Mud-slut Wife!

Story Info
Monika is a dirty, dirty girl.
3.6k words
4.06
104.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

And then the rain came.

Not the light, summer rain that falls on warm breezes or the gentle precipitation that refreshes on hot, humid days. This rain drove down in torrential sheets that obliterated the horizon.

This was the third day of bad weather. The chateaux stood grim and stark against the grey morning clouds and the fruit orchards that surrounded the once grandiose building had been transformed into muddy quagmires, their produce laying rotting in the rank soil.

Pierre Goulet peered inquisitively out of the stable-style kitchen door. Not a pleasant man to start with, the rain that splashed his ruddy, lined face darkened his mood even further. But as his beady eyes scanned the horizon he could see a break in the dark clouds. He stared up to the heavens and felt the rain splash his face again; if he were not much mistaken the unwelcomed downfall seemed to have eased a little. Maybe there would be some fruit picking today after all!

Goulet's attention turned to the rickety barn to the east of the chateaux, and more importantly to the inhabitant therein. The Australian; a youthful lad in his early twenties with light sun-bleached hair and strong arms, Clive had arrived at the chateaux a week ago looking for casual work. As he always did, Goulet hired the young traveller and put him up in the barn but the weather - that arrived only three days after Clive did - had prohibited and form of fruit picking and the young man had filled his days moping around the grounds of the chateaux. This wouldn't really have bothered Goulet all that much, but the Australians' tours would almost always bring him into contact with Goulets' wife Monika.

As Goulet strode purposefully towards the barn his mind turned to thoughts of his young wife. Monika had been trouble to him since the day he married her. He had no doubt that it had been the money and the chateaux that had attracted a woman nearly half his age but Goulet cared little. He considered the lithe beauty part of his personal property and he had her all to himself!

Goulet entered the barn without knocking and found Clive sitting on the edge of his bed-roll smoking and reading a paperback. The smoke from the pungent cigarette drifted lazily into the still, dark air and half masked the young mans face as he turned.

"Weather's breaking." Said Goulet simply. "Should be some work today."

Goulet watched as the young man turned slowly from his book and smiled warmly. He was far too pleasant and Goulet would have sacked him had it not been so important to get the crop of grapes in as soon as possible. The rain had put him several days behind and he would need all the hands he could get if the entire harvest was not to be lost.

"Be ready by lunchtime!" Goulet finished abruptly and, turning on his heel, walked back out of the barn.

Clive smiled to himself and returned to his book. He really didn't care that much if there was work or not; he had a dry place to stay and was quite content to spend his days reading and exploring the local sights - it had been a bonus that the local sights included the lovely Monika. Not that Clive had yet been indiscreet - not yet, anyway - but that was just for the want of opportunity. The lovely wife of his rather obnoxious boss had made it quite clear that she was not uninterested in his advances but every time the opportunity had arisen, so had Pierre Goulet, and the moment had been lost. But Clive wasn't concerned; he would only be around for another few days and there would be plenty of other beautiful women on his travels!

As instructed, Clive presented himself for work at 1pm. The clouds had been breaking up all morning and now rich, warm rays of sunshine bathed the landscape. There were several other itinerant workers that had reported for duty and Monika was also present showing off her wonderfully sexy body in a halter top and a pair of tight cut-off shorts. Clive could feel a restlessness at his groin and thoughts of picking grapes were pushed firmly to the back of his mind while he planned on how to get closer to the vision of beauty.

The work was back-breakingly exhausting. The rain had turned the rich soil to ankle-deep mud that clung to Clive's boots and slowed his progress to a crawl. The hot sun that now shone without interruption parched his throat. After an hour and a half of feverish toil, Clive stomped his way wearily towards the clearing which had been set up to provide bottles of water. He sighed heavily as he tipped the entire contents of the water bottle down his dry throat.

"You look like you needed that!" Said a voice behind him.

Clive wheeled around to see Monika standing close. The lower parts of her legs were spattered with mud and her long, black hair was matted. Clive handed her another bottle of water and watched as her soft lips parted to tip the contents into her mouth. He felt the stirring in his loins again and wished that, rather than the bottle, those lips were wrapped around a certain hard piece of his anatomy!

