Mugger

Story Info
She tried to rob him.
3.4k words
4.38
27.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers

Steve was a little irritated with his current position. He had been farmed out to do a security assessment for a company and as part of the assessment he had to live in the area. Yes, the company had provided him with a nice unit to stay in, but that didn't disguise the fact that the general area was a shithole, and a splendidly odoriferous shithole at that.

As far as Steve was concerned, the less time he spent in the neighbourhood, the better. It was the blackout that got the better of him. Some idiot had anticipated the green light and been wiped out by a truck coming through on a late amber. Together, the car and truck had taken out the power pole outside Steve's apartment block and he had zero power. On a hot, stinking, summer evening.

Opting to eat out, Steve visited a nearby restaurant, enjoyed a reasonably good dinner, and decided to amble back to his unit. If the power wasn't back yet he'd just run his laptop off batteries for a while. Quietly confident in his own abilities he had no qualms about crossing the park on his way home.

Shelley was loitering around in the park, hoping for a stray idiot. One of her boys flagged the approach of a victim. Steve, strolling through the park, found an attractive young lady standing in the path, observing him. He observed her right back.

Eighteen or nineteen, he guessed. Quite attractive. Blonde, and he was fairly sure that it was a natural colour. Not enough light to tell the colour of her eyes. A very nice figure with clothes that tended to conceal while hinting at revealing. Altogether a very neat little package.

"Evening," Shelley said, a nice lilt in her voice. "You wouldn't happen to have a spare fifty you could let a hungry girl have?"

"Sorry," Steve said, shaking his head. "There are some things I don't buy, especially when I can get it for free."

"That's OK," Shelley cooed. "I wasn't exactly selling anything. We just thought you might like to make a donation."

"We?" asked Steve softly.

"We," agreed Shelley, speaking just as softly.

Hearing a footstep behind him Steve turned, making sure to keep one eye on the young lady while he did so. The young men were spread across the path behind him. Two were in their late teens with the third looking to be somewhat older. The boys didn't worry him. The man was rather husky and carrying what looked like a piece of piping. That could hurt if it connected.

"Why don't you all back off before someone gets hurt?" Steve suggested.

"Ah, why don't you just give us your wallet before you get hurt?" Shelley riposted.

"Not going to happen," Steve drawled. "Last warning."

Shelley sighed. Why did idiots have to be idiots? He looked such a nice young man, too.

"OK, guys, take him down, but try not to hurt him too much. Just grab his wallet and we'll be out of here."

The three muggers moved closer, Mr Blunt Instrument leading the way. Steve waited, assessing the distance. Timing it nicely he dropped, hands and one foot on the ground, his other leg shooting out in a stamping kick, raking down the length of the big man's right shin.

With his leg kicked out from under him the man fell. The two boys froze to the spot in shock, looking at their fallen friend.

"If I were you," Steve said, rising to his feet, "I'd take him to see a doctor. I think he's going to need stitches for that leg."

The man was making a funny noise as he eased his trouser leg up, looking to see the damage. His shin had been laid open for quite a way, deep enough to see a flash of bone. Steve winced in sympathy.

"Ah, your leg's not broken and there's no major blood vessels impacted," he said, "but I'd still get that attended to ASAP."

"Don't just stand there, you morons," snapped Shelley. "Help Jack up and get him to the doctor."

"What about him?" asked Moron One.

"If you want to have another go, be my guest," said Shelley, waving her hand towards Steve. "No? I didn't think so. Mark him as the one who got away and help Jack."

"It's terrible when you can't get decent help, isn't it?" Steve sympathised. "Sorry about your boyfriend but he'll recover."

"He's not my boyfriend," snapped Shelley. "Do I look as though I'm desperate?"

"So, no boyfriend at all. Well, you're young. You'll get one eventually."

"What makes you think I don't have one?" asked an indignant Shelley.

"Well, the two morons wouldn't interest you and if you had a boyfriend he'd either be with you or he'd be stopping you from being such an idiot in the first place. So logic says no boyfriend."

