Multiple Plots

Story Info
Multiple timelines with an amazing climax!
3.1k words
3.6
8.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 (10 pm to 10.30 pm)

It is a stormy evening in Cambridge, MA as I drive my car into the driveway of a stone mansion. I pull into the garage and turn off my car. I put my head back onto my seat and close my eyes...

I am oddly horny, I think to myself, but that feeling is quickly eclipsed by the knowledge that I am late... again. My wife isn't going to be too happy about this.

She just doesn't get me, I think to myself. Developing a company is not an easy task. It isn't a 9 to 5 where I get to punch out whenever i please. The demanding bitch.

As I think that, I can't seem to get my mind off my erect cock... I lay back on the seat and unzip my paints and let my erection emerge. My thick, long, circumcised cock sits flaccidly in the palm of my hand. I instinctively lick the palm of my right hand and bring it down to my cock. I start stroking it... it gets harder with every stroke.

I moan and groan as I feel the blood rush into the head of my penis and that's when my mind drifts to Veronica.

Ahh Veronica... my hot, 24 year-old assistant. I have yet to see her naked, but I can just imagine what she is like. Her curvy body... Her perky breasts... Her tight little nipples.

Brown nipples? Yes, I think so, I say to myself.

All I really want to do is wrap my wet, talented tongue around her clit... Her clit... Does she seem like the kind of girl with a bush? Maybe a little... Just like I like it. Or maybe she is smooth so that her clit is exposed and will glisten when I get it wet.

Her cunt... Oh god... how tight she must be. My cock would stretch her out.

I tense up as I feel myself about to cum and stain my clothes when the phone next to me buzzes with life...

Fuck, it's my wife. I better get going inside.

I tuck my shirt back in along with my cock and walk into the house ready for war...

Chapter 2 (11.30 pm - 12.00 am)

The HQ of the tech is buzzing with activity. There is a huge round of funding tomorrow and the technical team is preparing for a live demo of the product.

I wish I could have been part of team, Veronica thinks to herself. Instead, I am seated in this extravagant glass office overlooking the Charles River... overlooking the MIT dome. I could have been there. I could have been one of them if only I had actually focused on my work instead of fucking every guy with a cock and a car.

Veronica turns her attention to the mound of papers in front of her.

The glass wall behind her canvassed by the striking view of MIT.

She turns her attention back to her work and takes another sip of red wine. On the other hand, she thinks to herself, this place isn't too bad. I am the right-hand of the CEO and I get to drink some red wine as I work.

Red wine... she chuckles. The last time I had that, I ended up fingering myself for hours. It always gets me hot. Good for your heart, my ass, she thinks to herself.

This thing is like rocket fuel for my cunt.

I wonder if someone will notice if I just take a short break. I mean... there really isn't anyone else here except for the technical people. They are on the work floor...

Veronica reaches for the glass of wine and takes another sip.

It's a good think that I decided to skip my panties for today...

She licks her middle finger and dips it in the red wine. In one swift, sneaky motion, she brings the finger down to her clit.

The finger finds her throbbing clit...

I forgot to shave this morning... oh well, a little bush is hot if you ask me.

That girl on the technical team isn't half bad... Chelsea, I think her name is. She's got a tight little body and a figure to match.

Blond if I remember correctly... God, her nipples must feel good when they are aroused. I bet she plays a sport... I think she is a swimmer. I have seen her got to the gym in the middle of the day.

I would be lying if I hadn't stared at her when she gets back. Her hair all wet. Tied up...

She usually comes back without a bra on and her breasts are shaped like beautiful cones...with tight little tits at the end.

She must be a firecracker in bed. I wonder if she has ever been with a woman before?

All I really want to do is pour some of this wine onto my clit and bury her face between my legs...

I wonder how she would taste... and how she would look in a 69. Her toned, athletic legs around my face and mine around hers...

Veronica lets her mind wander as she starts pleasuring her clit more decisively. Slow circles...

Then gentle rubs... and then she licks her middle finger before sliding it in her...

God it's been so long since something stimulated my g spot... If I ever get my way with Chelsea, I am going to make her do it until I cover that pretty little face with my cum...

Her middle finger reaches inside her... angled upwards and feels the ridges of her g spot.

She starts off slow at first and then speeds it up with every stroke.

She feels her nipples stiffen up...

Chelsea's tongue would feel amazing around them. Maybe she is rough in bed... just like an athlete. Dominating...

She feels the tension mounting and is about to explode when she hears the office door crash open...

Chapter 3 (10.30 pm to 11.30 pm)

James walks into his mansion... the floor boards creak under his weight. For a 30 some year old guy, he is big. Muscular and toned.

Here we go...

