Ms Thomas' Guide to Lovemaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers

'And you love hearing about it,' she insinuated with a wicked grin. 'Don't lie!'

Michael grinned knowingly.

'Well okay, maybe I do tease a little...'

'I didn't say stop,' Michael teased back. To that Vanessa giggled, her husky deep voice resonating.

'So you've at least kissed a girl,' she recollected. 'But have you kissed a woman?'

'No,' Michael admitted, his cheeks once again rosy and bright.

She looked down to the remaining length of the joint now back in her hand. There were three quarters left. 'How high are you?' she asked.

'I'm feeling fuzzy. Getting a bit floaty,' he replied.

'Are there butterflies?' she asked unexpectedly. If there weren't before he had made all the necessary connections, then there were now.

'A little,' he muttered, nodding.

Vanessa took a few gentle pulls and passed the joint back. When it came back there was half left. He would be buttered up nicely judging by his current state. And he would remember this.

'Would there be more butterflies if I told you I'd like to make out with you?' she purred.

Just saying that made her warm from her thighs right up to her loins. She gauged his reaction. The cunning bastard may have been a virgin but he knew well the power of silence. All the while he wore a relaxed half-smile as he stared into her.

'There already are,' Michael blushed.

They smoked a little more. Only a quarter left and Vanessa was feeling warm and tingly in more ways than one. When she looked down, just looking somewhere else to think of something to say, she was taken aback by the bulge in his pants, and particularly how it funnelled down his thigh like a snake.

All either of them could hear in that moment was the soft patter of falling snow outside, lightly brushing against the windowpanes.

'Oh those damned butterflies,' she teased, but she was also speaking for her own. Taking another pull, she passed the joint back to Michael, with half an inch left. But there were plenty more inches in his pants, where her hand now went against all of her diminishing sensibilities.

His breath escaped him. His first instinct was to pull away and laugh, but he overrode it. Her hand felt so good. For how sensitive he was, and how nervous he was at this very moment, he immediately began to tremble for he might as well have been naked.

Vanessa let a long and sultry sigh escape her lips. 'Couldn't help myself,' she whispered with a devilish grin. Stroking him gently with the palm of her hand one last time, her fingernails, like claws, scraped tantalisingly over the growing bulge.

Michael hissed, his body giving into one almighty spasm. He was now the proverbial putty in her hands. 'Any time is good,' she hinted; 'But... right now would be perfect!'

11

Michael dropped the burning roach onto the ashy saucer and let it extinguish of its own accord. 'I'm getting hot,' she feigned, and slipped out of her coat, letting it fall to the floor. Again he was faced with her heaving bosom, glowing magnificently in the golden lantern light.

Vanessa snaked a hand around his neck and coaxed his face down to meet hers. With one hot and shivering breath her lips were an inch apart from his as she whispered, 'I don't think it's what's gotten into you your mum should have worried about. I never behave this way...'

Instantly and mutually his lips met with hers and they became glued, breathing raggedly into each other. Michael's hands went to her hips where he forged his handles to pull her closer. She gasped into his mouth and pulled apart with a sticky smooch.

'Oh you're good,' she giggled, pulling him back up against her for more. Again their lips met, wetter this time and more eager. They nibbled softly with their lips alone, and then suckled, before their tongues nervously met for the first time.

Michael groaned his appreciation into her mouth as he inhaled her sweet peach scent. For one long and lingering moment they kissed and they kissed, unable to pull away.

'You see what I mean about that feeling?' she asked breathlessly, hugged tight against his neck. Yes he did. Playfully Vanessa nibbled at the skin there, before her hand reached back down to gently squeeze at his plentiful stiffness.

She silently scolded herself for doing so, but she couldn't stop herself. She just knew that she wanted this to go all the way, and not solely because the boy was blessed that way. All of him, she thought, was too good to miss.

'You're shaking,' she observed, worried that she was going to cause him to have a premature heart attack. Michael was pumped so full of adrenaline at that point that his shoulders trembled. 'Do you want to stop?'

'It's the good kind of shaking,' Michael whispered back breathlessly, reaching down to kiss her again. He was delicious, the way he worked his lips and tongue against hers. The loud wet smacking of their mouths filled the confined space, making her think naughty things.

In her mind's eye, she was elsewhere, her eyes closed as that mouth worked at her soaking, throbbing pussy - eating her like a juicy peach. She moaned into his mouth and took his hand to her breast, then coaxed him to knead her like warm risen dough.

Stealthily, and she saw no other way that this could continue, Vanessa untied her top next and slung it from her shoulders as her lips remained locked to his. She snaked her hand under his, the one groping at her tit, and clawed at the neck of her dress.

It was no mistake that her nails had caught onto the lace of her bra. She tugged down in one deliberate motion and released herself. He felt her every move, gasping in his amazement as he pulled away to see one firm and plentiful breast exposed to the night air.

Again, she took his hand and guided it, shivering as the heat of his palm closed down upon her nipple. And then Michael sighed blissfully as she again coaxed his hand playfully.

Now it was Vanessa breathing so heavily, her chest heaving, and whimpering at his touch. Somewhere the bar seemed to slip away and they found themselves crashing into the wall. She swung herself around so that her back was to the wall, pulling Michael tighter against her and grinding herself against him.

The palm of her one free hand now frantically creating friction between the head and shaft of his denim clad cock, she tore her lips from his to look into his eyes, her own heavily-lidded and dazed. They began to laugh into each other, gasping for air.

'Fucking hell, the first man to make me come from kissing alone and he hasn't even lost his cherry yet,' Vanessa exclaimed breathlessly.

Michael's eyes widened instantly. 'Really?' he couldn't believe his ears.

'Fucking look at me,' she heaved, her face an expression of pure bliss. 'I'm lucky I didn't have an accident.'

His hand was still on her breast. He looked down, saw it cupped barely in his palm. Then he looked into her eyes again with a mischievous twinkle. She hummed, smiling, basking in the afterglow of her petit mort.

The excitement within her began to rise again then, when he stooped down to replace his hand with his mouth.

The moment Michael's rough tongue flickered up against her stiff nipple, Vanessa hissed. Intense tingles shot simultaneously down from the back of her neck and upward of the hot, moist gusset of her panties.

She shuddered, gasped, 'oh sweet fucking Christ,' and grabbed two handfuls of the hair atop Michael's head to mash him right up into her breast.

It moulded warmly to the features of his face, the nipple now pressed between his lips as he suckled gently, and nibbled to the music of her stifled moans. It was her turn to shake and to tremble in his embrace, biting her lip as she wondered just how wet her panties would be by the time this night was over.

She was going to have him, though, and that knowledge was all it took to send her over the edge again. 'Yes-yes-yes-yes,' she panted, pulling his face away and seeing his lips sucking hard, tugging at her erect and most sensitive nipple.

She clenched her teeth together, hissing and then trembling hard - her buttocks pressed hard to the wall, and her thighs pinched tight together. The danger, the naughtiness, the hurricane of butterflies within her, his mouth...

All too much!

She covered up her breast, her lips pursed together in a naughty smirk. Michael was breathing hard, leant over the bar, trying not to laugh at what had just happened. He was so hard that he might as well have been walking on three legs.

Vanessa rolled up a cigarette with shaky hands and tried to calm her nerves. 'You have an absurd amount of sexual tension inside of you,' she eventually concluded, before the both of them ended up in fits of laughter.

Then the phone rang. Michael held his breath, saw the name of the caller, and then released a sigh of exasperation. 'What do you want now?'

12

One of the greatest nights of his life was about to be over, and that was way before the party would end. Again, 'are you still a virgin?' It hadn't crossed Michael's mind that maybe somebody had witnessed the indoor fireworks between he and Vanessa. He didn't want to think of his brother watching, that was for sure.

'We're coming in now,' he sighed.

Vanessa was quickly touching up her makeup meanwhile, and had then uttered the words Michael didn't want to hear. She was getting a taxi home. Michael, who was not pushy in the slightest, even despite how hot and bothered he now was, painfully accepted this and didn't say another word, except...

'There's dancing in there!' His hopeful smile was nothing short of adorable to Vanessa, but she had made up her mind. Although-

'Michael, if I stay and dance with you now, I'm going to dry hump you in front of your mother, who's my employer. And then I'm going to come grinding myself up against you, and I'm going to come fucking hard in front of everybody. And then I'm going to make an even bigger fool of myself and possibly lose my job.'

