Mum! You Whore 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

"I'll do anything you want boys I've told you that, lay down Simon I'll happily ride your big dick," she told them and him.

"Get up I said to Alice, I want to watch this," I said and led her down the stairs and turned left I stood myself next to the dividing door which had frosted glass with patterns of unfrosted areas in that I was able to look through. I pushed Alice to the floor in front of me and she resumed sucking me off whilst I looked through at the scene unfolding before me.

From where I was looking I could see Fiona's back , she was hovering over Simon who was laid out on the lounge floor with his huge eight inch thick cock pointing up from his groin. She was on the flats of her feet leaning forward with her hands on each of his thighs for support.

Neal and Josh were sat on the floor in front watching the dirty display being put on by Fiona, their school friend's mother. Fiona wiggled her bum seductively and lowered it to touch the tip of Simon's dick; it nudged her pussy lips parting them slightly before she lifted up and repeated the move but let his helmet touch her greasy arsehole.

Simon just lay there with a big smirk on his face and his hands behind his head lifting it a little so he could see what she was doing. She rubbed herself around Simon's helmet a couple more times then sunk her cunt on his cock and dropped herself to the base of his dick and rolled her cunt around on his pole then rocked back and forth on it.

"Oh god yeah Simon I love this big cock," she shouted.

"I want your arse you slut," Simon shouted reaching out to slap her perfect right cheek.

"Oww," she screamed as his hand marked her body, "I'm sorry Simon," she said willingly showing off her submissive side to the three teenagers as she openly apologised to Simon and then lowered her arse down on to his helmet. "Oww, oh fuck," she moaned as she lowered herself slowly letting his big helmet stretch her arse and fill it completely.

Another slap rained down on her red cheek from Simon and it halted her decent down his pole as she recoiled from the impact and squealed loudly, "Owww Simon," she said looking back over her shoulder at the grinning college boy. As she turned back and began to lower herself he slapped her again, hard on the same spot stinging her perfect arse cheek and it glowed red and his hand imprint was clearly visible on her tanned skin.

"Owwww, owwww, owwww," she squealed recoiling again and halting half way down his huge shaft.

He left her alone as she lowered herself down the last four inches of his dick so that she was sat on him full to the brim. She leaned back at this point and placed both her hands on his smooth toned chest and pushed rocked her hips forwards and back a few times really giving herself a good feel of the dick in her arse.

"Oh Simon." She panted, "I love the feel of this in my bum, I'm full to the brim," she sighed, praising and paying huge compliments to the youngster's huge manly cock.

Neal and Josh were stroking their hard again cocks looking on between Fiona's legs at their friend's huge cock filling her where they had just come. It was still only 9pm on the Thursday night and already all three had fucked her pussy and filled her with seed and now cock number three was lodged in her arse as the other two looked on.

Whilst it was Josh who was the ultimate reason I'd set this up in order to embarrass Alice it actually couldn't have been working out any better, the way in which she was acting and whoring herself on Simon's cock had me thinking I could use him in the future. Not only was he young and blessed with a big huge dick he seemed to be taking to the role of ordering Fiona around quite easily.

"Lean forward slut," Simon demanded, he was taking to this like a duck to water. On first look back in the car park he seemed a bit geeky, quiet, and reserved; happy to jump to Josh's tune when he thought that Josh was the main man. Now he was the man, the man with the big dick, the man that the old slut gagged to be filled by and he was relishing it.

Fiona leant forward as far as she could, given that she was impaled on eight inches of young hard meat but she did as requested to carry on pleasing the boys as she had promised.

I watched as Simon raised his right hand and brought it down hard on the same red cheek and Fiona reared up squealing from the blow on her sore cheek, "Owwwwuucccchh," she screamed looking back at the grinning Simon again with water in her eyes.

"Lean back forward until I say otherwise slut," he instructed Fiona who didn't move straight away. "I said now slut, remember we're her to be pleased by you, your words slut," he said smiling as her face dropped at the realisation of what she'd said and what it could involve.

She lowered herself forward as far as possible like before and I watched her body tense up and her buttocks clench as she waited for the expected blow. It didn't come right away as Simon gently stroked her arse cheeks and ran his fingers around the edge of his shaft that was splitting her arsehole.

"Relax, slut," he said in a nice quiet voice and Fiona's body did seem to relax and sag forward a little and the skin on her arse seemed to be less clenched.

Simon was a manipulator of the highest order that was for sure as he raised his right hand and struck her arse hard again.

"Owwwwww, shit ouuuccchhhhh it hurts Simon," she whimpered but stayed forward and she was struck again and then again hard on her stinging cheek. She began to whimper and mutter that it hurt over and over but Simon just laughed.

"If I want to spank you slut I will do, now ride my cock," he demanded and Fiona lifted herself and got her balance on the balls of her feet and raised herself up to the tip of his huge cock then lowered herself with one swift downwards push.

