Ms. Rich 01

Story Info
He finally gets to be with the woman of his dreams.
3.6k words
4.42
87k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a high school junior when I first had her. Mrs. Melissa Rich. She taught Pre-AP Physics. It was my hardest class that year, but my favorite for a number of reasons. And each of those reasons was Mrs. Rich.

Mrs. Rich had been my next door neighbor for two years before she taught me. My house had a pool and her's didn't, so she often brought over her two kids to swim during summers. Unfortunately for me, she wouldn't swim while I was around. Occasionally, she would have her cousin, who was my age, babysit and sometimes bring them over for a dip. Her cousin was attractive, and I never minded seeing her in a bikini on a hot summer day, but she was nothing compared to Mrs. Rich.

Mrs. Rich was only 29 at the time, but she didn't look 25. She was a 5' 1" brunette, with her hair kept over her shoulders. When I first met her, she was maybe a B cup. Her greatest feature, however, was her breathtaking ass. It wasn't a huge ass like you might see in a rap video, but rather cute, and what some would call petite. Nobody had a problem with the size when she came to school in tight fitting slacks, or jeans when the school would permit.

Throughout the school year, every single guy, in her class or not, would hit on her without ever receiving a simple flirty response. She was too smart. She knew that even if there was an 18 year old she chose to be the luckiest guy in the school, it would destroy her reputation and marriage in a heartbeat. Understandable, but not enough to stop any boy in his tracks. Including me.

I had playfully flirted with her like everyone else, knowing full well I had absolutely no chance with her. I considered myself different though. If she was going to pick anybody, why not her neighbor? Her neighbor who had watched her kids every now and then. Her neighbor who knew her a whole summer before she began teaching at her old high school, falling in love as freshman, two years before he could see her everyday in class. I thought of myself as her biggest fan, telling all the guys to stop being disrespectful when they would talk about what they would do to her. If only she knew how much I did for her. I had passed her class with a high A, which is a big deal for someone who could care less about school, knowing I could get into any college with my SAT scores. She caused everybody to pay attention. Including the girls who were all wondering what she had that they didn't.

When Spring Break was over that year, we all came back to the best surprise in the world. Mrs. Rich had received breast implants! She was now a small D cup, maybe a 32, but a D nonetheless! This changed everything! Not only did she have the nicest ass in all of the land, but the most perfect tits money can buy! She had now escalated the horniness of every guy tenfold, which is saying a lot in a high school, guys filled with hormones.

And then, she announced that she would be leaving, with her husband getting promoted to a bigger city. This meant one thing for us, we had less time to bed her and if we failed, oh well, she was leaving anyway. I began asking her to come over and swim, despite her telling me how innappropriate that was. Guys began using every trick in the book, stoppping short of touching because of the risk of punishment by the school district. There was a frantic nature coming out of every guy as summer approached, and Mrs. Rich leaving for good. And then she was gone.

I continued on with my life. Looking forward to leaving on going on to college in hopes of finding someone half as hot as Mrs. Rich. I spent nearly every morning jacking off in the shower to memories of her. I didn't even bother with the immature girls in my school. And the graduation was finally upon me. After a ceremony that was too long, I celebrated with all of my friends and hugged my parents. They were leaving on a business trip for the next week and I was watching the house. I said good bye and returned to the crowd to see some people for the last time, and then I saw her. Mrs. Rich came to my graduation!

I nearly ran to her and gave her a giant hug. We began to talk, I telling her my plans and then asking how she was doing and whatnot. I found out she divorced her husband and was in town with her kids and her staying at her parents house until she secured her own. I felt bad for her, but this was the greatest oppurtunity in the world!

"Um, you uh, um, you wouldn't have any plans tomorrow night would you?" I bravely asked her.

"Robert, are you asking me out?" she replied with knowing smile.

"No, no, no. I was just thinking, that you should come over and we could catch up! Not a date, you don't think I could ask you out, do you?" I stammered.

"Well I am growing tired of my parents constantly asking how I'm doing, and what I'm going to do. And as long as it's not a date, because that would be completely innappropriate even though I'm not married, I would love to have dinner with you." she answered knowing full well I expected her to say no.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Wow, yes, awesome! I have to go make a few appearance at parties, but I guess I'll see you tomorrow night at 8?"

"I'll be there."

We hugged and then I left intending to go to a few parties, but instead going home and to jack off twice before going to sleep.

I woke up in disbelief. I had worked up the nerve to ask Ms. Rich out. And she said yes!

I spent the better part of the day cleaning the house, making it presentable for my date, erm, guest. After that, I went to the store and picked up all the neccessary ingredients for dinner, wanting to impress her. I took a shower, put on my nicest clothes, and made dinner, finishing right before I heard a knock on the door.

And there she was, the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Ms. Rich was in my doorway in a yellow sundress, at my house for dinner.

"Are you going to let me in? Or are you just going to stare at me all night?" she said breaking my stare.

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe you're actually here. And you look amazing."

"Well thank you! But quit with the insults or I might begin to think this is a date."

My heart fell a few feet. Maybe this really wasn't a date, maybe she was just looking for some kind of human contact besides her parents...

And then she gave me a flirty smile and hope was restored. I led her in to the dining room where my masterfully prepared dinner awaited.

"That looks so good! You must have gone to a lot of trouble just for little ole me."

"Oh I just threw this together," I fibbed, "I wish I could have done more."

"Oh stop it! This is perfect!"

Dinner went better than I had planned. My meal was absolutely perfect, and she was actually being flirty, placing her hand on me a few times, giggling at my poor attempts at jokes, staying away from talking about her exhusband and instead focusing on me and what I was going to and where I expected to be and all that jazz.

"You know, I still can't believe you're here! I'm surprised you would even want to talk to me or anyone from my class after how we behaved."

"I'm a little surprised myself, to tell the truth. But you were always so kind to me and my family. I even heard from other teachers that you would stop those idiots in your class from talking about me."

I was shocked to hear she knew about that.

"What?" she asked. "Surely you didn't think I was oblivious to you boys talking about me? You must remember that I am an educator, and do know more than science."

"Of course you do! I know that! I just always thought you could care less about boys talking about you. I know you must be aware of your affect on teenage boys."

"I COULD care less about those teenagers. It's just that when one acts as gentlemenly as you did, I took notice. Not to say you didn't try yourself, always asking me to come and swim."

"Well I had to try. I knew you would never come over. I just thought that, I don't know what I thought."

"Hey, it's okay. And I'm here now, aren't I?" she worded seductively.

"You're right. You are here."

"And it's a beautiful night. Does the offer still stand?"

"Yes! Absolutely! But you don't have a swimsuit?" I asked, hoping she would propose skinny dipping.

"Well, what if I told you I brought a swimsuit? Just on the off chance you asked."

"I'll go turn on the hot tub!" I said nearly sprinting outside to heat it up.

When I came back, she wasn't in the dining room anymore. I walked around, finding her in the kitchen washing the dishes. I was about to say something when she bent over to place the dishes in the dishwasher. I just stared at her backside, hoping the dress would rise up until I saw what perplexed me my entire junior year of high school.

"See something you like?" she asked, looking back while still bent over.

"Oh, sorry! I was just, um, I was just going to say you didn't have to do the dishes. That's what I came to say, not to stare." I blurted almost telling myself more than telling her.

She giggled walking towards me, obviously amused by my uncomfortable attraction to her. When she got to me, I quit breathing, wondering what she was about to say or do.

"Where can I change?"

"Oh, right, um there's the bathroom. I'll go upstairs and slip into my swimsuit." I stumbled before heading up to grab my boardshorts.

While putting them on, I stopped before putting on my athletic tights, knowing that if I got an erection, which I definitely would, the tights would make extremely uncomfortable. There was also that other reason...

I came downstairs hearing the door shut. I hurried to the door, but she was already in the hot tub. I missed seeing her in her swimsuit. Oh well, I thought, you'll see eventually. I stepped outside making my way to the hot tub.

"Wooo! Someone works out!" she playfully said as I came to the hot tub.

Laughing uncomfortably, "ha ha, I'm sure you've seen better." I knew that I was in pretty good shape having played basketball and baseball during high school.

The water was so relaxing and my initial nervousness had died down.

"Do you mind if I turn off the jets? I'd like to just sit in calm water for a minute or two," she asked the question I had wanted to ask the whole time, knowing that once off, you could see through the water.

"Do whatever you please!"

When the water finally died I found myself staring excruciatingly hard at the water, trying to catch a glimpse of her body.

"So you finally got what you wanted. Here I am, in a bikini, in your hot tub. Are you happy now?"

"Well, I wouldn't say it was the only thing I wanted, but yes. And I can't help but say you look amazing!"

"Yeah I've heard that from you!" she said before giggling like every female has mastered. "So what was the other thing you wanted?"

"Well, to be bluntly honest. A kiss sure wouldn't have hurt back then."

"And now?" she asked slowly leaning towards me.

"It definitely would be less painful..."

And then our lips gently touched. She only gave me a little peck, but I kept my eyes closed and my lips pursed, holding on to the briefest of moments, that I waited forever for. And then I heard her get out of the hot tub.

Opening my eyes, I finally saw her standing in all of her glory. "How about a little swim?"

"What were we just doing?"

"Sitting. I want to swim in your pool."

"Okay," I groaned, wishing she would come back and kiss me some more. Though I'm sure she only did that to humor me, and only way I would have any more fun tonight was if I swam with her.

We both jumped in at the same time, but found the water to be much much colder than the hot tub. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck, clinging to my warmth.

"Oooh! I didn't know it would be so cold in here!"

I barely heard what she said, more focusing on her body pressing against mine, her nipples erect.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said I didn't know it would be so cold in here! But I guess it isn't THAT cold..." she said, obviously feeling my erection press against her.

I stared into her eyes, with my arms wrapped around her waist, and began leaning in for another kiss, when all of a sudden she flexed her whole body against me.

"Ah!" she said through shut teeth. "My ass is cramping! Would you...?"

Before she finished her sentence, I found the knot in her glutes and began massaging it out. Once out, I kept squeezing and feeling up her magnificent ass.

"It's gone now..." she said staring into my eyes, aware I couldn't stop.

"You're right. Maybe we should get inside and get out of the cold water before you have another cramp."

"Would you carry me?" she asked biting her lip seductively.

I carried her up to the patio, where we grabbed towels, drying off quickly so we wouldn't ruin the floors. We entered the house and she went to change into dry clothes while I just kept my swimsuit on and moved to the couch in the living room. She entered only wearing the towel, swimsuit in hand. And then she sat down next to me.

"Thank you so much for helping me in the water. I guess I sat down to long to just jump into the pool like that, especially since it was so cold compared to the hot tub."

"Anytime. It helped a little since the cramp was so well placed." I joked.

"Yeah, you were great at rubbing that out. Almost makes me wish I kissed you a little longer."

"You know, there's still a little time..." I hinted.

We both leaned in and began to kiss each other with passion. I opened my mouth slightly, giving her the oppurtunity to progress at her pace. Once her tongue entered, thing really began to heat up. I moved my hand to her face, and then she moved hers to my lap, feeling for her source of heat from the pool. She got off the couch and got on her knees before me, tugging at my shorts. Once my dick popped out, she audibly gassed.

"It felt big in the water, but if I had known it was this big when I taught you, I would have come over for more personal tutoring sessions."

I would have been shocked to hear this, but I had already known my dick was large. I was still a virgin, and had almost no sexual contact, but by observing porn, I could tell my 9 inch cock was impressive.

She leaned forward to lick my head and my head was emptied of everything I had ever known. After a couple of sucks on the head, I knew I wouldn't last long my first time. Little did I know.

She stood up to take off her towel. As I watched, the towel took almost thirty minutes to hit the ground. Her small, perfect nipple were revealed, on top of the best tits I had seen even out of the hundreds of pornstars I had seen. As the towel slowly fell past her flat stomach, I grew anxious. And then it revealed her hairless pussy. It was all I could take.

As soon as her full figure was revealed to me, I came buckets, squirting everything I had onto her breasts, stomach, pussy, with a few even reaching her face.

"Wow," was all she managed to say.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so so sorry! I can't believe I came at just the sight of you!" I spit out as I reached for her towel to clean her off.

"Don't," she stopped me and then she scooped all of my cum off her body and placed it in her beautiful mouth. "It's fine. I'm actually flattered you squirted your delicious cum over me. I just wish I had the chance to ride that cock of yours. I better shower before I leave."

"Yeah, of course," I said as I led her to my shower and left her alone.

Sitting on my bed, disappointed that I had literally blew it before getting my chance, things took a turn for the better. I remembered where my dad kept his Viagara. It was a stupid idea, I know. Men my age should have a quick recovery time, but no amount of time was quick enough and I couldn't last as long as I wanted with Ms. Rich. I took the pills, already being half mast, and entered the bathroom.

"Robert? You don't have to apologize again, I know it was your first time. Robert?"

I entered the shower with all the desire in the world in my eyes.

Ms. Rich squeeked excitedly as I went to her, picking her up and pinning her against the wall, ravaging her tongue with my mouth. She pretzled her legs around my back and I lined my cock up with her pussy. As I slowly entered her velvety vagina, I was overtaken by joy. Once I was to the hilt, I began slowly pulling out to the tip, only to repeat the process.

"Honey, I know your big, but you can go as fast as you want with me."

That was all I needed to hear before I began to piston in and out of her. She quickly approached orgasm as she hadn't had release besides playing with herself for months, and had been worked up all night. I drove myself through her all the way through her screaming orgasm, and then placed her on her feet. Even though she could barely stand, she understand what I wanted and turned around facing the wall. I lined up again and began to pound her pussy from behind.

I think she actually started speaking in tongues as we slowly approached release together.

"OHMYGOSH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHMYGOSHYES! POUND IT! POUND IT! POUND MY PUSSY WITH THAT HUGE COCK OF YOURS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH! UMSOCLOOOOOSE! POUND IT! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! ARE YOU CCCLOOOSE BAAAAAAAABY?"

"YEAH! I'M SO CLOSE TO COME ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF YOUR WONDERFUL PUSSY! IS THAT WHERE YOU WANT IT? DO YOU WANT ME TO COME ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF YOUR PUSSY? BEG FOR IT!"

"PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE! PRETTY PLEASE COME INSIDE ME! YESSSSSSSSSSS!"

And just like lightning struck, we both climaxed. I, filling her up with my seed, and her, taking it while her vaginal walls milked my cock. It was the most wonderful thing int the world. I stayed inside her for another minute or two and then she had another orgasm, just from me sitting there with my cum running down her legs.

"I can't believe you're still hard after that. It took you a while after the first time, I was sure you couldn't stay hard after emptying yourself inside me!"

"You'd be surprised at just how long I can go." I said without revealing my secret ingredient.

We moved from the shower to my bed where she rode me for more than four hours and at least two more orgasms for me and countless for her. Needless to say, I don't think I called a doctor after I stayed up a little longer than the medicine said.

I woke up to Ms. Rich nursing my cock back to life.

"You're insatiable, you know that?" I told her.

"Yeah, but you never let me titty fuck you last night," she said almost regretfully.

She lathered up my cock, and placed between those perfect globes of hers, squeezing them around my cock and rubbing up and down, coaxing my cum out. When I finally got close, I told her and she placed her mouth on me, sucking like a starved woman. And then I came down her throat.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't think I can ever get enough of your cum."

"Well, I think you have a lifetime supply inside you now!"

"I hate to say this, but I have to go now. I didn't tell my parents I would be gone all night, and I'm sure my kids are wondering where I am. But just know that I'll be back for more!"

She gave me a sloppy kiss and I could even taste a little of myself, and then she just left. Leaving me with memories and a sore dick.