Multiple Melia Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My explosion was fantastic! I screamed bloody murder as I started squirting into Laura, whose own orgasm hit her like a mack truck, screaming right along with me as her rapidly filling pussy squeezed and contracted like nothing I had ever felt and Nat continued grinding her cock round and round roughly in my ass, occasionally giving a few hard thrusts, riding both of us through our bliss. My eyes rolled the whole way back into my head as my body convulsed involuntarily in the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced.

Finally, exhausted, out of breath and sweaty, Nat pulled out of me. It took a few more minutes for me to be able to stir. Both Laura and I were riding out the occasional body convulsion after such a hard orgasm. When I could move, I flopped over on my back, panting heavily and blushing in post orgasmic bliss. All three girls laid their heads on my body, content to rest for the time being.

"Thank you all for letting me watch the show-I came three times!" Melia chimed in. The rest of us were still too out of it to respond.

"And baby?" Melia playfully pinched my nipple, giggling as my body quaked again and goose bumps popped up. "If you think that was intense, just wait until Kim gets here!" Leaving me to wonder about what was to come in a little while.

12