Murder Mystery Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark inside the boathouse, so Claire was standing just inside the door, out of the rain, which was beginning to pick up. The lanterns worked even better than I hoped: they bathed the boathouse in soft light, but failed to reach the dark corners. The overall effect was a bit spooky, a bit romantic. Claire stayed near the lanterns, which meant that she stayed close to me.

- "That was quick thinking." she said.

- "I couldn't give up this chance to learn your secrets. Now we have privacy."

- "All of my secrets?" she said, tilting her head.

- "As many as you're willing to share." I said.

Claire's first three clues were things I already knew: there was a plot to rescue Redbeard, the treasure is aboard the ship, and so is the Scar. She was a bit disappointed that she couldn't surprise me.

- "Here." I said. "Let me give you one." I told her that the Falcon was on board.

- "Really?" Her eyes widened. Claire was interested. "Do you know who it is? Is it you?"

I smiled. "You might very well think that. But I couldn't possibly comment. Yet."

- "I want to give you something in return." she said. "But you already know all my clues."

- "What about one letter of the treasure code?" I suggested.

She wagged a finger at me. "I'm not that stupid." But that did confirm that Claire did indeed have a letter.

- "OK. But you owe me something for my clue. Besides, I have another clue you don't know, but I'm not giving it away for nothing." I don't know what I was expecting - maybe a kiss - but Claire reached into her sash, and pulled out a piece of folded paper.

- "What about this?" she asked. "I got it at the beginning, but I don't know what it's for."

Teresa's calligraphy was on the front. It said, simply, "BIBLE". I opened it. On the inside, she had written

YEA, VERILY, THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST, AND THE LAST SHALL BE FIRST:

" KNOW THIS, MY BRETHREN - BLESSED ARE YOU

IF YOU CAN DO UNTO OTHERS

BEFORE THEY DO UNTO YOU"

- "Do you know what it means?" asked Claire. Or what I'm supposed to do with it?"

This required some quick thinking on my part. First of all, I had no idea what it was for. But I suspected that it was important, or would become important later. When we first played a murder mystery, Teresa had complained about the 'red herrings' inserted by the writers. Sometimes, she said, players are led down the wrong path, and they never come back. Something told me to hang on to this 'Bible'.

- "It could be valuable to us, Claire." I said. "We may need it later." Yes, I was trying to plant the idea that we were on the same side in her pretty head. Then I gambled. "Do you have a weapon?"

She shook her head. "Just that - and some money. Doubloons."

- "Keep them." I said. "We may need those later, too." Then I produced my little piece of paper that said 'PISTOL'. "I can protect the Bible, if someone tries to steal it from us."

- "You want to hold it?" said Claire. "But I'm not sure if I should give it to you."

- "Claire. If I was on the other side, I could use my pistol to take it. And the money. But I can keep others from taking it from us. And ... I can share my final secret."

She couldn't help it. She was curious. "What is it?"

I showed her the pirate recognition signal, and told her what it meant. She was so excited, she pumped her fist. "Yes! You're one of Redbeard's crew? I've been looking for you. That's awesome - I want to join. I'm supposed to help."

I know - candy from a baby. I felt guilty for a few seconds. "There are others on board, Claire. You can find them using that signal."

- "And you'll keep the Bible safe for me?" she asked.

- "I will make absolutely sure that it doesn't fall into the wrong hands." I said, with conviction.

- "So you are the Falcon?"

- "I can't say - yet." I repeated.

When we stopped talking for a moment, we both heard the rattle of raindrops on the boathouse roof. Claire went to the door, which had a window. "It's really starting to come down." she said. I stood behind her, to look over her shoulder.

- "It would be a shame to get that lovely costume wet." I told her.

- "I guess we have to stay here, then." she decided. "What should we do?" She looked over her shoulder at me.

Instinct took over. I leaned in and kissed her. Her lips were soft, and wet. Her tongue met mine halfway. My arms went around her, pulling her close. My coat was a little too bulky for Claire to get her arms around. Instead, she put them inside, against my loose shirt.

Our tongues swirled together. Claire clutched at my shirt, and moaned into my mouth. I pulled her tighter, but she resisted. I pulled back.

- "Your belt buckle." she whispered.

- "Sorry." I hadn't realized that by pulling her close, I was stabbing her in the belly with my belt.