Shelley gave Steve an irritated look and turned to walk away, stopping rather abruptly when his hand came down upon her shoulder. She spun around to face him, drawing the knife she carried at the same time.

"Do you have a problem?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," Steve told her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded handkerchief. He held it by one corner and shook it out while Shelley watched, puzzled. Her head jerked back in reflex when he threw the handkerchief at her. At the same time his hand flashed out, capturing hers. He calmly extracted the knife from her grip, folding it up and putting it in his pocket.

"You set your boys on me, trying to mug me. I think a penalty is called for. Would I be right in saying that you're the brains and leader of your little group?"

"What if I am? We didn't actually do anything to you. You're the one who attacked us. We should have you charged."

"I'll give you full marks for gall but I'm still insisting on a penalty."

"Really. And what's that going to be? Are you going to steal a kiss?"

Steve laughed outright.

"Geez, grow up, girl. I'm going to take you behind those bushes, remove the clothes you're almost wearing, and fuck you. It will teach you the right way to fuck with me."

Shelley felt appalled. He couldn't mean that, could he?

"You wouldn't dare?"

"Ah, and just why wouldn't I dare? Ask your mate what I'd dare do. The one getting his leg sewn up."

"I'll tell the police?"

"A mugger complaining to the police? That will make their day. I'll just point out that it's a disagreement over price. You did mention fifty, remember?"

"I'll scream."

"In this neighbourhood? It's highly unlikely anyone will come to your aid. Anyone who does come along is more likely to just wait around so they can have their turn."

From the look on Shelley's face Steve knew that he'd scored with that one. Screams in this area were probably an everyday thing.

"You are the boss of your little gang, aren't you?" Steve suggested, smiling as Shelley nodded her head.

"And what will happen if they find out you needed help to avoid being fucked, or even if they find out that a potential mark fucked you? I suspect they'll think that you're now a potential victim and they will probably jump you themselves. A good time would be had by all. Except you."

Shelley was sweating slightly now, feeling increasingly nervous. He was so right. If the guys knew she'd been fucked they'd be lining up to have a go at her. It was only her confidence and her knife that held them off.

The hand on her arm tightened.

"Come on," Steve commanded. "I think we'll be better off out of sight. I'm sure you don't really want spectators while I entertain you."

He turned off the path, moving past the bushes into a sheltered area, moonlight the only illumination. He stopped and looked at her.

"Do you want to take those thing off or would you like me to do it?"

"Why do I have to take my clothes off?" Shelley demand, feeling rather put upon. "You don't need me to take off much."

"Yes, I do. I want to see you naked. I want you to feel naked and helpless. You may even find that it's quite erotic being naked before your master."

"You are not my master," she said through gritted teeth. "I'm a virgin. I don't want to do this."

"I am your master for right now. Oddly enough, I'm also a virgin, and I do want to do this."

"You expect me to believe that you're a virgin?" Shelley was shocked at the nerve of the man. As if!

"Right back at you. Do you really think that I'll swallow that virginity guff?"

Oh god, but was he ever in for a surprise, she thought. Serves him right.

"Clothes," came the prompt and Shelley started, finding she'd been standing there not doing anything. Reluctantly she started stripping, extremely aware of the fact that he was watching her with interest. Also very aware of what he intended to do once she was naked.

Steve watched with interest as Shelley stripped. A very nice figure he decided as more of it was revealed. Her clothes came off too slowly for him. She'd make a good teasing stripper he thought. Finally her panties went by the way, leaving her standing there clad in the silvery glow of the full moon.

"You are beautiful," he told her, speaking softly. At the same time he started stripping his own clothes off.

"Ah, if you're thinking of running while I'm taking down my trousers, just remember you're naked. Think what will happen if your friends catch you running around without any clothes. Or people who aren't your friends, which could be worse."

Shelley said some rude words under her breath. She had been considering doing a runner but he was correct. He'd probably walk away with her clothes and then what would she do. She'd finish up getting caught by one of the gangs and she hated to even contemplate what they might do. Odd how being with this man was the safe option, even though she knew what he intended.

She almost changed her mind when he dropped his trousers and she saw his erection. What the hell was she supposed to do with that thing, she wondered. She knew about sex in theory and the internet was a fast track to a sexual education, but theory was no substitute for practical application and she had none of that. She almost cringed as she looked at him, but refused to let it show. She just glared at him defiantly.

She also did her best to ignore the strange feeling she felt low in her groin, ignoring the heat that seemed to be pooling deep inside her.

Those feelings intensified when Steve took a step towards her and pulled her naked body against his. Her breasts were pressed against his chest. She could feel the hair he had there, so unlike her own smooth skin. In addition his lower body was pressed against hers, his erection pressing against her. His hands were on her bottom, caressing it. She was almost trembling with fright. What the hell was she supposed to do?

Steve seemed amused by her nervousness. His hands left her bottom, running up her sides and, moving between their bodies, he captured her breasts, holding them and stroking them, teasing her nipples. She could feel her breasts responding, seeming to swell under his touch, her nipples hardening. The deep pool of heat got hotter, little flames seeming to lick her insides.

Shelley found herself being eased down onto the ground. Steve wasn't saying anything, just moving her about, encouraging her to lie down. A toe slid between her legs, easing them apart. She wanted to close them, deny him access, but her muscles felt so weak. Her legs steadily spread under his gentle pressure, exposing her to his touch.

It wasn't fair, she thought. If he was rough she could fight, put up a struggle, make him earn his conquest. How did she fight gentle? A hand was drifting across her tummy, his fingertips barely grazing her flesh, so how could she feel that touch so deep inside? She wanted to shout NO when his hand skimmed past her mons and settled lightly on her mound, his hand just cupping it lightly.

She was hot and restless and wasn't sure why. Yes she was. It was his fault and the way he was touching her. She could feel heat in her groin and was sure it would cool down if he'd just take his hand away. As it was her heat was radiating into his hand and bouncing back at her, she was sure of it. That's why she seemed to be getting hotter.

His other hand was caressing her breasts. Who said men couldn't do two things at once? One hand was stroking her breasts, making her shiver with pleasurable feelings, while the other was teasing her pussy, trying to drive her insane.

A hand caught hers, pressing it against his erection. She found her hand closing over it. She had to hold it, she decided. If she was holding it he couldn't do anything to her with, now could he? It was too big, too hard, too hot. She didn't dare let him use it on her.

Steve heard her whimper slightly when his fingers darted inside her. Whether she knew it or not, she was past ready, hot and wet and expectant. His fingers probed and he nodded to himself. It appeared that she had spoken true. She was a virgin. That meant he'd have to take care not to hurt her. Building up the fires a little more would help.

Shelley wanted to scream. She was feeling strange, very strange, and it was all his fault. She just wished he'd stop touching her. Instead his fingers seemed to be probing even deeper. When the most extraordinary sensation seemed to emanate from her pussy she knew, she just knew what he'd done. He was teasing her clitoris. She'd heard about that sort of thing. She dropped his cock in her urgency to push his hand away from her. She couldn't have him doing that to her.

It got worse, very quickly. When she pushed at his hands he'd twisted them around and caught hers, lifting them and pushing them above her head, holding them there. He moved between her thighs, leaning over her, his cock pressing its length against her. His mouth settled upon her breasts, suckling lightly. She tried to move, to throw him off. All that happened was that his head moved slightly, bringing her other breast to his mouth, and the sucking continued.

She was prepared to admit defeat. She couldn't take this. She just couldn't.

"Enough," she gasped, relieved when his head lifted.

"I agree," he said softly. "More than enough."

His hand slid down between their bodies and she saw him lifting his hips away from her. With horror, she found that his hand was back on her mound, moving her lips apart, and his cock was there, probing at her.

