Ms. Walker's Class Ch. 07

Story Info
Michael and Hiromi enlist the help of a doctor.
10.9k words
4.82
63.4k
133

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael and Miranda are back for more. Hiromi is enjoying her new roommates.

Need I say more?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to many, a woman can get pregnant just by looking at a penis without a condom on it. At least it seems that way, with all the unplanned pregnancies that happen every day.

Michael wasn't having much luck with Romi, though.

Just as a confirmation before they went to all the trouble of moving, both Hiromi and he had visited the doctor. After several tests, it was determined that indeed Romi's eggs were still viable, and his little swimmers were quite adequately up to the task. He was happy to hear that, not only because it meant Miranda and he were clear to move, but also because it meant that he didn't need to change his routine. The last thing he wanted was to disrupt the rest of his ladies.

They were a pretty tight group, Michael and his small group of girlfriends... including his wife, of course. Every one of them had been thrilled at the new development. Miranda had voiced one small concern... that more of the women would want the same... but so far, it wasn't a problem. Charisse and Solange were past the point where it was an option for them. Ashley just laughed at the prospect of herself as a mother. Sophia was likewise disinterested... in her words, she just liked to practice, a lot.

That just left Jenelle, who was the least emotionally involved with Michael. Since she was a part time member of the group, she just liked to get fucked by his huge dick. It was just sex for her. Great sex, but still just sex. When the time came, she'd have a baby with her husband, whomever that might eventually be.

Anyway, if he was fine, and Hiromi was fine, why was he having such trouble knocking her up? Maybe he'd just have to keep trying.

***

Since she now had seven-day access to Michael's big dick, Hiromi was in heaven. She tried not to interfere with Miranda's plans for Michael, but he was still a young man, and had more than enough energy for the two of them, even after a day with a third woman.

Since the advent of this latest wrinkle in Michael's life, he now could make every weekend a three-day version. Hiromi had been his Friday, so he now had Fridays off, in a manner of speaking. It was no effort at all to have Miranda leave his morning embrace to begin getting ready for work, and have Hiromi slide into her still warm spot. By the time Miranda left the shower, she often found Michael and Hiromi snuggled together asleep. They did look cute together.

She had to keep reminding herself that this was still a business relationship. At least the proof of it was quite tangible, in the form of Hiromi's beautiful home, which was now her home as well. Thousands of dollars were finding their way into the investments for her future with Michael every month, and her life was getting easier, as Hiromi often made her breakfast, and also made them dinner. There were more than adequate perks for her in this arrangement, not the least of which was that Hiromi had become a friend, and willing partner whenever Miranda wished to sample her herself.

Like tonight. They'd probably have a nice three-way tonight. Friday night was usually fun, and was a great way to ease into the weekend, which was usually spent completely naked and engaged in sex of some sort until Monday morning. It's a good thing their bed was big, and their third party small.

By the time Miranda made it home from her day, it was late afternoon. She walked into the house, and paused. Two cars were in the driveway, so both Michael and Romi were probably here, but the building was silent. She quietly put her keys down, and slipped her aching feet out of her high-heels. Stopping at the end of the hall, she listened carefully for the sounds of sex.

Miranda was surprised how much she was still turned on by this situation. She had never seen her husband in the act with Sophia, or Solange, or Charisse and Janelle, or even with her friend Ashley, for that matter. Those partners, while well known to her, remained nebulous.

Romi was a different matter. Miranda had 'caught' them having sex often. Walking in on them was commonplace in this home, but it still made her pussy get instantly wet, every time. Her husband had developed into quite the sexual athlete, and the constant exercise had his body ripped and lean. Turns out sex really is good for you.

So, when Miranda heard nothing from their bedroom, she was a little disappointed. She had rather looked forward to watching them from the doorway... Michael's ass flexing as he drove his pole into Hiromi's lithe body, his muscular arms bracing, wide shoulders and back rippling through each firm stroke.

"Dammit! Where are you two?" she asked herself, walking through the house, and into the bedroom. At last she heard the splash. "Ah, of course... the tub."

Miranda slid the shoji aside.

There they were. Romi, naked, kneeling on the small stool beside the deep wooden soaking tub, washing Michael with obvious affection. Her head turned as she heard the door slide open.

"Miranda! Please, come. How was your day?" Hiromi asked, sponging Michael's neck. She pecked his upside-down face with a kiss.

