Mum! You Whore 05

Story Info
Fiona's mouth put to use in the college car park.
6.4k words
4.48
59.4k
32

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers

When we got home Fiona was in the shower washing off the sperm from yet another cock that has used my whore, I told Alice not to say anything to her mother and Alice seemed happy with this. That was until we all sat down watching TV with a Chinese that Alice confronted her mother.

"Mum what the fucks gotten in to you? You act like a prostitute your now outside my college sucking off my friends what the fuck is wrong with you?" she protested at Fiona who sat silently knowing better than to answer back when being spoken to, even if it was her daughter.

This gave me an opportunity to bollock my slut Alice in front of Fiona and Alice would see that her mother wouldn't defend or stick up for her as that would be in direct breach of all she had be trained by me. It would be another bridge crossed in my quest to have both as my obedient well trained whores.

"It's no different to you is it you little slut, you fucked Josh even though he's your best friends man so dint preach to me young lady and now your sucking your teachers cock!" Fiona hit her where I didn't think she would and it caught Alice totally by surprise and she had no comeback and just sat silently before getting up and heading for the door to take her dinner upstairs.

"Sit the fuck down," I said to Alice who stopped with her hand on the door and looked at her mother who didn't even look up from her dinner. "We are eating dinner together now sit back down," I said pointing at the sit beside her mother she'd just vacated.

Alice looked at her mother again but not even got a glance, surely now she might realise that I had some sort of sway over her mother, I wasn't sure. Fiona know knew that Alice followed my orders just had she once used to and pretty soon after this weekend Alice would see what relationship me and her mother really had and how the three of us were going to live from then on.

We ate the rest of our dinner I silence and once done Alice went up to her room to bed, Fiona then asked if it was ok for her to ask me a question.

"Considering you asked so nicely and you've been such a good whore today then yes you can question me," I said and then sat back awaiting her question, the first time she'd questioned me in well over a year.

"When will Alice find out about you and me? I don't know how much longer I can put up with her thinking I'm just a cheap and easy whore owner, I need her to know that I do it because you own me," she said sat quietly.

I was surprised at the question, I had expected her not be happy with how I treated her daughter, or for her to say she was no longer going to do what I asked. But Fiona was in too deep she was trained and conditioned and would do anything for me so she wasn't questioning my role over her or her daughter she just wanted to know when it would be out in the open so that we dint have to live in an atmosphere.

"Very soon whore, Alice is becoming a very good slut just like you did after you have completed your assignment with Josh this weekend Alice will know what you do for me. On Sunday she will come home whilst you're tending to my cock and I think Alice will be ready then, ready to sit and watch as I fuck you, come inside you." I said.

"It's a bit too soon for me to get Alice to suck my cock fresh from your cunt so once I've fucked Alice in front of you I'll present you cock which you'll clean as always. You whore will be showing Alice what is fully expected of her in time." I continued to explain.

"But don't worry I won't have you touching or having sex with your own daughter that's just fucked up, but you can watch each other fuck and suck the cock of man that's been inside the other. Then I'll spell out the new house rules and we shall continue our adventures as a threesome, not always but with two whores to offer it gives me more buying power if you understand me whore?" I finished.

"I understand owner," she replied before dropping to her knees and crawling over too me, "Does owner want his cock attending too?" she asked already fishing my dick from inside my boxer shorts and jeans.

"When you offer so nicely whore how can I say no?" I said as she freed my dick and fed it in to her wonderful warm mouth.

I didn't plan anything for Alice over the next few days; I was going to let her leave college on time and if she happened to be unfortunate enough to see her mother waiting on Josh's car again then so be it, she didn't know it yet but she'd be seeing or hearing a lot of Josh over the next weekend as Fiona looked to lure him back her Thursday after college for a marathon session until Saturday.

I of course would be sitting in the car park watching Fiona's exploits in the car park as I loved nothing more than seeing my whore pleasuring a young man.

