Ms. LeGrand's Favorite Pt. 02

Story Info
Ms. LeGrand makes her appearance.
1.7k words
4.2
8.4k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subbieboy
subbieboy
25 Followers

Todd arrived at the office at 9 AM sharp. A young woman was seated at the front desk. He told her his name and that he had an appointment.

"Oh, yes, Mr. Stevens. We have been expecting you." She immediately took him on a brisk tour of the office. He noticed that women seemed to hold most of the powerful positions in the firm.

"Yes, Ms. LeGrand has been a pioneer in the advancement of women. All of her personal assistants have been male, though."

She took him into a room where two young men were sitting behind their desks, hard at work. "Todd Stevens is here."

A tall, sandy-haired man who looked a few years older than Todd introduced himself, "Oh yes, we were told to expect you. My name is Alex McDonald."

A broad-shouldered black man of about the same age said his name was Reece Harmon.

The three of them quickly fell into a friendly conversation with plenty of laughter. Alex and Reece said that Ms. LeGrand could be a demanding boss but that they both loved and respected her. "We both learn so much from her," said Reece.

A six-foot-tall, dark-haired man walked into the room, his head held high, and with a spring in his step.

"Tucker is Ms. LeGrand's Favorite. She always has one," whispered Alex.

Tucker sat down with them. He quickly dominated the conversation. Todd quickly took a dislike to him, and he suspected his feelings were shared by Alex and Reece. It was "Ms. LeGrand this" and "Ms. LeGrand that." He seemed to be boasting of his access to her, of the trips they took together, and how no one could serve her like he did.

When Tucker left, Alex briefly rolled his eyes. "He is her Favorite, after all."

Reece discreetly laughed. "You were lucky. You didn't have to listen to Tucker talk about how big his dick is. Or where he went to college. Or which famous people his parents know."

At 11 AM, Todd was taken to the waiting room outside Ms. LeGrand's office. After a couple of minutes, he was ushered in. Behind the desk stood a 5'8" brunette, perhaps in her forties, in a white blouse and black skirt suit, and a tasteful red necklace. She had perky tits -- maybe a B cup -- and what looked like a toned body produced by long hours in the gym. She was welcoming, but every inflection of her voice conveyed authority.

"Welcome, Mr. Stevens. I am Katherine LeGrand. Please take a seat."

The initial part of the interview seemed normal. She asked few standard questions about why he wanted to work there, where he saw himself in five years, how he would respond in a variety of situations. She explained the job. He would be expected to attend her every need, no matter what. No demand would be considered unnecessary. He would be working long hours, so he should not plan on having much of a social life outside the office. Initially, he would be handling routine tasks for her, but as he gained experience, his responsibilities would become more demanding. Ms. LeGrand believed in physical fitness, so the firm would pay for a membership in the gym downstairs.

She then moved onto a discussion of Todd's references.

"Emily just raved about you. She said that she had rarely seen such a promising recruit. I've called your references, including Dr. Cain. Very positive, I must say. Oh, and I talked with a special reference of yours, a Miss Wendy Bauer."

"Oh my God, she talked to Wendy," Todd thought. "Why?"

"We had a long and fruitful conversation. She gave you a very warm recommendation. You clearly impressed her. She thought you were just what I was looking for."

Ms. LeGrand explained that Emily and Wendy had indicated that he would be able to live up to her requirements of unconditional obedience and an attentiveness to her needs.

She cleared her throat and indicated that they were moving into another phase of the interview.

"Please undress, Mr. Stevens. Do not make me repeat myself."

Todd took off his jacket and then his pants. He carefully hung them up in Ms. LeGrand's closet. He sat down and removed his socks and shoes. He took off his tie and then unbuttoned and removed his shirt. He noticed Ms. LeGrand beginning to crack a smile. He then dropped his boxers, She smiled some more.

"Please masturbate now, Mr. Stevens."

Todd was nervous and cold, and for a little bit, he worried that he wouldn't be able to get hard. But he soon was at his full seven inches. He had masturbated before for both Molly and Wendy and he knew how to put on a good show: groaning, shuddering, pushing his hips back and forth, occasionally pinching his nipples. After several minutes, he shot a huge, powerful load. He noticed that Ms. LeGrand's righthand had slipped under her skirt.

