Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead. Climb on," he said quietly.

No! I can't! What would my husband say? I can't! she thought. Then she looked down at his massive spear, standing straight up, mere inches from the sodden, aching cave of her pussy, and she knew she had to.

Mary's thighs quivered as she slowly lowered herself, until the huge head of his cock touched her matted pubic hair, easing in slightly.

Michael shifted his hips, lining up for a smoother entry. He glanced over at Sophia, who had an astonished look on her face, her mouth hanging open. One hand moved of its own accord to her dripping pussy, stroking the lips gently. He felt Mary move, and looked back just as she started to impale herself, sliding her gushing pussy down slowly. Her eyes were closed tight, but otherwise, her face was serene, giving no hint of the fact that her pussy was being filled by an object bigger than her forearm. She made it about halfway, undulating her hips, then stopped, and opened her eyes.

"Oh my god!" she gasped, "What am I doing? I can't do this!" She looked over at Sophia, who was sawing two fingers into her pussy, then down at Michael.

"I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do," he said quietly. "If you want to leave, I'll never say a word, and I'm sure that goes for Sophia, too." A quick glance in her direction, and she nodded, now with three fingers working her twat. "But, if you want to stay, and continue, I'd be happy to fuck you senseless. I know I'm much younger than you, but I've been told I'm pretty good at this...."

"You got that fucking right!" Sophia chimed in, still frigging herself madly, "And if you're not going to use him, I sure as hell will!"

Mary's body won the battle. She squatted deeper, driving Michael's dick further up into her cunt. She snorted, breathing sharply as her pussy was stretched wider, and deeper, than ever before. There was a wild look in her eyes as she leaned closer to him.

"I.... I need you to... to fuck... me," she whispered unsteadily. "Please. Fuck me."

Michael smiled. He grabbed her ass, sitting up and lifting her into his lap. As skinny as she was, she couldn't weigh ninety pounds, light enough that he could easily carry her. He stood, bringing her with him, and turned, placing her gently on her back on the lounge.

"Mary, sweetie.... You're about to have your world rocked!" Sophia said, masturbating more casually now.

Michael looked into Mary's eyes, where a mixture of lust and fear showed clearly. Repositioning them had made his dick slide out of her, so he reinserted it, pushing gently. Her pussy seemed to accommodate his size quite well, and he pushed deeper, seeing no pain register on her face. Another push and he finally bumped her cervix. His balls rested gently against her ass. She had taken it all easily.

"Mmmm, that's nice," Mary moaned, "I've never been filled before. My husband's dick is pretty average, I guess, and he's the only man I've ever been with, so I didn't know why I didn't enjoy sex. He's also a bit of a prude. I guess I just devolved sexually, down to his level. I had no idea what I was missing." Suddenly she was chatty.

Michael was doing the logic in his head. Her husband had no chance to please her. It was just a question of volume, and her pussy was way too big. He was parking a SMART car in a two car garage ; way too much empty space. As for himself, Michael's dick fit her perfectly, and her cunt embraced his pole with a gentle pressure, not the vice-like squeeze he often felt, especially for first timers.

Michael shafted her gently, watching her boobs jiggle slightly. He bent his head down and collected one of her tall nipples with his lips, suckling softly. It was hard to believe that this was the same woman that Sophia had dragged, kicking and screaming, out of her house to watch them. She was doing a lot more than watch, now... oooooooing and ahhhhing with each stroke of his cock, urging him on, and begging him to fuck her harder.

Mary's pussy was awash, making wet sucking noises each time he pulled back, and farting when he pushed in. Both Michael and Mary giggled at the sounds their fucking was causing. Even Sophia thought it was funny, but she was too busy masturbating at light speed to laugh much, concentrating on her clit and her impending orgasm.

"Oh god, Michael... Your cock feels so good! Fuck me harder!" she moaned, coming out of her shell a little more. He responded in kind, increasing his rhythm. "Ahnnnn! Yes! Yes, fuck me! Fuck my cunt!"

On the big lounge next to them, Sophia arched her back. She grunted, flushing red with exertion, pounding her fingers into her pussy at a desperate pace. Finally, she flopped back, her body relaxed, and whimpered softly in the afterglow of her climax. Her head rolled in their direction.

"See Mary? I like to watch, too!" she gasped, smiling at them. Mary's face had a glazed expression on it, but she smiled.

