Ms. Dollie's Random Stories Ch. 17

Story Info
Mobile Strip clubs story two FLOATING STRIPPERS.
830 words
4.6
5.8k
1
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mobile Strip clubs story two FLOATING STRIPPERS

Yep, we discovered another interesting type stripping adventure. Told ya we knew all the right people (?) This time a large pontoon boat, as big as a river barge. Rumor was same people owned both the barge and the stripper buses. Publicly, these were advertised as adult dancing/dinner trips.

The barge ran down the Illinois River below XXXX. This is a secluded section of the river. Nothing but farm land and Government owned property along both sides farther down. Once past the industrial portion and barge terminals below XXXX, there were only tugboats pushing barges and mostly weekend boaters.

I remember these boat trips were around six hours. One trip from 10AM till 4PM then another evening cruise from 6PM till midnight. It went about two hours down river to a small town where it stopped for nearly two hours. Guests had a choice to dine on board or take a van shuttle ride to several night clubs along the river to eat. Then it would spend two hours on the trip back up stream.

We discovered this form of entertainment while on some of those stripper bus rides. The time frame overlapped, beginning for us around late 80's into early 90's. We were both pushing 50 by then. Still thought we were young and sexy.

The barge was maybe 50' by 200'. This is just a wild guess. It had a large inboard engine. Most of the deck was covered and enclosed with a padded bench seat nearly all the way around it. A section at the bow, 50'X25', was opened for nude sunbathing and lounging. We often sunbathed nude during parts of the afternoon ride.

The pilot was above the rear portion in a pilot house like the tugboats have. A stage was pretty much in the center with small tables and chairs around it. There was a small bar at the rear, with tiny restrooms on each side. Snacks and sandwiches were served. Therefore "dinner/dancing" was covered ."

Other than that, pretty much the same things happened on the water as did on land, and more. Having more room to move around and being on the river made things better however. Most guests wore bathing suits. Bikinis for most women, boxer style and even bikinis for the men. Almost all women ended up topless and many nude.

As the day and evening progressed more men also became bare assed. Not only were the strip acts on stage a site to see, wife swapping and orgies became normal in several small rooms. We never did go in any of those rooms.

I almost skipped the strip acts on the stage and around it. This too was a little different than the bus trips. Most strippers were totally nude and loved showing their pussies.

We now were the old couple, for the most part. Yet Dollie jiggling and playing with her boobs always turned on most guys.

Anytime we took the barge trip, Dollie was asked to do her thing on stage. Also like the bus trips, seems like the ladies couldn't keep their hands off each other, or Dollie. After that she always became more playful.

Almost anytime one woman went on stage, several more followed and began playing around with each other. The wilder others got, playing with her titties, the hotter Dollie got. This made for an exciting evening.

We'd usually be wandering around naked after spending some time on the sundeck first. Again, Dollie wouldn't have anything to do with major sex with others. She let men fondle her boobs, occasionally rub her pussy, but nothing more. I was walking around with semi permanent erections back then.

Just like the bus trips, topless and naked gals would wander through the seated guests teasing. I got my penis rubbed and wet pussys rubbed on my bare legs, nothing more.

Since most men were bare legged, some bare totally, Dollie and other brave ladies would straddle a man's leg and slide their pussy up and down, as they mashed their titties into the guy's faces.

I can't believe she didn't get fucked. But everyone was understanding about her wishes. Others were there to stop the few pushy men who thought they were gonna get some pussy from Dollie.

Everyone watched out for each other. This kept things under control. After all no one wanted trouble bringing in the law. All of the sex we could have gotten yet all we did was look at naked people, drink a little, and eat.

I was working a lot of overtime and trying to finish a few projects at home before we retired in 1994. Most of our wild adventures came to a halt. But it was all fun while it lasted.

As I remember, we took the occasional bus trips mostly during the colder season and the barge trips in late summers. And we do have the memories buried in our closet.