know, we kept these secrets many years. Perhaps we should have taken them with us to the grave. But then you wouldn't be sitting there masturbating, laughing, or saying OMG ...!