Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there were a few she knew he would miss, as much as they missed him. That gave her an idea. It was a strange one, to be sure, and just a seed for now, but...

Michael walked into the kitchen, and nuzzled Miranda's neck. His hands slid around her, cupping her big breasts gently.

"Gotta go, baby," he whispered.

"Have fun, and good luck telling everyone. I'll be here, if you need to talk," she smiled, giving him a kiss. "Be gentle with them."

"I always am, unless they don't want me to be," he winked, grabbing his keys.

Once he reached his car, he thought about his day. Even though it was far from the last time he would see these women, as they were just starting the retirement process, it was a significant change. It didn't seem fair that Esmi Martinez would be the first.

He liked Esmi. She was fun. She was one of the few who took his huge dick in the ass. She was an absolute slut, loving facials and tit-fucking as much as he loved sandwiching her huge, soft boobs around his shaft.

But...she was married, and even if he wasn't retiring, that was a complication Michael was growing ever more wary of.

As usual, he parked well away from Esmi's house, and made his way to her back door. She was waiting anxiously, drinking her morning tea, having sent her husband off to work only twenty minutes ago.

"Good morning," she smiled, as Michael let himself in. He stepped behind her, and treated her as he had his fiancé minutes ago. His hands held her breasts, and he nibbled on her neck.

"Buenos días, mi amor," he breathed. The smooth satin of her negligee felt wonderful under his hands. "Are you ready?"

"Oh yes, cariño," she purred, twisting in his arms. "I'm always ready for more of that big cock. Let's go upstairs."

She led off, holding his hand, and dragging him along behind her. He had been here dozens of times, and knew the way, but she liked to pull him like this, as though it was their first time. As she stepped up the stairs ahead of him, he gently palmed her plump rear end, and eased a hand between her thighs, making her freeze, mid-stride. She was very warm, and very wet.

"Ooooo, you are so naughty," she hissed, leaning back against him.

"Me? I'm not the one who forgot my underwear," he laughed.

"I didn't forget...just didn't feel like covering my pussy this morning," she giggled. "I was expecting company. Big company."

"Maybe I should leave then, in case he shows up," he whispered.

"No. You'll do just fine," she smiled, turning to kiss him. "Now throw my ass down and fuck the shit out of me!"

Esmi peeled the silky black slip off over her head as she walked into her bedroom, and crawled onto the bed, arching her back like a sexy Spanish cat. She rolled onto her hip, and beckoned him closer with her finger.

"Gimme that cock," she moaned. "I want to suck it."

Michael opened his pants and stepped out of them, dropping his shorts as well. He stopped in front of her, and watched her lean forward to collect his semi erect penis with her mouth. She was still the only one able to swallow his entire cock, and liked to give him a special treat on most occasions, knowing he would be giving her a special treat in return.

Esmi worked her mouth carefully around his shaft, sliding deeper while it grew to its full volume. She pumped it with one hand, and spat on it, before swallowing as much as she could, again. In this position, she could gobble a bit more than half his huge pole, but this was just a warmup. She sucked at her leisure for another minute or two, then positioned herself for the real action.

Laying back, she spun around and hung her head off the edge of the bed. Straightening her neck like this gave him a clear shot, right down her throat, and when he put it back into her mouth, she took the whole thing, with a moan of joy.

"Oh shit, Esmi," he groaned, "I don't know how you do that, but I'm sure glad you can. Suck me, baby."

Esmi pushed and pulled his hips, urging him to fuck her mouth. He slid in and out gently, revelling in the heavenly sensation of her throat milking his cock. He grabbed her huge breasts, and mauled them aggressively, pinching the nipples. She moaned again, louder, and urged him to go faster.

He felt it...the warm tingle in his balls...and knew his peak was near. His hips moved sharply, stroking long and deep. She moaned urgently, begging for the torrents of hot semen she knew was only seconds away.

"Mmnahhh! Oh my fucking god!" Michael bellowed, as her mouth set him off. He surged and spewed, while she gulped and swallowed happily.

He let her clean him up with her tongue, then pulled away, taking a place between her thighs. Quid pro quo. His tongue ran in tight circles around her clit, then dipped deep between her juicy folds, tasting her salty sweetness.

"Sí, lamer mi coño!" she moaned, "lick me! Oh, it feels so good!"