"No," she managed to choke out, uselessly, as she found his cock was already moving forward. She winced as she felt herself lose her virginity and still his cock intruded, sinking ever deeper into her. She tried to twist about under him, seeing if that would alleviate the unrelenting pressure, only to freeze in place as she found she was helping him to enter her, pushing up against him.

To her relief she found that he had stopped moving. Mainly because he had no more to give her, she guessed, feeling his groin pressing firmly against hers. It felt odd. She could feel him inside her, far more of him than she'd expected. Touching him with her hands didn't prepare her for feeling him with her body. Odd. He felt odd and . . . good. It wasn't supposed to feel good, was it?

"OK?" Steve asked her, watching the play of her thoughts on her face. She had, he thought, accepted what was happening.

Shelley nodded slowly. Yes, she thought. She was OK with this. He wasn't hurting her, it was just that it felt . . . different. She was not, she decided, going to admit that it felt good.

"You do know you're supposed to move with me?" he asked, trying hard to keep from smiling.

She gave him a nasty look. OK, so maybe she wasn't experienced but everyone knew that much.

He was laughing at her, she thought. She just knew that he was laughing at her. Her glare heated up a notch.

Then her glare vanished as she felt him moving, felt his cock pulling back, dragging along her passage. He stopped and she looked at him expectantly. He was coming back and she had to move with him. Move how? It was easy to say she knew she had to move but what was she supposed to do exactly? Then he was returning, moving quickly but not too quickly, agitating her nerves. She felt herself pushing up to meet him, taking him deep, meeting his thrust with her own push.

Feeling slightly relieved she settled down, pushing firmly to meet him as he drove into her. She could do this. She could.

Her new found confidence started to waver as he continued to thrust into her. He was moving steadily now, plunging into her body repeatedly, and even though she was rising to meet him, everything was changing. That pool of heat inside her was expanding, getting hotter. The heat was flowing through her veins, warming her whole body. Strange sensations were running through her, a feeling of expectancy building.

She found she was gasping, giving urgent little cries as he drove in, each thrust building on the delight she was feeling. The whole experience was proving exhilarating and her excitement was still building.

Steve was delighting in the girl's response, driving hard into her, enjoying the feel of his cock sliding against her flesh, wrapped in moist warmth. His pleasure was intensified by the knowledge that she was not only accepting, but welcoming, him, pushing eagerly to meet him. His hands slid over her breasts, one extra thing for him to enjoy. Watching the expressions on her face was a delight on its own.

Her head was starting to move about, tossing slowly from side to side. She was ready, prepped and on the edge of exploding. Time to light the fuse, he decided, as he was also ready.

Shelley wasn't really aware of what the change was but she could feel that Steve was doing something slightly different. Before she could work out what it was it was too late, the change, a subtle increase in the pace of his strokes, had worked its magic. She climaxed, her back arching slightly as she pressed frantically against him, closing on him, desperate to hold him in her while this glory ravished her senses.

Steve disengaged, almost collapsing onto the ground next to Shelley, breathing hard. Finally he turned to her.

"Right," he said. "I hope this has taught you something."

She didn't answer, contenting herself with considering his comment. Taught me something? I guess it has. I just wish I knew what.

"I realise that you weren't very experienced so I've taken it easy on you. This time."

Not very experienced? I was a virgin, you fucker, and you damn well know it. And just what do you mean you took it easy on me?

"This time? What do you mean, this time?"

"Just that. It wouldn't be fair to continue to use you tonight as you're probably going to find yourself a little stiff and sore. But if I find you hanging around the park tomorrow I'm going to drag you back home and spend the night teaching you a proper lesson. Got it?"

A proper lesson. What would that entail? Was that a challenge? Was he daring her to come back to the park tomorrow? Who did he think he was? He wasn't the boss of her. If she wanted to come to the park, she would. He wouldn't dare try to drag her home to his place. She'd show him where he got off.

Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers