Mum! You Whore 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes you dirty boys I'm going to come," she shouted momentarily leaving Simon's cock to announce her incoming orgasm.

The boys fucked her with renewed vigour for a couple of minutes until eventually she left Simon's cock again and squealed out a long intense orgasm. I knew the feelings that both Neal and josh would be experiencing now as her full pussy and arse would be squeezing the life out of their young hard dicks.

She came down from her high about a minute later and went straight back to sucking as they began fucking her holes again before again she was swapped in to another position and all her holes were refilled with meat.

This merry go went on for another hour or more leaving Fiona spent and worn out after another 4 hard orgasms. Each one of her holes over the course of six minutes were filled with come again only the load chucked down her throat by Simon was dutifully swallowed.

She was left on the sofa spent and sticky from fucking for the last four hours and once the boys had cleaned up she was told to clean herself up and granted an hours rest as the lads drank beer from the fridge and watched sport.

The clock was soon ticking round to six in the evening and I wondered how Alice was or should I say I wondered what Nigel was doing to her. Hopefully he was fucking her good. Fiona spent an hour in a hot bath soaking her sore worn out body and then proceeded to get herself dry, she didn't bother dressing as she knew she wouldn't be in her clothes for long anyway.

Luckily for her she was granted a bit more rest as the boys were spent from fucking her so many times, they made her fetch drinks for them for another hour or so and all seemed like they were getting pretty drunk. By eight o clock the beer had all gone and the boys were most definitely the far side of tipsy and they soon turned their attentions to Fiona now the beer had dried up.

She spent the next few hours being mauled, fingered, sucking and swallowing come until again the boys were spent and in need of a break to recover, it was ticking on towards eleven o clock now and by the time the boys had recovered it was eleven fifteen.

The boys had barely had time to start on Fiona again when there was a knock on the door which made them jump a little.

"Get the door bitch," said Neal as they all sat back on the seats and muted the TV to hear what was going on in the hallway. I flicked camera and saw her open the door to the delivery guy who didn't wait to be invited in as he just pushed passed Fiona rubbing himself up close to her bare breasts.

Fiona shut the door and turned to the delivery man who had stopped just behind her, "Managed to get off early so I'm earlier than expected." He said reaching out uninvited to touch her breast. When Fiona didn't move or stop him he stepped closer and took the other and kneaded both before pinching her nipples.

"Bring him through whore," Simon shouted from the lounge and he dropped her tits and followed her through.

There was an awkward silence for a moment as the driver looked at the three naked eighteen year olds and I wondered whether it was all too weird for him. What he said next allayed those fears, "So you boys and this slut owe me fifty three pound and fifty pence, how much of this fine piece of meat does that entitle me too?" he said looking Fiona up and down the whole time.

Fiona looked at the boys, and Simon in particular as she knew that he was the one who called most of the shots between the three of them.

"What do you think slut, what holes does he get for fifty three quid!?" he said laughing at the amount he was pimping her for.

Being asked to answer the question was a master stroke by Simon who really was a controlling bastard just like me.

"Erm I don't know Simon, that's for you three to decide I'm your slut until morning," she said submissively and waited to find out just how much her holes were valued at by the boys.

"Good answer," said Josh, "I don't know about you two but she already sucked his cock but that was just for having no money, I think he fucks her cunt and her arse," he said.

"Yeah me too," said Neal.

"For fifty three pounds and fifty pence slut give that man your pussy and arse," Simon said to Fiona.

"Now were talking," the delivery man said already unbuttoning his jeans and removing his jacket and shirt to free his rounded hairy belly.

Fiona went and knelt before him and helped to lower his jeans and then his Y fronted pants freeing his cock which hung limp between his legs. She untied his laces and helped him step out of his trainers and then helped the delivery driver out of his clothes. He now stood bollock naked in front of Fiona and the three boys showing no signs of embarrassment what so ever.

Fiona then reached up and took the delivery drivers cock like she had the previous night and she began to masturbate him, it didn't take him to long to stiffen up as expected considering he was going to be fucking her pussy and arse soon. Once Fiona was happy that he was fully erect she shifted position and took him in her mouth again.

"Oh yeah that mouths just like I remembered," he said thrusting his groin forward and his belly in to her fore head as she bobbed up and down his cock. She sucked him for a few minutes maybe five then he pushed her off, "That's enough of that slut," he said, "I know what that pretty mouth can do, it's about time you spread those legs and let me see what these boys have been enjoying," he said lifting her up and leading her over to the couch.

"Mind if I dump her down her boys?" he asked Simon and Josh who moved aside let the delivery driver push her back in to the middle of the big fabric sofa. They sat up on either arm and watched as the delivery driver took each leg in turn and lifted it then pushed it aside revealing her wet snatch to him.

"Damn, I aint seen pussy like this for a long long time," he said reaching forward and rubbing two fingers along the length of her slit, he circled her clit a couple of times then moved back down and fed two fingers and then a third easily in to her hole.

He fingered her for a minute and the shuffled closer and eventually climbed up on the sofa a bit and found the right position he needed. "I bet you've took some cock aint you missy?" he said to Fiona as he rubbed his cock along the length of her soaking slit greasing himself with her own lubrication.

"Yes I've had lots of cock," she replied and let out a moan as the man's helmet rubbed over her sensitive clit.

He then lined his cock up at her entrance and pushed inside lowering his stomach on to her as he pushed his six inches inside. Fiona let out a groan but I wasn't convinced this was because of his size it was probably her being polite like good whores are.

He then proceeded to fuck her with slow methodical thrusts as if he was savouring every moment, and could you blame him I doubt he'd even fucked for months. Simon then chirped up with another question directed at Fiona that would highlight just how shameful her actions were.

"Hey bitch you don't even know this guy's name do you? And here you are taking his dick on your sofa," which bought laughter from the boys as well as the delivery driver. I saw an embarrassed look spread across her face at the realisation of his question. No she didn't know his name but deep down I knew she didn't care it was just another cock.

"No I don't know his name," she panted from under him as he continued to slow fuck her.

"Do you want to know his name whore?" Simon asked.

"I don't mind," she panted as the delivery man's thrusts quickened slightly making her body rock and tits bounce around.

"I'm not telling the slut my name," he said now pounding her more vigour, "Slut don't need to know only thing she needs to know is that I fucking her.

There wasn't any more conversation, that was done with Fiona just took the strangers dick for the next twenty minutes and then took a load from him in her cunt, "Oh yeaaaah slut, take my come," he shouted as he fell on her and emptied his balls in her hole.

Fiona then thanked him for coming in her pussy before he pulled out and flopped on the sofa beside her blowing hard after his exertions. Fiona was soon up on her knees though and had her head between his legs sucking on his slimy cock working it back to life so that he could have her arse next.

My phone beeping grabbed my attention and I read a message from Nigel;

On way back with Alice we've had a great time!

I responded back;

Oh good things are heating up downstairs, make sure she's dishevelled maybe even exposed when you walk her in the lounge, let her see what's going on then make sure they all know that she's been fucked. Send her up to me after then it's up to you if you stay or not

The delivery guy had just manoeuvred Fiona back on to her back in the middle of the sofa and pushed her legs back and told Fiona to hold them there, he now had access to her arsehole which he'd already ran a tongue round as well as smeared her ring with her pussy juices.

Then the front door slammed shut and all eyes were on the lounge door as Nigel strode through pulling a dishevelled behind. Her hair and makeup were a mess, her blouse was ripped and buttons hung off so her right breast was exposed, her skirt was round her waist and her thong was pulled to the side of her flaps and sat snuggly in the crease at the top of her thigh.

"Don't stop on our behalf mate," said Nigel to the delivery driver," I'm just returning your daughter Fiona, looked after me all evening she has one hell of a fuck you've bought her up well," he laughed and then told Alice to piss off upstairs.

Again there was some awkwardness for a moment between the boys and Nigel, he was after all their teacher but he sensed this and bought the tension right out the room, "Look boys I'm not her as Mr Mann I'm here as Nigel I won't say shit, anyway I'd only be shooting myself in the foot wouldn't I seeing as I do alright out of these bitches," he said sitting on the arm of the armchair near Neal.

"You don't mind if I hang around for an hour do you lads?" he asked.

"No, "they all replied.

