Ms. Laura Ch. 03

Story Info
The woman of his darkest dreams meets an old crush.
3k words
4.39
56.9k
20

Part 3 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers

We left the park and all I could think about was having sex. The tease on that hill was only good to make my balls ache. Ms. Laura walked out in front of me swaying her hips as she moved. Maybe she meant to do it, but regardless I found myself on multiple occasions staring at it almost drooling.

About two blocks before the hotel Ms. Laura led me into the parking lot of a nearby restaurant. It was a sit down joint and I had been to it once or twice with my folks.

As we walked in Ms. Laura greeted the receptionist before I managed to pull my eyes off her behind. When I finally looked up my heart sunk.

"Hello ma'am. Hi John," the receptionist greeted.

I knew her from school. In fact I had crush on her during the ninth grade. Her name was Danielle. She was near Ms. Laura's height and blonde with curly hair.

I hid my anxiety and greeted her back, "how are you doing Danielle? I didn't know you worked here."

"Yeah I need a summer job before college next year," she stepped out from behind her little podium, "table for two?"

"Yes please," I answered, "preferable a booth."

"I think I can get you one," she led us to a booth in the far back of the restaurant, "would you like something to drink?"

"ah," I couldn't answer in time.

"Hold on their mister," Ms. Laura interrupted, "why don't you introduce me to your cute friend."

I froze for a little bit as I contemplated introducing the girl from school to the woman from my darkest sexual fantasies.

Both Ms. Laura and Danielle laughed, but for different reasons.

Ms. Laura offered her hand to shake, "I'm Laura, Johnny's aunt. I'm visiting him for a few days this summer before he goes off to the military."

"Nice to meet you Laura and can I say how gorgeous you are," Danielle took her hand them looked at me, "Johnny I didn't know you were joining the military. Here I think I can get you a discount."

"You look wonderful too," Ms. Laura returned the compliment, "and I'm sure Johnny will appreciate that."

I awkwardly scratched my head, "thank you."

"No problem, now how about those drinks," Danielle took out her piece of paper.

"I'll have a diet coke," Ms. Laura said smiling.

I looked at her then back at Danielle, "I'll have lemonade."

"Alrighty, no problem," she finished writing a took out to menus from her apron, "here you go I'll be back I a jiff."

"Thank you," Ms. Laura said as Danielle left, she then turned back to me, "wonderful young girl. Why were you so nervous?"

"I just know her from school," I tried to hide the fact I had a crush on her, but it was written on my face.

Ms. Laura giggled, "You like her don't you. Ooh high school crushes I remember them they were so pure and innocent. Did you fuck her?"

I was suddenly taken aback that she just said that out in the open, "what?"

"Oh that right, you're my little virgin," Ms. Laura's foot was suddenly digging into my crotch, "aren't you."

"Yes ma'am," I said under my breath.

Her foot dug in a little farther and started to hurt, "say it."

I looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear us and then I whispered, "I'm you're little virgin."

"No louder so I can hear it," she pressed harder, "I'm you little virgin slut."

I was in quite a bit of pain and closed my eyes, "I'm you little virgin slut."

I wasn't quite sure how loud I said it, but her foot lifted. I opened my eyes to see if anyone was looking at me, but I was in the clear. I took a deep breath then gave Ms. Laura an angry look.

"Don't look at me boy you're the one that said it," she smiled.

I was about to say something went Danielle returned, "Here are you drinks. Do you know what you want to order?"

I remembered this place was known for its sliders and I ordered a plate of them. Ms. Laura got the same. Once Danielle was gone again I wanted to tell Ms. Laura what I thought. Before I could though, I felt her now stocking foot in my crotch.

"Were you embarrassed dear?" she took a sip of her soda, "I'm sorry, let me make it better."

I felt her foot now rubbing my cock making it grow in my pants.

"Or were you angry I hurt you? I can see on your face you're not embarrassed now," Ms. Laura kept rubbing, "maybe you're a little tense maybe a soak in that hot tube when we get back. Or maybe I'll let you fuck my brains out. I bet by now that's all you are thinking about, putting that fat cock of yours in my soft warm wet pussy."

She was right. As she rubbed my cock from under the table it was all I could think about. I nodded my head.

"I bet," Ms. Laura put down the drink and began to spin her straw, "I bet you want to rail out your little friend too."

Once again I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Ms. Laura was just trying to get a rise out of me.

"So Johnny what makes you so interested in me?" Ms. Laura stopped rubbing my cock, "I mean why do you want to be my slave?"

