Ms. Laura Ch. 05

Story Info
Our bonds get tighter.
3.2k words
4.34
50.2k
13

Part 5 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M777A2
M777A2
175 Followers

I opened my eyes to find I was still blindfolded and my restrained. I wasn't sure what time it was or if I was even still in the room. As I wiggled in and pulled on the chains to stretch I heard her voice.

"Morning sleepy!" she sound far away.

"Morning Ma'am," I said.

Blind I was unable to see a clock or if the sun was up. I was just going to have go off her word.

"You might want to get up and get dressed. Room service will be here shortly. How funny would that be if you were naked and tied up when they arrived," Ms. Laura chuckled, "I bet they'd get a good laugh when they saw you're woody there too."

The blood in my cock was straining almost as my muscles were in the restraints. I heard Ms. Laura walk over then felt her messing with the chains.

"Here, let me get those for you," Ms. Laura said and she undid the chains.

"Thank you ma'am," I said grateful to be free.

She then undid the blindfold. I got to see her for the first time since last night. She was a complete reversal from the leather clade stick wielding demon that had bruised up my rear end the night before.

She had on her glasses, fresh makeup, a tight yet conservative red blouse, and a black skirt down to her knees held. It was hard to believe the librarian and the dominatrix were the same person.

I rolled on to the ground in front of her. Now free of all the chains save for the collar I could stretch out. Staying bound up all night left me sore. Then without warning she pulled me away by the collar.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she smiled, "I can't trust you anymore to be alone so we're going follow you everywhere."

I hopped along behind her trying not to get strangled. Ms. Laura led me to the bathroom then undid the collar. I sat on my thighs waiting for an explanation. It was apparent we were going to do something with the shower, but exactly what we were going to do I had no clue.

Whatever it was the thought stiffened my already hard morning wood. I was no longer shy of being naked in front of her or necessarily a shamed. Instead I was horny. After last night and everything we did Ms. Laura to me was the walking definition of sexuality. Every time I saw her I hoped she would visit me again like she did in the tub.

Ms. Laura returned and I sat in a way my cock would stick out as noticeably. She stood over me and smiled. Something was in her hand. It looked like a bag of soaps and other hygiene accessories.

I looked over at the counter and my bag which hung over it. Was she planning on using it on me?

"Draw a bath nice and warm," she pointed at the tube, "I thought since you can't be alone and just watching you shower would be a waste of time I thought I'd teach you something."

I wasn't about to question her. At this point all I wanted was for her to touch me. I did what she asked and began to draw the water.

She petted my hair, "let's see if we can make this softer. I know you want to be a soldier, but good soldiers are gentlemen too. And gentlemen know how to take care of themselves."

She waited a moment then pulled a cloth and some soap out of her bag. I recognized the soap and being the same brand as the wash she made me use yesterday, only the bottle was different.

"Get in," she demanded.

As I climbed in she gave me a swift slap on the ass, and then threw in the wash cloth and a dash of soap. I sat back down in the water looking around. I hadn't taken a bath since I was a little kid. In a perverted sense I felt like she was my mom giving me a bath and toddler. I tried not to think of it that was and sat quietly and she rolled up her sleeves on her blouse then felt the water.

"Good isn't it?" she said shaking her hand dry, "turn it off."

"Yes Ma'am" I replied quickly.

The water was barely a few inched deep when I complied. It wasn't nearly deep enough to submerge my fully erect cock. It was probably on purpose, but she pretended not to notice. She grabbed the cloth and swished it around in the water till it got soapy.

"So Johnny I thought we'd go to the store today. I'm thinking eating out every meal might be getting to expensive," she ringed the soaking cloth out on my head.

"That's okay, Ma'am I don't mind paying for it. I make enough money," I replied lying through my teeth.

It was the one thing I was dreading. Ms. Laura had flown herself her, but I was paying for everything else. Financially it looked like a free puppy. I was just trying to flatter her and potentially avoid an embarrassing moment at the story.

She dumped a second load of water on my head, "I insist, plus I need a few things. As hot as it was to see all bunched up in my panties, I don't think they will ever fit right again."

She started scrubbing my body in the water. Twenty four hours earlier I would have been humiliated by this, but in my hyper aroused stated desensitized to the taboo. She was using both hands one to wash and the other to grope my upper body.

"How often do you work out Johnny? You're pretty muscular," she stared at me with hungry eyes.

"Ah," I hesitated to answer not wanting to lie again, but it I did anyway "once or twice a week."

The most working out I had ever done was walking. In school I swam one year, but never really cared for sports. I never thought of myself as muscular. In fact looking in the mirror I was rather disappointed.

Seeing the look in her eyes though, I did feel a little more athletic. She sank lower on my body till she ran her hand across my chest. There she stopped and felt my rough stubble starting to grow back.

