Murphy Ch. 03

Story Info
Josie is attracted to her delivery driver.
2.6k words
4.54
8.8k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to order my printer ink and paper, my books, all my purchase from Amazon Prime, all in smaller batches. With Free Shipping it didn't cost me anything extra, but it did mean the UPS truck came to my door more often.

Mary, my UPS Delivery girl, loved the pugs, and I was sure she was quite taken with me. She was tall and curvy, she wore her blonde hair short, almost boyish, and she wore her uniform blouse tight, showing her 36 C tits to their best advantage.

She first came into the house to play with Vixen and the gang, and I'm sure she noticed me peeking at her ass while she on the carpet, it was a fine ass.

I offered her a cup of tea, she looked at her watch, and accepted, "I've got to move in 15 minutes," she said, "but I could use a break."

The pugs had all settled down to snoring, and we settled on my couch, I poured her tea while she asked me what I did for a living, I explained I was an author, and that was one of the reasons she was at my door so often, because an author who was not a reader, was a pretty poor tradesman.

It was very pleasant, I was more comfortable with her than I had been with any woman since my ex-fiancee dumped me, she looked at her watch, "I need to go Josie."

My hand brushed the top of her thigh just under the hem of the brown shorts, she didn't startle, she just smiled, "I'll need to arrange my breaks better in the future," and then she was gone.

She did indeed arrange her breaks better, every day at my house from 3 O'clock, sometimes for 15 minutes, sometimes for as long as an hour.

I had given her some of my romance stories to read, and she really liked them, she asked me questions about them.

I had afternoon tea set out every day, and she didn't even bother to knock on the door any longer. Vixen was particularly taken with her and sat by the door waiting for her as soon as she heard the truck enter the driveway.

I hadn't made a move on her yet, I didn't want to spoil what we had, her friendship was more important than a quick tumble to me, but unless I was reading the signs wrong, she was interested, although I hadn't told her my little secret yet.

"Josie," she called as she entered my hall way, "Josie."

"Hi Mary," I walked out the kitchen to see Vixen lying on her back getting an enthusiastic tummy rub, "sorry, I'm a little late with the tea."

"I'm sorry too," she held up a package which looked much worse for wear, "I'm afraid your package got mangled and I had to check the invoice against the contents to be sure nothing was missing," she was blushing.

"Oh," I said.

"A Game of Thrones Box set, and em, Real Sorority Sister Initiations, 2."

"Oh," I said again. I sat down, "Would you like an explanation."

"It's not really my business," she handed me the package.

"Please Mary, sit, let's have some tea and I'll explain." She sat down on my couch, but she was a little further away than she had been a few days ago.

"I've not really got a problem with porn, do you?"

"Not really, I've watched a bit before with ex-boyfriends, but never Lesbian Stuff."

"Oh, well this is research," she was looking at me skeptically, "there are a few things I haven't told you about yet."

"Murphy?"

I laughed, "I'll get to him later, I don't just write romances now, it's still what I think of as my real job, but Murphy persuaded me to start writing porn, I was a little short of cash at the time, and it pays well."

I handed her a cup of tea, she was smiling a little, "I actually have quite a collection now, and believe me, this is fairly tame stuff, but my own sex life isn't really out there, and you can't build a whole narrative from your imagination, porn might not be like real peoples sex life, but it is like the stories I write, so this really is research."

She had moved a little closer, I took her hand and she didn't withdraw it, "I'm not really a raging Lesbian."

She laughed, "That's a pity, but I know about you and Murphy, so I was a bit confused."

So I told her about Murphy and me, everything, how he initially blackmailed me for blowjobs, how our relationship had developed, even about our fetishes. As I spoke she had moved closer to me and for the first time out legs were touching.

"That's sort of horrible Josie."

"At first, sure, but now I really do love him, he's good for me, personally and professionally, but he doesn't want to be exclusive."

"What about you," she asked me.