Michael buried his face in her slippery snatch, plunging his tongue as far into her as he could reach. His thumb rubbed back and forth across her clitoris, driving her wild. She squirmed, wriggling her hips, and pulling his face tighter against her vestibule, while groaning in ecstasy.

He kept at it, now adding fingers to the repertoire, to reach her g-spot, while taking her engorged clit gently in his teeth. The combination of stimulation set her off.

"Ai! FUCK!...Aiiiii!... Aiiiii!... Aiiiiii!" she screeched, gasping for air as the waves of pleasure hit her like an orgasmic storm surge. Her body quaked violently through the spasms, then relaxed.

Michael stood up, wiping the syrupy juices from his chin while walking over to retrieve a condom for use. He opened it quickly, and rolled it over his cock, taking position to spear her. He slid the head of his rubber clad dick through her dripping cleft, and pushed inside her.

"Oh yes...that's it...stick that big pole in my pussy!" she groaned. Michael hooked his arms under her legs, and spread her wide, easing his entry. He pressed deeper, until he hit bottom, and Esmi sighed. "Oh... Yes... "

In all the mornings spent in Esmi's bed, never once had she wanted anything but hard, furious penetration. Gentle had no place for her ; she liked to F-U-C-K. Her favourite directive was 'andele, andele' or 'rapido', as in 'fuck me faster'. Today was no different, so he didn't waste any time, shifting into high gear immediately.

The house was very quiet, other than the sound of their bodies colliding repeatedly, and the moans of pleasure emanating from the bedroom. Soon, those sounds were joined by Esmi's screams as she came again, and again. Michael pounded his meat into her sloppy pussy at a frenzied pace, slamming into her body, and making her big, pillowy chest shake and shudder. He didn't know why that drove him wild, but he was sure glad so many of his ladies were equipped to put on such a show for him, none more so than his beautiful Miranda.

Esmi reached up, and patted his chest. He knew what was next, and stopped, pulling out of her vagina. She pulled her legs higher, exposing his new target...her little pink anus, awash in leakage from her overflowing cunt.

"Do my ass," she smiled. "I just love your giant pene in my ass."

He smiled down at her, and lined up to plug into her rear port. Gently, he eased the head of his cock in, feeling her tight ring open to admit the length of his shaft. She whimpered, a mix of pain and pleasure in her voice.

Her cute little yips of discomfort soon disappeared, replaced with purrs of delight. Esmi was an anal-aholic, totally addicted to having a cock...any cock, but his in particular...stuffed fully up her ass, balls deep. This was the only time when a gentler approach was called for, but not for long, as she quickly urged him into full speed.

Esmi reached out as far as she could, coming up just inches short of the end table. Michael gave her a few extra firm strokes, scooting her across the bed, and letting her reach the drawer, which she opened.

"Gracias," she giggled, feeling around blindly inside the drawer. She came out with a long, neon pink double headed dildo, and tossed it aside, going back to her search. "Ah!" she gasped, finding her quarry at last...a ten inch long, thick black rubber cock. She looked up at him mischievously.

"For my pussy," she smiled. "It gets lonely when you have your big rod in my back door." Done explaining, she began to slip the stunt double dick inside her gaping cunt, while he paused and watched her. He could feel the dildo against his shaft as she fed it in, until there was barely an inch protruding.

"Está bien, adelante," she nodded, "Go ahead."

He pushed back inside her anus fully, feeling how much tighter she was with the other hole corked. It was an interesting sensation.

Esmi let out a guttural, animal growl, and tossed her head back, mouth wide agape. Her the fingers of her right hand reached quickly down to rub across her clit, while the other hand tugged her nipples to even taller heights. Her thighs, draped across Michael's forearms, began to quiver, and her toes curled into fists. She was poised on the razor's edge of a gargantuan orgasm, awaiting a nudge.

He nudged her. Actually, her ploughed her, drilling long strokes into her clutching sphincter. Over and over, he pulled almost all the way out, then hammered back inside, crushing into her ass with a fury. Each thrust also pushed the dildo deeper, momentarily, essentially fucking both her openings with one motion.

Mariah Carey would have been impressed, as Esmi's shriek approached hypersonic territory. Michael kept shafting her ass, and she screamed, gasped, and screamed again, until she was nearly purple from exertion. It was too much, and her hands flailed at his chest, begging for a respite.