"As long as you don't mind watching me fuck this sluts arse," piped up the delivery driver.

"Ha, of course not mucka you plough on, quite literally," Nigel said," What's the deal here anyway?" he asked somewhat interested in who this guy was.

A loud yelp from Fiona signalled that he'd entered her arse and then the others just carried on talking as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"She didn't have any money to pay for the pizza last night so she paying in kind," laughed Simon.

"I see," laughed Nigel.

They then chatted amongst themselves stopping occasionally to watch her getting anally assaulted, this time he managed to make Fiona come about three minutes before he filled her second hole with his sperm.

Again like before as soon as his cock left her arse she was up and on her knees beneath him sucking him clean. His cock fell limp in her mouth and he walked away very pleased with himself and proceeded to get dressed.

"Cheers lads, and if you need another pizza it's on the house if payments the same," he said and then left.

As soon as the door had shut Nigel was up and sitting himself on the sofa where Fiona had just been royally anal fucked, he unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down along with his boxers to his knees and then sat forward. Fiona was within reach and he grabbed her by the hair and told her to stand.

She did awkwardly as he was still sat down and she was a on her feet with her head right down, he pulled her on to the couch beside him and pushed her face in to his groin, her mouth instantly opened and took his cock in her mouth. Nigel's cock wasn't new to Fiona she'd had it in all her holes on numerous occasions.

"You don't mind do you boys? I just couldn't resist the opportunity to have daughter then mother in the same day," he laughed.

"Fuck no Mr Mann you lucky bastard," they almost all said in unison.

"How does Alice pussy taste on my cock any way slut, does it taste nice?" he mocked Fiona as he controlled the pace of her head going up and down his meat.

"Mmmpphhh mmmmmppphh," she mumbled her mouth stretched full around Nigel's cock.

"Is that a yes whore?" he said turning her face towards him but leaving her mouth full.

She nodded her head as best she could telling the boys that her daughters cunt juice tasted nice on his cock.

"She's a great fuck you know Fiona, got a real nice small mouth and a fantastic tight pussy, but she's not had as much up her yet but I'm sure she will in time," he told her mockingly.

After letting her suck his dick for a few minutes he was ready to fuck her and pulled her across his lap impaling her with ease as his cock disappeared up her greasy fuck hole.

"Ride me you whore," he told her and lay back with his hands behind his head.

She rode him alright, she rode his cock hard and fast lifting herself almost off his cock before dropping herself back down with a loud squeal every time. She was fucking him that hard that she came after only three or four minutes. I was certain that she was putting in extra effort just to prove that she could fuck better than her daughter.

Before her body had even stopped shaking she was back up on her toes and riding him harder and faster and it wasn't more than ten minutes until her sterling performance had unleased her orgasm again.

"You need more than one cock don't you whore?" Nigel asked her as she continued humping on his pole.

"Yes, yes I need more cock," she panted.

"Whose first up to help your teacher DP this bitch," he said pulling her forward so that her arse was presented.

Josh was first to react and was soon easing his member in to her come filled dark tunnel, "Oh godddd, that's good, so fucking good," she moaned as fourteen inches or more of cock filled her passages. Once josh was comfortable she was ruthless pounded by them both and orgasm number three exploded minutes later.

All three boys took her in the arse over the next twenty minutes and then Nigel said he wanted a go in it so Simon took his place underneath her. Nigel destroyed her shit box for a good ten minutes and then pulled out and climbed beside her head on the sofa. He fucked her face for five strokes and then pulled out shooting a huge load all over her face and tits.

He dressed soon after and left the boys to it, they DP'd and tripled her until all were done filling the hole that happened to be in at the time. all four staggered up to bed at two am after a long hard day of fucking.

I was woken in the morning by the sounds of Fiona from next door and by the sounds of it she was again being fucked, I listened and sure enough she was getting used once more by each before they left. She eventually saw the three out at nine thirty am after taking one more load from each.

I left her a bit, let her have a long soak in the bath and a few hours' sleep. I'd already sent Alice out but told her to be home for three pm, when she got back she'd find out about her mum and me and then it was my plan to fuck them both.

Final chapter coming soon, by then I'll have to sluts at my disposal.