Muff Diving Sorority Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only are her breasts big, her nipples are very sensitive, and Phyllis likes to use them during the sex sessions with her house mates. She had rubbed her nipples against Marilyn's before, and she was starting to do the same with Susan's clit. The blonde leaned in close, holding a breast in one hand, and pressed the erect nipple against the lovely pink pearl she had seen before. The first contact was no more than pressure, but Phyllis started rubbing the slightly rough nubbin against the very sensitive clit that was so exposed.

Susan responded by thrashing even more wildly under the two women who were pleasuring her, but Marilyn was holding her in place, so there was no danger of her throwing herself off the bed. Her pussy fucked up hard against the sensitive pink nipple that felt so fantastic, and her hips started swiveling, thrusting her legs out and back past Phyllis's body like a well-oiled set of pistons. She was whimpering, almost crying in bliss, and was obviously almost ready to start cumming.

Marilyn saw even better how Susan was reacting, and smiled at the mask of joy her friend's face had become. The eyes were closed; the head was rolling back and forth on the pillow and the lips were parted in a grimace of ecstasy. It was obvious she was ready to cum, and the information was passed on to the woman who was doing great things to her pussy.

Phyllis wasn't quite ready, so she changed breasts and started massaging Sue's clit with her other nipple. The blonde continued shaking the bed with her wild movements, and started begging somebody to suck her clit and make her cum. After just a few seconds more, Phil answered that request by halting the action with her nipple and replacing her breast with her face. She opened her mouth to envelop the lovely pearl she had just been tantalizing and started sucking while her tongue caressed the swollen sides and top.

"Yes! Yes! Right there!" Susan sang out, while trying her best to bounce herself and the other women off the bed.

After a few minutes of that treatment of her breasts and clit, she cried out ecstatically again, this time that she was cumming. Her legs clamped onto Phyllis's head and started swinging from side to side while her pussy rammed up into the blonde's face. With her head a willing prisoner, Phil clung to her friends thighs and kept her mouth clamped onto her clit and continued sucking and licking. Less than a minute later, all Susan's muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy into the face that was a captive between her thighs.

After her great orgasm, Sue seemed to melt onto the mattress like a pool of pink flesh, with her legs still draped over Phyllis's shoulders. Marilyn gave one last lick at the breast in her mouth, raised her face and moved away to sit on the edge of the bed. Phil wasn't quite through yet, but backed slightly away and leaned forward again so her tongue could sluice into her mouth all the nectar that had spattered on Susan's thighs and crotch and pussy, even sucking it out of the pink hole that had produced it. When she had devoured every tasty drop, she joined Marilyn while they waited for Sue's breathing to return to normal.

She had been the last of the three to climax, and the sex session was basically over. All three of the satisfied and relaxed women prepared to resume their cramming or writing or whatever other scholastic activity needed to be done.

"Thanks a lot, you guys. I'm going to ace that exam tomorrow," Marilyn happily predicted, while putting her pajamas back on.

"That's great, Girlfriend," Susan responded. "That term paper of mine is as good as written." She also put her pajamas on, and buttoned her top.

Phyllis echoed the others; the need that had induced her to join Sue in bed was satisfied, and she could complete whatever task awaited her in her own room. She put her baby doll pajamas back on, including the panties and, after she had hugged and kissed both her friends goodnight, left the room. Marilyn took her departure too, and headed back to where her notes and textbooks awaited.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as the three sorority sisters did. I like writing stories such as this one on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12