It was pretty good for him, as well. He pulled out of her butt, peeled the rubber off his cock, and stroked himself half a dozen times.

Within seconds, Esmi's heaving breasts were streaked with ribbons of gooey semen. She gasped for air like a voluptuous goldfish, her eyes glazed over in a dreamy look, but had the wherewithal to smile up at him as he sprayed the remains of his load across her chest.

Micheal flopped down beside her, panting hard, as he recovered from his own devastating orgasm. Finally, her hand reached out and found him, caressing his shoulder softly. She turned her head slowly, and smiled again.

"Um...wow...I think I...holy shit, that was good," she whispered. "Thank you."

"You are very welcome," he replied, leaning over to kiss her gently.

A few minutes later, after he had removed the dildo from her exhausted pussy, cleaned her up with a warm washcloth, and manoeuvred her under the covers, he was cuddling her, holding her close as she breathed quietly.

"Esmi, honey?" he asked, "Are you awake?"

"Mmmmm, yes," she moaned, "more or less."

"I have something I need to tell you. Good news and bad news, I guess," he whispered.

"Okay...I'm listening," she giggled, "but don't expect me to be too chatty. Good news first."

"Miranda and I are getting married," he said softly. "Six months, give or take."

She surprised him by not only replying, but by lifting her head to look at him.

"That's wonderful!" she smiled brightly, suddenly awake. "Am I invited?"

"Of course," he nodded.

"Oh goodie! I love weddings!" she laughed. "I'll have to supply your wife with a few unmentionables for your wedding night."

"I'd like that," he smiled. She stopped smiling.

"What's the bad news?"

"I'm afraid our time together is limited, sweetie. I'm going to be...well... retiring," he said, looking at her intently.

Esmi turned away, and a few seconds of tense silence followed. She turned back, her eyes sad.

"Shit. I knew it had to end some time, but I didn't expect it to be so soon," she said sullenly. "I mean, it's not like we were ever going to be permanent, were we? My husband was always going to be in the way, and you have someone you love, so...shit. I'm going to miss you." Her eyes were moist.

"We've still got about six months," he reminded her, "unless you think that would make things harder. If so, I understand."

"Oh no...I'm not stepping aside that easily," she smiled. "If I've got six months, I'm using all of it! You better eat your Wheaties honey, because I expect a repeat of today every week. What can you possibly do to beat the orgasm you just gave me?"

"I don't know," Michael laughed, "but I've got six months to try."

***

Throughout the process of his retirement tour, he had repeated the scene several times. There had been tears, and a few harsh words, spoken in the heat of the moment, but immediately regretted and withdrawn. Nearly all of his ladies cherished their time down to the last opportunity, and several of them, especially those in Category 4, were going to be in attendance at the ceremony.

***

"Honey?" Miranda said, as she walked naked into the bedroom. Michael was laying back, watching TV, and trying to clear his head, after their morning lovemaking session. It was four hours until the ceremony, so they'd be getting dressed soon enough.

"Yes, baby?" he replied, muting the TV to give her his full attention. She was holding a red envelope.

"I thought I'd give you this a little early, so we can talk about it," she whispered, handing it to him. "It's your wedding present."

"I thought you were my wedding present?" he laughed. "You've already done so much for me."

"Well I just thought that... Just open it," she said, "it will be easier to explain when you read it."

"Alright," he smiled, an carefully unfolded the flap, which had been sealed with a kiss. He pulled out the paper inside.

"My darling Michael," he read silently. "I am so happy that we will very soon be man and wife. You are a wonderful partner, and the most caring lover that any woman could ask for..." she had written. There were several more ego building expressions of her love and respect for him, all of which touched his heart. As he neared the end of the letter, he came to a passage that made his eyes widen.

"I have come to the conclusion that it would be unfair of me to keep you completely to myself," he read, this time aloud. "You have become accustomed to having access to many women, so I give you permission, as my gift to you, to choose five clients with whom you can continue your relationship. My only request is that none of them be married, for obvious reasons..."

He looked up from the page, stunned.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes honey. There are a few ladies in your life who love you almost as much as I do," she answered. "I know it's weird, but I think it's the best solution, and I bet I can tell you who you're going to pick," she smiled.

"We have to make it a fair bet," he laughed. "You write down your guesses, and seal them up. Then I will make my choices. Friendly bet?"

"You got it," she said. "We'll settle up later on."