I was easy to talk to her, I wasn't really ready to live happily ever after with Murphy, as she listened we had both moved to sit further back on the couch, our hands still held together, but we were both relaxed now, I had got through the worse part, at least so far.

I told her about Murphysrequest that I only have affairs with women, she giggled a little at that, and then I asked her about her own relationship status.

She was recently single, a bad break up, which is why she had moved to our town, it was fairly easy to move within UPS, and she had seized the opportunity with both hands when a new job had come up. She didn't really have many friends outside of work yet, just me really.

She took a deep breath, she looked at me speculatively, "You know, we should probably check that CD out, just to be sure it didn't get damaged in transit."

"Great Idea," I said, "but what about your rounds?"

"Shit, I'm late," she got up off the couch, but her attempt at a quick escape was spoiled by Vixen and the rest of the grumble looking for some tummy rubs.

"Hey, what about tonight," I asked, "I'll get a pizza and some wine, and we can do a quality control check."

She nodded, "7 O'clock?"

"Sure," I replied, "White or Red wine?"

"Beer."

She gave me a quick peck on the lips, and I pulled her close for something a bit more serious and let my hand wander down to feel her high firm ass.

She disengaged and laughing, rushed out the door.

-----

She was right on time, and I had everything prepared, the pups were still rushing about, no need to put them in their pen yet, maybe not ever tonight, I'd need to see how this developed.

She was wearing shorts again, but these were shorter and tighter, designed to display her ass. She wore open toed sandals, and she obviously recently had a pedicure as her nails were painted a deep dark red, her hands were varnished clear, I wondered if that was a rule of the job, or if handling so many packages would ruin a manicure very quickly. I realized I'd never seen her feet before; she had always been in work boots.

She grabbed a beer and a slice, "Well, where's the remote," she had kicked her sandals off and was sitting with her feet under her. I sat down beside her, hip to hip and pressed play.

Act 1, Scene 1, 4 naked girls, all college age, all very attractive, all completely shaven, stood in front of a long couch, on the couch was a woman dressed in just a skirt, her nipples were hard with excitement, and she slipped her panties off. Milling around the room were 4 or 5 other girls, most wearing some clothing, a night dress, a baby doll, at least one had a strap on tenting her chemise.

"So pledges," the woman on the couch began to speak, "you want to join the sisterhood of Delta Tau Chi"

"Yes, sister," each of them answered in sequence.

She spread her legs, lifting her skirt back to reveal her shaven pussy, "Then begin."

The first girl knelt between her legs, "Seven minutes," she said. The girl began to eat her pussy, the other girls stood watching, a sister would pass by and feel their tits, or slip a finger under their pubis, at least one had a finger slipped into her ass and then sucked on the proffered finger, the egg timer went off and the first girl stood up.

A sister was waiting for her and pulled her over to a low table, telling her to get down in the doggy position and spread her legs, in the back ground a voice said, "Four minutes." The sister stripped off her robe, she had a spectacular body, massive tits, at least 38D, and a big black strap on, she knelt between the waiting pledge, rubbed her hands on her waiting pussy a few times, then slipped the plastic cock inside.

The pledge simply repeated, "Thank you for fucking this pledge sister" over and over as the cock worked her pussy, her breathing was becoming labored, and the sister behind her started to fuck more furiously, occasionally the strap on would slip out of her pussy, but it was jammed back in with little finesse and the fucking resumed.

The egg timer went off, the second pledge was taken to the corner of the room where her hands were quickly placed into restraints and lifted above her head until she stood on tip toe, two sisters stood to either side of her, they had thin little belts in their hands, they wouldn't break skin but they would certainly redden it, the sisters started to spank the bound girls ass, it became redder and redder and she called out each stroke, "One, this pledge thanks her sister. Two, this pledge thanks her sister."

Mary's breathing was getting heavy, and she was leaning in close to me, her hand was moving involuntarily up her body as if she couldn't wait to get her finger covering her clit, she looked at me, and I leaned into kiss her, very gently.

