Mum! You Whore 02

Story Info
Alice continues to witness Fiona's slutty behaviour.
4.3k words
4.45
76.3k
41
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers

Alice continued to attend college for the next two weeks and came home and told me that it was impossible to avoid the three teachers and she felt very uncomfortable whenever she saw them, she said that Nigel was the worst and during the lesson he took her for as cover she said he kept staring at her and smiling which really freaked her out.

I'd specifically let Fiona off the hook for a couple of weeks but I was now ready for her to move on to some of the dads of Alice's friends and the person at the front of the list was going to be Paul Grewcock. If you remember he was one of the first dads to take Fiona that night in the pub car park, he is the dad on one of Alice's old school friends who I know still lives in the area and Alice sometimes sees his daughter although they socialise in different circles now. Starting with Paul would be easy he gave off the impression that he was always up for a fuck with Fiona, but after Paul I wanted her to move on to some of her closer friends dads which would be more of a challenge.

I didn't really know how I could get Fiona to bump in to Paul and bring him back here so the easiest thing to do was make Fiona call him and arrange for him to come over and service her. like the previous three times I'd take Alice out of the way only to come back and hear her mum going at it like the clappers again, to say Alice was annoyed was an understatement when her mother led her old school friends dad through the house after a particularly long and noisy session.

As much as Alice hated her mum's behaviour everything I had Fiona do and Alice witness was slowly heading towards them finding out about each other. By making Fiona do this Alice was beginning to see that no man was safe, and every time she moaned I reminded her of her own behaviour when she was fucking her best friend Nicole's boyfriend. I took a moment to think about whether the blackmail I had over Alice concerning Nicole's boyfriend would be enough, I mean what I was eventually going to ask her or tell her to do wasn't something she'd readily agree to so the more I had on her the better. To get some more leverage on Alice I called Nigel Mann.

By now I'd gotten access to Alice's phone and emails and I'd already been doing some digging a while back when I knew I'd need to start hatching a plan so I'd managed to find out who her closest circle of friends were and done a bit of digging in to their parents. Most were all married and most except two lived within our village, three names shot out at me straight away as I'd known these three for a few years myself from the local football scene. Although happily married I'd been in the dressing room with these three and in the boozer when they've been bragging to us younger lads about all the birds they'd fucked and cheated with behind their old ladies backs. None of them had stunning wives and from the times I'd met them at presentation nights they all seemed a bit boring and prudish.

These three rouges, Carl Britton, James O'shea (Jimmy O) and Dave Pointer (trigger) would definitely not be able to resist the charms of Fiona that was for sure, knowing a bit about their routine I bumped in to them down the pub they frequented in one of the other villages opposite the pitch they trained and played football on, and here I managed to get a few sneaky photos of them on my phone.

The following week when I knew they'd be training and training I sent Fiona a picture of Dave Pointer from my phone with a message underneath;

Go to the White Lion tonight in ***** ***** and bring this man home whore

Five minutes later my phone beeped with a reply from Fiona;

'Yes owner'

I smiled to myself and went back to stroking the top of Alice's head that was bobbing up and down my cock knowing that the day was getting closer and I looked forward to the next few weeks as I would continually humiliate Fiona and condition Alice.

Later that evening as me and Alice cleared away from dinner Fiona came down dressed as requested and looking sexy as hell, I'd told her to get to the pub early for around seven o clock as I knew the lads would be in right after training about half past, this would allow Fiona to sink a few drinks first and to loosen herself up. The final instructions I'd sent her by text whilst she was getting ready were simple;

•Dress like a slut

•Get tipsy (not too pissed)

•Be there early and flaunt yourself (you know how I mean whore)

•In full view of the pub pull the target ensure everyone there knows you are after him

•Try and get him back early if not bring him home when he's ready to leave

•Let him stay her all night fuck him when your back, in the middle of the night and in the morning

•See him out naked

The reply was one I expected and confirmed her acknowledgement and acceptance.

So as we washed up Alice looked at her mother and shook her head but said nothing, she had learnt over the last few weeks not to question her mother.