Madeline, my wife, walks down the elegant stairs... Scantily clad. She is wearing a see-through lingerie...but her eyes convey an entirely different emotion. A 30 year-old, Madeline has chosen to devote her life to social service. She spends most of her days at fundraising galas and philanthropy events.

I have had it with you, James!, she yells. This is the 5th time this week that you have completely ignored my requests for you to be home early... and I am sick of it. This company of yours is consuming your life, and I am tired of being second in line. I am...

And she stops. She notices me shifting around uncomfortably... behind a chair at our table.

What the hell are you hiding from me?, she bellows.

Nothing, dear... I say unconvincingly. How am I supposed to tell her that I had a boner... and that I spend the first ten minutes of my time home stroking myself while mentally fucking my assistant...

Is that an erection?, she asks as she notices the bulge in my pants...

Have you been fucking some hussy on the side? Is that why you've been late every day? You lying son of a bitch!

She aggressively walks towards me and grabs me by the crotch...and slams me against the giant mirror in our living room.

She gets down on her knees and slides off the straps of her lingerie... My dick instinctively stiffens up...

God what is she going to do?

Does that slut blow you better than I do? Does she?

This is what you want, James, don't you? A woman on her knees pleasuring you while you stand over her in all your power and fortune?

She pulls down my pants and my boxers... My cock springs out at her.

She reaches for the drawer next to me and pulls out a spray...

Numbing agents... my idea in the first place so that she could really blow me hard.

She sprays it in her mouth and immediately gets to work.

She gently cups my balls while she takes me enormous cock in her mouth... I can her the gawking as she takes me in deeper and deeper.

I get stiffer and stiffer and I grab her hair and pull her closer to me and just when I am about to lose control and cum inside her mouth... She pulls away and wipes off her mouth.

You can get that slut to finish you off, James!, she yells. That way you know how much I am worth! You fucking asshole!

She puts her lingerie back on and stomps up the stairs...

I am left there... standing... ready to cum.

I debate it... should I finish myself and call it a night... perhaps not. I think I will take a drive...

Chapter 4 (11.30 pm to 12.00 am)

I am fuming as I drive down MassPike at over 100 mph. That rotten bitch has never been anything but an inconvenience in my life. I regret the day I ever met her. She doesn't mind my work when she has to take her fancy vacations or go on her shopping sprees.

The little cunt has the gall to accuse me of cheating on her when I bust my ass working on developing something that will change the world!

I have half a mind of actually going down to my office and jerking off on Veronica's desk...

I bet the desk smells like her... Maybe she leaves some workout clothes in her drawer. I could jerk off onto one of her panties...

Hmm... that would be hot...

I drive right into the parking lot and take the very familiar route up to Veronica's office...

Chapter 5 (12 am to 12.15 am)

I burst into her office.

She is fumbling behind her desk and is trying to straighten herself behind her enormous desk.

For a brief moment, I am distracted by the view behind her. I always forget how gorgeous that dome looks at night... Those were good times at MIT.

I immediately turn my attention to Veronica.

I thought you would be home by now, I said.

I thought the same of you, she replied...

Time sort of freezes... There is a palpable tension in the air. Sexual tension. We both feel the electricity. I can tell from the flush of her skin that she was all hot and bothered...

She may have been pleasuring herself. Looks like it... but silence cuts through the tension like a sharp knife.

She has probably noticed the bulge in my pants by now, I think to myself.

I turn around and lock the door shut... I can feel my erection growing stronger and stronger. I gently walk over to her desk and flick on a switch.

It was a little gizmo I had installed... it gives me direct camera access to her office. Straight to my home... I would be lying if I said that I hadn't spent a few nights jerking off to her...

But this time, I am going to let Madeline watch. That bitch needs to see exactly what I am about to do.

Chapter 6: (12 am to 12.15 am)

Madeline storms up the stairs and into her enormous bed... in an empty house.

Fuck him! I don't need him... he can fuck his sluts all he likes. To be honest, there is no man who has pleasured me as well as my vibrator has...

She reaches over to her drawer and pulls out an enormous black, vibrator...

I am going to cum all over you, she says to herself. She turns on the TV and is about to stream some porn when the channel with the camera catches her eye...

What the fuck?!, she says to herself. Is that?...

That low lying bastard is fucking that slut as I am home alone?

Chapter 7 (12.15 am to 12.30 am)

I walk over to Veronica and I move closer to her... I want you right now...

Do you understand me? I want you on this desk... spread apart with my cock inside you. I want to cum inside you.

I have spent a good part of the evening thinking about you and I need you! I need to fuck you like an animal! I need it right now

This won't be romantic... it won't be sweet or cute... this will be beast like. I will scratch you, spank you, tug at your hair and throw you around like a two-dollar whore and leave you exhausted with orgasm after orgasm.

I pull you close to myself and you can feel my hardness against your thigh... I take out a pocket knife and i jam it between your legs. You hear the fabric rip and i slide the pocket knife down... lower and lower until your skirt is torn in half...

You stand there... in the midnight light... your bush is glistening with cum from your earlier masturbation session...

Little whore is packing a bush, I think to myself... fucking delicious.

I swoop you off the floor in one seamless motion and pin you hard against the window... the dome shining in all its glory.

You're supported on nothing but my shoulders... my body bearing your entire weight.

God, I have wanted this for so long... I whisper to you and then bury my face between your legs

Your cum and pussy taste so good... I first used my tongue to lick away the juices from the lips of your pussy before focusing entirely on your clit.

My tongue forms circles around it... dripping with saliva, getting it wet while it throbs.

Between licks... you distinctly hear me praise you...

God...

you...

taste...

so...

good...

your cunt is so...

tight...

and wet...

and delicious...

As soon as I say that I pull away and bring my wet lips to your lips... you can taste your pussy on my mouth. And without warning I kiss you... my tongue finds yours and swirls around inside...

You have no idea why, but the thought of my lips being on your pussy before kissing you... turns you on.

Without warning, I slide my two fingers inside your cunt and angle it upwards...

You quickly remember the sensation from an hour ago... only this time, it is a man's fingers pleasuring every inch of your g spot and rough ride on the roof of your cunt...

You close your eyes and imagine scissoring Chelsea (for reference: https://images.sex.com/images/pinporn/2014/07/28/300/7187436.gif)... Her cute, tight, clit, rubbing against your pulsating clit...as she slides a large black dildo into your vagina.

With every stroke of my finger on your g spot, you image the dildo getting deeper and deeper... you let out a moan...

I pull my fingers out of you... and throw you onto the desk... the mounds of paper go flying to the floor.

I climb over you onto the desk...

And pin you down...

You want to be treated like a whore? And I slap you!

You like being manhandled? I slap you again...

You like being dominated? I slap you again...

I tear off your top and let the buttons drop to the floor... your bra is off next and almost immediately, my tongue is surrounding your nipples.

Devouring them... licking... biting... sucking...

Your thoughts wander... Chelsea biting down on your nipples... Her strong athletic arms holding you down while she slowly makes her way down to your pussy...

The neck... then the nipples... then the waist... and finally between your legs.

She wraps her tongue around your clit...and gently massages it with her tongue. Slides her pinky in your anus and her index finger inside you.

The sensation is overwhelming... but you soon realized that's because an enormous cock is now filling up your cunt.

Your pussy is stretched wide... Omg, you think to yourself, I am going to be sore tomorrow...

I throw you off the table and onto the desk facing the dome...

I stand behind you... Tie your hands behind your back so you cannot move.

I reach into my desk drawer and take out a tiny, oval vibrator... cold metal and slide it gently into your anus...

Your mind drifts to Chelsea's finger...

As soon as the vibrator goes on, you feel an overwhelming spasm of pleasure and you are taken aback...

And that's when you feel a painful yet pleasurable slap on your ass check.

You are all mine!

I am going to fuck you like the whore you are and make my wife watch...

As soon as I say that, I slide my cock inside you and you are unable to contain your pleasure you start moaning out load.

Oh...

God...

James...

Fuck...

Me...

Harder...

Fuck...

Me...

Make...

Me...

Cum...

Destroy...

My...

Cunt...

Chapter 8 (12.15 am to 12.30 am)

Madeline slides the big black dildo inside her wet cunt...

I am going to enjoy this...

The vibrator is so big that it stretches her cunt out, but doesn't go in... She reaches over to her side table and pulls out a packet of lube.

My husband never needed this... he always got me dripping wet. That lucky bitch, Veronica.

She lubes the vibrator and watches it slide in...

Her eyes wide as the vibrator fills her entire pussy...

I am going to cum quickly...

What a fucked up person I am... Watching my husband cum inside another woman...

Chapter 9 (The Climax)

I am about to cum in Veronica... I can feel it...

I start making my thrusts more forceful as the vibration frequency on the anal vibrator is turned up...

This time... it is my turn to moan...

Veronica...

I am going to burst...

In you...

Cum in me, James...

You scream.

Fill...me... up...

I want to feel... all of your cum in me...

Ahh... Ahhh... Ahh... I moan as I convulse into an orgasm... My warm flows inside you...but it is so much to contain that it oozes out... down your thighs...

In that split moment, I feel your cunt contracting around me as well... as I realize you have shattered into a million pieces... into a blissful orgasm that has showered the desk in cum.

So much for the product launch... I think to myself as we both collapse...

Back at the mansion

Madeline is lying naked in bed... her sheets and vibrator covered in cum.

Her nipples hard... as she drifts off to sleep...