Mum! You Whore 01

Story Info
Fiona forced to reveal her slutty side.
4.1k words
4.35
197.9k
132

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers

The last two months had been a whirlwind of dirty sex that was the only way I could describe it. I was banging Alice nearly every night without fail and Christ was she getting addicted to my cock, once I'd laid the blackmail trap on Alice I had absolutely no idea that she would be as willing as she had been, the dirty little slut was almost begging for my dick every night.

When Alice wasn't around I was sticking my dick in Fiona whist I told her about how great it was fucking her daughter, Fiona knew only too well that her daughter was enjoying my cock as every time I shut myself away in Alice's bedroom and started banging her after about half an hour my phone would beep signalling the arrival of the latest video Fiona had sent me of her fingering herself from the opposite side of her daughters door.

By the time I'd filled her daughter with come she had snuck in to my room unawares to Alice and that's where she'd wait until I rolled off her daughter and joined her bed where she'd clean my pussy and come covered cock whilst I watched her bring herself off on the video. Every time without fail my fingers would find Fiona's hole sodden and soaking wet, her pubic hair would be matted from her powerful come that she always had when listening to me fuck her daughter

Is was a Friday evening and Alice was out with her friends at a party but I'd told her to be back for midnight as I had a surprise for her, I'd told her that if she had a few dinks it may be better for her and she just smiled as she left. I pretty much left Fiona alone most of the night as I wanted to save my come for Alice later so having her naked and masturbating for an hour from half ten till eleven thirty certainly got me in the mood for when Alice was expected back.

"Get yourself upstairs whore, Alice will be back soon," I told her before I watched her fuck her self with the dildo too much and shoot my load.

"Yes owner," she said pulling the eight inch runner cock from her sodden hole and standing to leave.

"I'm going to fuck your daughters arse tonight whore, be at the door listening with that dildo inside you when take her anally." I told her as she turned to leave.

"Yes owner," she replied.

Alice arrived home a little before midnight and she was in a giggly mood and clearly under the influence of a few drinks, lovely I thought.

"Hi" she said in a silly voice showing her young girly side.

"Hello you little slut, have you come for your surprise?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I can't wait I'm sooo excited!" she said in a silly sarcastic voice.

Silly little slut I thought, trying to be funny, we'll see how funny she thinks she is with a arse full of my fat cock.

"We'll you best get upstairs and get your clothes off then," I said pushing myself off the sofa and grabbing her and turning her towards the door and pushing her through it towards the stairs.

Once upstairs and I her room I tore away at her skimpy clothing until she was naked and on the bed on her back, I climbed on the bed after pushing my tracksuit bottoms down and positioned myself near her head and told her to suck my dick.

I reached down and fingered her pussy whilst her wet mouth made me hard in minutes, she'd became an excellent cock sucker in the last couple of months after I'd taught her all of her mother's expert tricks. Satisfied my dick was solid I moved between her legs and buried my face in her cunt like I'd done many time s before and lapped hungrily at her wonderful sweet pussy and hard little clit.

Once I'd made her come I pushed her legs back a little raising her small smooth bum and slender hips up slightly from the bed giving me better access to her tightest hole and once in position with her legs pinned back so she couldn't move I poked my tongue into the centre of her arsehole and it clamped shut before popping open again.

"Ooh naughty," she giggled, "Not there Ali," she giggled again.

I ignored her and drove my tongue in again but this time held it pressed against her opening and as I felt her anus open a little I pushed my tongue a tiny bit deeper. Again she made a silly giggly protest and asked me not there but again I ignored her. I licked all around her tightest hole soaking it in my saliva before removing my face a little allowing me enough room to sneak my finger up against her puckered hole and apply pressure.

"Ali, Oww, stop now not there please," she said a little more serious this time.

Again I ignored her and after applying a bit more pressure my forefinger popped inside her arsehole to the knuckle.

"Owwwww shit," she screamed and tried to push her legs down but she was to small and weak and her legs wasn't going anywhere with me pinning the back.

I circled my finger around a little trying to loosen her ridiculously tight anal passage and I did wonder whether I'd even be able to get my cock up her arse; a couple of minutes later though I'd pushed past the knuckle and had the whole of my fore finger in her and as she stopped protesting I was able to work her hole looser until I pushed a second finger inside her.

Alice had seemed to accept that I was going to be playing with her bum hole now and was offering no resistance at all as I pumped two fingers in her rear with increasing ease and if I wasn't mistaken I heard small groans from her mouth. I thought that maybe she'd be even more receptive if she came again so with two fingers in her arse I licked and sucked her clit for a few minutes until again she came and her cunt deposited more natural lubricant that I was able to smear around her loosening hole.

"Now it's time for your surprise Alice, I'm going to release your legs now but like a good little slut you're going to take them and pull them back towards your own head aren't you?" I told her rather than asked.

"Yes, ok Ali," she said.

I lifted up and like a good little slut she took her legs and pulled them back towards her, pulling her knees back towards her shoulders and hooking her wrists behind her knees. Perfect, her arse was easily accessible and I shuffled round the bed and aimed my huge girth at her little hole and pressed my big purple helmet in to it and felt it slide inwards and then stop as her anal resistance kicked in. I looked at it and thought to myself that it was never fitting in there it looked monstrous against her tiny arse.

I looked down in to her eyes and could see the fear and apprehension in her face, I loved it when a woman looked like this as it made me feel as though she was at my mercy and in a way under my control. "Are you ready for your anal surprise slut?"

"Please be gentle," she said in a quiet almost frightened little voice.

"Don't worry slut you'll learn to love my cock in your arse, after tonight I'll be fucking it as often as your little slutty pussy, is that ok with you slut?" I said pressing ever so slightly in to her hole with my groin which made her flinch as she felt her passage open a little.

"Yes Ali," she whispered.

I pushed forward with more force and the room was filled with an ear splitting scream as her hole was forced open by my helmet, she didn't stop shouting, screaming and cursing for the next three minutes. Three minutes was how slowly I fed my cock in her arse until my pubic bone was crushed into her body unable to go any further. She felt every ridge and vein as I split her tight hole open, it was definitely the tightest hole I'd ever had my cock in. once she'd calmed a little and was as used to my dick in her as possible I began to pull out an inch and push back in.

As soon as I did she went mad again only this time she came hard and pushed a small truckle of come from her cunt that tricked around my shaft wedged in her bum. "Brace yourself slut," I said.

I then pulled half of my cock out and drove back in and began repeating this over and over, Alice was going absolutely wild thrashing about screaming and shouting but I couldn't let it distract me or put me off. If I stopped every time it hurt I'd never get fucking her so I just ignored her squeals and fucked her bum with controlled hard strokes.

She came again less than eight minutes later and this seemed to kill all her energy, she dropped her legs she just lay almost dazed as I continued to fuck her lovely little arsehole. She was just repeating over and over, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I a quiet whisper. My phone bleeped catching my attention and I smiled knowingly and fucked Alice that little bit harder for a few minutes until her glorious arse had done its job and milked me of my sperm.

"Arrggh, here's the rest of your surprise slut," I grunted as I flooded her arse with a gallon of come.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she carried on repeating even after I pulled from her arse and left her alone in her bed with come oozing from her well stretched and sticky arsehole.

I walked next door and climbed in bed with Fiona, I lifted the covers and she crawled down towards my cock and with asking or hesitation she took me in her mouth knowing her daughters arse had been on it no more than a minute earlier and she proceeded to suck me back hard whilst I watched her video on my phone. She given her own cunt a ferocious hammering and because Alice had been so vocal Fiona's own moans had been hidden.

I finally rolled fell asleep about two in the morning after filling Fiona's throat which ended a successful period of Alice's journey to becoming my slut. Tomorrow would see me begin to implement my plan to somehow allow Alice to find out about her mother. Which by then she should be well on the way to being the second whore under my spell.

The following morning

I was first up as usual and Fiona came down shortly after in the clothes I'd agreed to let her wear until Alice knew about her, her tight vest and no bra did almost nothing to hide her 36ee's so may as well of been naked and her small tight shorts hugged her arse and cunt showing the outline of her lips so again she may as well of just peeled them off.

As Fiona began making herself breakfast I sat at the dinner table eating mine just watching her until she joined me with a cup of tea and a plate of scrambled egg on toast.

"Over the next few months Alice is going to start to find out her mum is a whore, I'll decided how and where and when things happen but make no mistake your behaviour will certainly raise questions for Alice," I said as she took a big mouthful of her breakfast. "If Alice questions you about your behaviour then you are to answer like this, you tell her that it is out of your control, is that understood whore?" I said as she slurped her tea before answering.

"Yes owner," she said and cut herself some more toast loaded with egg.

"I won't have you fucking in front of her just yet whore don't look so worried, await my instructions and follow them to the letter understand?" I said.

"Yes owner," she answered

Later in the afternoon I arranged with Alice that we'd get a film off box office and order a take away as her mum was going out, Fiona shot me a glance at this point as if to say, "what the fuck are you on about?" but I just winked at her and smiled and she knew what I was getting at.

When I got a few minutes alone with Fiona I told her what was expected of her that evening, "You're going out in to town tonight, you dress slutty with your tits almost spilling out and in the smallest skirt you own. Do not come home alone, bring back a man similar in age to you take him upstairs and fuck his brains out until he's got no come left. Bring him here before midnight then see him out afterwards, do you understand whore?" I said to her.

"Yes owner," she replied.

"Good, your taxi to town is booked for 7pm that should be plenty of time for a whore like you to pull shouldn't it?" I asked her.

"Yes owner, plenty of time," she said.

Later that evening

There was a beep from outside at just gone seven alerting Fiona to the arrival of the taxi, me and Alice looked up at her from the sofa as she tottered in the lounge in high heels and all of her sluttiest gear on just like I'd told her, I smiled at her knowingly and she blushed totally embarrassed to be seen like this by Alice.

"MUM, WTF!!" Alice exclaimed, "You can't go out like that," she said.

"Yes Alice I can, I'm not with your dad anymore and I still need a good time, anyway it's out of my control," she said and then headed to the door.

"What the hell is she on about?" Alice asked looking at me bemused.

"No idea, she's still young enough for some fun let her go find some," I said smiling to myself.

We watched films and ate takeout, Alice sucked me off and we had a few pints and vodkas and I noticed that it was just after eleven. Alice was getting sleepy and wanted to go up to bed but I kept telling her not yet, my plan was to let Alice see Fiona coming home with various men for the next few weeks, fucking their brains out and acting a slut.

I heard a car pull up at just gone half eleven and two doors slam, I smiled knowing the whore had followed instructions and my anticipation grew as I listened to her heels clicking down the path and then the door swing open and then shut.

"Come ere sexy," a male voice said from the kitchen and we both looked towards the kitchen.

"Upstairs follow me," I heard Fiona say and a moment later she tottered in and headed to the door, Alice didn't say a word as we watched a small overweight man with a bald head follow her through, he said hi as he passed and I acknowledged him with a smile but Alice looked horrified.

"No way what the hell is she doing!" she said astounded at her mums behaviour.

"Your mum has needs to Alice, she's still only forty remember, let her have some fun," I said very pleased with myself now that Alice was disgusted with her mother's behaviour, my idea was to get Alice to see her mother acting this way so she eventually thought it was normal.

Fiona's bedroom was above the lounge where we were sitting and we heard them crash down on the bed and some shuffling and bumping go on for a minute then we heard the man say, "That's it you dirty slut suck my fucking cock, oh yeah like that just like that you dirty slut."

Alice reached for the TV remote and turned it up a couple of notches drowning out the man's deep voice as he continued to instruct Fiona on how he wanted his meat sucking. After about ten minutes there was some more noise from upstairs as they probably changed positions and then the headboard started a rhythmic thudding off the wall as Fiona took a pounding.

The creak of the bed followed by a thud on the wall as the bed rocked and hit the wall with each thrust was finished off with an exaggerated squeal or cry of passion from Fiona, this was something else I'd told her she must do as I wanted us to be able to hear her down here. Again Alice turned up the TV but I stopped her when it was getting to loud and drowning out her mother; so for the next hour and fifteen minutes we sat in silence watching TV with the background noise of the whore upstairs getting drilled.