"Ummmmmmm," she groaned as it filled her and she bottomed out on it and then hoisted herself again before sinking herself harder on to the huge cock of Simon, "Yesssssss, yessssssss," she hissed through gritted teeth as she rode him hard.

"Lean forward slut," he instructed and she did instantly and her sore cheek was slapped hard again three times as she cried out each time. "Ride me," was all he said and Fiona was soon up bouncing on his cock for all she was worth again, a slut for his huge length.

She rode him for a couple of minutes and then he repeated his instruction and punished her arse cheek three more times, her cheek was bright red and swollen from the blows, his hand print glowing on her body as she continued to be used and abused by him in order to have his cock in her bum.

Again he demanded she ride him and again she was up on her haunches sliding up and down his cock in its entirety making sure she got every inch of his prick deep inside her rectum. She was nearing an orgasm I could tell from her deep groans that readers of my stories will be well aware of, but she was also whimpering, sobbing almost from the pain on her rear.

It's not something I've ever really done to Fiona, slapping her arse yes I've done that when I'm banging her but never as hard or for the reason of showing dominance like Simon was. But it was clear that Fiona was willing to be slapped if it meant being able to ride a big cock.

"Do you want to come slut?" he asked her as she continued to bounce on him, not stopping in her rhythm as she answered him.

"Yes, yes I really want to come soon," she told him truthfully.

"Ride me harder then slut," he told her laughing.

She began bouncing harder and faster up and down his huge cock now sacrificing the entire length for speed and force. She began to moan deeply her breath becoming sharper and faster as she exerted more energy on Simon's dick.

"That's it do as your told slut," he said laughing.

"You're a bad man Simon," shouted Josh over the noise Fiona was making and they all laughed around her.

"She's a bad slut and needs treating like one boys, she lured us round here after acting the slut all week so we are going to treat her like one," he declared which bought agreement from his friends.

"Is that right you want us to treat you like a dirty slut?" Neal called down to her never taking his eyes of her or his hands off his cock.

Fiona again didn't break stride and answered him truthfully, "Yes I want you boys to really use me," she said increasing the speed again on his dick as she became even more turned on at the thought of admitting to the boys that she need to be treated like a slut, "I'm your slut till Saturday boys, treat me like the filthy slut you know I am," she said squealing loud as she closed in on a massive orgasm.

"Lean forward slut." Simon demanded and Fiona complied and knew what was coming or so she thought but he didn't strike her just yet, "Ask me to slap your arse bitch," he said to her knowing that it hurt her but now she was going to have to ask for it.

"Simon," she panted almost breathless from bouncing on his dick for the last ten minutes but she hesitated in saying anymore and Simon tanned her arse five times harder than he had before and Fiona cried out each and every time as his hand came down on her sore cheek.

She was sobbing a little now not crying Fiona was stronger than that but she was certainly feeling the effects of being so brutally struck on the same spot over and over; but she remained bent forward.

"I told you to ask me to slap your arse slut," he said.

"I'm sorry Simon, please smack my arse, slap my arse as much as you like Simon," she whimpered and he raised his left hand and struck her opposite cheek five times hard, hurting her but giving her battered right cheek some much needed respite.

"Ride my cock slut," he demanded and she raised herself wearily and began to ride his pole with the same vigour as before not wanting to displease him.

"Come on you two," he shouted down to his friends, "we're treating her like a slut with you two just watching, come and pull the bitches nipples, you saw how it sent her off in the car yesterday," he laughed before instructing her ride him slower.

She slowed her pace to a more manageable steady rhythm that was draining her energy as quick; she had after all been bouncing on his huge dick for well over twenty minutes now. Every time it seemed as though she was going to come Simon had her stop to slap her arse which let the feeling subside.

Having her slow down she realised wasn't for her benefit at all, at this slower speed she was more stable, her tits weren't bouncing around so much and her head was in a fixed position. Just perfect for Neal to grab both her nipples in his finger and thumb and Josh to stand beside her and hold her head whilst he pushed his cock in her mouth.

Her squeals that began as Neal pulled and twisted her nipples as she had told him to in the car were muffled around Josh's seven inches in her mouth. It took her a minute to regain her rhythm on Simon's cock whilst sucking a cock and having her tits pulled.

I looked down at Alice and smiled and then held her head down on my meat and unloaded down her throat, dutifully she accepted my load and swallowed the lot as she had be taught to do over time. Once my come was in her belly I released her head and she showed me her empty mouth and I told her to go upstairs.

I let my cock soften between my legs as I continued to watch the ravaging of Fiona in the lounge.

"This is better boys don't you think?" Simon asked his friends from his position on the floor, "this is how a slut should be treated," he laughed as his friends agreed with him. This moment was certainly a turning point for Fiona's next thirty odd hours at the hands of the rampant teenagers.

Continued in Chapter 7

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers