Mtn. Pines Resort Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice rubbed Doug's head with one hand and fondled Nicky's balls with the other, "Oh yeah, this is an amazing first cock to suck baby. You're gonna love it."

"Janice please. Please don't make me do this," Doug panted in desperation.

Janice squatted down beside him and whispered into his ear, "Lick it," she reached between Doug's legs and rubbed his cock. "Lick it baby."

"If I lick it, will that make you happy." Doug asked in desperation?

"Oh yes baby, that will make me very happy," Janice purred.

Doug's tongue slowly emerged from his lips and the very tip of it touched Nicky's dick. He pulled back and closed his eyes.

"That doesn't count Douglas. That was pathetic. Now lick the head," Janice said more forcefully.

Doug had to scrunch his neck to get his mouth below the low-hung cockhead dangling in front of him. He slowly licked around the thick bulb and felt it begin to swell.

"That's it baby. You're making him hard," Janice purred.

Doug pulled back, "I...I licked it," he half-pleaded with his eyes closed.

"Yes. Yes you did now do it some more. Make him hard so you can suck him," Janice replied.

"But you said..."

"I said it would make me happy," Janice interrupted him, "I didn't say that I would let you stop. Now put it in your mouth."

Doug grimaced at the thought. Melissa tugged on his ball tether. Doug again scrunched down and opened his mouth like a baby bird waiting to be fed. His lips opened and he stretched up enough to allow the big cockhead to slip between his lips. Nicky was excited and squat down slightly, forcing his semi-hard cock well into Doug's upturned mouth. Doug's eyes squeezed shut as the massive member invaded his face. Janice stroked his esophagus, "Open your throat baby. Relax..." Janice encouraged him.

Nicky slowly eased up and down and Doug swallowed his fat cock. The thick head pushed into his throat and Doug gagged reflexively. Nicky pulled out of his mouth and Doug gasped for breath. Janice rubbed Nicky's saliva-covered cock with one hand, the other pulled Doug's head up, "Come on now. You can do it. Lick the head," Janice pointed Nicky's swelling cock at his lips.

Doug hesitated and shook his head slightly. Janice continued stroking Nicky, making him harder and Doug's eyes widened as it grew and grew. She leaned into his ear and whispered so only he could hear her, "Did her tits feel good when you were rubbing them in my kitchen Douglas?" Janice reminded him of his indiscretion with their young neighbor. "Was she wet when you put your finger in her?" Janice watched him grimace in shame and let her words hang in the air. "Suck his cock Douglas or I'll have him face fuck you. Hard and brutal. I'll personally hold your head and have him fuck your face so hard that with that huge cock his cum will drip out your ass when he's done." Janice licked his ear. "To be honest, a part of me would very much like to do just that. But, because I love you I'm giving you the chance to suck him slow."

Janice paused and Doug looked at her. The irony of that sentence struck him. His head turned back to Nicky's groin.

"Either way, you're going to suck his cock." Janice bit his ear lobe and pulled. Doug winced as it popped from her clenched teeth.

He took a deep breath and swallowed. His eyes flicked open and he ever so slowly began to lick the thick cock pointed at his lips.

"That's a good boy. Go slow. Relax..." she purred. Doug slathered his tongue around the head and Nicky let out a little moan. "Rub it on his face boy," Janice instructed the skinny redhead.

Nicky gripped his cock and flopped it onto Doug's cheek. It was heavy and warm. Doug's head shakily turned and his tongue licked along the thick shaft as Nicky rubbed it across his face. Doug could smell him; sweaty, salty. The smell of cock. Doug pulled his head back and again tongued the thick purple glands. Nicky pressed forward and his stiff member stretched Doug's lips. Nicky pushed until he felt the back of Doug's throat. He felt him tense and begin to gag and he just held himself there. Doug breathed deep through his nose and relaxed.

"Oh that's it baby," Janice quietly cheered him. "That's how you suck cock."

Doug pulled his head back and then pressed forward again. Nicky groaned. Doug began to slowly pump his mouth back and forth over it. Saliva dripped off his chin as he struggled to keep his mouth wide enough to hold the massive rod. Nicky slowly began to pump his hips in synch with Doug's head. His breath began to quicken as his excitement grew. What Janice didn't know was that this was also Nicky's first male encounter. It was an encounter he was quite obviously enjoying. Nicky gripped the base of his cock and again rubbed it over Doug's face and then rubbed his thick head over Doug's lips. Nicky pushed back into Doug's mouth and he groaned. His hips twitched and Janice recognized the signs.

"He's young. He's going to cum hard and a lot baby," she whispered into Doug's ear. "Open your throat and relax."

Doug was scared but his head pumped back and forth. Nicky started to pant and groan. His ass tightened and his legs tensed.

"He's gonna cum baby," Janice announced.

Nicky froze and Doug felt his cock pulse in his mouth. Doug knew that feeling all too well. That split second just before...Nicky cried out and exploded into Doug's mouth. Doug's head instinctively pulled back and he tried to swallow but a second, thicker burst hit his throat and he gagged from the force and the sheer volume. Nicky thrashed and spilled more cum into Doug's mouth. It squished out along his shaft and dripped off Doug's lips. He simply couldn't handle it all. Nicky pulled back until just his head remained in Doug's mouth. Janice milked his pulsing cock and drained him of every drop of cum. Doug gulped and struggled to breathe as the hot goo oozed down his throat. Janice pulled Nicky's softening cock from Doug's lips and growled as cum and saliva dripped off his chin and he panted for air. She rubbed the heavy cum-covered dick on Doug's face and Nicky shivered.

"That's my good cock sucker," Janice purred. She shooed Nicky back to his place in line. Janice curled her upper lip.

Melissa released the clips and Doug's wrists were free. He still wore the cuffs on them and his ankles but he could move. He fell forward onto his hand and struggled to take in what had happened to him. He was panting and watched a thick drop of cum slowly stretch off his lip toward the floor. He feared he was going to throw up. But Janice rubbed his back and purred into his ear and he calmed down slightly. She reached up between his legs and found him still half-hard.

"I knew you'd like it," she whispered into his ear and softly stroked his hair.

12