Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 16

Story Info
Mobile Strip clubs THE BUS TRIP.
1.7k words
4.5
6.3k
2
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around 1985 we found out about some special adult bus trips. Seems as though we always knew the right people, or the wildest. They were called stripper buses. I'm sure we heard about them while at the regular neighborhood strip clubs. Those places were opening and being closed down regularly in small town bars. I can see the idea to make them mobile to keep from being closed down.

Most times the regular strippers were practicing before the bus departed so there was entertainment if we got on 20-30 minutes early. With one or two skinny little dancers on the small stage and the others greeting and seating passengers we usually saw tits and ass right off.

The rides were a little over two hours on mostly the four lane highway so we hardly felt we were moving. The driver went to the nearest large city, either east or west, then returned. Each way was roughly an hour but he'd stop at the highway rest area on the return trip.

Again at the end of the trip most stayed on the bus at least thirty minutes or so as the older women continued showing their boobies. So this totaled nearly three hours of seeing tits and fondling them.

It was always fun when a few women stood topless at the door giving us a good look and usually a feel as we got off the bus. Yes, over three hours of assorted titties and an occasional little pussy to look at for a small cost.

We were in our mid 40's by then. Dollie was quite used to having strangers fondle her breasts. As we found out more about those bus trips, this was an important advantage.

Let me describe the bus. The one or two we rode were converted older school busses. Probably 40-45 feet long. Starting at the rear, there was a small stage, perhaps 10' deep across the back of the bus. A heavy brass pole was near one side. A satin purple pleated curtain was along each side and across the rear.

All other windows, except near the front, were blacked out or had silver one way mirror film on them. The rest of the bus had rear facing small seats in pairs with a tiny table between. The tables had circle cut outs for drinks.

The trips were advertised as adult mobile party clubs. The requirements were all men had to be with a woman, although single women were welcome. But they were not all your normal strippers. The paying guests would end up being the main entertainment.

On the first trips we went on, couples were older than us. 55+ and mostly full figured women. Most appeared to be husband and wives. There would also be young skinny gals, maybe 18-25, for the entertainment. These were the regular strippers, working the pole, and dancing in the isle.

For the most part, their titties were small and they wore G-strings. After the bus began moving, all women were encouraged to participate. I'm not sure if it was planned, guests would pay for the trip but the older women brave enough were eventually the main entertainment. Dollie, maybe 43, looked much younger and attracted the attention of the old guys.

On our first bus trip, Dollie was a good girl. Yet she was dressed rather raunchy, but seemed to keep mostly covered and seated. Many other women wore sexy clothing like Dollie often wore. I don't believe there was a dress code. But on that first bus ride for us no one exposed their pussies.

Once the little strippers got naked and the booze began flowing the female guests loosened up. Liquor was in coolers and very reasonably priced. No one else had pasties, yet boobs were set free.

The alcohol was working, titties were soon bouncing and shaking, fully exposed by many older women. It's strange, when one woman exposes her titties, others soon follow.

This first trip proved to be a nice tittie showing ride. Since these were average housewives with average bodies, and their breasts not so perfect, the variety made the trip interesting. We enjoyed the ride and signed up for another trip the following month.

We talked about Dollie going on stage or showing her boobies. She was more than willing. I told her to hold back and just enjoy the other women's performances awhile. It would give Dollie ideas on what to do. Dollie was never a shaker and dancer. Her few past strip acts always consisted of bending over topless, jiggling and playing with her titties.

Basically that's what most of the other non-stripper gals were doing. A few were amatuer belly dancers, a few were fairly good working the pole, and some could bend and lift their legs, putting on nice exhibitions.

A few bare butt cheeks, bellys, and showing of titties seemed to be the extent of the acts by the older women. No one cared. We just wanted to see titties!

Finally near the second half of the second trip liquor or bravery kicked in for a few middle aged women. Two, on the plump side, with very large pendulous boobs were on stage together shakin and playing with each other's titties.

One pulled the other woman's skirt down, exposing bikini panties. Soon they were pulling each others clothing off, as the small crowd cheered.

"Take it off" was heard and they did.

It wasn't the prettiest sight we've seen. Large boobs down to their waists, rolls of fat, and belly's covering pubic areas. But in time, they were bending over and showing it all.

I'm not sure if it was husbands coaxing wives, or booze working, soon several more middle aged women joined them on stage. Must have been half dozen naked women fondling each other and showing everything spread wide to those of us watching.

Those women ended up also up and down the isle where they continued. Some wandered toward the front of the bus, shaking their tits and showing their pussy's to anyone who whistled or clapped.

Apparently there were no NO TOUCHING rules here. Customers, male and female, would reach out and rub the dancers as they passed by. This encouraged women to stop to be fondled. A few of the big gals sat on laps and stuck titties into faces of customers. I just happened to be one of those lucky customers.

Two trips and Dollie sat there like a good little girl, sipping on her beer. As I remember, several months passed before we finally did go on another stripping bus ride. I believe it was late summer. Dollie had played a lot of public booby games on vacations by then. Together we decided it was time for Dollie to go on stage. But she made it clear she wasn't showing her pussy!

The bus was filled with customers. Glad we'd reserved our seats long before. We were a few seats back from the stage. This time there was a bigger assortment of age groups. About half of the couples were now our age or younger. Word of mouth was bringing more people to those strippin rides. More people realized these weren't AARP bus rides.

Again way before the bus was under way, a few young strippers were on stage dancing and partially clothed. Their perky little titties were soon bare and everyone was hollering and clapping. I'm not sure whether the bus had began rolling yet, but two young gals were soon totally naked, pole dancing and fondling each other.

No G-strings! Their cute little cunts were fully exposed. This was going to be an exciting bus ride. Naturally, with a beginning act like this, other strippers and brave female passengers would try to outdo that performance. At this time Dollie was having second thoughts about even going on stage.

She whispered "I'm not showing my pussy to these people."

A few hours, a few drinks, a bunch of naked ladies of all ages and shapes, many women had been on stage at least once. Some were completely naked and showing their spread cunts, also of all sizes. These were ordinary housewives! People were begging Dollie to take her turn.

Dollie had already been attracting attention from the time we got on the bus. She wore a tiny micro mini skirt and very revealing low cut top. The mini skirt was her reason for not going on stage. No panties! She knew her pussy would show just stepping up and standing on the stage. Any movement and she would be exposed.

Dollie did me proud. She went on the stage. In a short time her boobs were out of her top. Soon her top was off. Squeezing and playing with her own titties turned her on. It also turned on a few of those young gals. They were beside Dollie fondling her titties and making her hotter.

It didn't take long for Dollie's skirt to be raised above her waist by someone, then off. She was naked! For a woman who wasn't going to show her pussy, she had it spread and in full view many times.

Eventually Dollie and two little strippers were wandering up the isle throughout the small group of customers. Dollie would straddle the men's legs squirming around and rubbing her boobs in their faces. The men fondled Dollie's titties. She was hooked!

A few lucky guys wore shorts. Dollie's spread cunt was rubbing and spreading juices on their legs. This I found out later by Dollie and several of the men.

We took those bus trips a few times each year until around 1990, usually during cooler weather. Many customers were repeat riders and performers. We'd switch buses occasionally for the variety of different dancers and customers.

Dollie and several older gals became popular and were always asked to do their thing on stage... and in the seating area. Once men fondled Dollie's titties she'd begin straddling their leg and sliding her cunt up and down. For some reason, even in cooler weather, more men wore shorts!

I sort of remember the bus company being shut down by the law. But maybe we just got tired of the trips and went on to new adventures.