- "It's OK." Claire smiled. "Here. Let me." She reached for the buckle, and began undoing it. This was progressing rather rapidly, but all I could hear in my head was 'Love is the Drug'.

- "You are so hot." I told her.

- "My costume? Or me?"

- "You. Always you. The costume just increases the temperature." I said.

- "Good answer." Claire pulled the belt away, and tossed it on the floor. I pulled her close again. This time, when my tongue entered her mouth, she sucked on it. That gave me a sensation that I felt all the way down to my cock.

My hands wandered down her hips, then around to take hold of her magnificent ass cheeks. Clair was not shy: she pressed herself against me, rubbing her crotch against mine. I trailed kisses down her neck, onto her bare shoulder.

The little bustier she was wearing offered such excellent support that I didn't realize she wasn't wearing a bra until my hand crept up and cupped her breast. She moaned again, and undid my pants. Then she reached in with both hands and took hold of my cock. She stroked it from root to tip with one hand, while the other dug in deeper, and gently cradled my balls.

I retaliated by pulling her shirt down, exposing her tits. I ran my tongue down the slopes of her perfect breast, and took a nipple into my mouth. I flicked it, gently, against my teeth, then began to suck on it softly.

Claire arched her back for a moment, and released her hold on my cock. She wrapped her arms around me, and began to lick my earlobe. She chewed on it for a moment, while I transferred my attention to her other nipple. Then Claire whispered in my ear. "Do you have a condom?"

I lifted my head, to look her in the eye. I nodded, slowly. "I do." But as badly as I wanted her at that moment, Claire was a friend. I didn't want her to regret it afterwards. "Are you sure you want to?" I asked her.

- "I've wanted to for years." she answered. She steered me away from the door, to the middle of the boathouse. There was a low workbench on one side. Claire looked at it for a moment. It was probably not the cleanest spot for a tryst. I quickly removed my coat, and spread it across the bench.

She hopped up onto it, and reached under her skirt. She began to pull her panties off. I gave her a hand, sliding them down her legs and over her shoes. The opportunity was too good to resist: I dropped to one knee and slid my hands under her skirt. I caressed her thighs, and gently spread her legs. I slid one hand under her ass, and with the other started to explore the junction of her thighs.

Claire's bush was neatly trimmed. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, then lower until I was tracing the outline of her vaginal lips. I teased her for a little while. She rocked her hips forward, indicating that she wanted more. I slid my finger between her lips, and into her pussy. She was wet, and very, very hot.

I stood up, and sought her mouth for a kiss. Our tongues resumed their swirling match as I continued to finger her. I fit a second finger inside her, and began running my thumb in circles around her clit. But I wanted her wetter.

Back to one knee, then, and I spread her legs with my hands. Then I kissed the inside of her thigh, and worked my way north. Just before reaching her pussy, I pulled back, and started on the other thigh. Claire was having none of that: she grabbed my head, and pulled me closer. When I first kissed her pussy, as if it was a mouth, she let out a deep sigh.

I stopped teasing her, and began to eat her pussy in earnest. She was a little salty, but tasty nonetheless. She ran her fingers through my hair as I licked and sucked on her lower lips. When I finally reached her clit, she groaned.

It wasn't part of my plan to bring her off orally. It was awkward, half-crouching and half-kneeling. Besides, I was horny as hell, and couldn't wait any longer. Claire showed that she was eager as well, pulling me up with her hands.

I retrieved a condom from my coat pocket, and skinned it on. Claire spread her legs as wide as she could, and I stood between them. I entered her slowly, in one smooth movement. She was quite wet, but it wasn't until the third stroke that I got inside her all the way. She threw her arms around me, and drew me into a passionate kiss.

I got my hands under that succulent ass, and began to slide into her. Each long, slow stroke felt marvelous. But Claire was more impatient, as she pumped her hips forward, almost falling off the bench in her attempts to get me deeper. We started picking up speed, bodies coming together with a slap. Thank goodness for all the alcohol I had consumed that day; otherwise, I would have been spraying the inside of that condom right about now.

Claire lifted her knees up, and I got my arms under them. Finally she hooked her legs over my shoulders. Now there was nothing between us, and I began to drive into her hard and fast. We were both panting, slamming together on each lunge. I reached between and found her clit.

She gasped, and came hard, her whole body shuddering. A moment later I grunted and exploded inside her. I stopped thrusting, to savour each and every spurt of semen from my twitching cock.

It took a few more moments before we resumed normal breathing.

