Mum & Daughter Do Homework Ch. 1

Story Info
Virgin lesbian asks her mother for advice.
810 words
3.72
164.3k
20
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen tipped the water from the kettle into the teapot, thinking of a way to tell her mother the news. She didn't want to be a virgin anymore, and she didn't like men. She was a lesbian. She'd always known it, but was never brave enough to approach a woman about it, but now she believed that telling her mother would be the best option. She'd understand, at least she hoped she would. Her mother must have realized that she never had a boyfriend, and hardly ever talked about men or sex. As she filled the cups with tea, she kept running over in her head the way she would start the conversation.

It was now or never.

Walking into the living room, she placed her mother's tea on the table in front of the couch and sat down in a chair. Taking a deep breath, she asked,

"Mum, can I talk to you about something?" Her mother turned her head towards her and replied

"Of course you can darling, what's wrong?"

Taking another deep breath she said "nothing's wrong, I don't think, it has to do with sex."

"Oh I see," her mother said, "met someone nice have you? What's his name?"

Karen knew the next words out of her mouth would cause a big change in her life, although exactly whether that was good or bad was the big question.

"No I haven't met someone, but if I had, would you hate me if that person were a girl?"

A tense silence engulfed the room. Karen could do nothing but stare at the floor, she didn't want to look her mother in the eye. Her mother was only slightly shocked, as she had found magazines with pictures of naked women in Karen's room when she was cleaning. She got up and sat on the arm of the chair, placing her arm around her daughter.

"Don't be silly, I wouldn't hate you for having sexual feelings for women, not after what I got up to when I was your age!"

Karen looked straight into her mother's eyes. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"When I was 20, I had many lesbian experiences," she said with a smile on her face, "I had been with men, but there was something about a woman that got my juices flowing!"

Karen was shocked, but also relaxed and relieved that her mother hadn't got upset and told her to get out.

"The thing is, " she said, "I haven't had any sexual experiences, with men OR women. I'm still a virgin and I don't know any girls who are the same way as me."

Her mother paused for a while, and then said,

"Well, why don't I teach you? Would you like that?"

"But you're my mother! Isn't that wrong?" Asked Karen.

"Some people would say so, but some people also say that being a lesbian is wrong, but you don't think so do you?" She replied.

"No I don't. I like women. I can't change that." Karen meant every word of it. Her mother smiled and leant forward and French kissed her daughter.

"There," her mother said, "your first taste of another woman. Did you like it?"

"That felt good. Do you think I have nice breasts?" Karen unbuttoned her top and removed her bra. Her mother began licking her lips as soon as her daughter's breasts came into view.

"They are wonderful!" Proclaimed her mother, and slipped her finger inside her mouth and rubbed it around her nipples.

"Ooo that's nice, mmm..." she laughed. Placing her hand on her mother's thigh, she slowly and smoothly slipped it up underneath her short skirt, her mother breathing in deeply as her daughter made contact with her pussy,

"Oh you shaved your pussy!" Karen noted, "I shaved mine too! It feels very nice"

"Oh let me see it." Her mother asked. Standing up, Karen removed her jeans and her mother pulled down her silk panties to her knees.

She moved forward and took a big sniff of Karen's shaved pussy,

"Yes, that's making me very horny indeed," she said, "tell me, how often do you masturbate?"

"Every single day," she replied, "how about you?"

"Same, although I use a vibrator. Do you have a vibrator?"

"No, I've been too embarrassed to buy one!" Answered Karen.

"Would you like to try mine?" Asked her mother, "it's upstairs in my room."

"Yes that sounds nice ... mummy". Her mother had always liked to be kinky, and when her daughter said the word 'mummy' she knew she was gonna get fucked.

"Then come with me and I shall teach you." she said. Taking her daughter in her hand, she guided her up the stairs. Karen was about to get her wish, she was about to have sex with a woman, and that woman was her lesbian mother...