"Ooh! Your chest hair is coming back. I like chest hair, but, on you, I think I prefer it smooth," Ms. Laura kept feeling her way down till she brushed against my cock, "you're rough down there too. That defiantly has to go."

As she touched my cock I twitched from the sheer sexual tension. She pretended not to notice, but a small smirk formed in the corner of her mouth. She was enjoying teasing me.

I smiled a little as well, "My razor is in the bag on the counter Ma'am. I can take care of it for you."

"No I got something better, but let's finish scrubbing you down first," she lifted my arm and washed underneath it.

I looked at her bag which was on the ground. I didn't see an electric razor or even a regular one. What got what was she planning? From past experiences I realized I'd have to wait and see. Ms. Laura had been passed "go" more than once.

I was too busy looking at the bag and was caught by surprise when Ms. Laura grabbed my shaft with a tight grip. I had been on edge the whole bath and this was a little more stimulation than I could handle calmly. Her soft hands on my sensitive cock made me jump.

"Stand up, I need to get that ass of yours," she pulled me up using my dick like a handle.

I stood up out of the water and she turned me around. She had no humility or hesitation working the rag between my cheeks. Needless to say that one caught me by surprise as well.

When she was finished turned me around by my "handle" and dropped the cloth. At this point she was kneeling on the floor in front of me digging through her bag. Her face was only inches from the head of my penis.

Looking down I watched her soft lips as she seemingly ignored my wanting cock. It was tempting in my aroused state to just lean forward and have it slip into her inviting mouth.

I pretended to shank out my leg and inched a little closer. I wasn't quite brazen enough to go all the way, but in my best and most devious hope she would bump into it as she looked up.

My attempts to invite oral sex aside, I remained quiet and interested in what she was planning on doing. Ms. Laura pulled out a small spray bottle from the bag. On the way up, she skillfully dodging my cock, yet still managing to tease me with her warm breath.

"It's Nair. This stuff will dissolve unsightly hairs on your body. I use it myself some times," she held it up to show me the label, "I like it because it's somewhat faster and easier to use on delicate parts. All you have to do is spray it on wait a little bit and wipe off the hair."

I raised an eyebrow and was surprised I never heard of it before, "okay ma'am."

"While I'm here I'm going to expect you to use this every few days to keep you smooth," she gestured to the counter, "I'll leave the bag there when we're done."

Ms. Laura then started to spray it all over my chest and crotch, lifting my balls to get under them. She then covered her face nose and mouth with her blouse. I didn't know why until it hit me. Rising up from the affected areas was a terrible burning hair smell.

With no shirt to cover my mouth I pinched my nose. Ms. Laura then undid the drain for the tube and packed up her things.

"Yeah it stinks," she said looking at my disgusted expression, "grab a hotel towel and wipe yourself off. You can finish with a quick rinse in the shower."

She stood up then went over to the count to watch me. The spray work amazing and my chest was now velvety smooth. To think I took an hour to shave everything two days ago.

When I was done I stepped out and she felt my chest, "I could just eat you right now. You have baby skin."

Her hands worked their way down to my cock which was slowly going down, but quickly found itself erect again. I was worked up and kept getting worst as she caressed my not soft smooth sack in her warm hands.

I started to pre-cum a little. When she saw it she wiped it off with her finger and touched her tongue.

"Tastes like you are begging me for release you," she grabbed my cock with one hand and my balls in the other, "I bet you've been on edge all morning."

She stroked a little bit. Goose bumps popped up all over my body as she teased me.

"Yes ma'am," I replied hoping for salvation.

"I know you are," she wore her trade make smile, looking at me in the mirror, "mmm look at you, my little slave. I could have you do anything right now if it meant finishing you off."

She then let me go and stepped back. I gnashed my teeth in frustration. It only made her smile more.

"Now shave your face and get dressed. The store closes early today because of the holiday. Plus I'll have more time to tease you when we get back," Ms. Laura sat down on the edge of the tube clearly staring at my naked ass.

I shaved and brushed my teeth while enduring endless groping and ass slaps. I would have enjoyed it more if I didn't know it was all a tease.

I finished up then got dressed in the main room while Ms. Laura watched. I placed the cock leash on first then found a polo and a pair of jeans from my suit case. She directed I go commando and after wearing her panties it wasn't a bother.

From there I ordered a cab and asked where exactly she wanted to go.

"I know there is a mall around here. There should be a place I can buy the things I need," she then grabbed her purse and waited for me to get the door.

I knew the mall she was talking about and it was pretty long drive. After what she said to me this morning, I thought this long cab ride would be a marathon tease session. luckily she was tame the whole way.