"Where are you off tonight Fiona?" I asked her and smiled at her knowingly.

She hesitated a moment and then replied, "The White Lion."

I smirked and then said, "Oh great we'll probably see you there I was going to take Alice up there for a couple of beers and watch the football," I watched Fiona's face become strained as she knew what I was up to but she couldn't do anything.

"Oh lovely I'll see you later maybe," she said and with that she left.

"I'm not going anywhere where she's going to be Ali," Alice spat and threw her tea towel downand went to walk away towards the lounge.

I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her in towards me, "You'll do as your fucking told slut otherwise Nicole will be receiving some nice footage of her so called best friend and her boyfriend, now go and get changed," I told her in no uncertain terms. But before I let her go I pulled her close again and said, "You see how your mum was dressed?"

"Yes," she said wincing as I gripped her wrist tighter.

"Dress the same you slut," and with that I pushed her away.

She came down half hour later looking like a mini version of her mother, her short skirt showed off her lovely tanned legs and her heels added another three inches to her short frame. Her small white boob tube allowed her fantastic flat stomach to be admired and her tits looked great.

"Let's go," I said leading her out to the car and I headed off towards the White Lion a few miles up the road.

I pulled in the car park a little before seven fifteen and led Alice round to the smaller bar on the side, the one I'd told Fiona to frequent was at the front and a lot busier and the one normally used by the football lads. I told Alice to sit in the corner and went bar to order us a drink, I watched as an old man at the bar followed Alice with his eyes all the way to her table and then winked at me as he turned back round. Us blokes were all the same even when we get older.

From where I stood I could see Fiona sat at a table in the corner drinking a small drink, probably vodka and coke which was her favourite tipple and in front of her were three empty glasses already so I knew that she would be about tipsy. I watched for a few minutes as I ordered a drink and wasn't too happy about where she was sitting as it wasn't the place I wanted my whore to gain maximum exposure.

I took the drinks over to Alice and took a big gulp before pulling out my phone and sending Fiona a text;

'I think a whore like you needs to present herself more, sit on the stools at the bar and let your knees fall apart a little,"

Less than thirty seconds later I received a reply;

'Yes owner'

The next time I went for a pint was at seven thirty nine when I heard the door fly open and the laughter of a few men entering, I knew the voices straight away and wasn't disappointed to see them heading towards the bar, and Fiona who had her back to me as she looked out towards the room. The bar was just beginning to fill a little; the three targets had entered to make the total number of patrons twelve including Fiona.

All three men being horny rouges that they are noticed Fiona and all said something to her and laughter was exchanged before a drink was purchased by James O'Shea and slid across the bar to Fiona who thanked him and put it to her lips keeping eye contact with the three until they went to a table in front of the Fiona and with a view of the TV.

I hovered for a while drinking my beer and was pleased to see that not only were the three men in question finding it hard to keep their eyes from Fiona so were some of the other men, I was sure she was complying with my order and assumed her knickers were on show. Two of the lads at another table picked up some fags and headed for a smoke so I knew it was an opportunity to see if she was the talk of the pub.

I left my drinks with Alice and headed out to make a fake phone call near the lads smoking and as soon as I arrived they were talking about Fiona so I listened in.

Lad One: "Fuck me digs, you see that old slag at the bar?"

Lad Two: "Yeah man, fucking panties and show, dirty bitch," they joked between them as the smoked their fags.

Lad One: "I bet she a right goer digs, she looks like she could bang a bit," he laughed.

Lad Two: "I wouldn't mind a blast," his mate replied before they headed back in.

I went back in through the door on the front and as I entered the only pair of eyes that looked up were Fiona's, everyone else was torn between the football on screen or the white material that hid the cunt of an old slag at the bar with her legs parted looking like a slut. We dint acknowledge each other, I looked at her white knickers and this alone was enough for Fiona to knew I'd seen she was complying. I headed back in and finished my pint with Alice then told her we were going next door to watch football, I'd clocked a spare table for two right at the back and that's where I led Alice when we got in.