Michael who remained speechless for a moment, although his expression was priceless, just nodded and eventually managed to say, 'I see.' It was no secret that he was now down on the matter. He blamed himself. He'd ruined everything somehow, though he didn't know how.

From their mutual animalistic making-out session to this, it was over.

But she had other ideas. 'No, I'm going to go home and strip out of my soaked panties,' she purred. 'And I'm going to lay back in my nice warm bed and fantasise very graphically about you and me in that same bed in the very near future.'

'So this is what a "massive coronary" feels like,' Michael gasped his words.

'Give me your phone number,' Vanessa demanded smoothly. And so that happened.

'Better turn off the heater and turn out the lights,' she said with a shy smile, putting her coat back on. And so he did. But, 'one more thing,' she said in the darkness as they bumped into each other at the doors.

13

He felt one hand tugging at his belt buckle. The other smoothed over the stretched tight crotch of his jeans and gave another gentle squeeze. Harder she tugged and his belt came loose. Then she unsnapped the top button and used the other hand to lower his zip.

'How are you going to hide this thing when you get back in there?' she asked him.

'I don't know,' he whispered. 'I was kind of hoping nobody would be looking.'

Michael gasped as the cool flesh of Vanessa's soft fingers slipped under the waistband of his boxer briefs and came into contact with the rock-hard muscle of his shaft. A soft exclamation signified her surprise as her fingers slipped around his girth and began to tug before he was fully out of his pants and exposed to the air.

She gasped, now wrapping both hands around it. Even with both hands she couldn't cover the whole thing. He was uncircumcised, which she had guessed and hoped for, and was all the more happy to know for sure. Gently she began to corkscrew the loose flesh of his pre-come soaked foreskin back and forth. No words seemed necessary.

She dropped to her knees, hands on his hips to steady herself, because she was swooning and might fall over. Again, wrapping one hand around the base of his magnificent virginal erection, Vanessa inhaled his virile scent before extending her hot wet tongue to guide him in.

She took only the head at first, where she could taste the sweet-savoury silkiness of his untested seed, and groaned her approval. She sucked, swirling her tongue around him - Michael groaning and hissing above her - as her mouth began to fill quickly with hot saliva.

She withdrew him and swallowed. 'You taste so good,' she purred, and eagerly returned for more. Now loudly she sucked, taking in another inch, and already her jaw felt the strain. Without being able to see with her own eyes just how big he was, though she could imagine, now she was wondering just how much she could fit in without making him come.

Her tongue teased and coaxed the underside, running its silky rut up against the thick rod-like tendon that ran all the way from his testicles to the head, and she burned to feel all of him sliding from her labia and deep down against her cervix. The thought of that made her drip like a broken faucet.

'Mmmhhh,' she hummed as her mouth plunged and sucked sloppily at his rigid length and she was in love with every sensual inch. And god he could last, she noticed. How long could he last in bed, she wondered.

Before she would cross the line and coax the spunk right out of his balls, which would have ended with her fucking him in that enclosed space - and which she would have loved all the same - Vanessa very deliberately slowly withdrew her lips and tongue, and planted one last lingering kiss on the swollen tip.

'You might need to dip that in the snow,' she humoured, savouring his taste. She gave him one last loving tug before standing up to leave. Michael was thinking of dipping his raging stiffy in something alright, but it wasn't the snow.

14

True to her word, Vanessa went and said her goodbyes, and then ordered a private taxi. Still, she ended up having to wait for almost an hour, during which she fought not to take that handsome young stud somewhere quieter once more. They'd definitely have suspected something then.

She settled in with a drink and enjoyed the party until it was time to go, and smiled at how things had livened up. That was all except for Aaron and April's relationship. Michael had given it two weeks tops. Now the both of them were thinking that it was more like two hours.

By the time Vanessa's taxi arrived, April was asking what direction she was going in. It turned out that they were headed in generally the same direction. Scorned and sulking, Aaron didn't even see her to the door. That ship was sailing.

Now as Michael saw Vanessa to her taxi, he was taken aback at the sudden attention April was paying him. He might have been a virgin, but he wasn't an idiot. He went back inside and danced with the other drunk middle-aged people, before thinking it was better to walk home through the snow to his apartment rather than to wait for a taxi that probably wouldn't come at all.

The night was nearing its end, but was not quite there yet.

To be continued...

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,544 Followers