- "You're amazing." I said.

She kissed me. "As good as you hoped?" she asked.

- "You knew?"

- "That you wanted me? Ever since that night we necked on the couch." she said.

- "It was your dancing that did it to me." I confessed.

- "That's why I did it. I've had a crush on you since we first met." Claire climbed down off the bench. She walked around a bit, to restore circulation in her legs. She looked out the window. "Still raining. A bit harder."

- "We're trapped." I said.

- "Oh, no." she said, with a grin. "Whatever shall we do?"

I took her in my arms, and kissed her. "That was fantastic, Claire. Thank you."

- "Who said we were finished." she said. "Since we're stuck here ..."

She steered me back to the workbench, and pushed me onto it. Then she pulled my pants back down. She had to pull one boot off to get my pants off one leg. By the time she took hold of my knob again, I was three-quarters hard. It was partly anticipation. But if you could have seen her, this woman out of a fantasy, with her scarf and those huge earrings, that bustier and the wonderful shirt that accentuated, but did little to hide her wonderful breasts, and that incredible skirt that revealed so much delicious leg ... well, you'd have been hard, too.

Claire lowered her head to my groin and took me in her mouth. I soon discovered that she wasn't particularly good at sucking cock. I would have given her an 'A-' for effort, but there was lots of room for improvement. I wasn't about to complain, being a Charter member of the 'Any blowjob is a good blowjob' Fraternity. But I wasn't about to come this way. And I did want to fuck her again.

I told her so. She just grinned and said "How do you want me?"

I turned her around, and let her rest her hands on the workbench. With a second condom on, I got into position behind her. I lifted that lovely skirt, to reveal her luscious ass. I took a cheek in each hand, and spread them apart. She reached back between her legs, and took hold of my cock, guiding me. She inserted the tip between her lips, got me a firm lodgment, and I drove it the rest of the way home.

We started off easy, with me gliding in and out of her while I squeezed and caressed her ass. But Claire began dancing a bit, wiggling her hips. She wanted more, and she wanted it fast. I took hold of her, and lunged all the way, balls deep. She spread her feet wider, giving me even better access. I started pumping my cock into her, slapping her ass cheeks with my groin.

Claire was grunting with each thrust. I was afraid that I might be hurting her, so I stopped.

- "You OK?" I asked her.

- "Yeah. Don't stop."

I fucked her from behind, counting the slaps, watching her ass cheeks begin to turn red. I reached around with one hand, to cup one of her breasts. She grabbed my hand with one of hers, and squeezed. I found her nipple, and pinched it, eliciting a squeal from her.

My orgasm was fast approaching. I should have lasted longer, between the booze and already having come once tonight. But her ass was too exciting, or maybe it was the fantasy aspect. I groaned, and seized her by the hips again. Then I slammed my cock into her, hard, as fast as I could, until I came, shooting a second load inside her.

As soon as I could see straight, I took Claire into my arms, and held her close. Eventually, we got dressed again.

The rain had stopped. We took advantage of the lull to return to the cottage. Most everybody else was still on the main deck, drinking and laughing. Barbara was loudly leading a rather drunken game of Jenga with Ben and Leo. Sheila was talking to Eliza and Lena, while Eric and Craig watched the game. I didn't see Teresa.

I gave Claire's hand a squeeze, then released it - it wouldn't have been wise to kiss her in front of her brother, or to hold her hand. I wasn't even sure if she would want me to.

- "Where were you guys?" said Eliza. "We were getting worried."

- "The rain." said Claire. "We didn't want to get wet, so we went into the boathouse."

- "The rain stopped ten minutes ago." said Eliza.

- "We lost track of time." I said. "Besides - we had a lot to talk to about. Claire told me who the murderer is. And where the treasure is."

- "I did not!" neighed Claire, as she punched me on the arm.

We got another drink, and joined the others. I listened to the chatter with one ear. Meanwhile, I was thinking. Hearing Claire's neighing laugh had reminded me. I wasn't in love with her. I didn't want to date her, or have her as my girlfriend. She was a beautiful, sexy woman, and the boathouse would be fixed in my memory, indelibly, forever. I had lived out a fantasy.

But we didn't make love in the boathouse. We fucked. It was passionate, physically stimulating, and one of the sexiest experiences of my life. But I felt no urge to repeat it. And I knew that I would feel the same in the morning.

How was Claire going to feel?

It was pretty late before everyone went to bed.