Mtn. Pines Resort Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife embraces her status and a husband discovers his place.
4.6k words
4.32
46.9k
23
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug cursed under his breath as he mopped up his own gelling seed with the towel. How could something so amazingly awesome feel so amazingly awkward?! He'd just witnessed an act of pure unadulterated lust. An act most husbands would kill to even see their wives do on a video, let alone in person yet he felt uncomfortable and unfulfilled. Bu he also felt a bizarre sense of satisfaction, of excitement. He'd never felt quite like this before. They'd mocked him, teased him, even hurt him yet he didn't retaliate in the slightest and knew already he'd do it all over again.

Doug plopped onto his bare ass and rested his arms on his bent knees. Had they done it to him or had he let them do it? "What the fuck just happened," he whispered into the empty room.

He rolled to his side to get up but then saw the dark wet patch on the couch and without even thinking, he sighed and crawled over to it. He dabbed the towel at it, now sopping up his wife's cum. "She actually came," he thought to himself. And he leaned his nose down to the wetness and drew a deep breath. It smelled so good.

"Sir."

Doug nearly hit the ceiling at the word. He hadn't heard the door open. He spun around and instinctively jumped up to find Bradley standing before him.

"My sincerest apologies," Bradley offered, "I didn't mean to scare you Mr. Sorenson."

"Fuck!" Doug barked, "What the fuck Bradley?!" Doug noticed Bradley's eyes flicking down to his bare crotch. "I'm..." Doug slapped the towel over his genitals, "I'm fucking naked here Bradley do you mind?"

"Oh, no sir, I do not mind at all," Bradley replied with a sly smile.

Doug looked at him shocked.

"I'm sorry sir. Theresa sent me."

"Well...I mean can you at least close the damn door Bradley?"

"Yes sir, of course." Bradley closed the office door and then started toward Doug. "Mr. Sorenson, please, don't fuss over this anymore. We'll clean everything up. You should get a shower. Let your mind settle. I'm sure this has all been quite overwhelming."

"Yeah, no shit Bradley," despite being naked Doug resumed his masculine role. "You could fucking say that." Doug, still holding the scrunched up towel over his crotch, reached out for his pants.

"Sir," Bradley interjected with an outstretched hand. "I'm afraid I'll need to take those."

Doug's eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?"

"Yes sir, it's the house rules sir. Men can wear no street clothes for the duration of their stay." Bradley's head cocked playfully to the side revealing how much he personally enjoyed that particular rule.

Doug sighed, "Of course it is Bradley. Of course. So I take it I'm supposed to walk around the place naked then?"

"Well, that isn't up to me Mr. Sorenson but for now," Bradley stepped to an antique wooden wardrobe and opened it. He turned back to Doug with a thin white satin robe, "For now you may wear this."

Doug stared at him for a moment before snatching the robe from his hand. Doug realized he wasn't going to be able to put on the robe and hold the towel in front of his crotch at the same time. He thought about telling the skinny shit to turn around but then muttered, "Ah well fuck it. Why the Hell not..." And he tossed the towel aside. He watched Bradley admiring his penis as he yanked the robe over his arms. When he wrapped it closed he quickly realized it barely hung below his ass.

"Really Bradley? Can you get me a bigger one out of there?" Doug snapped.

"I'm sorry sir, that's it."

"Of course it is Bradley. Of course." Doug's hands slapped on his legs in frustrated acceptance.

"Here sir, perhaps this will help."

Doug looked up and found Bradley's hand extending his glass of remaining Scotch. His shoulders sank and he smirked, "Now that is a fine idea Bradley." Doug took the glass and downed the contents in one heavy gulp. His lips stretched over his teeth as the burn ran down his chest. "You think I could get another one of those Bradley?" Doug asked in a softer, friendlier tone.

Bradley quickly retrieved a bottle from a small wooden cabinet and poured Doug another belt. Doug just as quickly downed that one and croaked, "Thank you Bradley," as he handed the glass to him.

"So I'm supposed to take a shower and meet the ladies Bradley but the thing is, I don't even know what fucking room we're in let alone where they went." Doug held his arms out, palms up.

"No worries sir. You..."

"Bradley, stop. Just stop," Doug interrupted. "You've seen me naked and," Doug looked down at the dark spots in the carpet and on the couch and then turned back to Bradley, "And I'm pretty sure you have an idea what went on in here so how about you just drop the sir bit and call me Doug huh?"

Bradley cleared his throat, "Of course Doug, thank you." Bradley reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a key. "You're in room six. I'll escort you there."

"That would be lovely Bradley. Thank you."

"One more thing sir...er...Doug," Bradley offered.

"Yes?"

Bradley turned back to the wardrobe and withdrew a small leather bag that he handed to Doug. "You'll also be required to shave your..." Bradley's flicked down to Doug's crotch, "Uh hum...your genitals."

"What?!" Doug snapped.

"Yes sir. Again, house rules. All male guests are to maintain clean shaven genitals for the duration of their stay." Bradley smiled. Doug's mouth hung open. "Have you ever shaven your genitals Doug?"

"Fuck no I've never shaved my genitals Bradley," Doug half-spit!

"Well, then I suggest you replace the razor often. At the first sign of it getting the slightest bit dull, throw it out. And it's best to soak in the tub for a bit beforehand. There's also a bottle of lotion in the kit, be sure to apply it liberally when you're done."

Doug was somewhat stunned and he kept telling himself that Bradley was completely serious. He looked up at the ceiling and finally took a deep breath and then looked back to Bradley, "Any other rules I should know about?"

Bradley gave him a devilish smile, "Well...I believe I'll defer to the ladies for further instructions." With that he turned and headed for the door.

And so, twenty minutes later Doug found himself sitting on the side of the bathtub, his feet planted in steaming hot water. While he'd refused Bradley's offer to help him with the task, he did recall his instructions; lots of shaving cream, keep the razor clean and toss it at the first hint of dullness. Doug reached into the little leather bag and pulled out the can of shaving cream. He gave it a few good shakes and with a deep breath began to squirt a healthy amount onto his retreating cock. His hand rubbed it into a lather all around his crotch and at least that felt good. He pulled out the bag of disposable razors and tore it open. With a sigh, he dragged the razor across his most sensitive flesh.

Before long Doug was standing before the mirror examining his work. He'd burned through half a dozen razors and only given himself the slightest nick. He had to admit he'd enjoyed the experience. It was challenging yet oddly intimate. But now, with his cock and balls in full retreat and completely shriveled he couldn't help but think he looked tiny, pathetic and anything but manly.

"What the fuck have you gotten yourself into Doug," he asked his reflection? But what was done was done and he remembered Bradley's insistence that he liberally lotion afterward. So again he reached into the bag and pulled out the lotion bottle and squeezed a thick glob into his hand. He rubbed his palms together and began to run them over his newly exposed flesh. He shivered at the sensation! It was if his entire crotch was alive with silky reception. It felt fantastic! Especially as he rubbed the lotion into his balls and along his slick taint. His cock grew plump, his balls hung low, and Doug was immediately mad at himself that he hadn't done this twenty years ago! And now that things were coming back out of hiding, he actually kind of liked the look of himself. Things were looking up!

Doug soon discovered that all of his clothes were gone from the couple's luggage, right down to his socks and underwear. He just shook his head, donned the tiny robe, and stepped out into the hallway.

Tucked into a remote evergreen forest, Mountain Pines Resort was an impressive complex. The main facility consisted of a large central building that housed numerous rooms dedicated to administration, the dining room, Theresa's office and so on. Jutting out to each side of that were two wings of ten guest rooms each. The rooms lay off only one side a long hallway with the opposing side consisting of large windows

Doug closed the door of their room and turned to start down the hallway toward the room Bradley had informed him Janice and Theresa would be awaiting him. Coming toward him was a rather short, plump woman in a tan pantsuit. She had to be in her mid-sixties and Doug surmised that in any other setting, she would be taken as just a sweet-looking grandmother. But in this case, the grandmother held a long leash in her hand. It trailed back behind her and the other end was clipped to a leather collar around the neck of a fully naked old man. Doug watched in half-disbelief as the elderly couple passed. The woman smiled but didn't speak. The old man made eye contact, smiled warmly, and said, "Hello."

Doug watched them pass. The couple was as calm and natural as they'd just passed each other in a shopping mall. Doug shuffled forward trying to process what he'd just seen when he heard a series of sharp, loud smacks come from down the hall. His head cocked and he crept forward, eager, yet apprehensive about discovering the source. And again, whack...whack...whack! Only this time Doug was sure he heard someone grunt or groan.