"Ah! That's better!" Monika said licking the water from her lips, "Clive, why are you looking at me like that?"

Clive hadn't realised that his stare had been so obvious. He had been lost in a world of his own as he let his eyes feast on the beauty that stood before him.

"Why do you think, Monika?" he replied with a grin, "you're a very beautiful woman!"

Pierre Goulet had been watching his young worker for the last half hour. He had toiled well, picking more grapes than any of the other farm hands and Goulet had not been surprised when the young man had returned to the clearing for some liquid refreshment. But Pierre had been suspicious. He had been suspicious every time that Clive had been in the vicinity of his wife over the last three days and this time had decided to follow him.

Goulet had managed to secrete himself behind a plantation of trees just outside the clearing and had watched the young foreigner as he quenched his thirst. But as Monika joined him at the water table, it wasn't the young man's thirst for water that now concerned Pierre.

The two were chatting amiably enough. Goulet was close enough to be able to hear what was being said but well hidden enough not to be discovered. There was a closeness between the man and woman that couldn't be denied - almost like an electrical charge. They stood near enough to touch and the air seemed full of sexual tension.

"I mean it," Clive continued, the charm oozing from him like vital fluid. "You are an extremely beautiful woman; incredibly sexy!"

Goulet watched as Clive's hand extended and touched Monika's shoulder. It wasn't a clear sign of sexual advance, but the inference was obvious. Monika closed her eyes for a second and moved forward towards the young man. Goulet could hardly believe his own eyes; were the two going to kiss? Out here in the open where anyone could see them?

The realisation that he was the only person that actually could see the couple dawned on Pierre after only a few moments, and that sensation was quickly followed by the realisation that if they felt safe enough to embrace - as they now were - they may feel safe enough to go further!

"But what if someone sees us?" Clive gasped as he finally released Monika's soft lips from his own.

"No way! Pierre will be hard at work on the vines like all the other workers. He thinks far more of his grapes than he ever does of me. We'll be safe for at least another hour!"

Clive's hands began to roam over Monika's skimpily clad body. Her head rested gently on his shoulder as his fingers sought out the obviously hard points of her nipples through the thin material of the halter top. He could feel the hot swell of her breasts even through the top and knew that there was no way he was going to stop for anything now. Monika moaned softly as he manipulated her firm orbs and he allowed his hands to drop lower to the hem of her blouse. In one swift movement Clive raised the garment and pulled it off over his lovers head. Monika gasped in surprise at the swift, unexpected disrobing and then giggled as she raised her arms to allow the halter to be stripped completely from her upper body.

Clive groaned inwardly as he looked down at the woman's body. The afternoon sun dappled her firm breasts with colourful rays of light that danced exquisitely over the hard, aroused nipples. He could feel his erection straining painfully beneath his pants and immediately wanted more. He wanted to feel every inch of this woman. He wanted to be one with her.

Pierre Goulet had watched fascinated as his young wife allowed Clive to partially strip her. He knew that he should have felt annoyance, fury at her disloyalty, but he couldn't bring himself to move from his hiding place. The feelings that were coursing through his mind were strong but they were not feelings of hatred or jealousy but rather sensations of excitement and lust that he would never have believed. As he continued to spy on the two lovers, his excitement grew as he watched the scene unfold before him.

The topless Monika fell slowly to her knees in front of Clive and Pierre watched as her trembling fingers fumbled with the buckle of his belt. He was almost close enough to hear the sound of the zipper as his wife drew it slowly down, her eyes never straying from Clive's bulging groin. And then suddenly Clive's jeans were off, a solid, angry looking erection protruding at right angles from the young mans body.

Clive groaned deeply as he felt Monika's long cool fingers wrap around his throbbing erection. He could hardly remember ever being so hard as he was at this moment and he closed his eyes in ecstatic lust as she stroked his foreskin expertly back and forth. Just as he thought that things could not possibly get any better, he felt the warm wetness of Monika's mouth as she took his rigid weapon between her soft lips.

Clive gasped out loud as his cock slipped further into his lovers' mouth and touched the back of her throat. Her fingers stroked lovingly under his tight balls and he felt his head fall back and his eyes close as she performed one of the best deep-throat blow jobs that Clive had ever experienced.

Monika's eyes glazed over as she felt the young man's penis slide gracefully into her throat. She loved to give head and the bigger the cock the more she enjoyed it. Her fingers danced lightly between his legs and under his balls. She loved the way that he twitched and jumped every time her fingers stroked the soft sensitive flesh. But now, with Clive's tool buried deep in her throat, she knew that he wouldn't last very much longer and, as much as she craved his thick, creamy cum in her mouth, she had other plans for him!

Pierre continued to watch with his hand firmly massaging his own erection as Monika performed her blow job. Yes, of course she had sucked on his own modest cock, but watching his wife fellate this young man's much larger weapon had Goulet as hard as a rock and he was almost disappointed as he saw her let the large specimen of manhood slip sensuously out of her mouth.

"Just fuck me, Clive!" Monika gasped, "just stick that big cock in my pussy and fuck me hard!"

Although just as disappointed by the sudden lack of oral contact, Clive smiled broadly down at the woman on her knees before him. His cock twitched wildly as she took his outstretched hand and he helped her to her feet. They kissed again fleetingly and as Monika's warm lips touched his own he could taste the manly flavour of himself on her.

But there was no time for niceties, Clive realised, Monika's urgent plea still ringing in his ears. If this woman wanted to get herself fucked then who was he to argue!

The water bottles scattered as Clive swept them unceremoniously from the table. His breathing was hot and ragged and his erection still throbbed almost painfully. Pulling Monika roughly towards him, he turned the topless woman around and bent her swiftly over the table. Monika's groans of passion spurred him on as he realised that this rough treatment was exactly what she wanted. Reaching around her, his fingers found the button that held her shorts and he pulled violently at the waistband sending the fastener spinning off onto the muddy ground. The shorts fell smoothly down her legs and pooled at her feet and Clive virtually ripped the tiny bikini panties that she wore as these quickly followed.

Standing behind the bent woman, Clive admired the view of her rounded behind. His hands massaged the hot flesh roughly pushing two fingers deep into her moist pussy and working them in and out briskly.

The moaning that now emanated from Monika again told Clive that he was on the right track. On each retraction, his fingers were wetter and glistened with the moisture that was running in a steady stream from her pouting pussy.

"Mmmm...your cunt is so wet baby!" He growled as he kept forcing his digits in and out. "You wanna cum for me sweetheart?"

Monika's reply was a deep groan of satisfaction as she was literally pinned to the table. Her knees felt weak and she could feel her legs trembling as the climax washed over here in a great tidal wave of ecstasy.

Without allowing the shaking woman any respite, Clive aligned his still hard cock with the entrance to her hot, wet pussy. One lunge forward was all it took for him to sink in to the hilt and, this time, it was Clive's turn to sigh with a deep satisfaction.

Pierre's hand massaged his own cock as he watched his young wife so unceremoniously rooted from behind. Clive's hands alternated between fondling her rounded buttocks and groping her hanging breasts as he ploughed his long hard cock into the wet furrow of her gaping vagina. The air was full of the sounds of sexual excess as the pair coupled furiously. There was no finesse, no patience just raw, violent sex that both of them were so clearly enjoying.

Clive felt the table shake and sway as he rammed his tool over and over into Monika's moist and willing hole. He had never known a woman so insatiable before and guessed that she wasn't getting enough of this type of sex from her husband. Well, that was fine with him. Goulet's loss was his gain - and what a gain it was!

Clive was just beginning to feel a certain tightness developing in his balls when Monika turned her head towards him.

"You like to fuck me in the ass, baby?"

For a moment, Clive ceased his rutting and Goulet halted his solo masturbation. They had both heard Monika's words.

Pierre had been almost at the point of ejaculation when his wife had asked the question that so many men love to hear and it had stopped him dead in his tracks. He thought of the times that he had secretly so wanted to explore the taboo of anal sex with his young wife but had never quite known how to broach the subject. Yet here she was now, a brazen slut of a woman, almost begging her lover to ram his dick inside her tightest of holes. Goulet wondered how Clive would react.

"Sure, darlin'," Clive drawled, a wicked smile on his face, "I'd love to plug that tight little ass of yours!"