"It was long. My feet are killing me," Miranda replied. "Took me a while to find you. You been having fun today?"

"Working hard," Michael laughed, accepting his wife's kiss as well, then watching his ladies exchange saliva for a moment. He loved that sight. "There's room in here. Why don't you join me?"

"Yes, Miranda," Hiromi nodded. "Let me wash you. The water will melt your day away."

It did sound like a good idea. She could use a little relaxation, before dinner, and whatever else the evening held for her. She smiled, and peeled her blazer off her shoulders, placing it neatly on the chair beside the towels. Unbuttoning her blouse, she noticed that both of them were giving her their complete attention. Perhaps something of a show was in order.

She paused, her silky blouse halfway undone, revealing an enticing slice of cleavage. Tilting her hips, she adopted the stripper stance, legs wide, hand on hip, peeking lustily out through her bangs at them. Another button, then another, and then the last, were unfastened. She opened the front wide, and draped it off her shoulder, showing them her huge breasts, cradled in a lacy bra, before she hid them again by closing it again.

Turning her back, she slowly lowered the zipper on her skirt, and slipped it down over her hips, depositing it beside her blazer with a skillful flick of her right foot. The thin strap of a tan thong, matching the bra, contrasted starkly against her dark skin, enhancing the firm, rounded curves of her ass, sculpted by so many miles on her bike. Thigh-high stockings, black, clung to her strong legs. She rolled them down, one at a time, bending to display her rump for her audience of two. One more bend, as she removed the tiny thong, and she spread her legs to show them her moist, bald pussy, pouting open to reveal her pink inner folds.

Turning once more to face them, the blouse was draped off her shoulders again, this time, on the way off for good, leaving her only in her bra. She was breathing heavily, feeling the excitement of stripping, even if it was for her husband. Her breasts strained at the restrictive cups of the bra, swelling over the edges with her breathing. She reached back, and unsnapped the garment, finally letting it slide down and off. Gloriously naked in the sunshine, she turned a circle, and finished with a flourish of her hands.

"Well... I'm hard as a rock!" Michael giggled. "That was pretty hot, honey. Right, Romi?"

"Yes. Very sexy, Miranda. I'm quite wet," Hiromi smiled.

Miranda was, too, but was looking forward to the warm water easing her sore muscles. She stepped in. Within seconds, Hiromi's hands were on her.

This wasn't her first bath, but it was always a pleasant surprise. Miranda could understand how much Michael enjoyed this ritual, as Hiromi was very gentle and thorough in her cleansing caresses.

"Mmmmm, Romi, that's divine," Miranda sighed, resting her head back. She closed her eyes, relishing the way Hiromi lovingly rubbed and washed her. Hiromi's small hands moved from Miranda's neck and shoulders, down to her chest and sides. When she felt hands on her breasts, she moaned softly, as those same small, feminine hands lingered with intentions other than cleanliness.

"I simply love your breasts, Miranda darling," Hiromi whispered, beside her ear. "So big, and firm. I love the way they feel in my hands."

"Mmmmm, thank you," Miranda moaned, as Hiromi's fingers teased her nipples.

More hands were on her body, now. Male hands. Familiar male hands. She felt Michael move closer, and his whispered words joined Hiromi's, in the other ear.

"Honey, you just relax, and let us take care of you," he breathed, fondling her right breast.

"Yes," Hiromi added, still caressing the left globe. "Tonight is all about you, and your pleasure. Michael and I are going to see to your every want, wish and desire. Does that sound good?"

"Oh god, you have no idea how good it sounds!" Miranda gasped. Her imagination was already running wild. Usually, their threesomes were less focused, with each of them taking turns being the main event, until everyone had cum. Tonight, it sounded like she was going to get the benefit of the undivided attention of her husband, and her girlfriend, at the same time. It made her heart pound.

"I'm going to leave you in Romi's capable hands, while I get things ready for you," Michael said softly, kissing her lips. "I'll see you in a few minutes."

The splashing sound made Miranda open her eyes, just in time to see Michael's huge, yet flaccid cock, as he exited the tub. Moments later, Hiromi had joined her in the warm water, and was straddling her lap, looking into her eyes. The delicious feeling of their large breasts pressing against each other made Miranda groan. She closed her eyes, and accepted Hiromi's tongue into her mouth. The women made out eagerly, hands actively stroking and caressing each other's curves.