At around one in the morning we heard footsteps coming down and Fiona led the man back through the house with the smug look all over his face of a man that just drained his balls in some cheap slut, that slut being Fiona now wearing a thin short nightie to see him to the door.

"Thank you," Fiona said before we heard them kiss and then the door shut and the man was gone.

Fiona came back through and looked at us but didn't speak, I winked at her as she approached the door letting her know that she'd pleased me greatly, Alice on the other hand didn't look quite so pleased.

"Mum, what the fuck!?" she exclaimed.

"I have needs to Alice, don't question what I do," she snapped back letting her daughter know that she was in no position to question her, "Any way it's out of my control," she said before heading upstairs to bed.

For the next three Saturdays I made Fiona repeat what she'd just done with the balding man, each time she bought back a man matching a description I'd given her and proceeded to take them upstairs and fuck the shit out of them ensuring she was loud and vocal every time.

Also over the last three weeks I'd been making sure that Alice was beginning to understand that her mother was just fulfilling her own needs as she had been married for an awful long time. Although not happy with her mums slutty behaviour she was giving her mum less grief and certainly didn't question her anymore.

Now that Alice was well aware her mother was actively seeking out strangers cocks to fulfil her needs I also need to begin to show Alice that her mums quest for cock held no bounds and that meant I'd have to let Alice see her with people she may have known from the village or actually know really well. This would also be humiliating for Fiona as apart from her daughter knowing she was slagging about with strangers she would also know that her mum had labelled no man off limits.

Like before I waited until I had a bit of alone time with Fiona and then told her who her next victim was to be, "Joe Dixon," I told her.

"Owner he's one of Alice's teachers!" she said knowing what I was making her do wasn't going to end well.

"Yes I know is that a problem whore?" I asked her.

"No owner," she replied.

"I thought so. On Friday night you'll wait in the staff car park for him, when he comes to his car you'll approach him and make it clear of your intentions, how you do that I'll leave it up to you. You'll bring him here to your bed room and like the rest fuck him until his balls are dry, don't let me down," I finished.

"No owner I won't," she replied.

I picked Alice up from college that afternoon and took her for a bite to eat at the nearest food place which happened to be pizza hut, half way through our pizza my phone beeped and I read the message.

I'm home with Joe owner x

I smiled to myself, Fiona was such a good whore not only had she snared him she'd followed instructions and text me to say so, I now knew that after finishing our pizzas I'd be heading straight home with Alice. We finished up at the pizza hut and drove the twenty minutes home, she'd been at home with Joe now for around thirty five minutes so he should be well in the middle of fucking Fiona I hoped.

No sooner had we shut the door and entered the lounge the familiar sound of Fiona's headboard crashing in to the wall and her orgasmic screams were filtering down the stairs and through the open hallway door.

"Bloody hell," Alice said looking through the hall door towards the stairs, "Dirty bitch couldn't even wait till she was upstairs," I looked over her shoulders and saw a trail of Fiona's clothes discarded and tossed aside as she led Joe up to the bedroom.

I just smiled to myself and pulled Alice on to the sofa with me and a minute later I'd freed my cock and filled her throat with it as the animalistic sex noises from above continued. I came after twenty or so minutes and dressed myself but it was a further hour before the session upstairs had finished and footsteps could be heard on the stairs.

I watched Alice intently as she turned towards the door as it flew open and in strode Fiona totally naked and covered in sweat. Fiona stopped and from behind Alice I shook my head and she slowly carried on in to the room followed by a sheepish looking Joe Dixon who locked eyes with Alice as her mouth dropped open but was unable to speak. Fiona saw him out and came back in the room to very pissed off daughter.

"For fucks sake mum do you know who that is?" Alice balled at her.

"Yes its Mr Dixon, don't question me Alice I've told you I'll screw who I like," and with that she went upstairs.

"How the fuck can I go school now?" she said turning to me for advice but she wasn't going to get it or sympathy from me this is just what I wanted. Alice would now be feeling uncomfortable, humiliated to even attend school, she would always feel as though Mr Dixon had something on her.

MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers
12