Ms Swift’s New Fav-Pit Photographer

Story Info
Pop star cruelly teases & manipulates photographer's fetish.
1.1k words
3.25
13.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JIM13
JIM13
8 Followers

*knock knock*

Half an hour late. Quietly cursing her timing, I stuff my hard dick back into my pants and stand up to redo my belt.

*Knock Knock*

Alone behind the desk in my small studio space, clicking frantically around on my laptop screen, I attempt to close the many open tabs displaying variations on the same photo of gorgeous goddess/pop-star Taylor Swift - arms raised, giving a mischievously suggestive look to the camera. I instinctively lick my lips and notice how dry my mouth is. My hand reaches over again to my still-hard cock in my jeans.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Fuck, hold on! I take a sip of water, walk over to the door and open it. There she stood - superstar Taylor Swift, my client for the day and without a doubt the biggest shoot of my career to date - a pissed expression on her face, sweating profusely through her skimpy white t-shirt, and miraculously - totally alone. Fanning herself with her yellow felt hipster skirt, I notice she's carrying a bright red bag, and my eyes continue down her pale bare legs to a pair of trendy black open-toe sandals.

*Snap* "Hey, up here" - My eyes dart back at her face. She's got her hand raised, and I realize that she's just snapped her fingers at me, like some kind of pet. I'm painfully hard.

"Hi, uh, Ms. Swift, thanks for coming! I wasn't sure wether you were going to-"

"I'm here now, you're lucky to have my time. How are you going to use it?" she snapped. Every word from her mouth dripped with a cold, bitchy innuendo.

Well, I'm going to grab you by that million-dollar haircut and pull you towards my hard-on, press it against your skirt... then I'll slip my tongue between your lips, force your tiny body against the wall and handcuff your arms above your head while I explore your perfect sweating armpits with my tongue...

"Well, Taylor I thought we'd-"

"Keep calling me Ms. Swift. I liked that." she demurs, walking into the room and taking a seat on my couch.

"Okay Ms. Swift." Taylor had me in a obedient mood. "I was thinking we'd start with a few shots in natural light against this wall, then shoot the rest on a coloured backdrop with some lights. Did you have a color preference for the background? We have black, white, pink, red..."

"White. I only shoot on white. My assistant was supposed to have gone over this with you already."

Did I read the details in that email? All I can remember is reading her name, the shoot confirmation, then going to google images...

"Ah yes, I remember something about that now. I just thought red might pop."

"No red. It's in the contract. Nothing sexy or provocative. White - pure, sleek, untouchable. Un-fuckable" she added, with a hot knowing grin.

"Un..fuckable?" I repeated, like a zombie. I just hoped my tongue wasn't hanging out of my mouth.

An amused expression flashed across her face, then a playful one. She was looking me right in the eyes for the first time.

"Yeah like... I know you want to fuck me...it's obvious. I'm perfect, and here I am showing it off... and you can't have it. Ever. You don't deserve my perfect body."

I gulped. Taylor giggled.

"'You', like the audience, the camera, you know. That's the vibe."

"Good vibe! Yeah, lets do that. So did you want to get changed?"

"No, I'm just going to wear this shirt I've been sweating into all day. Fashionable, right?" She raised her arms over her head in a mock-sexy pose, intentionally revealing her prominent pit-stains. I could tell she was gauging my reaction.

"Oof, well that'll definitely work for a certain segment of your fanbase." I say, immediately wishing I hadn't. Taylor gives me a strange look with more than a hint of suspicion.

"If you're referring to what I think you are... those creeps on reddit who post photos of my underarms with captions like 'Can I lick those' and 'armpit goddess'... those people aren't fans. They don't care about my songs, the music I work so hard on. They just like jacking off, fetishizing me for this part of my body that is totally random, I have no control over... Which is fine. I can still make money off them. I bet I could sell this gross sweaty little shirt off my back to those creeps and start a major bidding war."

"50 bucks!" I offer, half-kidding.

She doesn't laugh. "Hmm. If you actually want it..."

My eyes are wide. My mouth is dry again.

"I wasn't going to walk back in this anyways..." she continues slowly, "but in return ... any and all photos you take today, I have full ownership."

You bitch... that's so past the line... but so is offering a client money for her sweat-drenched clothing...

"Half?" I choke out "We can have... shared permission?"

"Nope" she replied, grinning. "I want it all. Any time you want to share a photo, you'll have to ask. Putting it in your portfolio? I hope I approve that!" She was being a snot-nosed brat and getting off on it. The more she talked the more I just wanted to cum.

She knew she had me. I wondered if she was getting wet underneath her dumb hipster skirt. I pictured her sitting on my face, and said "Okay full permission".

"That a boy" she smirked again, and seductively rose from the couch. She gripped the bottom of her drenched white t-shirt and peeled it up, over her pale-white stomach and cute belly-button, sexy black bra, and finally past her glistening pits. I couldn't believe my luck. She held the position for a second, knowing where'd I'd be looking. She looked so powerful yet exposed, and I was close enough to see the bumps and pores in her flawless skin. Her armpits, as promised, were slick with the sweat of a summer's day. I was drawn in, and started to approach her, closing the gap between us - I just had to taste her.

The next thing I felt was the palm of her hand, shoving my forehead backwards and away. I half-fell into the floor, stunned and embarrassed.

"You...are never allowed to touch me. Did I say you could?"

"I'm sorry Ms Swift... you just looked...."

"I was showing you what you can't have. You're a little armpit perv for me aren't you?"

"Yes Ms. Swift" I whimper instinctively.

"Good, loser boy." she replies cruelly, draping the shirt over my face. It smells like heaven.

"I'll be back in a few minutes pit-boy!" I hear Taylor saw teasingly.

I hear the door shut, close my eyes, take a deep breath, and cum harder than I ever have in my life.

JIM13
JIM13
8 Followers