Mum's Friends Ch. 14

Story Info
Young business man attracts mature women.
3k words
4.56
22.3k
24

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,528 Followers

Three Months Later.

Rose had really settled into life with Paul. She was a fantastic help to him. She would go to Hardie's office one day a week. The other days she worked from home or wherever Paul was. Rose had been accepted by everyone. They all know knew that when they were with Paul then Rose was there as well. Rose really looked after Paul. Paul had a housekeeper but Rose made sure that everything was done correctly. Every weekend when they were at the Chateaux Rose would spend time with Claudia. Her knowledge now of makeup and colouring was excellent.

Rose had told Paul that Mrs Harris and she had been lovers. Mrs Harris was an exceptional photographer. She had mastered the digital camera. Lighting was so important. She had found a niche market in taking profile pictures for women to use on various sites on the Internet. Rose had moved all the equipment down to her flat. She had developed the business considerable with her advice of makeup and clothing colours. Her clients were all women from all age groups.

She had shown Paul some of the pictures that Mrs Harris had taken of her and also some that Rose had taken of Mrs Harris. Mrs Harris was a very sexy woman with a voluptuous body. She had a heart attack and died just over four months ago. This had been a great shock for Rose who had helped her in the studio. Rose had also learned the art of photography from her. Rose was an excellent photographer now. Rose also told Paul that as well as the portrait photography Mrs Harris was also offering other services to her clients. Rose had been involved in these services, which were lucrative. She also enjoyed her participation in these services.

Mrs Harris had seen the new opportunities that the Internet was offering unhappy women. Women that had needs that needed to be satisfied. The core of her clients were married women who had no sex live at home and widowed women that were using the Internet to get their kicks. All were high earners, all had high sexual drives. Mrs Harris had recognised these needs and had offered relief in many ways. Mrs Harris was also a dominatrix. She had over thirty women that came to her to be dominated.

Rose had a long discussion with Paul. The business was lucrative. Rose had been working in the studio for years. After Mrs Harris death Rose had started seeing Mrs Harris's clients that wanted dominated. She really enjoyed doing it. She told Paul that she got really aroused when she did it. Rose wanted to continue doing it but she was prepared to stop if Paul was unhappy about it. Rose had shown Paul several videos of her with some of her clients with her wearing her dominatrix clothing. She had a lot of leather and latex outfits. She wore long latex fisting gloves. She had dildo panties with three different sizes of dildos she could attach.

When Paul had watched the videos it had aroused him. The women that were being so submissive were all intelligent attractive women who wanted Rose to turn them into sluts. The things that they did and said was unbelievable. Rose had told Paul that they all had high positions in law, accountancy and medicine. One was a judge. Another two were professors at universities. Paul said, "If you are happy with it then I'm happy. From the videos I can see that you and your clients are enjoying yourselves. That's good. Do any of them want BDSM?"

Rose replied, "No I wouldn't do that. Some like gentle whipping and slapping but never any pain. I really enjoy doing it with them. I have never made as much money in my life. I'm happy that I can continue. All of my women love to be submissive in a kinky way. There's a lot of variety. I have several women that basically just enjoy their boobs being played with, nipples sucked or gently slapped."

"Being submissive doesn't mean that there isn't any boundaries. In reality it's the submissive partner who is in control of the situation. We have boundaries for the session. The safe words we use are green, yellow and red. If they say red then I stop immediately. Submissive women want to be touched and appreciated and they still want to orgasm. Everyone of my clients orgasms during the session. That's why they all come back. One thing that Mrs Harris taught me was to never steamroll over your client's boundaries just to be dominant as then you will lose their trust."

"Everyone of my clients are intelligent women. The majority of them are in positions of power and influence. A lot like being tied up loosely on the bed when I can do what I want with them. This is where the trust and respect comes in and also the use of the safe word. They know that I will give them an excellent orgasm and that's why they have come to me. Some of my clients are married and don't get any sex at home. Some are widows and some are completely immersed in their profession."

"All of them are intelligent, independent and strong minded. They all have sexual fantasies of being dominated. I believe that socially dominant women are more turned on with submission fantasies. I see this everyday. I know that a few of my clients would like to have a relationship with me. I never accept dinner invitations or weekends away. I am professional. I satisfy them and they pay me for my services. I really enjoy my work as I have you to come home to."

They then had a wonderful session which lasted over an hour. Rose said, "That was wonderful, I think I will need to let you watch my videos more often.

The antique business was doing exceptionally well. Su, Joan and Sheila were really working hard. They had cleared the backlog of house clearances and were on top of it. Jean was happy with the way things were going. The first auction had been a resounding success. The second auction now had over one thousand lots. House clearances were very lucrative and complimented the high end auctions.