"Hmmmm, decisions, decisions," he smiled, tenting his fingers in evil thought. He would have been happy to spend the rest of his life with just Miranda, but he had to admit, the idea of keeping a few of his favourites in his his life was appealing. Sleeping with them would be less of a job, and more of a hobby.

***

Miranda looked radiant. While that could be said of all brides, especially in the traditional white dress, she had been there, and done that. This dress was red, with black trim, and worked beautifully with her dark skin. It showed a lot of it too, from the high slits in the knee length skirt, to the cleavage revealing neckline. It was sure to get worn more often than a normal wedding dress.

The ceremony itself was pretty basic, with the only real departure form the norm being the seating. Technically, all the guests other than Ashley, and Miranda's parents, would have been Michael's guests, and they thought that having that many gorgeous, amply built women on his side of the aisle might raise questions they would rather not answer, especially from his parents. So, the ushers just let the guests seat themselves randomly.

At the reception, Michael stood back and surveyed the scene. Being the first time this many of his ladies had been in the same room, it was quite a sight.

Ashley was there, talking with Miranda, and looking equally delicious.

Mary and Sophia had arrived together, although Mary was nearly unrecognizable. No longer the skinny, mousy blonde that spied on them from her bedroom window, she was coiffed, and dressed to the nines, and showing a lot of her own cleavage. She had kicked her husband to the curb, and was making up for lost time, sleeping with so many men it made Sophia look celibate. Michael had anticipated trouble from her, but she had been surprisingly compliant.

Charisse and Jenelle had done the same, carpooling, and looking more like two sisters than Mother and daughter.

Natalya was swaying softly to the music, talking to Esmi, and paying a lot of attention to the waiter.

Mirella had brought the baby. It had been months since Michael had seen her last, and that one night remained their only time together, in the normal sense. Michael had visited her for almost three months, for their 'lunchtime letdown', with him suckling her bloated breasts dutifully, until the baby was weaned. She would occasionally return the favour with a nice, sloppy blowjob, spraying milk on his shaft as lubrication. Her husband had finally realized what an ass he was being, and stopped blaming her for getting pregnant. Their marriage was on the mend.

Hiromi sat quietly in a chair, looking delicate and perfect, as usual. She had been hardest hit by the news of his retirement, having become very attached to him.

Solange had just arrived, with typical french flair, unable to make the ceremony, but bearing gifts.

Carla, Beverly, Ava, Lois, and Charlotte, were milling around on the fringes of the group.

Michael made eye contact with his bride, and she smiled. Miranda reached into her dress, under her bra strap, and came out with a small envelope, which she wagged at him playfully. He nodded, and fished a similar list out of his pocket, tapping his forehead with it. She said something to Ashley, and they both erupted in laughter. He was pretty sure they were laughing with him, not at him, but time would tell, soon enough. He started across the room.

"Excusez-moi ... je vous offre mes félicitations," Michael heard from behind him. Her knew that sexy purr. Miranda was looking past him, a slightly baffled look on her face. "Oh, I'm sorry...I've been visiting family in France for months. Force of habit," Solange laughed. "I said I offer my congratulations." Miranda stood, accepting the hug that was part of the congratulatory package.

"Thank you so much," she said. "We're so glad you made it back in time to attend. I've heard so much about you."

"I'm sure you have," Solange replied quietly, blushing. "Michael has told me all about you, as well. May I borrow your husband for a moment?"

"Just to dance, right?" Miranda laughed. She winked at him.

"Oh, of course," Solange answered, laughing nervously.

Miranda pulled him close, kissed his cheek, and whispered in his ear.

"Tell her. I assume she's one of your picks, so explain it to her." He kissed her back, and nodded.

Seconds later, Michael and Solange were in each other's arms on the dance floor, swaying softly to the music.

"Congratulations, Michael," she whispered, looking into his eyes deeply. She felt his strong arms around her, his hand drifting down her back to stop just above her rump. His chest pressed into her ample breasts. Her European trip had been poorly timed, robbing her of this feeling, and the more intimate ones they shared in her bedroom. Her pussy ached to feel the fullness his huge cock always gave her, a sensation she never expected to have again. Men like Michael, monstrously equipped yet gentle and caring, were rare, and she wondered if she'd ever find another. He may have ruined her for life. "I'm going to miss you terribly" she breathed, resting her head on his shoulder, and nuzzling his neck.