In short order, Doug was standing before the open doorway of room two. His mouth agape as he took in the sight before him. A strikingly beautiful black woman with skin so dark it seemed to shine and tightly cut kinky hair and the biggest most sensuous lips Doug could ever remember seeing stood before him in a blue satin corset with matching panties and thigh-high patent leather boots. In front of her, hunched over a chair was a hairy, hulk of a man. He was obviously a weight lifter who looked to have Italian or perhaps Greek blood in him.

"Insolent bitch," The woman seethed! Her long paddle arced up and slapped hard against the man's buttocks. Just then she noticed Doug standing in the doorway watching. She slid up beside the sweating beast and rubbed his ass as she looked Doug up and down. "Well now, look at you. Want to come in and play sugar?" She purred and bit the tip of her paddle.

Doug nearly tripped over his own feet as he scurried away and he could hear the woman laugh and then again, whack...whack...whack...

At last Doug found the ladies. They weren't in a room so much as an alcove off the main entrance. Unlike Doug, they wore thick, fluffy cotton robes, their hair still damp from their shower. Oh how Doug wished to know about their shower!

They snacked on shrimp and at Doug's arrival, Theresa tossed down an empty tail and rose, "Hello Douglas," she said with a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh so now it's Douglas," He thought to himself

"Hello baby," Janice greeted and took his hand.

"Ladies," Doug replied.

Theresa eased back in her chair and wiped her lips with a linen napkin. She was staring Doug down. She sipped at her wine. "Well let's see it," she said calmly.

Doug got nervous, "See what," he asked coyly?

"Oh for fuck's sake Doug," Janice snapped and her hands reached out. She untied the sash and flung his robe open.

Theresa looked at his crotch and chuckled at Doug's retreating bald penis. She turned to Janice, "I have to tell you dear, no matter how many times I've done this it never gets old. The look on their faces is just priceless," Theresa again chuckled and took another sip of wine.

Janice brought her face in close to Doug's crotch and her fingers rather roughly raised and stretched and manipulated his dick and scrotum. The pads of her fingers ran all over him and she squinted as she inspected him. She reclined back into her chair and looked into Doug's eyes. She sucked a shrimp seductively between her lips. Embarrassed or not, Doug surely took notice. Janice dramatically sank her bared teeth into it and pinched the tail off.

She smiled, "Not bad. A couple stubbly spots but not too bad." Her finger and thumb pinched some of his leg hair and she yanked.

"Owww," Doug yelped and winced.

Janice rubbed the hair in her fingers and it feel to the floor, "We might have to do something about those legs."

Doug stared at her in disbelief but she'd already turned back to Theresa and was drinking her own wine.

"Sit Douglas. Eat," Theresa directed. She picked up her computer tablet and tapped at it.

Doug ate a couple shrimp and gulped down some water. His robe still very much open, his penis still very much retracted.

Soon two very fit young men appeared at their table. Neither of them wore anything more than a black bowtie and extremely tight black Lycra shorts. One was black, the other white. The black man was attractive, shorter and quite muscular while the white man was taller and of a more athletic build. The one common physical characteristic they both shared was an undeniably large bulge at the front of their shorts. As they sat down a large bowl of pasta, small dishes of vegetables, and a basket of bread, Doug could not help but notice their remarkably large cocks. His hands slipped between his legs and hid himself.

"I certainly must compliment you on your staff Theresa," Janice smiled. She sipped at her wine, her eyes roaming over the two young gentlemen.

"Thank you honey." Theresa's hand roamed over the black man's tight ass, "This is Deshawn," her other hand did the same with the white man on her other side, "and this is Rick. Both are fine specimens indeed." Theresa looked up at each of them proudly and they smiled at her. Theresa's hands slipped around to rub the fronts of each of their shorts and she looked directly at Janice, "And I assure you honey these boys were born to be in the...um...service industry," she winked.

Janice laughed, "Oh I can see that!"

Doug wanted to melt under the table. His head dipped.

"Do you want me to have them pull their shorts down so you can get a better look Douglas," Theresa asked suddenly?

"Uh...What? No. No it's fine. Really," Doug stammered.

"Are you sure? I just noticed you staring at their cocks so I thought you might want a better look. The boys aren't shy at all. They'll even let you touch it if you want to." Theresa raised her eyebrows at him.

"What," Doug choked?! "No, really. I wasn't looking at anything. I mean seriously, come on. It's fine. Really," Doug muttered in a feeble attempt to portray innocence.

"Yes you were dear," Janice chimed in. "You were looking."

Doug's eyes widened and stared at Janice in disbelief.

