Mummy's in Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mummy had obviously had several glasses of wine and was in a better mood.

"Now I'm going to lay you back on the bed and I want you to eat me out until I cum ten times.

Then you're going to bed with your hands still cuffed, so you won't get to cum in my snatch or even jerk off, as I'm still angry about those breakfast dishes.

And if you can't make me cum 10 times, I'm going to sleep on the floor tonight—the cellar floor."

Over the next few years things to get a little grimmer. Although, of course, Spiro had never been more aroused in his life.

Certainly this showed in the potency of his orgasms for they had four more children in record time. And the kids thrived under Mummy's peculiar regime.

Spin, who had been labeled "Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity" and "Learning Disabled" by the schools and "Disturbed and Dangerous" by the local constabulary upon his arrival at their home...

Yes, he made a miraculous recovery into an honor student and Eagle Scout who was admitted to Harvard University at fifteen and now was vice president of the family restaurant chain. The other children had also thrived.

But Mummy had told Spiro after their youngest daughter was born that she was no longer interested in having sex with him.

"I'm still going to punish you—it's the only way to motivate, apparently. And you'll do all the housework now that I'm working on my PhD—

But the sex life is over, I am no longer attracted to you and sick of getting preggers."

Spiro, who was absolutely enthralled by his lovely wife, had burst into tears. But he'd seen it coming.

During his increased times locked in the closet, Spiro had heard young, masculine voices coming in and out of the house after the children had been put to bed.

More and more lately, Mummy had not been allowing Spiro to even see her in the nude—

Yes, she'd completely stopped taking off her top even back when she was ride-fucking him some eight years before.

"It's not right for Baby to see Mummy's breasties."

Spiro had seen Mummy's bare boobs for the last time when she had come out of the bedroom when the air conditioning repair guy was in there...

"It was so hot before Jake fixed the unit, Spiro that we both undressed, and of course I had to um stay in to supervise his work, tee hee."

Fifteen years later, Spiro was naked, locked in chastity and walking on a giant hamster wheel...

This while his son was having his cock thrashed for masturbation upstairs!

But, Mummy ran a tight ship...

12