I stopped thinking about my own embarrassment and began to think about her question.

"I'm really not sure ma'am," I tried to think more about it, "well I was just online one day and I was just attracted to all the black leather and tight clothes."

"Don't be modest Johnny," Ms. Laura gave him a stern look, "you wouldn't have wanted to meet me if you were only attracted to skimp clothes. A cute guy like you would be dating a nice girl like Danielle."

I thought about it a little more, "I'm a really shy person I guess. It's hard for me to ask a girl out."

"I don't think so Johnny. You ask me out," Ms. Laura took another sip, "you were sixteen when you started talking to me. You opened up very quickly and never tried to hide anything. That doesn't sound very shy."

I thought back to when we first started talking, "I guess it was because you were so open to me."

"Johnny, I was very opened with you because I was confident in what I wanted. I was in charge. I think the reason you responded to that was because that's what you needed in a woman. You want a woman to lead you in your desires. When I ask or tell you something to do, especially when it's something you want to do, you can do it without feeling like there are consequences," Ms. Laura smiled, "your submissive. You just want a dominant woman to come and give you what you want and in exchange you'll let her take what she wants."

She was right and I didn't want to argue.

"Is there anything you want to ask me," she waited for me to respond.

I thought for a second then just returned her question, "What made you so interested in me?"

Ms. Laura smiled, "your very sweet Johnny. When I started talking to you I knew that right away. I also could tell you were a submissive and needed someone like me to open you up. Gems like you shouldn't be buried in the ground forever."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I could see you were struggling with girls and you were too nice of a guy not to be happy. I wanted to open you up to women," her smile got bigger, "and if I got to fuck a hot young stud like you in the process, all the better."

I think I was even more turned on than I was when she was rubbing my cock.

"Don't worry little one just do what I say. Enjoy yourself and I'll take good care of you," Ms. Laura sat up straight as Danielle returned with the food.

"Here you are you too," she gave us each the plate.

"Danielle you'll never guess what Johnny here just told me," she gave me that evil smile, "he said he had the biggest crush on you in highschool. Can you believe it? He's such a sweetie."

I almost sank under the table.

Danielle smiled and blushed a little, "aw, I'll tell you a little secret too. I always thought he was cute. If you need anything I'll be around just howler."

"Thank you dear," Ms. Laura waited for Danielle to walk away, "she's gone you can come out of your little shell."

I straightened back up in my seat, "why did you say that?"

"I think the bigger question is, why didn't YOU?" Ms. Laura picked up her utensils and started eating.

I was left wondering what just happened. Ms. Laura was an enigma and it was impossible to tell what she would so next. The rest of the meal we enjoy a peaceful atmosphere. When the time came Danielle returned with the bill. I paid and gave a little extra in the tip for my own little embarrassment. As we walked out I had a better look at the receipt. The meal cost 42 dollars, but the number at the top was the real kicker. It was a phone number hand written and signed Danielle.

I was floored the entire way to the hotel. I didn't say a word till Ms. Laura took the receipt.

"Was that so hard? I bet you laid awake at night thinking about how you were going to get that number and all you had to do was ask," Ms. Laura folded it once and put it in my pocket, "I think it's time for that hot tube. After that walk and a good meal I need a good soak."

"Yes ma'am," I went over to the hot tub to turn it on.

Ms. Laura went over to her suit case and pulled out her swim suit, "go ahead and get undressed I'll be back in a minute. You can take off your little ball leash too. I'll rather it don't get wet."

Ms. Laura disappeared into the bathroom as I got naked. I was a little less apprehensive about doing it as I was before, but catching sight on my smooth hairless body in the mirror did make me think about where I was at again.

I had just gotten a number from a pretty girl my own age, but I was get in the tube with a fifty year old woman. To be fair I wouldn't have gotten the number without her, but it still felt weird.

I waited on my knees next to the tube till Ms. Laura emerged. When she did I was taken by her swim suit. It was a purple spaghetti string bikini that barely covered anything. The bottoms were a match thong with spaghetti straps on the sides.

"Get in," she directed.

I did as I was told, but I couldn't take my eyes off her. I could make out everything through the shear material and I was instantly aroused. She walked over slowly carrying a towel and placed it on the recliner.

"Scoot over boy," she climbed in as close to me as she could, "the water is wonderful. I think it's about time you pleased me."

I raised my eye brow. What had I been doing all along? Did she want me to fuck her? A reached up and tried to undo her swimsuit, but she stopped me.

"What are you doing?" she looked at me the giggled, "you're not that good stud, at least not yet. It takes more than a stiff rod to please a woman. It that was true women would have replaced you all with cucumbers by now."