Fiona glanced over and turned away quickly avoiding eye contact with Alice who still hadn't clocked her mother, I sat Alice down and headed bar standing right near Fiona as I ordered. I look or speak to her and quietly left and took my drink to Alice who had now spotted her mother.

"Look at her, acting like a slag, why does she have to sit at the bar like that," she said to me.

"Your no better you slut, maybe Nicole would say the same about you," I whispered.

When Alice went to the toilet a few minutes later I took out my phone and text Fiona again;

'Time you got to work on your victim whore'

I watched Fiona retrieve her phone from her bag and read the text, she looked up at me and our eyes met briefly and then she tapped hurriedly on her phone;

'Yes owner'

My phone beeped and I read the replay and put my phone back in my pocket.

A moment later Fiona glugged down the last of her drink and turned slightly to her left towards me and cocked her head over her shoulder and called the barman over. As she'd turned her legs had opened wider, she left her right foot in place but moved her left around the metal bar on the bottom allowing her to look around.

James, Dave and Carl all noticed and laughed amongst themselves and they wasn't the only ones, lads were nudging their mates and nearly every pair of eyes tore themselves from the big screen and lingered on Fiona's parted legs and white knickers.

She paid the barman and steeped down from the stool and wobbled a little on her slut heels before heading towards Dave and his table. The room had fell in to a awkward sort of silence momentarily leaving only the clink of glasses and the commentators voice on the TV breaking the silence.

"May I join you hunky men?" she asked loudly so that even I could hear her at the back and of course Dave pulled out the chair beside him and patted it then Fiona slid down beside him.

When Alice came back and looked towards the bar and her mother it took me to point her in the direction of her sat at the table with the three men in football gear.

"Bloody hell, you've got to get her them men are my friends dad's!" she said in shock, "This is just fantastic this is bound to get back to Dawn, Marie and Kirsty I'm never going to live this down," she said and gulped her drink. "Can I have another drink if you're going to make me stay here," she said.

I sat back down just before halftime with our drinks then watched as Fiona joined the three men at the quiz machine in the corner, expertly she was bundled in front of them so she was at the front of the machine and they were surrounding her, she had no escape here. She'd been there less than ten seconds when we watched roving start running around her waist and up her legs and under her skirt.

I didn't think I was mistaken either, when she parted her legs a little and I could only assume it was because a hand had found its way to her pussy via the front. Eventually as they moved about to press the screen I was able to see that yes a hand was between her legs and the lucky sod in question was her first target Dave.

She was such a good obedient whore; I wondered whether Alice could ever be so well trained.

James O'Shea then left and headed to the bar with a big grin on his face and I saw Dave nod to Fiona who tottered her way to the door leading him outside.

"Let's make sure your mums ok shall we," I said grabbing her arm and pulling her outside.

Fiona wasn't directly outside but we could hear her giggle and then Dave said, "just a quick feel footy is back on in a minute," They were around the side where the kitchen entrance was so I stood with Alice just on the corner out of site but in ear shot and listened.

Fiona: "Can't you leave James and Carl watching football, I want to go back to mine and fuck."

Dave: "No way you'll get your fuck but when I've watched football, now let me have a good feel."

Fiona: "Ok looks like I'll have to wait,"

Dave: "Get them knickers down a bit."

There was silence for a moment

Dave: "Oh yes. Nice cunt. Soaking wet already you dirty bitch."

We could then hear the squelching noises of his fingers mashing in to her pussy and Fiona's low moans. Alice pulled at me trying to pull away but I held her tight making her listen to her mother disgracing herself.

Fiona: "Oh yes Dave finger my hungry cunt, I love it Dave I can't wait to get your cock."

Dave: "Dirty bitch don't worry you'll get some of my cock don't worry, until then how about another finger can you take three fingers you slut?"

Fiona: "Oh yes Dave give me three fingers I can take three easily, ooooh yeeaah that's it Dave pump me I'm going to come Dave,"

Two minutes later we listened to Fiona come all over the three fingers lodged in her hole from Dave, I pulled Alice away and we hurried back to our seats before they came in. When they did Dave did no more than hold his three fingers up to his mates across the pub and not only was it evident to them but I'm sure half the people in the pub realised what he meant.