Thirty minutes later we arrived. The mall served three counties and was huge. Laid out in an 'x', it had four major retailers at the end of each wing and three tiers of store fronts lining the main area. I wasn't excited for this part either. Many of the stores had people I knew working in and I'm sure Ms. Laura was counting on it.

Walking up to the main entrance I started to fall behind. My thoughts switched to how I could avoid embarrassing encounters to why I was getting myself into this situation. Although she made me feel good, was I doing the right thing?

I thought of myself as a morale person. I wasn't a liar, cheater, or a thief, but now I felt like a pervert. Ms. Laura was a consenting adult, right, even if she was three times my age? Then all that aside, I was now walking around a crowded mall with no underwear on and a leather strap attached to my balls.

Was I sick in the head? She was the first woman I've ever been with and she was making me do this. Most guys get luck the first time with classmates or at parties. Was this going to screw me up for the rest of my life?

We went into the store and were confronted by a busy crowd. It was a holiday weekend after all and the mall was going to close early. It had been a long time since I had been here. The sheer size of the crowds temporally made me forget about my troubled mind.

Ms. Laura quickly strolled ahead leading me through the throngs.

"Our first stop is to pick out some new undies," she said, "You can help find some you like on me."

Did she just say that out loud? I thought to myself.

Ms. Laura moved at a pretty fierce pace over to the clothing store on the north end. We had past the food court when I realized we or I hadn't eaten breakfast. The clock was off when I woke up this morning, but the cab's clock said 10:00 when we got in. She had been up for a while before un-restraining me. It was possible she had eaten without me, never the less I was hungry.

We enter the store and the feelings from earlier were coming back. It was a high end women's clothing store and I was an 18 year old boy now walking down the racks of panties and bras. Even without Ms. Laura picking some out and showing them to me I'd feel out of place and dirty.

Everything I had been thinking about from before seemed to come back at once, compounding my already uneasy nerves. I needed to get away.

"Ma'am you sure I should be in here?" I finally vocalized my complaint.

She looked up at me then around. The store was pretty packed and there were even a few nearby giving me an odd look. Ms. Laura smiled then put down the panties in her hands.

"Are you feeling a little embarrassed, Johnny?" she said with a little amusement.

I nodded. I went with embarrassed. I didn't necessarily want to tell her everything I was thinking, but I needed to get out of there.

She nodded too, "I guess a young man shouldn't be underwear shopping the women's department. I'll meet you in the food court about 1200. I bet you're pretty hungry. Oh and pick up a few groceries."

"Yes ma'am," I said already on my way out.

Out of sight I breathed a sigh of relief. I was away from Ms. Laura for at least a good hour. I didn't know what was happening. Being in public with so many others must have cause a change of heart. Ms. Laura was my darkest fantasy and in the light of day it seemed like a nightmare. Why did I feel this way?

I wanted to leave her and just stop myself right here before I went too far. On the other hand she was a human being too. She was a wonderful one to boot. I had to tell her what I was feeling. We had before, on the internet, an understanding. We could tell each other anything. She was still the same person. I would see her again in an hour. Worst come the worst we could talk in private back at the room.

I continued the gathering everything she had wanted. I picking ups cereal, milk, juice, and even a few noodles and meat so she could cook if I left. At 12 o'clock I headed for the food court and after a little soul searching I was ready to tell Ms. Laura what I was thinking about.

The mall was to close at two and most of the early morning crowds were gone. When I arrived the food court was mostly empty. I spotted Ms. Laura sitting at a table in one of the far corners. She had food already on the table, a spot for me and most surprisingly she wasn't alone.

I walked up slowly watching the stranger. It was another woman. About ten years younger than Ms. Laura, she was very thin with blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore a nice pair of jeans and a brown pull over hoodie that looked like something you'd go hunting in.

She didn't look at all Ms. Laura's type. Ms. Laura was a very classy high society kind of woman, but that were talking like old friends.

I stopped a few feet from them and waited for Ms. Laura to notice. The other woman saw me first and her face lite up.

"I think he's here," she said alerting her.

"Johnny, hey we were just talking about you," Ms. Laura said with a lot of energy in her voice, "Johnny this is Shay. She works here at the sporting goods store."

"Nice to meet you Ma'am," I stuck out my hand to greet her.

She took it with a firm grip and I returned the favor.

"Ooh he's strong Laura, what have you been feeding him," she smiled looking me up and down.

I was beginning to feel something was odd about this woman and decided to ask a few questions, "If I might ask, how do you know Aunt Laura?"

She grinned a little too wide, "me and your aunt met an hour ago in the store and really hit it off. I guess we really have a lot in common."

I looked at the two. One was dressed like a librarian and the other a redneck, country girl. Something turned in my stomach.

M777A2
M777A2
175 Followers