Although seeming casual about the whole thing, it was almost a dream come true for Clive. His longing stares at the figure of Goulet's wife over the last few days had almost always centred on her luscious butt! His dreams had been filled with visions of the two curved moons swaying before his eyes. Did he want to fuck her ass? What a dumb question!

In a moment, Monika had pushed herself away from the table against which she had been enjoying a most veritable fuck, and lay down on the ground.

"I love the mud!" she cooed, "It makes me feel so dirty and nasty!"

Clive watched as she spread her long legs and pulled them back towards her head. This manoeuvre had the effect of opening her already wide and abused looking pussy and exposing the star shaped entrance to her ass.

Clive grinned as his lovers body squelched luxuriantly in the wet mud as she spread herself open. He knelt between her thighs and Monika immediately hooked her ankles up onto his shoulders so that her ass was lifted from the ground and in a direct line with his turgid weapon. Clive guessed that this was not the first time that she had done this!

Monika wriggled into position as Clive pressed the head of his cock against her anus. The wet mud helped lubricate her and she held her breath as he pushed forward. The initial pain of his penetration soon dissipated and she was left with a beautifully warm, full sensation as his penis slid smoothly into her tight back passage.

Goulet couldn't hold back any longer. His teeth bit down on his lower lip to stop him from crying out as the sperm shot from the tip of his twitching cock. His ejaculation seemed to last an eternity and his eyes feasted on his wife's ass as it was so forcefully penetrated.

Clive's eyes bulged as he slammed his tool in and out of Monika's ass. He had been so close to climax several times now and was due a good release very soon. He looked down at the woman beneath him. There was absolutely no sign of any discomfort and her smiling face encouraged him to fuck her harder and deeper with each thrust.

"Damn, baby! I'm gonna cum soon!" Clive moaned through clenched teeth.

Monika had seen the veins standing out in his muscular neck and knew that he was straining towards climax. There was little she liked more than a nice big dick in her tight ass and Clive had fitted the description perfectly. But now she was thinking back to the earlier blow job she had given him. The poor boy seemed so disappointed when she released him from the confines of her willing mouth and, she too had felt a certain reluctance to go without tasting his sweet cum. Her mind was quickly made up. She hoped that she wasn't too late!

"Cum in my mouth, baby?" she asked in a quoitish voice. "Let me taste you!"

Clive had nearly lost control and as he ripped his tool from the tight confines of his lovers' asshole he could feel the cum starting to boil in his heavy balls.

"Suck it bitch!" he cried as he presented his throbbing member to Monika's face.

Far from being put off by the insult as Pierre had thought his wife would be, she seemed to revel in the verbal abuse. Kneeling quickly she positioned her mud streaked body and opened her mouth. Goulet watched, his limp cock hanging wetly from his open fly, as Clive gripped her head on both sides and literally rammed himself between her lips. Two or three thrusts back and forth and he was groaning deeply in his throat.

Pierre watched Clive wordlessly as his legs shook violently and his fingers entwined themselves in Monika's black hair. He thrust again into her mouth and Pierre could see the thick, white semen being forced out of the corners of his wife's mouth as it dribbled obscenely down to splash on her upturned breasts.

The scene remained fixed for several more seconds as Clive continued to pump his cum into Monika's open mouth. Her lips stretched wide to accommodate the girth of his swollen member and the vital, sticky fluid continued to run over her chin. It was nearly a full minute before Pierre saw Clive's grip relax on Monika's head and his slippery tool flop from between her swollen lips.

As Pierre Goulet adjusted his clothing and tucked away his flaccid penis he looked down at the cum that he had shot onto the ground. He smiled to himself and wondered if he should dismiss the young Australian and immediately divorce his wife. His beautiful, slutty wife. He turned the words over in his mind as he thought. She was certainly beautiful and she was most certainly a slut.

Pierre thought about all the young itinerant workers that flocked to the chateaux at picking time. He thought about all their young, virile bodies and their big, youthful cocks. And he thought about all the lustful entertainment that he could get from watching them all fuck his slutty wife. He also thought about the new video recorder that was still under the bed and all the money that the local farmers would part with to see Monika in action! Maybe he shouldn't be too hasty!

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers
12