Paul was able to spend a lot of time with Lena and now fully understood how the Gibson Group ran. Jill was so happy with Paul. Debbie and Jill had noticeable bumps. They were spending all their time at the Chateaux. May was looking after them. There was no problems. They were going to return to Debbie's house two months before the babies were due. Anji was still staying at the Chateaux. May thought she may have suffered a small stroke. Anji had gone to a very good hospital and they had agreed with May. Anji was swimming every day with Debbie and Jill and was getting stronger every day. When Paul was at the Chateaux he always spent time with her, which she appreciated, but they never had sex.

Mags and Dot were really enjoying their work at the Center. Everything was running smoothly. There was a wine tasting arranged for Tuesday night with over three hundred people confirming that they would attend. The wine sales from the shop in the Center were increasing. There was now four staff employed there. The Sales Director of the Burgundy House they dealt with was going to do a tutored tasting. Everyone from the Center was looking forward to it.

Rose was busy. She had reduced the times she would see her clients. This had increased the demand on her, as most wanted to visit her at least once a week. She saw no one at the weekends or the evenings. She would only take appointments from ten in the morning until four in the afternoon. This allowed her a lot of time with Paul. Paul, through Jane and Rose, knew everything about Hardies. It was a good law firm. Paul was seeing Jane, with Rose, at least once a week.

Paul and Rose were walking to the Bistro one evening for dinner. As they walked past the wine show one of the ladies came out and asked, "Mr Paul, I have a lady interested in some of the new white wine from Maconnais. I wonder if you could help me with her as I'm not fully knowledgeable on them as yet. They only arrived in on Monday."

Paul said, "No problem."

They could see an elegant and distinguished woman standing beside the Beaujolais wines. Rose whispered to Paul, "That's one of my clients."

Paul had held the door open to let the sales lady and Rose enter the wine shop. The distinguished lady then hugged Rose and said, "What a lovely surprise to see you Rose. I love this wine shop. The quality of the wines is amazing."

Rose said, "Joy, it's lovely to see you. May I introduce you to Paul Ryan. Paul owns the wine shop and the Antique Center and Bistro. Paul will tell you all about the wines I'm sure."

Joy replied, "After I have purchased my wines I'm going to treat myself to dinner in the Bistro. I eat there a lot. The food and wines are wonderful."

Paul then shook Joy's hand then explained to her about the wines she was interested in. There was a small tasting room in the shop. Paul let her taste the wines and explained the difference in them. Joy was impressed and bought five cases. Paul loaded them into her car. Then the three of them went into the Bistro. There was only one table free and that had a Reserved sign on it. Joy realised that the reserved table was hers.she asked if they would like to join her. Paul said, "That is very kind of you. I really should have booked a table. It will be a privilege to share your table."

The manager then came. Joy said, "I have a table for one booked. I would like to change that to a table for three now."

The manager then led them to the table. Paul whispered to him that the meal was to go on his account. Paul then ordered a bottle of Champagne. The Champagne was served. Joy said, "This is one of the finest Champagnes that I have ever tasted. I must order some."

Paul replied, "We have a wine tasting on Tuesday evening. I can arrange an invitation if you are interested in attending. The featured wines will be Domaine bottled Burgundies. The Sales Director of the Negociant handling the wines will be giving a tutored tasting."

Joy replied, "I would love to attend that. I love my wines. What time does it start at on Tuesday?"

Paul replied, "At six, the lecture will last for thirty minutes where he will explain the wines we are tasting. Then the tasting. Jacques, who will give the lecture will then circulate amongst the attendees to answer any questions. We're having a table here for dinner afterwards, you are more than welcome to join us if you would like?"

Joy said, "I would love that. I'm hungry for knowledge on wines."

The manager then came and took their order for dinner. Paul asked him if could go to the wine shop for an invitation for Tuesday's tasting and to add another person to his table on Tuesday evening.

Joy said, "I love your outfit Rose. You look stunning in it. Did you buy it locally?"

Rose replied, "No we were in France recently and Paul helped me buy a new wardrobe. Paul likes to see me in risqué outfits. To be honest, I love to wear them and if they make Paul happy then I'm happy."

The invitation arrived and Paul gave it to Joy. Paul sensed the genuine look of pleasure in Joy's face when he handed it to her. Joy was a beautiful woman. She was tall with a stunning figure. She was wearing some very expensive jewellery and was elegantly dressed, but you could see her curves.

Joy replied, "I wish that you could buy beautiful outfits like that locally. I love to wear risqué outfits but I have nobody to wear them for."

Paul asked, "Are you married? You are an attractive woman."

Joy answered, "I will am a widow. My husband, who was eighteen years older than me, died five years ago. He was a dermatologist who set up a factory which produces creams and medicines related to skin care and conditions. I am a pharmacist, I met my husband when I joined his company twenty two years ago. I now run the company. It's a very successful company as we export to over one hundred countries."

"I have strong sexual needs. I am bisexual. My marriage was never consummated as my husband just couldn't get it up. The last time that I had a man was twenty one years ago. To be honest I was attracted to my husband because of his intellect. He understood my needs and urges and turned a blind eye to my girlfriends. I would have loved a child with him, but it just wasn't possible. I am now fifty three so I doubt whether I could have children now."

Paul said, "Thank you for your honesty. If you are happy with your life, then live it the way that makes you happy. I know that Rose loves what she does. It makes her happy and that is good for me, as what Rose does arouses and stimulates her. I have many girlfriends that share me. I have two gorgeous women that are pregnant with my children. I couldn't be any more happier than I am at the moment."

The meal was served. They were now on their third bottle of Champagne. Joy said, "I agree with you. I run a company that has over five thousand employees. I am their boss and I do my best to be a good boss. When I am having sex I put all this out of my mind and just concentrate on what I'm doing at that moment. If it is a little kinky sex then why not. Rose and I have wonderful sex. That's because we both understand what the other one needs. I would love to share you with Rose, Paul."

Paul smiled but purposely said nothing. Rose said, "Joy darling, you are a customer of mine which I greatly respect and appreciate. I keep my business and personal life apart. In your case, I would make an exception as I believe that we both think the same way. Would you like to come back to Paul's Penthouse with us tonight?"

Joy bent across the table and kissed Rose then said, "I would love to come but can I shower first as I want to freshen up for you?"

They left the Bistro and Joy got an overnight bag from her car which Paul carried for her. Joy went into the Master Bedroom bathroom for her shower. Rose and Paul sat in the lounge with Champagne. Rose said, "It was an easy decision to invite her back. She is so nice and so genuine. She loves her breasts played with. She cums very easily with any touching or sucking as they are very sensitive. Just be yourself, she will love that. She loves to be submissive. She loves to eat my pussy, which she does wonderfully. I wonder if she will suck your cock?"

Ten minutes later Joy came into the lounge. She looked stunning in a crotchless bodysuit with self-supporting stockings and two inch heels. Paul got her a glass as Rose stripped. Rose was now the same as Joy. Rose suggested, "Let's get Paul comfortable."

They then undressed Paul, when he stepped out of his boxer shorts his cock was half hard, it still looked impressive. Joy was the first to go down on him. Her tongue and lips were everywhere. Soon she was taking the full length of Paul's hard cock in her mouth. Rose was playing with one of Joy's enormous tits as she sucked on her left nipple. Paul was fingering Joy's wet pussy. He had four fingers inside her and she was gripping Paul's fingers tightly.

Paul then arranged Joy on the carpet so that they could 69. When Paul went down on her pussy Joy spread her legs wide open giving Paul easy access to her wet pussy. Joy's vulva was beautiful. It was so similar to May, Sue, Mags and Anji. Joy's clit was big and hard. He started to suck it as he fisted her. Rose was playing with Joy's tits as she was lubing Joy's ass. She now had four fingers inside her ass. Rose was using the same tempo and rhythm as Paul was using on her pussy as he fisted her. They kept this up for fifteen minutes. Joy's pussy was so wet. She had had a lot of orgasms.

Paul then made her bend over the sofa. He then slipped his cock inside Joy's ass. In three thrusts Joy was taking the full length of Paul's cock in her ass. Paul soon had a powerful rhythm going as Rose was fisting Joy's pussy as Paul was rubbing her clit forcefully with two fingers. Joy was moaning with pleasure. He kept this going for twenty minutes then came out and went inside her pussy doggy style. It was wonderful for Paul as Joy was gripping his cock beautifully. Paul was still rubbing her clit. Rose had got into a position that allowed Joy to eat Rose's pussy as Rose played with Joy's wobbling breasts.

Twenty minutes later Paul squirted powerfully inside Joy's squelching pussy. Joy then really gripped Paul's cock and held him inside her throbbing cunt. Joy said, "That was amazing, I thank both of you for the best fuck of my life. I must admit that when I first saw Paul's cock I was a bit apprehensive when I first saw Paul's adorable penis. I have never seen one as big. It didn't take me long to realise that Paul knew what he was doing. I usually like to be submissive when I am having sex. Today, for the first time in my life, I felt that I was an equal partner."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,528 Followers