"Oh it's okay honey, I thought it was kinda hot you looking at them," Janice winked at him and sipped at her wine. She slipped her hand over into his lap and shooed his hands off his crotch. Sure enough, he was half-hard and leaking. She rubbed him and he tried to ignore it but it was impossible. "I know I'm certainly looking at them," she said in a low sultry voice. She was stroking him under the table right there in front of everyone. Very soon Janice's hand emerged and she displayed her shiny wet finger to her other three companions.

Theresa snickered, "Douglas you are a slut of the first order dear." Shaking her head and giggling, she began to fill her plate.

The ladies ate and chatted but Doug mostly picked at his food. His appetite seemed to have left him. After a good while Theresa informed the couple she needed to go for the night.

Doug followed Janice back to their room. The door to room two was now closed and no naked old men greeted him the hallway.

As soon as Doug closed the door behind them, he started, "Janice listen. I was thinking maybe this..."

"Don't say another fucking word Doug," Janice said as continued away from him. She tossed her robe aside and Doug watched her naked backside.

Janice sat down in the large cushioned chair and tossed her legs wide apart. She laid her head back on the chair and began stroking her finger up and down her pussy. Her finger and thumb pulled at her nipple and she softly bit her bottom lip.

"Come here," she beckoned without looking at him.

Doug was angry that she'd interrupted and ignored him but his desire quickly overpowered those emotions and he was striding to her. He stood before Janice, his cock already hardening. She continued to play with herself and her red-nailed toes rose up and drug along Doug's scrotum. She ran them along his shaft and grew harder. Janice purred in satisfaction. Her big toe teased the underside of Doug's chiseled head. Doug's was an average sized cock but a nice looking one. His head was thick and well-defined and he had large heavy balls. Janice teased him with her foot until she saw his eyes begin to flutter and the tip of his cock grow wet.

She pulled her foot away and again spread her legs wide. Her fingers spread her now glistening lips apart, "Kiss it baby," she directed in a sultry voice.

Doug readily dropped to his knees, His hands pressed on her inner thighs and his lips pursed. He kissed her clit.

"Lower," Janice guided him.

Doug's head scrunched lower and his lips pressed into her core. He placed a soft kiss in her very center and then another and another. Her scent filled his mind and inflamed his lust. Janice's fingers rubbed at her clit and she simply enjoyed the beauty of the moment. The thrill of total control swirled together with physical pleasure to create a lovely intoxicant.

"Alright baby, lick it. I wanna cum now," Janice said and spread herself wide open.

Doug swallowed her clit into his mouth with an intensity she hadn't known in far too long. She grunted and both of her hands played with her own tits and pulled at her nipples. He devoured her. His tongue made long slow licks between her lips, then flicked over her clit before sucking it back into the heat of his mouth.

"Oh fuck that feels good baby," Janice groaned. "That's my good little boy. That's it. Lick mommy's pussy..."

It was hard to know who was more surprised by her words, but neither paused for more than just a flash of time. What was certain was that Doug's intensity increased and he sucked and licked at her throbbing clit like an animal had been unleashed inside of him.

Janice groaned and pulled at his hair. Her hips pressed forward, forcing her wet, aching sex into his eager mouth. "Ohhhh...That's it...That's it baby..." She snapped her head forward to watch him lap at her juices. "Oh yes, that's it boy. Eat mommy's pussy. That' what... boy needs," Janice panted. She was growing close now. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, her entire body ultra-sensitive. "Put your fingers in me," she snapped!

Doug slid his two middle fingers effortlessly into her body. He slowly pumped them in and out and then he curled them up toward her belly just how he knew from years of experience that she liked it. He began to slowly pull backward, massaging the deep inner walls of her pussy. Janice groaned deep and her head fell back, "Fuck me with your fingers. Fuck me baby."

Doug's fingers pumped in and out of her wet folds, the pads of his fingers pressing firmly against her vaginal walls. His lips sucked hard at her clit. Janice began to buck and tremble. The sloppy sounds from her own crotch just excited her more. She grunted and groaned, "That's it baby...That's it...Lick it...Ohhhhh...Oh fuck...Yes baby...Suck mommy's clit...Suck it...Suck..." A deep throaty growl spilled from her throat as she came. Doug's fingers pumped faster. "Ohhhhh shit...Ohhhhh fuck I'm gonna cum again baby...Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhh fucckkkk...Ugggggghhh..."

12