Several minutes of Sapphic heavy petting later, both ladies were breathing heavily, and Michael returned. He took Miranda's hand, and helped her out of the tub, wrapping her in a big, soft towel. Hiromi followed, and together they led Miranda inside.

"Oh my. For me?" Miranda smiled, when she saw the massage table set up in the bedroom. She giggled and dropped her towel, arranging herself quickly on the table, face down. "I could get used to this."

Hiromi disappeared out the bedroom door just as Michael began to massage his wife's shoulders. Miranda responded with a satisfied groan.

When Hiromi returned, with her tray of drinks and goodies for Miranda's choosing, Michael was working on the middle of Miranda's back. She was still moaning softly at each touch of his strong hands. Hiromi put her tray down, and took her place at the foot of the table. She began to rub Miranda's feet.

"Oh god!" Miranda moaned, louder, at the feeling of four hands on her body. "You're spoiling me!"

"We're just getting started, honey," Michael said softly. His hands wrapped down her ribs, grazing his fingers over the bulging sides of her breasts. She giggled.

Hiromi's foot massage had expanded to include Miranda's muscular calves, and Michael was working his way down her back, on the way to their planned meeting on or around her fabulous ass.

Miranda was turning into a puddle; she was so relaxed. Her brain just went into default mode, running her body, but not consciously aware of any other thoughts. She had forgotten that there was probably going to be sex involved at some point. Hiromi's hands sliding up her inner thighs reminded her. She moaned again, and found herself focused on those hands, which had stopped mid-thigh, but were moving higher each time.

Michael's hands were in the small of her back, just easing over the upper edge of her ass. With both pairs of hands converging on her sexual centre, Miranda raised her hips slightly, and spread her legs almost imperceptibly.

Hiromi's fingers stopped agonizingly close to her pussy, while Michael was now actively working on her ass with both hands. Years of riding her bike for exercise had ensured that there was very little excess padding on her rump, so he had nothing but firm muscle to massage. He added a little more oil to his hands, and kneaded the rounded curves vigorously, with his fingers dipping into the crack of her ass on occasion.

Fingertips brushed the lips of her pussy, and the tight ring of her asshole, nearly simultaneously, eliciting a clearly sexual groan from her. Her hips raised instinctively, pressing back against the fingers on her ass. Her thighs also had a mind of their own, and opened wider to give Hiromi better access.

Fingers probed both openings now, causing her to gasp, and moan in anticipation of the next move.

"Oh please," she begged softly. "Do it, both of you."

Another few seconds of teasing drove her mad, until both holes were suddenly invaded by digits; a single, manly finger in the back door, and at least two more feminine ones in her pussy, with a thumb on her clit.

"Gnahhhhhn! Yes! Deeper!" Miranda groaned, undulating her hips. She gripped the edge of the table and prepared to be taken.

This was the only time that she felt regret about Michael's dick being so big, because the finger buried in her ass right now felt soooooo goooood. She would love to get fucked in the ass, but the thought of his giant pole spreading her sphincter open that wide was a painful image.

Fingers touched each other, deep inside her, separated only by her internal tissues. It was a new feeling for her, and a good one, especially when coupled with Hiromi's thumb working it's magic on her sensitive clit. Her ragged breathing told her lovers that the goal was near, and they probed deeper, fucking both her holes firmly.

Miranda's grip grew tighter, as she felt her orgasm approaching. She gasped, and groaned.

"More! Harder!" she hissed, her face contorted by pleasure. "OH FUCK! YESSSS!" she screamed.

Michael felt her ass grab his finger, and knew she was cumming. Hiromi had another indicator, as Miranda's pussy gushed juices all over her hands. She licked up the delicious gravy eagerly.

Miranda wilted on the table. If the massage wasn't enough to relax her, the orgasm certainly finished the job, and her arms hung limp over the sides as she caught her breath.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned. "Thank you."

She was a little premature in her gratitude. Soon she was on her back, having both nipples suckled simultaneously. Two hands also explored her extremely damp pussy. After several minutes of this treatment, Hiromi moved down, and used her tongue on Miranda clit, leaving Michael to massage her huge breasts.

Miranda had a hand on Michael's cock, which was fully erect. She twisted her body slightly, hung her head over the edge, and sucked his dick into her mouth. Michael grabbed her breasts, and gently fucked her throat, while Hiromi continued to feast on her pussy.