"Ooooooo, this is much more fun than watching!" she giggled, her body shaking with each slamming intrusion of his cock. "Is this what sex is supposed to be like?"

Sophia thought about saying something witty, but decided to put that question in the 'rhetorical' file, and remained silent, watching Michael's muscles flex as he pounded Mary's pussy into blissful oblivion. He was an incredible lover, but she'd never actually seen him in action before, always being the one under him, and therefore unable to see the sexy rippling of his back, shoulders, and ass.

Mary's moans grew louder, and found the form of words.

"Oh yes! FUCK ME HARD!" she screeched!

"Mary! Keep it down.... " Sophia hissed, "If you don't want your husband to know what's going on here, you need to remember we're outside. Someone will hear you, and someone will talk, so try to stay quiet. Believe me, I know it's not easy with his huge dick inside you, making you feel things you've never felt before, but you've got to try."

Mary nodded, now with her knuckles in her mouth as a mute. She looked up at him, her blue eyes wide, begging for more, and he resumed fucking her harder.

Her eyes fluttered, and she grunted, her entire body tightening into a ball of spasming muscle. Her pussy gripped his shaft firmly, but he kept drilling into her unbelievably wet depths, watching as she came hard. Eventually, she relaxed, blew out a long, slow breath, and smiled up at him.

"Michael.... I've never cum like that... ever! Thank you so much!" she gasped, catching her breath. "Could you do me one more favour?"

"Of course," he answered, "What would you like?"

"I'd like to try it from behind... You know, doggy style. I've heard it's really good, but my husband doesn't like it."

"Well, Mary," he whispered, sliding his massive tool out of her cunt, "You're about to find out. On your hands and knees..... Now!"

Mary smiled widely, and scrambled out from under him, quickly positioning herself. Sophia surprised Michael by grabbing his dick, and licking some of Mary's frothy pussy juice off of him.

"Just seeing if she tastes as good as it looks," she laughed, guiding Michael's cock back into Mary's cunt.

He grasped her hips with both hands, and pushed, driving his pole deep, to the accompaniment of a guttural moan from Mary, and a wet, squelching pussy fart from her cunt.

"Oh, god.... So fucking full!" she gasped, her mouth ajar. "Please fuck me! Make me cum again!"

Michael was only too happy to comply, pulling her hips back to meet his feverish thrusts. A loud slap resounded each time their bodies met, and Mary grunted softly. She turned her head, and whispered over her shoulder at him.

"I love this! Your cock goes so deep.... Please don't stop!"

Mary's grunts became muted squeals, and Michael felt her body shuddering as her orgasm approached. She bucked and shook in his grasp.

"More!" she moaned.

Michael stepped on the gas, fucking her harder still. His grip on her hips tightened, lifting her slightly, until her knees came off the lounge, leaving her perched on her arms alone, skewered on his pole, and cumming like a freight train.

"Oh my god," she panted, just before her arms gave out and her chest fell to the lounge. Michael kept shafting her, holding her up so her pussy stayed in his target zone as he did. Mary rolled her head under so she could look up at him.

"Please.... Cum on me! Make me feel dirty, and cheap, like the slut I've always wanted to be!"

Michael smiled down at her, and nodded. Being given permission to hose down one of his partners was almost always enough to push him over the tipping point, and today was no different. He gave her another half dozen furious, brutally deep strokes, purely for his own gratification, and pulled out. The condom succumbed with an elastic snap, and he flogged his cock while Mary desperately tried to right herself and position her face for the impending flood.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this," she laughed, pulling her hair back to keep it out of the way.

Michael gritted his teeth and unleashed his load with a grunt. It splashed across Mary's lips and cheek, running down her neck, giving her the appropriate adornment she had requested. She moaned, and sat back, licking her lips.

Michael sat back heavily on the lounge, breathing hard. Sophia came over to him, kissing him softly before she knelt and licked his deflating dick clean, sucking the last drops of cum out of him. He watched her, reaching down to stroke her lustrous hair.

"Sophia, my darling," he began quietly, "I'm sorry to say this, but I have to leave."

She pouted, but nodded. "Yeah, I know..... Places to go, people to do!" she giggled, continuing to lovingly stroke his dick.