"Very impressive, Mr. Stevens. Please clean yourself up now. Do not put your clothes back on until I tell you." She handed him a couple of tissues.

"Mr. Stevens, I have found that my performance in the office is improved if I have at least one orgasm per day. Are you willing to contribute to the proper functioning of this office?"

"Yes, of course."

She gestured to Todd to come behind her desk. She leaned back in her chair and spread her legs.

"Emily told me that your performance in this area was exemplary. Ms. Bauer said that you had learned much under her tutelage. I would like to sample your skills for myself."

She lifted her skirt. Her panties were already wet. Staring up at her, Todd pulled down her panties. He began kissing her labia and then licked her clit, trying to ascertain what she enjoyed. Before long, his face was buried in her crotch, eagerly licking her clit while he fingered her pussy. He was enveloped in her taste and smell. She grabbed his head and pushed it deeper into her. He felt her tense and release, shiver and shake, until she finally came with a moan. She motioned to him that he could stop now.

His face was covered with her nectar.

"Thank you, Mr. Stevens. Your performance was quite satisfactory. Walking around in heels all day have made my feet quite sore. I hope you know what to do."

Todd kneeled before Ms. LeGrand and took off her pumps. He began massaging her bare feet. He then gently sucked each of her toes. She shivered with delight.

"You must understand that this job comes with strict discipline. You must show that you can accept this without complaint. Please bend over my desk."

Todd gulped and obeyed her order. What did she have in mind? Then he saw her take a paddle out of her desk.

"Please begin counting the number of hits. If you lose track, we will have to start from the beginning."

WHAP! He felt the paddle hit his ass. "One." "Two," By the tenth swat, his ass felt like it was on fire. He felt tears welling up in his eyes. Finally after the twentieth swat, Ms. LeGrand told him to stand up. He was beginning to cry. She embraced him.

"There, there, Mama is here. Don't you want to be a good boy for Mama? I know you can be a very good boy."

Todd nodded. "I can be a good boy."

"I know you will."

Todd felt his own will start to crumble, replaced by an insatiable need to please Ms. LeGrand.

"The interview is complete. Mr. Stevens. Congratulations, you're hired! We expect you to report to our office at 9 AM, one week from today. Please get dressed. You can complete all your material with Human Resources."

Todd beamed at her. "Thank you so much, Ms. LeGrand. I won't let you down."

"I know you won't."

When Todd signed his contract and filled out the usual forms, he kept making excuses about why he needed to stay standing up.

He flew back home the next day. He told his parents about that he had accepted Ms. LeGrand's offer and that he would be leaving soon. They were horrified by the thought that he would be moving to the city they equated with Sodom and Gomorrah.

His mother couldn't stop ranting.

"It's bad enough that Holly has gone to Chicago for the summer. Do you know what women are like in New York, that godless city? They are even filthier than that Jezebel you dated. Your soul will be in danger. And to have a woman as your boss! That goes against everything the Bible teaches." She opened her Bible and began reciting one quote after another.

His father had remain quiet, nodding as his mother fulminated. Finally, she turned to him and asked if, as head of the household, he had anything to say.

"Todd, please do not do this to your mother and me. Stick to the path of righteousness. A real man does not let a woman command him." He punctuated his statements with repeated pounding of the kitchen table. Todd thought his demeanor somewhat absurd.

Todd felt sorry for both his parents. His mother was clearly highly intelligent, but had never found an appropriate outlet for her brains. Instead she had turned to a bigoted, narrowminded form of religion that taught her that any form of pleasure was a terrible sin.

He recalled something his sister Holly had told him. When their mother gave her "The Talk," she admitted that she had slept with several men before she met their father. Worse yet, she had enjoyed it. She said that surely Satan had come in the forms of those men to tempt her soul. She begged Holly not to follow her path of wickedness and to save herself for marriage. (He knew that Holly had not followed this advice and was having a very good time this summer).

His father was, at heart, a gentle, kind soul who loved his mother dearly. But he had been brainwashed by ridiculous notions of how "a real man" should act.

He still loved them but he was glad to be rid of his parents.

Todd packed up his belongings and left the next day.


subbieboy
subbieboy
25 Followers