Mum Son and Lover

Story Info
Threesome with mum, son, and her bisexual male lover.
1.7k words
4.21
147.5k
90

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian pushed Angie ahead of him as soon as they were through the front door, kicking the door shut behind him. He reached around from behind her to grasp her tits through the silk blouse. He realised that she must have taken her bra off while still at work, as he could clearly feel her nipples thrusting against the cloth. He spun her round to face him and kissed her greedily, tongue thrusting into her mouth, to be met with her own thrusting back at him. Their tongues swirled against each others. His hands reached around to grab her arse, massaging the buttocks and pulling the skirt up until the tops of her stockings came into view. He twanged the suspender belt against her leg.

Angie pulled back and sank to her knees until her face was level with Ian's crotch, which bulged mightily. She unfastened his trousers and lowered the zip, allowing his throbbing cock to spring out from inside his boxer shorts. She grabbed it with her right hand and gave it a slow wank. licking the head occasionally to taste the pre-cum.

She stood up and kissed him, transferring his own taste to him. Ian groaned with lust. "Upstairs, quick," he gasped.

Angie turned and started mounting the stairs, skirt still bunched up, showing the tops of her stockings and the sheer panties that she wouldn't be wearing for much longer. She unbuttoned her blouse as she went.

By the time they reached the bedroom, Angie's blouse was fully open, revealing her large tits and thrusting nipples. She shucked it off of her shoulders, then removed her skirt and panties, leaving her dressed only in stockings and suspender belt.

Ian, meanwhile, had divested himself of his own clothes and stood in the middle of the room, cock fully erect and twitching, drinking in the sight before him.

"My God, you're fucking beautiful," he said, moving towards Angie.

She met him and they kissed. Angie grabbed his cock and rubbed gently while Ian massaged her left tit with his right hand while his left hand grasped her buttocks.

Ian sank to his knees and Angie parted her legs to allow Ian to poke his tongue into her shaved cunt. He licked up and down the slit, occasionally flicking her clit. Angie fondled her tits, squeezing and pulling at the nipples until they stood proudly erect.

Ian stood up then lay back on the bed, hand grasping his 9 inch cock, slowly wanking.

Angie knelt above him, her knees at the level of his knees, 2 fingers thrusting in and out of her shaven cunt, juicing it up nicely. She noticed a pearl of pre-cum on Ian's cock, so leant down and licked it off. She moved up Ian's body and stuck her tongue into his mouth. Ian met her tongue with his own and they both savoured the tangy taste of his body.

"You ready?" Ian asked. "Ready for all nine inches up your wet juicy cunt?"

Angie moaned. "Fuck yes!"

"Let's just check that you're wet enough," he said, then pushed Angie onto her back. She spread her stocking-clad legs involuntarily and Ian dived in, tongue first. He poked his tongue in as far as he could and gave it a good waggle. He retreated and licked up and down her slit, stopping at the top so he could give her clit a good strumming. Angie groaned in pleasure and grasped her tits, kneading them and pulling at the stiff nipples, waves of pleasure carousing through her body.

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

Ian reared back and grabbed his cock, giving it a good few strokes. It didn't really need it as it was harder than he could remember. Pre-cum was positively gushing out and he smeared it around the head of his cock. He ran a finger around the head then offered the finger to Angie. She took the finger into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, savouring the taste.

"You really, really need to fuck me now. Stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me stupid," Angie demanded. Ian dived on top of her and was balls-deep in an instant. He slowly withdrew, then moved forward again, just as slowly. Angie whimpered in a mix of both pleasure and frustration as Ian repeated the action. Before she could demand that he fuck her properly, Ian slammed his cock into her to the hilt, then started pumping in and out of her as fast as he could.

Angie screamed as a ferocious orgasm took hold of her. Ian slowed his thrusting as he was dangerously close to cumming himself and wanted to prolong the pleasure of fucking Angie. He withdrew and knelt back and just watched as Angie tried to get her breathing under control. Her chest was flushed and her aureoles had crinkled around the nipples that stuck out almost two inches. He leaned down and sucked on one of the nipples, swirling his tongue around the stiffened bud.

"Oh my fucking Jesus," Angie gasped, once she had recovered the ability to speak.

"I know I'm good, but I'm not that good," Ian replied with a grin.

"You fucking are!" she said.

She sat up and they kissed, tongues thrusting and swirling.

"Let me get on top," Angie said.

Ian lay back and gave his cock a wank as it had softened slightly. Angie engulfed it with her mouth and it reached full strength in a couple of seconds. She savoured the combined taste of her cunt juice mixed with Ian's pre-cum. Did anything in the world taste as good, she wondered.

Crouching above Ian, she slowly lowered her wet, hot, sticky cunt onto his cock and sank down on it. Ian reached up to grasp her 44 inch tits, pushing them together and thumbing the thrusting nipples. Angie leaned down and their mouths met. Ian could tasted the combination of his own pre-cum and Angie's cunt juice.

Unbeknownst to them, Angie's 18 year old son Oliver had returned home just in time to hear his mum scream in orgasm. It was a sound he knew well, having been responsible for quite a few of them himself. His cock grew in his trousers and he fondled himself as he silently climbed the stairs.

He reached the bedroom door, which was open slightly, allowing him a view of his mum bouncing up and down. He undressed as quietly as he could and started wanking. Once he was fully erect, he poked his cock through the gap and waited to see how long it would take to be noticed.

Not long at all, as it turned out. He heard his mum laugh and mumble something to the man she was on top of. "Get in here," his mum called out and Oliver entered the room. Oh good, it was Ian. He had a beautiful cock and delicious tasting cum.

He approached the bed, bobbing 7 inch cock leading the way, and stood at the side, hands on his buttocks, thrusting his cock out to whoever wanted a taste.

Ian beat Angie to it and took the head into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the helmet then poking it into the pisshole, where Oliver's pre-cum was oozing out. He drew back, allowing the cock to fall out of his mouth and kissed Angie. She also loved the taste of pre-cum.

Angie leant to the side so that she could take her son's cock into her mouth, while still moving slowly up and down on Ian, squeezing his cock with her cunt muscles.

Ian ran his left hand up Oliver's leg and in between his buttocks. Oliver reached back and pulled his butt cheeks apart to allow Ian to fondle his anus. Ian pushed his middle finger into Oliver's arse until he came into contact with his prostate, which he slowly started to massage. The effect on Oliver was immediate as pre-cum began to pour out of his cock and into his mum's mouth.

Angie groaned with pleasure at the fantastic taste, swirling her tongue around the throbbing head.

"I'm gonna cum," Oliver gasped.

Angie removed Oliver's cock from her mouth and moved her head so that it was next to Ian's. Ian left his finger up Oliver's arse, still massaging the prostate.

Oliver grasped his cock and wanked furiously. Ian felt the prostate twitch as a massive fountain of cum exploded from Oliver's cock and straight into his mum's mouth. The second load went into Ian's. Angie and Ian thrust out their cum-covered tongues, which writhed together as the remaining jets of cum were directed to where their tongues met. Ian and Angie savoured the delicious saltiness as they passed the huge wad of cum between them. Globs had dripped down onto Ian's chest and Angie's tits. Oliver bent down and took one of his mum's tits into his mouth, sucking and licking all of the cum off it. He thrust his tongue between Ian's and his mum's as they engaged in a three-way cum kiss.

By now, Ian was desperate to unload his balls.

Angie and her son lay side by side, Angie gently fondling her son's softening cock and Oliver caressing his mum's tits with one hand, gathering the remaining cum onto his fingers and offering them to his mum's mouth, while the other delved into her cunt. Ian crouched astride them, slowly wanking, revelling in his pleasure. Oliver and his mum sat up so their faces were inches away from Ian's cock. Occasionally, one of them would lean forward and take Ian's cock into their mouth to give it a gentle suck, licking off the pre-cum.

"Get ready, here it comes," Ian gasped.

His cock leapt and spurted all over Angie's face. Oliver got his face in there so he could share the next load. By the time Ian had finished cumming, both faces were glazed with his copious discharge. Ian leaned forward and licked the cum off, transferring it into whichever mouth he found first.

Angie finished by sucking each cock in turn, to get the remaining cum, until they were both clean.

All three of them lay back, Angie in the middle fondling each cock, Ian with two fingers up her cunt and Oliver caressing his mum's erect nipples.