I stared at her blankly.

"Here just start kissing my neck," she pulled her hair back and leaned towards me, "then take your hands and start rubbing my shoulders."

I did as I was instructed and began to kiss her neck and rub her shoulders. I guess I wasn't doing right because a second later Ms. Laura stopped me.

"Dear, you need more passion with it," she scooted away, "get out and bring me my purse."

"Yes ma'am," I stood up and quickly got Ms. Laura her purse.

Before she allowed me back in the tub she dug around in her purse and pulled out a long strip a nylon cloth.

"Come here," she pulled me in and wrapped the cloth around my eyes tying it in a tight knot behind my head, "your eyes are distracting you from what you need to be using. Now get in."

I hastily got in feeling my way to the corner of the tub. I suddenly felt Ms. Laura stick her leg out in front on me.

"You know what to do," Ms. Laura sank in the water and let me do all the work.

I immediately took her leg and began to felt it out. Unable to see I had to maneuvered my way up and down her leg by touch alone. Gentle then firm I massage every inch from her toes to her thigh, using my hands and mouth.

Ms. Laura must have been enjoying it because she moaned and cooed. I continued scooting closer to her and found her arm resting on the edge of the tub. Unable I followed it up kissing her every few inched till I felt hair on my face.

She giggled and brushed it away, "now you're doing better."

I felt her hands wrap around my cock and pull me in. she let go then held my head in place as she stood up.

"Now this is the hard part, open your mouth," guiding my head I had no idea where I was going, but soon found out.

I opened my mouth a soon tasted her swim suit. My face was pressed against her breast and her nipple was in my mouth. She quickly pulled away the bikini and I felt her soft smooth skin on my face. Her nipple was smaller and harder than the rest of her breast. I took it in my lips and pulled.

She giggled, "just play with it dear you'll know when you it the sweat spot."

I began to push and stroke her nipple with my tongue while squeezing it with my lips. I felt her body shake and heard a few desperate moans escape her with her breathes. I pressed harder and moved my tongue faster.

"Keep it up boy," Her voice sounded a little more desperate and breathing labored, "use though teeth mmm yes!"

I did as she asked and gentle bit down on to her nipple and her body jerk a little. I wasn't sure what was happening, but I knew I was doing something right. She twitched three more times before she pulled me off of her and threw me over to the other side of the tub.

"You are a very naughty boy," she pounced on top of me, "this defiantly can't be your first time."

She grabbed my balls pulled forcing to stand up in the tub. Then she pushed me over so I was sitting on edge out of the water. Blind I was a little afraid of what was going to happen. I felt her grab a hold of my cock with both hands.

"Tell me and don't lie have you ever had sex before?" she said forcefully.

"No Ma'am," I said not sure if she was playing.

"Really has anyone besides me ever played with your cock," she kept going before I could answer, "who were you think about right there? Are you pretending I'm Danielle? Do you wish she was a dominatrix like me? Do you wish she was your mistress?"

"No ma'am, no ma'am, no ma'am," I said loudly.

"Liar," I felt her lips wrap around my cock.

I froze not wanting it to end like it did before, "no ma'am, I belong to you. I'm your little slut virgin."

She didn't response. She only kept sucking my cock. Licking, sucking, and blowing it up and down, I could feel my abdomen squeeze and a pressure, build up in my scrotum. I was already close to cumming.

"Ma'am I'm close," I said trying to hold it off.

She said nothing and kept going. I held my breath then couldn't hold back any longer. My cock began to throb and I exploded in her mouth. She still didn't stop I could feel this was a big load. A long morning of teasing had built me up and now the flood gates had been released.

It only took seconds, but it felt like forever. I stopped out of breath. Ms. Laura kept sucking like nothing had happened. As a felt my cock going limp in her mouth she finally released me. I heard her stand up in the water then she undid my blindfold.

"That was very nice boy," Ms. Laura sank back into the tub, "it's a shame you had to cum without permission."

I was confused and also sank back into the tub.

"You should have asked first not told me," she swam over and snuggled up against me, "I might have said yes if you asked. Now I'm going to have to punish you."

She didn't try to stop me or even hesitate to swallow every drop when I cam. How could she punish me for something she clearly wanted?

She put her hand on my naked thigh, "don't worry Johnny it won't be that bad. You just need to learn your lesson. For now just relax and enjoy the water."

She kissed on the cheek then rested her head on my shoulder. I then sat there thinking about what I had got myself into.

M777A2
M777A2
177 Followers