Mum! You Whore 03

Story Info
Fiona moves on to James and Alice submits to Nigel.
4.1k words
4.39
64.8k
35

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers

I gave Fiona another week long break after she was fucked senseless by Dave, one of Alice's friends dads who she'd picked up in the white lion. Today was football training day and that meant it was time for Fiona to pick up dad number two, James O'shea.

When she'd left work I text her with a picture of James attached and her list of instructions for that evening;

Whore you know James already so this will be real easy for you, come home and dress like a slut making sure you wear white thin knickers as they'll be on show a lot tonight, drink but don't get too pissed you need to be able to walk, ensure everyone knows your there for cock. Take James home and let him fuck your mouth and arse only like with Dave fuck him in the night and in the morning and send him out naked

Three or four minutes later she replied as normal with her acceptance message;

Yes owner

I then called Alice and told her we were going out again and that she was to dress like a slut showing plenty of leg and cleavage, I told her she had fifteen minutes to be ready that will of made it quarter to six and we'd be gone just before Fiona arrived. Alice looked fantastic in heels and a small playsuit that showed off her legs and hugged her arse, the open neckline gave ample opportunities for glimpses of her bra and cleavage.

It had taken time but Alice was slowly doing as I asked without protest, she was no dressing to please and didn't seem so embarrassed anymore about showing a lot of herself, although I thought it was probably easier for her being only eighteen as it was more acceptable than her forty year old mother doing it. We passed Fiona on the way out the street and I just winked at her as we passed knowing I'd see her later on.

When we pulled in to the White Lion pub Alice gave me a funny look but she was learning to keep quite now, if I decided we were going somewhere then she had little choice in the matter. We ate a nice dinner in the restaurant area which was pretty empty so most of the glances coming Alice way were from the barmen. We'd finished our dinner and I told Alice we were going for a drink in the other side and the look she gave me told me she knew that there was some ulterior motive as to why we were here but said nothing.

There wasn't any football on tonight and the pub was certainly emptier than last week, other than me and Alice only four other blokes were sat in the bar drinking, all were alone and sat at individual tables except one sat at the bar on a stool. I pulled out my phone and text Fiona.

When you arrive ignore mine and your daughters presence and sit at the bar next to the man, face him and let your legs fall open make sure he can see your knickers

I didn't wait long for a reply;

Yes owner I'm five minutes away

We both looked as we heard the door open and in strode Fiona looking straight forward and at the man sat on the stool at the bar, he tits bounced in her corseted top and it was pulled tight around her waist, her short denim skirt barely covered her arse and her heels added a few inches. Alice's face dropped as she now knew the reason behind us being her but I don't think she was able to yet work out the connection. Fiona clambered up on to the stool with her back to us facing the man and I saw her knees fall open, from looking at the length of her skirt there was no way the bloke couldn't see her knickers if he looked round.

She ordered herself a vodka and coke and downed it in one and ordered another, this made the man look round and me and Alice both watched as the man's eyes went from her face to her chest and continued downwards until he went wide eyed for a moment and fixed his gaze between her legs. Fiona didn't flinch or move and the man eventually turned a little to look at her and then he struck up conversation and I headed to the bar.

I stood behind Fiona and listened in as the man asked for her name and if she was local as he hadn't seen her around before.

"Hi my names Fiona and yes I live few miles away, I've only just started using this pub and I'm impressed with the amount of cock that comes in, especially tonight I've found it very successful," she said normal as anything and picked up her drink leaving her legs open and the bloke momentarily speechless .

Once he'd regained a bit of composure he said, "Maybe you'd like to spend ten minutes outside with me while I have a fag?"

Now this hadn't been in the script as I nor had Fiona anticipated she'd be propositioned and at that moment I wasn't in any position to give instruction so I was down to Fiona, she had her assignment for tonight.

"I actually waiting for a guy who I spotted last week to come in so maybe next week" she said again like she was involved in a conversation about the weather and not about offering herself to strangers.

"Yeah sure I'll be here next week" the bloke said drinking his beer and continuing to ogle her pussy through the knickers.

I went and sat back down feeling sorry for the bloke, he'd tried his best and been rebuffed and I was sure he looked a decent bloke who probably just didn't pick up much pussy nowadays, I looked at the clock and it was still twenty minutes until James was due in so I text Fiona again.

I feel sorry for that man its twenty minutes until James arrives so apologise for being a little hasty and take him outside near the bins, give him my number and tell him if he can make you come with his fingers in 10 minutes he can ring your owner and arrange a time for him to come and fuck you

She read her message and replied as expected and then moved in close and spoke to the man, a few seconds later he followed her outside. A little after twelve minutes later they returned and sat at the bar in exactly the same positions only this time the man looked a lot more confident than before.

Well are you lubricated whore? I text her

She replied, Yes owner nine minutes exactly

Just then the three men walked in led by Dave and all in their footy kits, as soon as they saw Fiona they all smiled and made a bee line for her, as they approached Fiona said something to the man and he smiled, she turned full circle on the stool leaving her legs open giving the three approaching men a good look at her knickers that were now in a similar state as last week after Dave had fingered her to orgasm.

Brazenly and without shame Dave put his hand flat against her damp cunt and smiled and then went to the bar ignoring her but she didn't mind this and her attentions were fixed firmly on James and she beckoned him from the other two. They spoke but couldn't hear what was said but James certainly had a big grin on his face and I think I got the gist of the conversation when he lowered his hand to her cunt and rubbed it slowly.

Alice turned away in disgust and gulped down her fourth double vodka, not happy to watch anymore of her mother's obscene behaviour. Little did Alice know though was someone else was going to be in attendance later once she'd had a few more doubles and her guard was down he'd arrive. Until then I watched and Alice tried to ignore her mother's behaviour and she seemed to lose count on the drinks she was gulping down until she stood for the toilet and nearly fell over.

I called Nigel Mann when she was gone and he said he'd be there in ten minutes. When I came back from the bar with two pints and a single this time for Alice she barely noticed the extra pint I'd set at the spare place, of if she had she didn't question it.

I was so engrossed watching Fiona throw herself over James that I didn't notice Nigel arrive until he spoke.

"I see your mum's up to her tricks again Alice, mind you she's a hell of a belt," he said and calmly swigged the beer I'd bought him.

Alice looked at me through glazed eyes struggling to work out why one of her teachers was sat at our table, eventually she managed to ask what was going on and I told her Nigel was joining us for a drink. The idea was and the remit I'd told Nigel was that we'd stay at the pub and leave when Fiona left with James, I'd filled him in on my plan and he was more than willing to help. Once home and with Alice intoxicated I'd take Alice inside and then fifteen minutes later he'd come in by which time she should be feasting on my cock.

Nigel would come in with my phone and say I'd left it in the car, Alice would be horrified at getting caught sucking cock but when he would hand over the phone on the proviso he got his cock sucked else he'd show Nicole the video he's found after snooping my phone, it would be the moment Nigel Mann helped me get that extra leverage I need for when the bombshell dropped. Footage of her sucking a teacher's cock would be dynamite.

By the time we left the pub some two hours later some of Alice's conditioning had already begun, Nigel had sat close to her, touched her leg and arms, he's made lots of references to her wonderful body and how her top did wonders for her cleavage. Before we left Alice used the toilet and I held back until Nigel was gone and met her in the corridor outside the loo's and pinned her too the wall.

I roughly pushed a finger in the side of her playsuit and found her tight pussy and I looked at her and smiled, "You naughty little slut, Nigel's got you soaking wet hasn't he, your teachers made your cunt leak hasn't he?" I asked fingering her roughly.

"No it wasn't Nigel, I'm just horny for you," she lied.

I led her out to Nigel's car and made her sit in the front whilst I sat behind Nigel, all the way back he continued to complement her and occasionally he'd run a finger high up her bare thigh and she squirmed knowing he was making her cunt betray her. she was as bad as her mother.

"Thanks Nigel," I said as he dropped us off and I led Alice in to her house.

As soon as we got in I could hear the unmistakable sound of Fiona's bed creaking and slamming the wall, James hadn't messed around had he I thought, I just hoped Fiona was only letting him service her anally.

My question was answered about thirty seconds later when we heard Fiona scream out obscenely, "Oh shit James that's it fuck my arse fuck my arse."

Alice was horny as hell and had already started to peel her clothes off and within minutes we were both naked and on the sofa where she was enjoying my meat in her throat. Totally engrossed like in the pub it wasn't until Nigel spoke that we heard him and Alice tried to jump up but I managed to pull her back beside me and she covered herself as best she could from her teachers stare.

Now Nigel was about to lay the plan so Alice would think that he was blackmailing her too as well as me.

"Just bought your phone back, don't mind me Alice you carry on if you like!" he said leering at her but she ignored him and tried to cover herself a bit more.

"Oh thanks Nigel just leave it on the side for me mate," I said.

Nigel stepped forward a little so that he was almost standing over us near the table and I felt Alice squeeze closer to me, Nigel then stopped as he went to put the phone and said, "Erm I found some nice videos on this phone Alice, some that maybe you wouldn't want Nicole to see or the rest of school would you?"

She looked up at me and then up at Nigel and he smiled at her knowingly, "What with these videos and plenty of stories about your dear mother I could have some fun putting these videos out, you'd be an outcast Alice and a laughing stock," he grinned putting the phone back in his pocket and looking up towards the ceiling as Fiona's bed went in to overdrive crashing off the wall as James fucked her arse and she came hard and noisily.

Nigel laughed and looked back at Alice and said, "Sounds like your slutty mum is getting some more cock, wasn't it James O'Shea she took home from the pub? Don't you hang around with his daughter Donna?" he said laughing as Alice squirmed not answering as she knew he was right. "Well I'm sure Donna would be pleased to hear her friends mum is banging her friends dad's, what do you say Alice?"

"I don't know Nigel, probably not," she spat although she was still slurring her words a little.

"Well we'll soon find out come end of week I should imagine once these get out," he said wobbling the phone around again he'd took from his pocket, "That is unless there is something you can do to persuade me otherwise Alice? What about you Ali you got plenty of cash to buy this phone back?" he said playing the game perfectly.

"I'm about skint Nigel, at the minute anyway I'll have some next week," I said catching his eye and smiling a little.

"Next week, erm no that's not going to cut it this videos and pictures I've sent to myself will be burning a hole in my phone I plan on getting them off as soon as possible, imagine if I was caught with videos and pictures of a student," he laughed, "I can't risk that," he said.

There was an awkward silence a moment as we both looked up at Nigel as he stood grinning down at us and then he stepped forward again so that he was more in front of Alice now and he began to undo his fly as he spoke, "What about you Alice you got anything to offer your teacher before he oust you and your mother to the whole school as a couple of slags?" he said not stopping what he was doing as his hand went inside his open fly and after a bit of rummaging his hand came out full of his semi erect cock which he left pointing downwards towards Alice.

"Well slut, the offer isn't going to be there much longer and I know you aren't stupid and I won't ask again," he said holding a glare that bored in to her and I felt her grip on me relax ever so slightly. The atmosphere in the lounge was at breaking point and it felt so surreal as this moment was a defining point in the control of Alice. The rhythmic creak and thud from above of her mother conducting her whore duties was something she had to look forward too if this moment went the way I wanted.

Alice held out for as long as possible right up until Nigel told her he was leaving in ten seconds and she released my arm and turned towards Nigel swinging her legs down on to the floor, and she eased herself forward closer to her teachers cock hanging menacingly in front of her face. She covered her breasts with one hand and clamped her thighs tight together hoping to hide her neatly trimmed pussy from Nigel's view.

His cock was about six inches from her and I watched as it twitched a little and bounced in front of her as the blood began to rush in to his shaft at the thought of his young student imminently about to suck his cock. As his dick grew it twitched and bounced up almost goading her, his cock came up and as it grew his foreskin peeled from his pink helmet and his precome filled eye now looked at Alice and I watched Nigel tense up from his stomach and his cock twitched and his come began to fall from his opening and string down slowly.

Alice's eyes widened and she looked round at me and I just nodded my head towards Nigel's cock and she turned back towards it and shuffled forward right to the edge of the sofa and leaned her head forward to within centimetres of his dick but he pulled away at the last minute.

"You aren't sucking my cock until you free them tits and open your legs you little slut," he said and looked at her waiting with his dick in his hand which he pumped slowly.

Alice realised she had little choice and she lowered her arm freeing her wonderful tits and then parted her legs at which point Nigel stood back a crouched down on his hunches and a big grin came over his face, "Very fucking nice," was all he said before standing up and stepping in close to Alice catching her a little by surprise.

He then took control of the situation and began rubbing his cock all around Alice's face and when she pulled away from his slimly precome dripping helmet that was now smearing his goo all over her cheeks and lips he held the back of her head so she couldn't escape.

"Now let's see if your mouth is as good at sucking as it is talking in my class," he said as he turned her head and placed his helmet at her wet lips waiting for them to open, "Oh yes Alice," he gasped as she opened and moved her head down towards his groin with her lips tight to his shaft stopping when she couldn't take anymore, gagging herself and then removing his dick leaving it covered in her saliva. "You've trained her well in the art of sucking cock Ali, there is a hint of her mother's qualities in her," he praised her as she took him deep in her mouth again and then settled in a quick rhythm of a wonderful blowjob.

I watched intently at my slut working her magic on her teachers cock as another scream rang out from upstairs, first from Fiona as she came and then James as he told her he was about to come in her arse. Nigel then fished around in his pocket and handed me his mobile and asked me to get some of this on his phone.

"You don't mind do you mate?" he asked handing me his phone, "I'll keep it safe with the stuff of her mum, I've not let you down yet have I Ali?" he said as I took the phone from him.

"This is for your eyes only until the times right or I tell you otherwise ok?" I told him, but he was a good bloke he wouldn't fuck it up, he knew where his bread was buttered.

I videoed Alice sucking his dick for the next ten minutes making sure I held it close enough to hear her slurping on it and close enough so that he could make out it was his pretty little college student with her mouth full of his dick. Feeling slightly left out I handed his phone back and he fumbled it in his pocket whilst still holding Alice's face in to his groin, and I stood up and came around them both and lifted Alice off the sofa so that she was standing but bent forward and still being held on the back of her head and sucking her teachers cock. I slapped the inside of her left thigh and her mouth emitted an muffled squeal and her foot moved apart about shoulder width.

I looked up at her glorious wet pussy and buried my face in it and lapped at her hungrily for a few minutes until she was soaking wet and then I stood behind her and positioned my huge helmet at the entrance to her pussy and pushed forward stretching and filling her entrance with my helmet.

I looked up at Nigel who was already smiling with his head tilted back and his eyes closed enjoying the mouth of his eighteen year old student's mouth, "Nigel," I said to him and he looked across to me and laughed.

"Sorry, I was completely lost for a minute then, Christ she sucks amazing cock for an eighteen year old," he said rubbing the back of her head and her back with his right hand.

"She certainly does and will only get better," I said as I plunged my cock in to her and she stumbled forward and her head shot up off Nigel's cock long enough to shout out just like her mother had about ten minutes previous.

I used Alice's pussy hard and fast each time pounding my whole length in to her and forcing her forward down on to Nigel's cock every time which he seemed to enjoy. This went on for as long as Nigel could hold out but eventually after almost twenty five minutes of constant cock treatment he grunted and held Alice's head firmly in place on his pole.

He twitched and I saw Alice's cheeks bulge and continue to bulge as her teachers prick filled her mouth and throat with sperm. Eventually I saw her throat gulp as there was obviously just too much cream in her mouth and when she had he pulled out and she gasped for breath.

Nigel's come fell from her mouth and on to the floor, some continued to hang from her tongue and drip on to her chin and Nigel seized the opportunity to fish his phone out again, "Hold that pose you slut," he said laughing as he took a few quick snaps of Alice, his student spitting his come on the floor.

I continued to bang her as Nigel dressed and thanked us both and then left.

As soon as the door shut Alice pulled herself off my cock and turned to me looking angry, although with her teachers come on her chin I just laughed, "What the fuck, why did you let that happen he's my fucking teacher what's going to happen now?" she spat.

MILowner
MILowner
1,182 Followers
12