Again Fiona had turned up and parked in a similar spot in the half empty teacher's car park and left her vehicle wearing yet another especially purchased slut outfit for her young lover. Again she had heels on the end of her stocking covered legs which I was pleased to see as she left the car I could see right up her tiny skirt was attached via suspenders to a belt.

I loved Fiona in the colour white as well, especially her underwear as it looked great against her smooth tanned skin and the thinner and more see through her knickers was always a request of mine as it showed off her pussy lips and thin pubic strip perfectly.

The red skirt she wore screamed whore and as described was so short when she exited a vehicle it hid nothing, no she was stood I could actually see the bottom half inch of her knickers , I had this skirt at about an eight inch strip of red material that was all. And as she walked by me I laughed to myself it was so incredibly short that the bottom of her arse was out.

She wore a white boob tube top that was as thick in width as her skirt it covered the middle of her boobs and no more, her cleavage was well on show as was the bottom of her boobs that oozed from the bottom.

Clearly braless the taught white material clung to her tits as if it was sprayed on and the outline of her dark areola ring was clearly visible around the outside of a big cube nipple that was jutting against the strained fabric.

Fantastic I thought as she walked towards me and then towards Josh's car that I had parked alongside today due to the fact I had bought my Audi 4x4 that had blacked out windows in the back which was where I was sat watching.

This time josh has parked in a slightly more discreet area whether that was because he knew from his prearranged meeting time with Fiona he'd be up to no good again or maybe there just wasn't a space. Either way Fiona was sat on his bonnet skirt high her gusset on show.

A few people again came to collect their cars and again she was the butt of sniggers and laughter, I knew wouldn't phase Fiona though she'd been in these situations many time now and she ignored it well. Again a lot of the cars had gone especially in this corner of the car park before I saw Fiona look up and her expression changed alerting me to the fact Josh was on his way.

Maybe Josh hung around inside letting the cars go or maybe it was because the two friends he was with again had classes further away in the college.

The three led by Josh headed directly for Fiona, big grins spread across every one of their faces as the saw her more closely and what she was or should that be wasn't wearing. I'd already dropped my window an inch or so before I even arrived so that the noise wouldn't alert Fiona or the lads.

From about 10 metres away Josh broadcasted to whoever might hear that his whore was here and I noticed Fiona balk at this loud attention seeking act of arrogant behaviour from Josh.

He walked over and before Fiona could get up he'd shoved his right hand between her legs and cupped her pussy through her little thin knickers.

"Ahh!" Fiona had squealed much to the delight of Josh and his friends.

Josh carried on rubbing the palm of his hand against her mound and she fell back on her elbows as he let his weight fall forward between her legs that had opened wider. He looked into her eyes and whilst he rubbed and then he said loud enough for his friends to hear, "Has my hot MILF slut come for some more cock and come?"

She didn't hesitate with her answer, "Yes Josh I'm here for cock and come."

"Good, take off your knickers and give them to Simon," he said pointing at the taller of his two friends.

He took his hand from her pussy and let her get up so that she was standing between the three and the front of his car, all eyes were no on her as she reached under her skirt and peeled of her new expensive knickers and handed them to another eighteen year old she knew only as Simon, "Don't worry Neal you get the goods tomorrow," he said to his other mate who was similar in height to Josh but smaller than Simon.

"Right in the back of the car, you two can sit up front, I'm sure you don't mind do you?" Josh said leading her by the elbow round to the back door.

"No Josh I don't mind," I heard her say before she was pushed in to the back of his car. He then looked at his mates and said, "I bet you don't mind if my boys here have a feel either do you?" I heard him say to Fiona and then look at his mates. Now she was in the car I couldn't hear her response but from the wink he gave them both I assumed my whore had said she didn't mind.

Josh and his two mates then all jumped in and three doors slammed closing Fiona in side with three eighteen year old boys, she must've been in heaven. Luckily for me the two front windows were opened an inch or so as was the back, probably because they expected it to get steamy in there and I was sure they wouldn't regret the decision.

She didn't have any specific rules to adhere to today other than get her holes fingered and suck his cock and leave the car with come on her body. As for allowing the others to touch or more was entirely up to Fiona.