"Yes," he whispered, "I do have more people to.... 'do'...." he returned the laugh, ".... but I feel bad that we didn't get to take care of you. I know you didn't plan on Mary taking all your time."

"No," she snorted, "I thought she'd watch, not steal you! My fault, not yours."

"Still, you're very important to me," he answered, kissing her, "so I'll be back tonight, if that's okay with you? I'm not putting a kink in your plans, am I? Kicking someone else out of your bed?"

Sophia sat, stunned for a few seconds, before she pounced on him, flinging her arms around his neck. Her huge tits mashed into his chest.

"Thank you! You want to spend the night with me?"

"If that's what it takes to keep you happy, then that's what we'll do. Miranda will understand," he answered.

"Well.... I'll keep my pussy on simmer, then," she smiled.

Michael looked over at Mary, who was licking her fingers clean, having cleared most of his spunk from her face. She smiled, her eyes sparkling, and waved at him.

***

Michael called Miranda from the driveway. She was disappointed that she wouldn't be having him in her arms tonight, but, as predicted, understood his decision was a business one. He started the car, and headed for the address on his phone.

Mirella answered the door wearing a pretty blue nightgown, covered by the matching satin robe. The details of her body were hidden, but the generalities were more than enough to pique his interest. Miranda had been unable, or unwilling, to provide him with many details of Mirella's background, only smiling when she said he'd enjoy her immensely.

She was a medium height brunette, quite attractive, and appeared younger than most of his ladies, with dark eyes and nice, kissable lips. Her figure appeared very curvy, and very top heavy.

"Hello, Michael," she said, holding the door open for him as he entered the house. "I'm Mirella, but you probably guessed that already," she added, smiling brightly.

"Very nice to meet you, Mirella. What can I do for you?" he asked, returning the smile.

"Oh," she answered, her smile morphing into a seductive grin, "I'm sure I can think of something! I've heard many good things about you.... Very good things." Her eyes flickered across his body, stopping to linger on his crotch. "It's been quite a while since I've been,... intimate.... with a man. I hope you don't mind if we expedite matters." Her voice had a husky tone to it, dripping with lusty urges.

"Not at all," he whispered, gesturing for her to lead. He followed her through the house, watching what appeared to be a nicely shaped ass wiggle alluringly with her steps. Her perfume wafted back in her wake, teasing his nostrils with its delicious scent. She led up the stairs, stopping at the top and turning to face him. He stopped two steps short of the top, bringing him down to her level.

She really was beautiful. Her eyes sparkled with life as she looked at him closely.

"May I kiss you?" she asked, stroking his neck with her fingertips. She leaned closer, anticipating permission.

"Of course," Michael replied, placing his hands on her hips.

Mirella pressed closer, her soft lips feather light on his at first, then growing firmer. Firm also described the substantial volume of her chest, which pressed against him when she was kissing him. They kissed like this for a minute or two before she pulled away, sighing softly.

"That was nice. I think we should get much more comfortable, don't you?"

She led down the hallway, untying her robe as she went. She let it slide silently off her shoulders as she entered the bedroom ahead of him, revealing the gown, which was backless. When she turned to face him, he could see the abrupt points of her excited nipples through the lacy top half. Her breasts were full and round, just the way he liked them.

As soon as he came within range of her hands, Mirella started to undress him, starting with his shirt, which she unbuttoned slowly. Her caresses were soft and gentle, but urgent, and she was quickly on to his lower half. She soon found herself on her knees, facing the huge bulge in his underwear, and feeling the heat that radiated from his cock. After he stepped clear of his pants, she peeled his shorts down over his hips, gasping as his tool came into view.

"My god, Michael.... I thought that everyone I talked to was exaggerating, but now I see they weren't. If anything, they were conservative." She held his cock in her hands. "It's still soft, and you're already much bigger than my husband!"

Ah, he thought, she's married. Good to know.

She kissed his dick, then sucked in as much as her mouth could accommodate, which turned out to be a little more than three quarters of it. That percentage was shrinking rapidly as his cock inflated to full length, and her eyes grew wider as he grew harder and thicker between her lips. By the time he was fully erect, she was sucking on the plum sized head, and staring up at him.

"I need this inside me," she purred, gently stroking him with both hands. He handed her the foil packet, and she grinned as she ripped it open with her teeth, then rolled it over the length of his dick. "Lay down, please," she directed.

