Multiple Male Orgasms

Story Info
Wife takes husband to new levels of pleasure.
2.5k words
4.5
53k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers

My wife and I have an amazing sex life. We both are very happy, communicate a lot and are constantly thinking about the pleasures of great sex. A few months ago my wife fulfilled one of my strongest sexual fantasies and offered to allow me to wear her panties. She not only surprised me and allowed it, but actually enjoys it. I often walk out to show her which panties I'm wearing that day. She usually gets a big smile and tells me how good I look. That smile cannot hide her enjoyment of our sex life together.

My wife suggested I wear her older panties on a Friday night at one of our favorite restaurants. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited to get started. We went home and together we picked out some panties that fit me. The next day my wife bought me a leopard panty box to store my panties. We had sex nine out of the next ten days. I wore a different pair of her panties each day. We even bought a matching pair of panties at Victoria Secret and wore them out to dinner together.

Life became very, very enjoyable. I found that wearing my wife's panties had me thinking about sex constantly. I had far more spontaneous erections all day long. Interestingly I started to feel much more eager to insure that my wife had as many orgasms as she wanted each and every time we had sex. I always cared about my wife, but now her pleasure became the most important thing to me sexually. Wearing her panties had me thinking about her pleasure more than my own.

My wife headed off to her 45th high school reunion. I had far too much work and a second airfare would really increase the cost, so I stayed home. She enjoyed herself immensely. The girls always get together and talk about their lives and careers. My wife and handful of her friends became registered nurses many years ago. Maybe it's the characteristics of the job of nursing with so much negatives that many nurses seem to be very sexual. They treat every sexual encounter like it might be their last.

This particular reunion found my wife and several of her nursing friends talking about sex. Interestingly, the nurses with long lasting, committed relationships had the most adventurous sex lives. They found, just like my wife and me that honest open communication and a deep love for your partner brought on amazing and often adventurous sexual experiences.

My wife found herself in a conversation about the most exciting or the most pleasurable sexual experiences. My wife said the conversations were detailed, almost like a sex workshop for nurses.

My wife arrived home ready to try some of what she heard. She indicated that her friends wanted to quiz her about our sex life with me wearing panties, Key West adventures and so much more, but she did find one particular friend who had some interesting ideas. (Search my articles by author if you want to read about our adventures together.)

The idea my wife wanted to explore involved us deciding on one of us becoming the focus of the night and accelerating that partner's pleasure far beyond anything that might be possible if both of us were seeking pleasure. It sounded interesting and my wife was fired up to give me that first night of pleasure exclusively for my enjoyment.

We made passionate love as usual, but I couldn't help from wondering what was in store for me the next night.

The next day seemed to drag on forever. I got several texts from my wife accelerating the anticipation. One said, "Tonight you will experience pleasures you have never felt before."

Another said, "I am your sexual Master tonight. Do as you are told and you will be rewarded."

A third one said, "I'm at Victoria Secret picking out new panties for us. Your cock and ass are going to look soooooo hot in your new panties. Tonight is all about you."

I arrived home a little early from work at the university. My wife had her panties on already. She placed mine on my pillow in our bedroom displayed attractively. The silky leopard print with black trim was very attractive. I immediately put them on and got a very stiff hard on.

I said to my wife, "When do I get to know what is happening tonight?"

She said, "Relax and be patient. This is going to be a lot of fun. I'll give you one very small hint. Make sure your nipples are shaved clean. They will be part of tonight and you are going to want to feel every bit of the pleasure."

I said, "Wow, I'll go clean them up right now. It only takes a few seconds and the rewards are special."

We went to our favorite restaurant, the same one where my wife offered to let me wear her panties. My wife talked about our great sex and emphasized the things she told her friends at the reunion. She had a special smile as she talked and tremendous pride that we have a sex life that is the envy of almost everyone in her graduating class.

She never did tell me what was going to happen when we got home and that just made the anticipation grow more and more.

We arrived home and she took my hand and walked me to the bedroom. She said, "I want you to relax and feel the pleasure tonight as deeply as you can. Remember to breathe and please feel free to express your pleasure verbally so I can continue the things that drive you crazy the most."

I simply said, "OK."

She told me to stand at the end of the bed while she undressed. Her beautiful panties matched mine and looked so good on her. The matching bra was the kind that promises to increase the cup size two sizes so my wife was 36 DDD instead of D. She looked so good in her panties and bra.

She walked over to me took my hand and walked me to her side of the bed. She unbuckled my belt and undressed me very, very slowly. As she took off each piece of clothing she lingered at my nipples, my ass and any cock to stroke those areas very lightly and sensually. Eventually, I was standing on the side of the bed just wearing the new panties. My wife gave me a very long hug and sensual kiss and said, "Honey, I love you and I want to show you right now how much I love you."

She sat on the edge of the bed and played with my panty covered balls and cock. She lightly stoked my balls and the silky panties felt so good. When she teased my cock she focused on the spot right below the head that is so ultra sensitive. The silk felt real pleasurable on that spot, too.

My wife lingered on my balls and cock for a long time. The pleasure felt amazing. I particularly enjoyed my wife teasing me with the panties on. That showed how much she enjoys me wearing panties. I love that. At one point my wife licked my nipples and reached around to stroke my ass in my panties. The pleasure was getting intense and we were just getting started.

Eventually, she pulled my right panty leg to the side and pulled my cock and balls out completely. She left my panties on which I loved. She had her panties and bra on which looked so erotic, maybe even a little whorish.