Josh had wasted little time in pulling her boobs free and was eagerly sucking on them one after the other chewing each of her nipples and now that I was closer I could hear the faint moans coming from Fiona's mouth. She was always so vocal to nipple attention and it always helped to juice her pussy up.

It looked as though Josh was taking advantage of Fiona's now knickerless state and his right hand was pumping furiously between her legs. His two friends were both turned in their respective front seats looking on with envy with a mobile phone in their hands.

Josh spent a good few minutes nibbling on her nipples understanding quite quickly that she loved the attention and from the looks of the way his hand was powering back and forth he was maybe understanding just how much it helped to juice her pussy too.

From the sounds Fiona was omitting from her mouth it seemed to me that all the attention on her nipples and pussy were already sending her towards orgasm; over the years I'd learnt to look and listen for the tell-tale signs her body gave away when nearing orgasm and her moans were definitely beginning to indicate that to me.

I wasn't sure if the added excitement she was experiencing due to being watched by two other young men whilst being used by their friend was fuelling her fire; but knowing Fiona like I did now it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't or she was thinking about them touching her also.

Josh eventually raised his head from her breasts and pulled his fingers from between her legs which I saw him raise to her mouth for her to eagerly suck clean. Of course Fiona didn't need asking twice and soon had what looked like three of his fingers in her mouth soon after being in her pussy.

Once happy his fingers were clean there seemed to be some discussion or instruction from Josh towards Fiona at which she nodded her head and then looked up towards his friends who were grinning from ear to ear. Josh shuffled back in the seat so that he was sat over behind the driver's seat and Fiona moved in to a position on her knees.

Fiona then sat up on her knees and put her hands on the backs of the two front seats and moved herself forward until her big exposed breasts were between the two seats and Josh's two friends who were now both looking down at them with eyes on storks. She then leant forward a little lowering her shoulders hanging her tits further down and pushed her arse out towards Josh in the corner.

Nervously a hand each crept up from both Simon and Neal and I saw her look at both the boys and smile as they cup a heavy breast each and began to squeeze her smooth tits before they both located her hard erect nipples.

"Oooh yes boys," she said a loud as simultaneously her already sensitive nipples were given the attention she craved. "Go on boys don't be shy pull and twist my nipples I fucking love it," she told the lads and her louder squeal of pleasure told me that her instructions had been followed through.

She then turned her head rather awkwardly due to being between the seats and gave some clear instructions to the other young man behind her, "That's Josh finger my pussy hard and fast, three fingers, make me come," she squealed as Neal dipped his head and closed his mouth around her swollen right tit.

Josh didn't need much of an invitation and I watched her arse cheeks wobble and her body rock forward such was the force of the thrust that had been used to fill her hole with the three fingers she asked for, "Oh god yes Josh that's it, real hard every time, oh, yes, just, like, that, you, dirty, young, bastardddddd," she shouted each word as his three digits hammered home driving her closer to orgasm.

Fiona had had a lot of cock and a lot of orgasms but I knew that when she started talking real dirty using lots of expletives that she was brewing up for a really big powerful orgasm. Fiona had often told me how she loved being used especially by younger lads as it made her feel that extra bit naughty and slutty.

And right now she was in a college car park in a student's car with two of his friends having her tits mauled and sucked by two of the eighteen year olds whilst her pussy was being hammered by three fingers belonging to her daughter's best friend's boyfriend. Coincidently it was the same lad that had fucked her daughter the previous weekend. The situation couldn't be ant more exciting and slutty for her and she was getting off on it.

Fiona took Josh's fingers over and over for what felt like an age before the orgasmic sensations began to become too much and her head started to flop forwards and back and her groans were getting deeper and louder almost like a growl, I knew she was getting really worked up and then she screamed for a minute and threw her head up and back thrusting her big tits forward and shouted back at Josh.

"Come on you dirty bastard bring me off, make me come Josh I'm close, real fucking close," she shouted at him before turning her attention to the boys trusted with the job of keeping her nipples fully occupied. "Yessssss," she hissed at them through gritted teeth, "Pull them boys, twist them, arrgghhh yesssssss, like that, ohhhhh yes like that, harder, harder," she demanded.

I looked on through the blacked out windows as her body rocked back and forth edging closer to exploding on Josh's young fingers, her tits were being mauled roughly now just like she wanted and I could see her face screwed up in a tight grimace as her young abusers pulled her grossly swollen hard nipples away from her breasts with enough force to lift her heavy tit.

They would then pinch her nipple between there thumb and the side of their pointing finger and roll her nipple along it over their knuckle pinching it ever tighter making her squeal ever louder. She was so close now I knew she just needed them to carry on for another minute or so and she'd be there, unloading her cunt juice and squealing the car park down but she demanded it sooner, she wanted extra pleasure.

"Spit on my arsehole Josh," she said to him through gritted teeth and kept looking at him whist her slowed his fingering and lowered his mouth towards her puckered anus and spat directly towards it, she must've told him again because I watched him lower his mouth again and spit on the tight target.

"Now stick your thumb in my arse, but keep them fingers in my pussy," she told him and then waited, looking at him whilst he adjusted himself slightly so that he could do as Fiona asked. He kept his right hand where it was obviously the hand with three fingers in her pussy and his left hand came up on to the top of her arse with his thumb pointing down near her tightest hole.

Josh then raised his hand as if in a crab position and I watched his thumb slid back between the crease in her arse cheeks and it dropped on to the puckered hole he'd just lubricated with two mouthfuls of his own spit. She smiled at him signalling that his thumb was located and pressing against her naughtiest hole then she spoke again.

"Push it in then, go on fill my bum with thick thumb," she said to him and then I watched her face contort as he applied pressure directly through his thumb in to the resistance that her arsehole always offered at first before it always gave way to whatever was invading it; this time it was Josh's eighteen year old thumb.

"Holy shit YESSSSSSSS," she shouted as he breached her passage way and his thick thumb shot in to her dirty hole bottoming out in to the curve of his hand as it joined his index finger. "That's what I want, that's what I fucking want boys," she told them moaning deeply and wiggling her arse pushing backwards getting as much thumb in her bum and fingers in her hole as possible.

She then gave the boys the most meaningful set of instructions that would bring her what she wanted so badly, "Now abuse my nipples you pair of horny bastards, suck them and pull them, twist them until I squeal and don't you dare stop until I come," she told a bewildered Simon and Neal who had definitely never seen a female act like this before.

"And you," she said half turning to Josh," You finger and thumb my holes as hard and as fast as you can, I want and need to come really hard so don't let down otherwise you don't get your dick sucked Josh," she said to him and then there was a moment of silence and stillness.

"Well what are you waiting for you dumb fucks," she shouted.

In an instant her body jolted forward from a two pronged attack on both her holes and both her breasts were pulled outwards further than they had been previously as both Simon and Neal began manipulating her swollen abused nipples harder and more roughly than before.

I leant forward a little in my back seat to see better in the front of Josh's car and was amazed at how far the boys were pulling her nipples. The nipple I could see the best was the one between Simon's thumb and forefinger and he'd stretched it a good inch from her dark areola that had also been pulled taught.

I just had to assume that Neal was copying his mate so both her nipples would be equally as ravaged. Simon rolled her nipple and she squealed loudly, maybe not from that alone but the culmination of her other nipple having the same treatment or the fast rhythmic pounding her holes were receiving.

Simon dropped her nipple and her heavy boob dropped and bounced back against her body before settling in a hanging position and then swayed gently as her body rocked forward from the jolt behind her. Her left nipple still protruded from her areola a good inch even though Simon left it alone twenty seconds ago such was the treatment they had given her wonderful nipples.

It looked a least twice as big as the last time I'd seen them not just in length but on thickness, it looked red and engorged, swollen from the twists and pulls. Her smooth tanned skin around her nipples showed finger marks and red blotches, a couple of scratches were between her cleavage. Her tits had been abused that's for sure.

MILowner
MILowner
1,177 Followers
12