Murphy Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary asks Josie to dress as a guy.
2.1k words
4.27
6.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grumble was in their pen at six forty-five. They had plenty of food, treats, and toys to keep them occupied, at first they whined a bit but soon settled down.

I sat on my couch waiting.

I had another porn DVD in place in case we wanted to indulge in a little more of that type of foreplay.

Mary and I had had a text exchange going on during the day to decide what sort of porn would fit our mood, to my surprise she had settled on two guys, one girl, with all the trimmings.

I was a bit distracted, I was dressed in cream khakis, a green golf shirt, and yellow boxer shorts, no shoes, no socks, but I did expect to get service.

I hardly ever wore boxers these days, even on the rare occasions when I dressed as a man, I preferred a soft pair of panties or going commando, but as Mary had asked me to dress masculine tonight, I decided I better go the whole hog.

I dressed almost exclusively as a woman these days, I felt more feminine than masculine, I'd even go so far as to feminize my first name by deed poll. As I was dressed as a man tonight, was I cross-dressing once again? It was all a bit confusing.

Mary walked through the door unannounced with a twelve pack of beer in hand. I was so involved in my thoughts, that I hadn't even noticed her car arrive.

"Decent local crafts Josie, your taste in beer leaves a lot to be desired.

"Pull out a couple and put the rest in the fridge, will you?"

When I came back through from the kitchen, she was sitting on what would in time become her spot, a beer in each hand, she handed one up to me as I leaned in and kissed her.

"Hi," I said.

Her dress was open at the top, and I could see she had decided to go braless tonight. I would need to remember to give her back the one she had left last night.

I couldn't quite see if she was wearing panties, I guessed a thong, hopefully, I would find out later.

"You look very handsome tonight, Joe."

That was a bit jarring, no one called me Joe any longer, I had legally changed my name to Josie and insisted on its use by everyone, but I'd take that up with her later, much later.

"Why thank you, Ma'am." I made a mocking bow and in my best-worst Confederate American accent drawled, "Why Miss Mary you look fit to start a war between north and south again."

She laughed, "That's was terrible, please stop."

"Seriously," I said, "you look absolutely ravishing, yellow suits you."

I put my beer down and leaned into kiss her.

I wasn't used to being the top any longer, but it was like riding a bike, I remembered what I had to do quite easily.

She put her hand on my chest and pushed me lightly away, "I want to ask you something?"

"OK."

I was fairly sure I had told her everything the previous night, there shouldn't be that much more to tell.

"How attached are you to Murphy?"

"Quite attached, why? This isn't a 'you or him' choice, is it?"

"Oh no," her voice was light but serious, "quite the opposite in fact.

"I don't have a guy in my life just now, and it would be unfair of me to ask you to dress as a guy all the time.

"I'm not really sure what 'our' relationship is, we don't really fit the definition of a hetero couple, but we're not exactly a good fit as Lesbians either.

"So, I was wondering if you'd share him?

"Why do you think I asked for that particular DVD tonight?"

"I never thought about it," I replied.

"I know I'm not the only person Murphys seeing, but I am the one he spends the most time with."

I paused, "You understand what we do together?"

Mary's voice was excited, "Oh yes, I wasn't sure about it before, but I thought about it on my rounds all day today, and I think it's quite arousing.

"I want to watch.

"I want to join in.

"I was wet for most of the day."

"I can't speak for Murphy," I said, "but he's generally a horny bastard, so I have no doubt he'll agree, but..."

She put her fingers to my lips, "Not immediately, we need some time to develop this first."

She stood and let her dress fall to the floor, she picked it up and placed it on the arm of the couch, I was wrong, no thong, just a blonde runway pointing to the goodies.

She picked up the remote and sat on the couch.

"You're still dressed, Joe."

I was stepping out of my boxer as she pressed play, my cock was already hard as I sat beside her, and she gently wrapped the fingers of one hand around it, lightly, softly, very slowly, she began to move it.

I forced her legs apart a little, wet my finger and went looking for her clit.

The scene setting of this porn was even hokier than the sorority house. Two young maintenance guys from an apartment complex judging by their overalls had entered an apparently tenant free apartment and where working unconvincingly on the air conditioner.

The door to the bathroom opened, and an older woman, mid-fifties but still attractive and fit came out, totally naked. Unusually for modern porn, she had a thick unkempt bush of reddish gray hair growing around her pubic area.

"I want to watch all of this first scene," Mary told me, "don't make come yet, OK?"

I answered by swirling my finger softly around her clit, and she smiled as she drew in a breath.

My other arm had managed to come behind her, resting my hand on her ass. I wasn't playing with it very much yet, just moving my hand very softly over the roundness of it, luxuriating in its fullness.

The woman on the TV had been forced to her knees, and her mouth forced open as two cocks pushed towards it. Both men were well hung, and obviously too big for her, she began to gag as she sucked them off, and soon spittle ran down her chin to fall on her swollen breasts.

