Murphy Rules 04 - "Snowflake"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited several minutes as he climbed out of the suit and came over to her.

He again shook his head. "There was nothing left in the lab that was either organic or plastic. And -- there was no sign of your student. No clothing. No bones. We did find a necklace and a watch at the rear bench." He paused. "Where the rear bench was located." He gestured back at the door. "What ever that chemical reaction was -- anything organic was destroyed." He sighed . "Everything was turned into a black goo. I sent samples out to be examined." He took a deep breath and blew it out. "Maybe we can find out what happened."

"What about," Professor Lockwood paused. "My student, Paula? Paula Amstead."

The Firefighter gestured back at the lab door. "All we found is the necklace and a watch. Near the and behind the bench on the floor. It will be some time before we can bring it out."

"What about Paula?" asked Lockwood.

The fire fighter just shook his head.

*

The End

"The Melting Of A Snow Flake"

Murphy Rules CH# 04

12