Mums Gives the Best Presents

Story Info
Short and sweet mother, a gift for her son.
1.1k words
4.42
24k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short and sweet, just like my mum.

*All characters are over 18 years old

I was just sitting on the couch in my sweatpants, no shirt. I had been watching tennis all morning. I played occasionally and was quite talented. My family had always been athletic and fit.

My mum came into the living room and sat down on the floor in front of me and started watching too. She was wearing some old loose pink shorts. I could sometimes see her panties showing up those shorts. She was wearing her loose purple tank top as well.

She started to do some stretching. Leaning to the side stretching, her shirt lifted up, showing off her tight midriff. She stretched her legs, and her tight ass was busting out of her shorts. I could see down the front of her tank top as she reached down to her sides.

"What do you want for your birthday?" She asked while exercising.

I looked at her in awe. "Just you."

She smiled back. "Anything else?"

I shot back immediately. "Nope!"

She laid on her side. She was lifting her leg, working out her abs, and showing off her tight buns.

"Well, I always manage to find something you like." She winked at me.

"Your presence is my presents." I joked with her.

She sat up and stretched out her legs.

She rested her hand on the floor in front of her. "Don't worry, I have a little box wrapped up for you to open later."

"You're the sweetest." I said.

I sat up from the couch.

My slight bulge may have been mildly apparent.

I started to walk past her, and she held her hands up as she was done stretching, wanting help up.

I reached down to her.

She put her hands in mine, and I pulled her up to her feet.

"This is all I want right here." I said, still holding her hands above her.

She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. "Well, I really think you're going to like your present then. I had better go have a shower and get your present ready for you."

She came down the stairs, her eyeglasses fogged up. She was wearing her shorter pink silky robe tied at the waste.

"Ready for presents?" She turned around and seemed to be looking for something.

I said to her. "You didn't have to."

"Here I am!" She shouted, spinning around with her arms outstretched. "That's what you said you wanted, right?"

I smiled. "Aww, thanks mum. I love you."

I hugged her and stepped back. "I'm so blessed that you can be here."

"Thanks, baby. I love you too." She smiled.

She looked at me differently. "Are you ready to unwrap your present?"

"You really didn't have to. I told you I didn't want anything else." I smiled, I didn't need anything.

"I didn't get you anything else." She said staring deeply.

I looked at her, confused. "What am I unwrapping then?"

She took my hand and led it to the belt of her robe. "Me."

I stared at her hand on mine. "Are you serious?"

"Deadly." She responded.

I held onto the end of the tied robe and stared into her eyes. "I love you mum."

I pulled the belt, and her robe opened. She dropped her arms and let the robe fall to the floor.

She stood there in all her naked glory. "I love you Ben. Happy birthday!"

I briefly scanned over her body. "Mum, you are gorgeous."

This was my dream present.

"You have beautiful breasts." I kissed her sweet erect nipples.

Then I sucked on each of them and I bit one of them. She stuck her chest out for me. I fondled and kissed her chest. I moved up to kiss her.

I pulled her tight to my chest, skin on skin. She felt so petite and fragile in my arms. I put my mouth to hers and felt her soft lips and tongue explore mine.

She pushed me away and had a wicked sly smile. "Let me give you a little something more."

She dropped down to her knees while licking her lips. "Mommy knows what you really want."

Her one hand rubbed my stomach while she grabbed my waistband with the other.

She gazed up at me, I was in disbelief. "You want me to suck your big dick, don't you?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah."

She tugged down my pants, my penis bounced in front of her. "What a big handsome cock, you'd think it was my birthday."

With that she took me into her mouth and started rocking back and fourth. My knees buckled. It was fucking amazing. My mum's hot mouth worked up and down my rock hard cock. Her sweet sexy lips and lovely little tongue danced around as she suckled the swollen head.

"Oh god mum! That feel so fucking good." I rocked my hips slowly. "I'm going to fuck your slutty little mouth mum."

I put my hands on her head and gently fucked her mouth. She face fucked herself on my dick. It was awesome and nasty. She started to finger herself too.

"Careful, I'm going to cum soon." I warned her.

"Good." She said, then started slamming my dick to the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck!" I grunted and bucked my hips.

I felt the hot ropes shoot and splatter on the back of her throat. She guzzled the big load and sucked the cum from my balls. She licked my shaft clean.

"You're still hard." She said a bit surprised.

"I'm always hard for you." I pulled her up off the ground and lifted her up and hugged her.

"Hold onto my neck." I told her.

I placed my cock at her sopping opening. I slid my throbbing member into her and held onto her legs.

I rocked her back and forth onto my cock. "This is what I really wanted."

Her head was resting on my shoulder. "Me too."

I kissed all over her neck until she looked up at me. I put my mouth on hers and started pounding her in mid air. She sucked my face while she held on tight.

I heard her mumble. "I'm cumming."

I gave her long deep strokes until I felt my balls boiling again. "Ahh!"

I came with such force. I pushed the head of my cock against her cervix and unleashed another thick potent load.

I was still holding her as we were both panting and shaking. Our fluids leaking out between us, a big puddle beneath us on the floor.

"So, what do you think?" She asked.

"I loved my present mum." I ran my fingers through her hair and planted a big kiss on her pretty lips. "You're amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it. I already have your Christmas present picked out for you." She winked and kissed me on the cheek.