Mud Monster

Story Info
A girl's first time with tentacles - things get dirty...
1.3k words
4.51
94.4k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hold back a sigh of pure bliss as I sank into the warm mud pool, all the way up to my shoulders. I'd been looking forward to visiting the mud baths for months now, and finally

I'd managed to secure one of their rare, sought-after appointments. They only accepted one booking per month, and their demands were rather bizarre: clientele could only be female, not on their period, and "adventurous", whatever that meant.

I had to assume they were just extremely exclusive - and I could understand why, given the surroundings.

After being dressed down, wrapped in a satin robe and guided through the reception area, an attendant had opened the door leading to the mud baths, which were surrounded by lush, quiet woodlands.

"You'll be collected in three hours," she told me in a soft voice, with a small smile. "No one will disturb you until then. If it chooses you, do not fight ... it is a blessing to be chosen. Good luck." And with that cryptic tidbit, she all but shoved me into the woodlands and locked the door behind me.

Since then, as she'd said, I hadn't been disturbed. Nor had I experienced any reason to question why they'd asked for 'adventurous' females. Instead, I'd simply done nothing but relax, paddling through the mud at a lazy pace. The mud, the pamphlet claimed, had special properties, thanks to its location in the woodlands. I'd assumed the properties were to do with cleansing and purifying skin, but as I swam round and round the massive pond, I couldn't help but notice my body becoming... well ... aroused.

Was it just the feeling of mud against my skin? Or something more?

At any rate, I soon found myself leaning against one of the shallow embankments, running my hands over my body through the thickened mud, massaging it into my aching breasts, flicking my nipples until they were painfully erect.

I bit my lip and looked around. Surely they wouldn't have cameras hidden in the scrub? Maybe, if I just let off a little steam in the mud, they'd never have to know...

With a mischievous giggle, my hand strayed lower, to where my pussy was positively tingling in the muck. I hesitated at the idea of fingering myself, given what I was swimming in, but my clit was all but begging for attention, and suddenly I was overcome with a wave of hot, needy lust.

I'd never been this aroused before in my twenty-two years of life. I'd never had reason to be, after all - I was (embarrassingly enough) a virgin.

Virginal or not, I couldn't help frantically running my hands over my torso and thighs, my brain nearly feverish with this superb and unusual sensation. The world was blurring around me, until my every breath seemed a hundred times louder than usual, my blood running hot in my veins, my fingers shaking as they cupped my mound and I humped against my palm.

So, when I felt something slide up the inside of my leg under the mud, logically I knew I should've screamed, but instead something similar to a keening moan escaped me.

More things - slimy, slippery, like eels or snakes - crawled against my skin, coaxing my legs apart as I leaned back into the muddied embankment, uncaring for it mussing my hair and dirtying my face.

I managed to open my eyes and focus my vision enough to see tentacles - tentacles! - snaking across the mud towards me, bulbous and thick as my forearm. Right as I went to scream in terror, however, something clamped onto my needy pussy and suckled - hard - and the scream turned to one of delight.

I thrashed about in the mud as whatever it was continued to suck and writhe against my labia, something like a sucker smacking against my clit under the mud.

The tentacles took hold of my wrists and ankles, their grip tight enough to threaten but not hurt, and repositioned me so that I was on my hands and knees in the shallow mud, the pond lapping against my stiff nipples with every splash the tentacles made.

"Ohhhhh," I wailed when I looked under me to see a split-headed tentacle suckling hard at my dripping cunt, while its kin went about securing my wrists behind my back and latching themselves onto my muddy nipples. Some of them, it seemed, were sucklers, while the others were rounded and bulbous at the end.

Soon enough, with my tits being milked mercilessly and my pussy being teased beyond measure, I was screaming out in pleasure, needing them to let me cum, needing to be pushed over the edge...

One of the tentacles whipped out of the water and plunged itself into my open mouth, effectively gagging me. I expected the mud to taste nasty, but instead it tasted of coffee and caramel, making me moan, even as the tentacle in my mouth began to thrust in and out like a cock.

Another tentacle whipped me across the ass, and I bucked in delight, right before I came.

Cum dripped from my pussy as I writhed and preened in the mud, riding the high these tentacles had given me. I never wanted to come back down, I shivered and shook...

Suddenly, a tentacle took advantage of my state and thrust up into my open cunt, taking my virginity with it.

I let out a bellow that shook the treetops, but it wasn't in pain or agony ... instead, I felt nothing but more ecstasy. How...?

Special properties in the mud. Is this what they'd meant?

The tentacles didn't wait for me to adjust, or give me time to ponder. Instead, they began to fuck me in earnest, sliding in and out of my mouth and pussy, sucking at my nipples, slipping all over my skin until I was sure I was completely bound all over by them.

I was helpless to do anything but pant and moan and wish it would never stop. It was so feral, so primal, and I felt like nothing more than an animal, being fucked in the mud by something inhuman. Juice coated my thighs, mingling with the mud, until the smell of sex hung in the air, egging me on and on towards my second orgasm.

The tentacle in my cunt withdrew, earning a muffled squeal of disappointment from me, before it was replaced by another, and then it seemed each tentacle was taking a turn thrusting into my pulsating pussy once or twice before retreating. A suckling tentacle returned to my clit and lapped hungrily as another squirmed around in my hot, tight channel.

A moment later, I came once more, enslaved by this beautiful monster.

A moment after that, the tentacles began coating my insides with hot, sticky seed. I swallowed reflexively, eagerly drinking down every drop I was fed, as I felt my pussy become even wetter with whatever the tentacle gave me. The tentacles around me coated my skin in spurts of greenish goo, and I laughed in pure happiness at the way they rubbed it into me, until I was nothing more than a gooey, sticky, muddy ragdoll on the banks of the pond.

My orgasm rolled on, even as the tentacles laid me down gently, and retreated back into the mud. I thrashed a bit more for a while, catching my breath, before smiling up at the trees.

Around three hours later, an attendant came to fetch me, and didn't seem surprised to find me writhing in the mud, running my hands over the cum and mud on my skin, still lost in my surreal experience with the tentacles.

When I finally cleaned off in the showers and donned my clothes once more, I only had one question for the receptionist:

"How soon can I come back?"