On the TV the sounds of sex became louder; one girl was being spit roasted by two sisters, while the other three were in a circle eating each other's pussies, sisters stood above them jeering as they worked.

My tongue pushed at Mary's teeth, and she opened her mouth to let me in, her tongue reached up to meet mine and she slid below me on to the couch as I took the superior position, my hands lightly played with her breast, I unbuttoned her blouse and undid her bra. I slipped a finger between the bra material and her breasts and started to lightly brush one nipple.

"Take it off," her breathing was heavy as I let her bra fall to the floor, I had her blouse fully open, she had a wonderful set of tits, perfectly symmetrical, full and round, I moved my mouth down to kiss them, while my hand slipped down to unbutton her shorts, I slipped my finger inside over her panties, and found her pubic mound, I gently began to rub it, while my other hand slipped between her thighs pushing her legs apart.

I sucked a tit into my mouth, then I moved my tongue around the nipple before letting my teeth bite down very gently on it. She was beginning to moan, I could feel her panties getting damp under my fingers, her back arched slightly. I moved my finger under the material, down to the wet stickiness, and found her clit, I gently rubbed it for a few minutes, I kept doing that while a finger worked its way down to the opening of her pussy, she was very wet, and it slipped easily in.

Things were coming to a head on the TV, the 4 girls were now bent over bits of the couch with a sister fucking them in various position, the spare sisters were enjoying each other, and the sound of loud orgasms began.

I continued to play with Mary's pussy, moving the other hand onto her tits while my mouth once more sought hers, she was lightly touching my thighs, I had forgotten to tell her something, and she was moving her hand dangerously close. Her breathing tightened, I could tell she was close, and my fingers were working her clit and pussy for all they were worth.

I wasn't paying attention, her hand slipped between the gap in my legs, and she brushed her fingers along the length of tucked in my cock, her eyes opened but the confusion was immediately over ridden by passion and she bent close to me, kissing my neck as she whispered, "I'm coming," and she spasmed in my arms.

I took us a few minutes to recover, she slipped her shorts off and was sitting in just her panties, Victoria's Secret, Cotton, all the colors of the rainbow in horizontal stripes. She cuddled in and kissed my neck again, "Thanks, Josie, I needed that, but is there something you need to tell me?"

"You're not freaked out," I asked.

She shook her shoulders, jiggling her tits a little, "Not really."

"I'm a cross dresser. I should have told you, but I really didn't think anything would happen tonight, and then I got so carried away that I didn't want to stop to explain."

She laughed, "I thought you were turning me lesbian," another scene had started on the DVD, and more young ladies went through the sorority initiation ritual as visualized by a porn script writers.

I quickly filled her in on the rest of my story, not forgetting to tell her that I was the bottom to Murphy's top. The DVD had played itself out while I was talking and the menu screen was displaying, repeating an irritating piece of music, I reached for the DVD and turned it off.

Mary put her shorts and shirt back on, I picked her bra up and offered it to her, she declined. "I've something to ask you," she said.

"Sure, I owe you all the explanations you want."

"Can I come back over tomorrow night?"

I almost cried with relief as I nodded my head in affirmation

She continued, "Do you have guys clothes?"

"Sure some, I don't wear them often though."

"Can you wear them for me tomorrow, I think we know where we are going, but it will be easier for me if I start this off with a guy."

I was speechless, she was moving much quicker than I had any right to expect, I just nodded again. She leaned in and kissed me, I pulled her in and returned her passion, after a few moments she pulled away, "OK, tomorrow at 7?"

"Sure," I said.

She was moving towards the door, "Mary, wait," I went over to my desk and pulled out a few of my better porn efforts, "do you want to try reading these."

I watched until her car lights disappeared down my street, then I went into the bedroom, took my cock in hand and released the pressure, my balls had been hurting for two hours.

It was after midnight when my phone pinged, it was a selfie, Mary lying in bed, one of my stories beside her, and the fingers of one hand covering her naked pussy. "Came three times," I smiled as drifted off to sleep.

--