They pulled her up and pushed her on to a nearby plush chair, one split her legs so that each fell over an arm of the chair, then he went down on her pussy.

The other pulled her hair and turned her face around to shove his cock down her throat once more.

"She's ready," the first said, pulling her down the chair a little more he rapidly slipped his cock into her pussy, you could see her gasp, even with a mouthful of cock, and she was soon being enthusiastically fucked.

"Hurry up," his partner growled, "and don't cream pie her."

"Too late," the other grunted, the camera focused on the spunk dribbling out of her pussy as he withdrew, then held the same focus as another cock entered her through the curtain of come.

She was furiously fucked for a few minutes before a second load of come filled her pussy.

Mary and I split our focus between the screen and each other.

I held my hand over hers, slowing her down, her motion was getting faster as she watched the movie get nastier, and I would come far too quickly if she kept that pace up.

I could feel her wetness under the fingers of my other hand and wanted to dig into it, but I had promised we'd see out this scene, and I kept my promises.

The redhead was crying, and struggling to get up out of the chair.

The two guys laughed, then they dragged her over to a coffee table and pushed her down over it. They had positioned her doggy style, and one was already in her mouth while the other took her pussy.

They switched positions, the one fucking her pussy spit on his fingers and started to simultaneously finger her ass to the pace of his cock.

"Hold her head," he told the other.

He pulled out of her pussy, the camera watched the hole close, then focused as he pushed his cock slowly, deliberately into her ass. She was begging him to stop, but he was soon fully seated within her, and he rapidly picked up speed as savagely fucked her ass.

They two exchanged positions again. Now that she'd be opened by his partner's cock, the other went straight to her ass, then her pussy, then he fucked her ass again.

The poor girl was covered in sweat, and cum, and a few tears.

She'd been fucked in various positions for at least fifteen minutes, finally, they dragged her over to the couch, one lay down holding his erect cock to point in the air, his friend slapped her face in warning, and she positioned her legs over him, grabbed his cock and shoved it inside her.

She was impaled by the cock and riding it cowgirl style.

That was one of my favorite positions to be fucked in, lucky slut.

She had her hands on the other cocks when he pushed her forward and down. He came up behind her and slipped into her ass again, with both her holes filled with cock the two rode her frantically while she screamed out a mix of passion and pain.

Finally, they pushed her to her knees in front of them, then unreal rivers of cum exploded on to her face.

"That was intense," Mary's hand had speed up on my cock again.

I had three fingers moving inside her now.

I kissed her and pulled her down on to the carpet where she lay on her back spreading her legs for me.

I went to go down on her.

"No need, Joe, just fuck me," her voice had a hint of desperation that I had known myself.

I positioned myself between her legs, the head of my cock pointing towards her opening, her hand slipped under him ass to hold it, and then quickly, we pushed it into her waiting warmth.

It was a long time since I'd had a pussy, I had forgotten how wet and welcoming it was. Mary was using her muscles to grasp on to my shaft as I gently slipped it inside her, held it in place, withdrew, repeat.

"Fuck me," she commanded and I sped up my motions.

I allowed the thrust of my hips to become more violent, I was withdrawing almost my full length before slamming back into her. I was now moving as quickly as I comfortably could, her back arched under me sending her pussy up to meet my inbound thrust, and it felt as if she had magically granted me a little extra depth.

"Oh fuck," I felt her body shudder as she came, she had a little series of orgasms and pulled on my shoulder to hold me close to her, her teeth biting into me at the height of it.

My cock was still inside her, and my balls were still full.

"On no, you don't get off that easy," I told her.

I withdrew from her, and rolled on to my back, my hand imitating the porn star pushing my cock straight up into the air.

She grinned as she straddled me, as I entered her, she shouted, "Yee haw."

She was riding me for all she was worth, one arm rotating backward as if she was a rodeo star on bucking bronco/

One of my hands was playing with her tits, nipping them and crushing the nipple. It was obviously painful and she loved it.

I had my other thumb pressed tight against her clit. I was loving this, and I felt the familiar stirring in my balls.

I felt my body tense as it readied itself for orgasm, she must have noticed the signs.

"Cream-pie me," she said.

I exploded inside her, as my warm spunk filled her soaking pussy, she came along with me.

What an excellent fuck, I hadn't realized I missed this type of action quite so much.

She lay on top of me, both of us trying to control our labored breathing.

I smiled at her with my mouth and my eyes, "Thanks, Mary."

She managed a quiet, "Mmm," in reply.

I managed to slip from under her and got us each another cold beer.

We sat with our backs to the couch, another scene was playing on the TV, this time it was a launderette instead of an apartment, but the action was pretty familiar, in fact, I recognized one of the actors, or maybe it was that handsome cock that I recognized.