It wasn't long before Miranda was gasping through another orgasm, thanks to Hiromi's oral talents. Michael pulled back, extracting his spit-soaked shaft from her mouth.

"Fuck... Me... Please," she panted.

"My pleasure," he grinned. He traded ends with Hiromi, pulling Miranda lower on the table so he could do her standing up. As Hiromi lowered her pussy over Miranda's face, Michael pushed his cock into her cunt.

He stroked her, smooth and deep, listening to the harmony of moans from both his ladies. Hiromi's small hands looked even smaller on Miranda's big, dark breasts. He was also watching Miranda's labia drag outward along his shaft with each retreat. It was a very hot situation.

Romi came on his wife's face, then Miranda came on his cock, twice. When Hiromi dismounted, and left the room, Michael started to fuck her harder.

"Oh, yes, fuck, me, ba-by! Fuck, me, so, deep! Give, me, that, big, cock!" she grunted, in time with his hard thrusts. The legs of the massage table were squeaking as he pounded into her, pushing the whole unit across the bedroom floor. "Cum, for, me!"

Michael was feeling it, as his balls began to tingle. Watching Miranda's huge tits wobbling and swinging wildly on her chest, always one of his favourite sights, was lighting his fuse. He was sure she would soon get her wish.

Hiromi stopped in the doorway, to watch Michael hammer a final few strokes into his wife. He pulled out, and pumped his cock with his right hand, aiming over Miranda's body. Hiromi usually saw this from in front of the gun, so the sight of his semen arcing through the air from the side was new, and impressive. Long stripes of gooey, pearlescent cum leapt out, landing in wet rows from her navel to neck. Watching it was almost as hot as living it.

Michael sat back on the bed, leaving Miranda draped over the table like a damp rag. Hiromi waited a few seconds, then spoke.

"If you two are quite finished," she smiled, "dinner is served."

***

It was bound to happen eventually.

Michael came home from Ashley's on Monday evening, to find a message waiting for him. The message was from Sophia.

She was sick.

Nothing earthshattering, or life threatening. Just the flu, but she was being conscientious, and called to tell Michael about it.

"She wants you to stay home. She says it will be a waste of your time," Miranda told him. "She's too sick to fuck. Those are her words, by the way."

Michael was adamant.

"No way I'm leaving her to go through it alone. She rents me for one day a week... for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. I'm going to take care of her," he said firmly.

Miranda looked at him, and smiled. Her husband was an old soul, in a young man's body. He readily accepted his responsibilities, even when they weren't pleasant, unlike most guys his age. It confirmed why she loved him, and that 'young man's body' didn't hurt any, either.

So, on Tuesday morning, Michael left the house, toting a container full of chicken soup, Miranda's contribution to his efforts. He headed for Sophia's home, fully intending to spend the day nursing his girlfriend through the worst of her illness. Usually, she would be doing the nursing, with him suckling her huge breasts.

"Hey!" Michael smiled, combing the hair out of Sophia's eyes, as she looked at him in surprise. Her eyes were puffy and red, along with her nose. She sniffed, and wiped with a tissue.

"Didn't Miranda give you my message?" she asked, trying to sit up. The t-shirt she was wearing as a nightgown was more clothing than she had ever worn in this room, in his presence.

"Yes she did," he replied. "I'm not here to fuck you. I'm here to make you feel better. That's my job, isn't it?"

Sophia smiled weakly.

"Well then..." he laughed, reaching into his bag full of goodies, "... I've got drugs, magazines, and chicken soup. Which would you like first?"

"Got a hug in there?" she asked, snuggling closer.

"Let's see..." he smiled. "Where did I put that hug? I know I brought one. It's in here somewhere. Ah! Found it!" He opened his arms, and enveloped her, while she rested her head on his chest.

"Mmmmm, I feel better already," she said softly, a rasp in her throat. "Thank you for ignoring my message. I hate being sick alone."

"Well, don't give it a second thought," he said, stroking her hair. She still felt like Sophia in his arms, with those huge tits pressed softly into his side. "Besides, I could use the day off. If I stayed home, I'm sure somebody would be forcing me to have sex."

"Oh poor baby!" she giggled. "Forced to have sex with your gorgeous, statuesque wife? I wish I had some of her legs. And Hiromi is so cute. You should be so lucky to be forced."