Fiona was again seated amongst the men only this time it was evident that there was a lot more squirming in the seat going on as Dave brazenly felt her up. I wanted to have a bit of fun myself so pulled out my phone and sent her a text.

'Go to the bar and order yourself a double vodka and coke and neck it then order another and three pints, sit on the stool with your legs open so we can see your come soaked knickers until your drinks are here then join the men again'

I watched and smiled as she read the text and then responded;

'Yes owner'

And she put the phone back in her bag and followed my instructions, as soon as she left table the three were in conversation and laughing and joking and I was sure the topic would have been Fiona. Not only myself but others were watching including Alice who was now terribly embarrassed and was asking me to leave. I had to show her the video on my phone twice before she shut up and drank her drinks. I turned back from slice towards the bar when I heard a few gasps and then excited chatter. Fiona's soaking wet knickers were clinging to her folds and had turned almost see through which her own juices and now all the men there knew she kept her pussy neatly trimmed as the thin strip of dark hair was visible through her knicker material.

She was like this for a couple of minutes whilst her drinks were served and then she made two trips with the drinks certainly more wobbly than before as she took her seat again. She was stroked and rubbed for the next thirty five minutes and drank three more drinks before the game finished, as she staggered by towards the toilet she was definitely more drunk than tipsy and before I could stop her Alice had disappeared and followed her mum in to the toilet.

Alice came back a moment later looking pissed off.

"Don't fucking leave the table till I tell you too slut, one more piss take from you and Nicole is getting this video, what did you say to your mum?" I asked after bollocking her.

"Sorry," she said, "I won't do it again I just wanted to tell her to stop," she said totally embarrassed.

"And what did she say?" I asked.

"She's lost the plot; she just told me it's out of her control and to stop interfering," she said.

I smiled to myself and realised that Fiona was in far too deep; even her own daughter couldn't stop her doing these things now. She staggered back through and joined Dave, James and Carl at the bar and said in a loud drunken voice, "Take me home Dave, I need some dick."

The men all began laughing and I heard Carl say, "Whoa Dave you better get this whore home before someone else takes your place bud, I'll cover for you if Susan rings."

With that he drained his beer and led Fiona out the pub leaving all the other punters under no illusions of his intentions as he smacked her arse on the way out looking ever so pleased with himself. I left with Alice moments later and saw him putting Fiona in to his Audi in the corner of the car park so I jumped in with Alice and followed them on the familiar route back to our house. Once there I hung back a little up the street so I could see them get out the car before I pulled up.

Beside me Alice gasped and said, "Oh my god what is she doing?"

I spun round to see Fiona slowly walking towards her gate with her tits bouncing free before her and Dave following behind. I left it a minute then pulled up and headed in to the house letting the door slam behind me and Alice.

"Shit who was that," we heard Dave say from in the lounge.

"Don't worry about that Dave it'll just be my daughter, take me upstairs I want that cock," Fiona said leading him upstairs and we listened as their feet went up the stairs above us then her bedroom door shut behind her.

I led Alice up the stairs five minutes later and took her too my room which was right next to her mothers, I pushed her to her knees and told her to suck my cock. Other than the slurping on my cock all I could hear was Fiona being put through her paces by Dave and his big nine inch cock. He fucked her for three solid hours over and over and I counted at least eight orgasms from my whore in the process. I'd filled Alice's mouth three times and then it all went quiet as we all dropped off to sleep.

That was until Alice shook me awake at about three thirty in the morning and told me to listen to a noise she'd heard. I listened hard and then heard Dave's voice.

"Fucking hell, you can't get enough can you?" he said from the opposite side of the wall.

"No Dave I love your big cock you not going to refuse me are you?" Fiona asked him cheekily.

"Not a chance," he said and then the bed creaked nosily and Fiona squealed as it sound like Dave had grabbed her and threw her down.

"Oh god yeah Dave that's what I need," as he filled her hole and set the bed in motion of a creak and a bang as he thrust forward crashing the headboard into the wall.

MILowner
MILowner
1,181 Followers
12