She then arranged the pillows against the large wooden headboard and sat down resting comfortably against the headboard. She spread her legs and said, "Sit down on front of me with your back to me. Try to breathe deeply and if you feel like it let out whatever sounds you want to intensify the feelings. Moan, scream, anything you want."

My cock was so hard flopping in front of me. My balls and cock were exposed, but I was still wearing my new leopard panties. I sat in front of my wife. My head was between her 36DDD leopard bra covered tits. My wife reached over to a jar of Layers byScentsyand covered my nipples with coconut lotion. She said, "Try to relax and enjoy this nipple massage as much as you can."

I did as I was told, but I was moaning in just a few seconds. The nipple pleasure was so intense. My wife knows about nipple pleasure. She has very big nipples. Long ago she told me that a man's nipples are the only thing on his body that has no function. They are for pleasure only.

She must have thought about this a lot because she was lightly touching the tips of my nipples for extra intense pleasure, but alternated to the areas around the nipple as well. I had never felt so good. My cock was bouncing around and throbbing. I reached down and stroked it and held it.

I was in heaven with pleasure beyond belief. Just as I would feel the pleasure subside a little my wife would go back to the tips of my nipples and touch them very, very lightly moving in circles. I could not keep from moaning. There were times when I felt I might cum from her nipple play without her even touching my cock. She was slow and methodical. This was my night and she was taking her time.

Eventually, the pleasure got so intense I was screaming, "I need your pussy. I want to fuck you so hard. I want to pound my cock into you panty covered ass."

That's when my wife said, "Turn around and face me."

I did and she said, "Scoot up as close as you can and put panty covered ass in my lap."

After a little effort my ass was in my wife's lap and my cock was right in front of her. I had my hands on her beautiful legs wondering what was happening next. My nipples were still on fire from her massage.

My wife reached over and picked up the lube off of the bed-side table. She dripped some lube onto my cock. She stroked my cock to get the lube all over it. She placed her right hand on my cock so her thumb was right on my hot spot, the frenulum. She started rubbing that hot spot and I went crazy.

She said, "Try to relax and enjoy this. If you relax you will have full body dry orgasms. That means you orgasm, but since you do not explode a cum load you can keep having orgasm after orgasm. I know what I'm doing and this is going to be a lot of pleasure for you."

I tried to relax, but it was almost impossible. When my wife teased my hot spot I had the most intense pleasure I have ever had. I could not keep from moaning. She alternated between teasing my hot spot and stoking my cock. The hot spot massage was the most pleasure I have ever had, but I didn't have the uncontrollable urge to cum. The stroking took me to a peak near cumming, but each time my wife switched back to the hot spot with plenty of time to spare so I did not cum. These surges of pleasure went through my entire body. It got so intense my back would arch, my muscles stiffen and my entire body would shake.

I felt like I had orgasm after orgasm unlike anything before. Somehow my entire body was full of pleasure not just my cock and balls. Once I got used to my wife's pleasuring my hot spot I was able to enjoy it more and more. It was like cumming without the wad exploding out of my cock followed by my dick softening. I was having multiple full-body orgasms something that had never happened before.

I have no idea how long this lasted. I felt like I was in a sexual trance. At times my legs were up in the air shaking. I was squeezing my wife's legs with my hands. This was addicting. I lost all control to my wife and she took me to peak after peak after peak of pleasure.

I f you are female do this to your husband or boyfriend. If you are married get your wife to do this. There is nothing to compare to ful- body dry orgasms for a man.

Eventually, my wife said, "Do you want my tight wet pussy now?"

I said, "Please let me fuck you with both of us wearing panties. I want to kiss you and enjoy the end of an amazing evening."

My wife laid down and I fucked her missionary style, kissed her a lot and sucked her gigantic nipples. She said, "Can you fuck me from behind just a little?" I got off and she got on all fours. She knows how much I love fucking her big ass from behind in panties and actually asked for this position for me.

Finally, she laid on her side and I kneeled behind her straddling her legs. She said, "Please fuck me real hard. I want to be pounded like you said when I was playing with your nipples."

I felt so deep in her. This position hits my cock perfectly and I usually cum in this position the most. I got my hips moving in rhythm of slow then fast, slow then fast again and my wife started moaning. She was screaming, "Fuck me panty husband. Please give me a big cum load in my pussy."

Her favorite dirty talk pushed me over the top. I had one of the biggest cum wads of my life. I rolled over, hugged my wife and played with her tits, rubbed her back and ass and tried to take in what just happened to me. This was absolutely the most pleasure I have ever had in one night in my life.

I said, "I love you baby. How can I ever repay you?'

Her reply was, "This is only half of what I learned at the reunion. My part is coming tomorrow. I'll tutor you. I want the same pleasure you just had and if I know you, you will work overtime to give it to me."

Then she said, "I am so wet. Is it at all possible that you can eat my pussy and lick and suck my clit? I'll have an orgasm quicker than ever before. If you are too tired you can stand at the end of the bed and watch me use the vibrator."

I quickly responded, "I love your taste and smell. There is no way I am going to give up a chance to drink your nectar and give you pleasure."

The evening's sexual escapades did have my wife on the edge. She did orgasm fast, but enjoyed three deep orgasms.

I can't wait for tomorrow and I hope my wife has her high school friend's phone number so she doesn't have to wait five years for more ideas.

My wife's new motto is, "An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away."

DrLit
DrLit
267 Followers