Mulder's End

Story Info
Scully encounters an E.T.
2k words
3.64
40.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers

Scully pulled up the long drive to the deserted looking house. This hadn't better be one of Mulders wild goose chases again, Skinner was still on their hides from the last one. But Mulder sounded sure of himself on the phone when he rang her. Normally there was a note of doubt in even in his bizarre belief system, but this time he seemed convinced.

There were no lights on in the house as she pulled up outside. Mulders car was parked on one side, she parked next to it. Getting out she went to the door and tugged on the old-fashioned bell pull. She could hear a faint jangling from inside the dusty looking house, but after a few minutes there still wasn’t a reply. She automatically pushed back her mane of red hair in an unconscious display of frustration.

"Here we go again!" she thought in despair.

Concerned for the welfare of her flaky partner, Scully tried the door handle. It turned and the door opened inward to darkness. She strained hard for any sounds, but all she could hear was the loud beating of her heart.

"Hello, FBI Agent, please show yourselves," she called out but still there was no response.

"Mulder are you in there?" she tried a second time. Silence.

Gun in hand she slowly entered the hallway, but before she had made two steps a strong pair of arms grabbed her. She felt pressure against her arm and a small hiss, then everything dissolved into darkness.

* * *

Scully was in some sort of odd chair when she awoke, it reminded her of her last visit to her gynaecologist. Although her hands were free, her legs were fixed at the ankles and spread wide, and a band of thick material held her firmly across her midriff. She was stark naked except for several small white patches stuck on her forehead and chest. She struggled to free herself but couldn’t move enough reach any catches or get out from the chair, she wasn’t even able to remove the little white patches.

"I am FBI, FBI am I, I am FBI," she started to chant her stress reduction mantras in her head. The room was plain but clean, lit only at the end she was sitting with the far side in darkness. A workbench nearby held odd looking hi-tech tools which Scully didn't recognise. When her pulse had slowed she started to note an odd sensation in her body, a sort of tingling. She felt the odd impulse to touch herself, in fact she felt incredible randy all of a sudden. She resisted the urge to touch her pussy, but was squirming in the chair from the effort.

"Mulder is this another one of your pranks?" she called in response to the sound of movement from the other end of the room.

A pale skinned stranger walked forward, his skin had an odd green tinge, while his dark hair was cut short and his eyes were an odd indescribable colour. He was wearing an odd ochre coloured tunic and tight black pants. His movements seemed oddly fluid almost choreographed.

"Good morning, my dear," the man addressed Scully in a strangely melodic voice very even in tone. He stared down impassively at Scully's gorgeous body. Her red hair was flared out against the headrest and contrasted with the paleness of her skin. Her breasts were heavy but not too large and the rest of her was ideal in proportion with curves in all the right places.

"I am Dana Scully, FBI agent. My superiors know where I am and if you do not release me immediately, this building will be swarming with a squad of agents within minutes." Scully tried to bluff her way out of this captivity, knowing at the same time nobody knew where she was except Mulder, and he was probably tied up somewhere like her.

"I compute a likelihood of 98.2156% against you telling your superiors where you were going, and therefore I do not consider the risk of disturbance as high," the man replied in the same even tones.

Scully started to think of the ten ways to escape captivity listed in her FBI handbook, but was being distracted by the odd sexual feelings she was having.

"My name is Data and I am conducting experiments into human sexuality. By now the aphrodisiac with which I injected you should be having an effect. I would like you to masturbate so I may take sensor data."

"Odd name," thought Scully, "but standard sort of pervert. Why did she attract so many?"

In the meantime the chemical was coursing round her body, and she had to grit her teeth to resist it. Her hand kept snaking down towards her pussy, and she had to pull it back.

"What the hell?" she almost screamed with shock as she saw for the first time that her fiery red bush of pubic hair was gone.

Data noted her glance and replied, "I found it necessary to shave certain areas of your body to facilitate my observations."

Her pulse was high now and sweat was breaking out over her body and Scully couldn’t resist the urge any longer.

"Damn you," she shouted at Data as her right hand started to feverishly work at her pussy, while the left pinched and pulled at a nipple. She parted her pussy lips, opening them wide, running two fingers up her slit, but avoiding her clitoris to start with. The sensations were so good, and her pussy opened wide in response, her fingers stroking up and down. Her clit was burning for attention, and she moved her left hand down to deal with its need. She lightly brushed her fingers across her sensitive nub and delicious lightning shot up her body. Warm feelings of pleasure filled her body, building to a peak, as her hands worked the centre of her pleasure. Suddenly she was there, just for a moment balanced at the top of a huge dark chasm, before closing her eyes and abandoning herself to it. Her eyes tightly shut, she moaned in release as the orgasm shook though her body.