He did, and she quickly crawled on top, kneeling over his crotch. The satiny fabric of her gown pooled around her, so he couldn't see anything, but he could sure feel what was going on under it. She reached behind herself, and guided his cock into her moist pussy as she lowered her hips onto him. She pressed down, moaning softly as his massive pole penetrated her deeper and deeper.

"Oh god, yes.... I'd almost forgotten how wonderful any hard cock felt in my pussy," she whispered, staring into his eyes. "Yours is so big.... so good. My husband hasn't touched me since the baby was born.... I really need this!"

Baby? She has a baby, and a husband with questionable intelligence.... for leaving her needy.

"How long?" Michael asked. He had to know.

"Almost eight months now," Mirella said, sadly, meeting his eyes again. "I hate myself for being unfaithful, but I still love him, despite my physical needs." She reached down, grasping the fabric around her hips, and peeling it up and off.

Her big breasts, released from their confines with a sudden jolt, bounced deliciously before his eyes. They were huge, bigger than he first thought. Very round and full, they projected well forward, as well as sideways, and were capped with nipples that were the size of a fingertip, standing tall. Her nipples had his rapt attention as she slowly fucked herself up and down on his giant probe, and he saw the first indication of what Miranda must have known would be absolutely irresistible to him.

He'd often told Miranda of his desire to feed from her huge boobs, a thought that never failed to get her off, usually followed closely by himself. Now she had provided him with a partner who could fulfill that desire.

He watched as a droplet of milk grew upon her left nipple, getting bigger and bigger until it finally fell on his chest.

"May I? Please?" he begged, licking his lips unconsciously.

"Oh yes, please do! I need to be let down!" she gasped, skewering herself eagerly. She guided her left breast to his lips, moaning as he latched on.

Michael sucked firmly, and felt a trickle of warm fluid enter his mouth. It was thinner than he'd been expecting, and slightly sweet. As he continued suckling, the flow became more robust, and Mirella moaned louder.

"Mmmm, yes," she hissed, "suck my nipples.... It feels so good! " She grunted as she pushed down harder, finally forcing her overstuffed pussy to accommodate the last, as yet unused inches of his cock. "Oh my god..... You're so fucking huge! I'm going to cum! Ooooooo......... Yes!"

She shuddered, and tossed her head back, flinging her dark tresses in a wide arc. Michael retained his lip lock on her left breast, gulping loudly as her nipple opened up, gushing into his mouth. Her right breast began to leak, dripping on him, but he was too busy gorging himself to do anything about it. The milk flowing into his mouth grew thicker and sweeter, encouraging him further. He grabbed her breast with both hands, pumping it manually as he suckled furiously, which prolonged her orgasm.

Michael switched breasts, pinching her right nipple as he did. It sprayed him, and he circled the whole areola with his lips, sucking greedily. Mirella ground her cunt against him, undulating her hips, and moaning at the sensations she had been denied for so long.

Breastfeeding her baby felt good, and it relieved the pressure in her swollen breasts, but it did nothing but exacerbate the empty feeling in her pussy. It wasn't empty now, that's for sure, crammed to capacity with a cock nearly twice the size of the one that got her pregnant in the first place. The lips that currently caressed her nipples were very different than her daughter's, suckling with a frenzied passion that lit the fuse on her own desperate needs. She felt another orgasm bubbling, just below the surface... until he gently chewed on the stiff bud. Mirella groaned loudly, bucked on his cock harder, and grabbed his head, holding it tight against her breast.

"Oh fuck yes, suck my tits! I'm cumming again!" she hissed, shuddering hard.

Michael sat up, pushing her over onto her back, and taking the top position. He looked down at her glistening eyes, and kissed her deeply. She could taste her milk on his lips, which wasn't new, but the way he forced his tongue into her mouth was. She let herself go, surrendering to be taken by him. His chest crushed her boobs, sliding across her on a sticky slick of excess milk, while he pounded her pussy hard. She was in heaven, feeling desired for the first time in forever, enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure that his enormous cock caused in her cunt. She was nearing the peak again.

"Oh Michael.... Please don't stop! Keep fucking my hot little pussy! I love your big cock inside me.... Gonna... make meeeeee.... AHNNNN! FUCK YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUUUUCK MEEEEEEEE!" she shrieked, holding on for dear life while he did exactly as asked.