Ms. Morgan, An Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJWilde
AJWilde
9 Followers

I braced myself as the boy in front of me raised his hand to ask for help. Ms. Morgan walked towards his desk, her heels clicking lightly on the floor, and she took the glasses off her face and tucked them onto the v of her shirt. The weight of the glasses pulled the shirt down to show deep, freckled cleavage and I could see that her nipples, which were subtly erect, were nearly on the verge of showing. As she walked her whole body bounced in that way that firm and fit bodies tend to do, and as she came closer I felt our eyes connect for a single, brief moment, and a small smile form on her lips. She turned around at the boys desk, then bent over.

Her bend was slow and meticulous. She pushed her ass out towards me, deeply arched her back and bent straight down at the hips. I looked her up and down. Some of her hair fell and splayed arose her back, some of it fell over the side of her and hung in the air. Her legs looked perfect. They were two perfectly muscled limbs, tense from the heels she wore and the effort of bending over, and I could see every feature of them, from the ankles all the way up to her ass. And I could see her ass. Or some of it, anyway. Her bend had been severe enough to discreetly reveal the curve at the base of her ass, and a thin, black piece of lace where her cunt was.

Then she began to tease me.

She was teasing me, I know, because before she started to tease she looked around, gave a quick glance at her ass, then stared directly at me and gave a little smirk, raised an eyebrow, and bit her lip. When she turned her head away her hips began to move in slow, obvious movements. She'd bend one knee, then the other, and her ass would rise and fall, and each time it did the muscles in her ass would push the skirt up just a little bit, and I could see more and more of her ass and the crotch of her thong. Then, on purposely, she knocked a pencil onto the floor and bent entirely at the waist to pick it up. I could see almost all of her cunt covered by the black panty, and I realized it was soaking wet through the fabric. She was turned on. She was so wet that she had even began to drip out of her panties a little bit, and I could see small spots of shiny wet on the insides of her legs.

Before standing up she ran her right hand up the entire length of her leg, stopping right at the base of her ass, and as she straightened herself out she left her hand in that exact spot, which prevented the skirt from falling down to cover her. Then she gave her ass a short, tight squeeze, then stood up fully, grabbed the back ends of her skirt with the thumb and forefinger of both hands and gently pulled the skirt back down to cover ass.

All of this happened in about forty five seconds.

"Well, Brian," I heard her say to the boy in front of me. "You seem to be getting the hang of this. I think you can take it from here."

Then she turned around to face me, walked over and leaned over onto my desk. Her perfume was strong and fixating..

"And how about you, Patrick?" she said to me. "Any questions?"

She had her elbows on my desk, and her arms pressed her tits together right in front of my face. I saw the freckled, tan skin of her breasts move slightly up and down from the movement of her breath, which was heavy and quick from arousal, and her round, perky tits press and rub against one another. The heart shaped pendent of her necklace swung back and forth, hitting softly against the top arch of her breasts.

"No," I said. "I think I understand everything."

"Yes, Ms. Morgan said. Well I suppose it is all pretty self-explanatory, isn't it? Especially for a smart guy like you."

She gave me a quick, dangerous smirk and then turned away, walked to her desk, and sat down.

Did the other students in the class see this exchange? I'm sure they did. They were right there. But I couldn't have possibly noticed their reactions, or cared for that matter. My world was shattered. In one, short minute, Ms. Morgan had torn down all of my schemes, my plans to get her attention and her affection, and had taken control on her own. She was the one who was going to fuck me, not the other way around.

When I finally came back to my senses, I had to avoid looking at the other boys in the room. My balls were aching severely, a deep, pulsing ache, an ache I felt all the way down to my taint, and I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the jealousy on their faces. Besides, I was done cumming like that. It was boyish. I had to save it now.

But I didn't approach Ms. Morgan directly after class. This seemed too obvious, and I didn't want to get her fired, though I was fairly sure she had just gotten herself fired anyway. I waited until after school, when her room was empty and most of the other students were gone.

I knocked on her door.

"Come in," came her voice, smooth and silky from inside.

I walked inside and shut the door behind me.

"Ah, Patrick," she said. Please, sit.

I sat down and looked at her across the desk. She was sitting at the end of her chair, alert and looking right through me. Her body was pressed into the desk in front of her, which tightened out her back shirt and made her nipples prominent on her breast. She seemed to be breathing heavy, again, and her eyes looked a deeper shade of green than normal.

"Listen, I.."

"Shut up, Patrick."

She said it quick and pointed, and I stared at her, incredulous.

"I can't believe it took fucking heels to actually get you to come talk to me. I mean, were you really just planning on making me look at that hard dick of yours all year without actually doing anything? God, look at you. You're getting hard just being here right now, aren't you?"

I tried to look away from her, but couldn't. The fierceness in her delicate, feminine face was overwhelming.

"Ah, there it is," she said, and I felt blood rush and my cock begin to thicken. "Not that I'm complaining. My God, look at you go. You have one fat cock, Patrick."

She laughed lightly to herself, a small, excited laugh. Her demeanor, the language she used, everything about her, took me off guard. She leaned over the desk, looked at me, my crotch, then back to me, and bit her lip. Her eyes narrowed.

"So you liked what you saw today?" and she whispered this in a soft kind of whisper that made my cock pulse, and it must have actually moved in my pants because her eyes widened.

"Oh you really liked it, hm More than all the other times I showed my ass to you?"

"Yeah, I did," was all I could manage to get out. As a teacher Ms. Morgan had always been soft and gentle, but the woman in front of me now was different. She was crazed.

"And how do you feel about my tits?"

She got up from her desk and walked around to stand in front of me, leaned back on her desk and looked down at me.

"I'll bet you've always wanted to see more."

She pressed her arms around her tits to push them together, and laughed. Her eyes were on fire. She leaned over and put them right into my face, and I had to force my hands down from touching them. Not yet. I didn't think she wanted me to, yet. She pulled back, laughing again, and moved her hands up to her chest. Her hands began to slowly massage both tits, then she bounced them up and down for me with her hands, smiling, playing. With one hand she reached to the v of her shirt and pulled down, hard. Her tits pressed together and, after a moment, one of her small, pink nipples popped out from her shirt.

"Oh, shit," she said. "I wanted to wait a little bit before I showed you that. Oh well."

And she stood up straight, pulled her shirt up over her head and let it drop to the floor. There she was, suddenly, standing in front of me completely topless. Her upper body was flawless. He stomach was flat, toned, and her tits curved perfectly outwards from the in two perfect, perky tear drop shapes. Both of her nipples stood out in the center of her breasts small and dime shaped, and they bounced lightly as they fell from her shirt. She put her hands on her hips and smiled at me. Her teeth were white underneath her thin, pink lips.

"Haven't dropped your load yet, I hope? We've got a long way to go"

"Not even close," I said.

I was gaining confidence, but I could feel my heart racing in my chest. The whole thing was surreal.

"Oh, well," she said. "I was planning on going easy on you. But never mind, I guess."

She turned around leaned into her desk, facing away from me. He back was tan and fit, like the rest of her, and tapered gently from her shoulder to her waist. She reached up and let her hair down across her back. As it came down, she began to move her hips in slow, circular motions. She placed her thumbs on the inside of her skirt and began to pull it down, as slowly as possible. When it finally came off, Ms. Morgan was standing in front of me with nothing but heels and a black, lacy thong, and she was moving her hips in quick, sideways motions. Her ass was everything I had ever imagined it would be. She stopped moving for a second, placed her right hand on the right side of her ass, and looked back at me.

"Too much yet?" She said and leaned over just a little, so I could see better.

"Do your worst," I said.

She laughed loudly then and pulled her had up and let go, making the right side of her ass shake and move. She started dancing then, moving her ass back and forth, and stepped back towards me while she did it. I reached up and felt the frontside of her legs and her stomach as she worked her hips back and forth for me. The muscles tensed and strained under my hands. She moved down closer to me, inch by inch, her back arching, her hips still swaying, dangerously close to my cock.

Then she sat on it.

She kept her hips moving and leaned back into me. I ran my hands up and down her body as she played on my cock with her ass. I could still feel her muscles working under my hands, and her tits bounce slightly. She moaned a little.

"God, your dick already feels good."

She reached up and and put her tongue in my mouth and ground her ass down on me, hard. She was an expert at moving my shaft perfectly in between her ass cheeks, and as she moved it side to side she managed to rub her crotch up and down the length of it, too. I wasn't sure how much more I could take.

"Do you jerk your cock to me, Patrick?" she whispered, looked up at me.

"Yes. All the time."

"I want you to reach into my panties, and then I want you to describe how you jerk off to me. I want you to feel how wet it makes me."

I reached down and felt her shaved, wet lips in my fingers, and told her about how I would fantasize about her in class. I told her about how I dreamt of fucking her in class, in front of everyone, and cumming on her ass. I told her how every night I would lube my cock and rub my balls, close my eyes and imagine it was her. I told her how I would fuck my pillow and imagine it was her. While I described all this to her she grew wet in my fingertips and I rubbed her clit in slow circles. She began to moan, softly at first and then in quick, explosive bursts.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said, under her breath. "God I love thinking about you rubbing your cock to me. Keep going, please. Oh fuck, Patrick, your cock feels so good underneath me."

She ground her ass up and down the length of me and I felt her entire body tense up and begin to shake with orgasm. She swiveled around, still on top of me, then wrapped her legs around my waist and spread her pussy and ass up and down my entire shaft. Her tits bounced up and down in my face, and I worried I would orgasm. I didn't not want to cum, not yet.

And then she stopped grinding, kissed me again and laughed.

"This is fun," she said. "But I'm gonna make it even more fun."

She lifted my shirt up off my head, began to loosen my belt, and I thought she was getting ready to ride me, but then she got to her knees and pulled my pants and my briefs off. She admired my cock, rubbing her hands up and down it and inspecting its length.

"Look, she said. Your cock is a long as my face! Can you believe that? "

She pressed my dick right up against her cheek and the sight of my veiny, throbbing dick next to her gorgeous, smiling face made the cum stir inside me.

She stood up a little so her tits were level with my naked cock and placed it between them. She pressed her tits together around it with her hands, moved them up and down slightly, looking at me and smiling as she did. As she leaned over and let her saliva dribble down into her cleavage and all over the top of me dick, I could feel the perkiness and smoothness of her tits on me and the tight skin of her stomach press against my balls. She leaned over quickly and pressed her lips gently on the tip of my cock and lowered them slowly, only a couple of centimeters. She had a small mouth and I could feel just the tip of my cock forcing her to stretch out her lips. Her lips were smooth, soft, and wet. She gave my tip a quick, wet flick with her tongue, then raised her head again and smiled.

"Listen," she said. We're going to play a game. "I'm going to suck on your cock for one minute, just one minute, and if you don't cum by then you can fuck me however you'd like. I'm still convinced you can't last long enough to fuck me."

"Oh, god, could we please, please just fuck."

I was going crazy. I needed to fuck her.

"Come on," she said. "It's one minute. You can make that, can't you?"

And I nodded yes but something in the tone in her voice made me think I wasn't going to. Ms. Morgan stood up and pulled the panties down from her legs, and I saw the smooth, pink folds of her cunt glistening.

"Wait, hold on," she said. "A little taste first."

She turned around, put her legs together and wiggled me all the way in and out of her pussy in a couple of quick motions. When my dick left her cunt it made a soft, wet noise. No woman had ever been able to fit all of me before, and even though her pussy was tight, Alyssa Morgan did it with ease. She let out a soft moan as I entered her, and as I felt her lips slip around my cock and watched her beautiful ass slide up and down the length of me, I nearly came.

"Sorry," she said. "When I suck cock it kinda turns me on if I can taste myself."

She got back down on her knees and began to lick up and down the length of my dick, which was already gleaming wet from her cunt, and I saw her reach down between her legs and move in her arm in a hard, circular motion as she continued to lick up and down my length, the whole time holding my shaft in place with the hand that wasn't between her legs. She turned to look up at me for a second, pouted, and in that soft, silky, voice said,

"Please don't cum yet, Patrick. This is going to feel pretty fucking good for you, I know, but I really, really, really want your cock in me."

In a quick motion she started bobbing up and down, going wild on my cock. I could feel her tongue flattened on the front of my shaft, and she'd leave it there for a second to get my dick wet then flick around the tip of my tongue in a fast, circular motion. Saliva fell out of her mouth and ran down the length of my cock, mixing with the wetness from her cunt and dripping down onto my balls.

Ms. Morgan sucked my cock like no other woman ever had. I could feel her mouth stretching, straining to hold my cock, and the tightness of her lips made it all that much better. She never gagged or stopped, and the whole time she stared right up at me through those black framed glasses. At one point she pulled me out of her mouth with a wet pop and spread her saliva all over the length of my dick and my balls with her hand. The minute was almost up, and while I was straining to hold my cum in, I thought I might make it.

But as she spread her saliva all over my shaft and my balls she looked up at me again, pouting. I knew the sight of her pleading with me not to cum would make me do exactly that, so I closed my eyes and looked away.

I could still hear her, though.

"Please Patrick. Please, please, please don't cum. I know how good this is, but you really should be able to last a minute, for fuck's sake. And sucking your cock is making me want it in me so, so much more. Come on, look at me, don't you love the way my face looks as your cock moves in and out of it?"

She lowered her mouth on me again. With one hand she grabbed the base of my shaft and I could feel the other move to the base of my balls, the one she had been fingering herself with. I could feel the warm wetness on her hand as she spread it all over my balls, massaging them, covering them in her own cunt juice as she worked her mouth on my cock.

I knew it had to be close to a minute.

She moved her hand down from the bottom of my balls then, and I could feel the warm, thick liquid on her hand smothering my taint. I made the mistake of looking down at her.

There she was, my beautiful teacher, the one I had fantasized for months over, doing everything she could to get the jizz out of me. She was still looking right at me, and as I watched my cock pound in and out of her cute face, and felt her hand press firmly against my taint, I saw a hint of a smile in her eyes and I knew I had lost.

I exploded right in her mouth, and as I did, she began to move her lips further down the length of my cock. I watched her swallow almost my entire cock as it pulsed and spasmed warm jizz down her throat. She kept her hand pressed on my taint, and I could still feel the warmth of it, and as I throbbed she began to move her fingers in a circular motion around it. I saw her sucking, trying to get all of my cum, but she just couldn't. It spilled out of her mouth and all over her face, her hand, and back onto my dick.

She pulled me out of her mouth, laughing. It was amazing. She pulled me out, covered in cum, everything covered in cum, still dripping out of her mouth, even, and she was laughing.

"I knew I could fucking do it!" I knew you weren't going to be able to take that."

I laughed too.

"Well how could I, when you do it like that. Fuck."

She gave me a silent smile and bent down to put her head level with my cock again.

"Maybe you'll make it next time," she said. "I mean, I still really need your cock in me, Patrick."

Next time, I thought, and I looked down to watch Alyssa Morgan lick away the last of my jizz and swallow it.

AJWilde
AJWilde
9 Followers
12