"Most satisfactory." Data said as her tremors subsided.

Scully opened her eyes as he brought a metallic tube up to her arm. A small hiss came from the tube and then darkness.

* * *

She awoke to see Data standing nearby watching her.

"Please now continue," he said simply.

Scully once again felt chemicals stirring her body, and her pussy was aching for relief. Apart from this she felt an odd sensation on her right hand. She glanced at it and gasped in shock.

"What have you done?" she sobbed. Growing from the palm of her hand was a human penis. It was still limp but rapidly starting to harden as she became aroused. It appeared to be grafted on to her, new skin making the join, and as it pumped up erect she felt a hot tingling from it.

"I felt it necessary to make alterations to facilitate the next experiment," Data explained, "I wish to record sensor data from both sides of the equation at once. Agent Mulder kindly donated his sexual organ for this study. I am only sorry that he has such a 'small' part to play in our experiment."

Scully stared morbidly at what she had once lusted after, it was fully erect now but unlike in her fantasies it was on the short side. She realised that Data had tried to make a pun about the size of her partner. Her pussy was burning wetly and hot by now, and she gave into the inevitable and lowered Mulders cock to her pussy.

Her normal hand worked at her clitoris, as she placed the tip of the penis to the lips of her pussy. As she slipped it inside, she could feel both sets of sensation. The moist lips against the head and starting to envelop it, as well as the lips being pried open by this hard intruder. It was a powerful combination, and she took it slowly, the cock working into her just a little at a time, then pulling back out stroking the tip against the lips a little before sinking it back in a little deeper. The tip of the penis seemed nearly as sensitive as her clitoris, so for a moment she tried just to stroke her clit with it. The result was too strong and confusing so she went back to one hand on her clit and the other rhythmically pushing the cock into herself.


Her palm was bumping against the outside of her pussy now as she plunged the cock in as deep as she could. Her actions speeded up as she neared orgasm, her hand pumping back and forward into her hard. She came, and though the powerful heat exploding in her pussy could feel the contractions against the cock, and her normal orgasm was followed by another as a different set of pleasure receptors were triggered by the cock. Still she couldn't stop herself, she wanted more and continued to fuck herself wildly until she came again, this time passing out.

* * *

She awoke and looked at her hand, Mulder's cock had been removed. Had she just dreamed the last experiment? No her pussy felt worn and a little sore, and there was a red patch of new skin on her palm where the cock had been. Data was standing near her. He was now naked, his skin had the same green tinge all over and was strangely hairless, he looked more like a sculpture than something living. His cock was much larger than Mulders had been and its hardness made her heart jump at the sight of it, her juices flowing freely at the thought of being fucked. Her bodies response told her that she was drugged again.

"I have uploaded the male impulses from the last experiment to my neurological matrices, I am now assimilating the data in preparation of having sexual congress with you." Data said.

"What planet was this pervert from? " Scully thought. But still he was a hard pervert and her pussy was shouting out to be filled deeply and fucked hard.

Data approached between her legs the tip of his hard cock nearing Scullys pussy, and she licked her lips in anticipation. A bang outside the door distracted them both and the door was suddenly flung open.

"God dammit," Scully screamed in frustration.

Three men burst into the room. They wore the same odd suits as Data but in different colours. A flash of light blossomed from the leaders hand and Data fell to the ground twitching.

"Geordi, take Data back to the ship," the leader in the red suit began, "And make sure you get that new morals and ethics chip properly installed, if he goes AWOL on another time jaunt the Captains likely to have him neutered." This guys roguish good looks and dark beard made Scullys pussy ache more, and her hands went to her pussy as she started to finger fuck herself.

"Ensign, deal with that corpse in the other room," he continued, "while I sort out the memory ream on this young lady."

One man left the room, while one bent over Data then rapidly disappeared in an odd glow of lights. She was left alone with the bearded stranger. He looked at her carefully apprising her vulnerable and open position, the glistening wetness of her sex and her large heaving breasts. He watched her stroking herself, the red flush of excitement on her chest as her sexual heat built higher.

She spoke before he had chance, "I need…" she pleaded almost delirious with lust from the chemicals, "… fucking," she told him.

Commander Riker, always ready to please, lowered his federation issue pants and commenced to give Scully a good reaming. By the time he was done she had passed out again, and he smiled at the thought of another notch on the bow of his starship.

Moving round the chair, Riker placed a small probe to her forehead and set the dial, turning it until its small screen said "Alien abduction and experimentation." A small bleep signalled the memory reprogramming complete, and he gave the room a last glance before he disappeared in a burst of coloured lights.

cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers