Muscle and Breath Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John rose to his feet and motioned to me to take his place, poking his tongue out at me for me to imitate him. He told me to focus on relaxing and breathing normally until the air supply was cut off, don't try to hold a big breath before. Stay calm and trust Ed to let you up if there's discomfort.

Well, I was amazed. So used was I to following their instructions by this stage that the first time I didn't think twice. It never occurred to me that I was about to suck cock nor that this was wrong or just plain difficult, I accomplished it without any difficulty whatever until I realised I had done it and tried to celebrate that fact with the broadly flared head of a man's erect cock blocking my means of doing so. It ended in a coughing fit and a very red face but loads of surprised congratulations for my studious achievement. The noise of this spluttering, thumping on my back and the 3 way laughter that ensued attracted the attention of the guy on the other side of the glass briefly but this quickly passed and we did not have to deal with a face in the doorway staring at 3 naked men sporting blissfully happy faces and throbbing erections.

I went back to my study session and to Ed's beautiful body. Quiet words of encouragement and small tips on finessing the technique and I had got the first part of the lesson in a couple of minutes. It took a couple of spluttering and coughing sessions to master the second but within three or four minutes of expert instruction, Ed was able to insert and withdraw without causing me to lose my breath as I got used to when I could and could not breathe. I felt a warm hand on the back of my head and turned, in dismay to see eye to eye with John's monster. Instead of trying to cram the beast into my mouth, he helped me up and bid me lie down on my back, on the office desk with my head overhanging the end. Ed came to stand with his cock at my lips and John sprang onto the desktop.

Ed made some smacking noises with his lips and a few contorted facial exercises then, with one foot either side of my head, I watched, bog eyed from below Ed's chin and John's ball sack as the huge head of John's gigantic cock slipped inch after staggering inch into Ed's mouth and throat. An almost imperceptible sigh escaped from John as the warm wetness of Ed's lips greeted and then engulfed his cockhead. There was a brief pause about half way, when I assume the head was reaching into the tight confines of Ed's airway and I thought that was as far as the miracle could possibly go but then the tongue, barely visible through the beard hair from where I lay, moved forward again and in a few seconds reached the twin, globular bumpers.

I could barely believe what I had just seen from a front row seat. Not a film of Linda Lovelace. This was 100% live action. I reached behind my head, grasped the downy globes of Ed's arse and pulled him into my own throat with an immense sense of achievement and pride. It was a struggle to keep from blowing my load without anyone touching my cock.

How Ed managed to sustain his concentration on ministering to that bull cock while his own slid in and out of my mouth and throat I don't know. To see that big, hairy Canadian Jock deepthroat that monster again and again was the hottest scene I have ever witnessed. I had to watch and that meant not blocking my view. I couldn't practice my new skill and watch the greatest demonstration I would ever get. I had the best teachers and there would be more opportunity to practice.

I lay there and snuffled at the magical musk of Ed's genitalia as John's improbable salami glided into and out of Ed's wonderfully talented throat and most exciting of all I could see it's progress back and forth in that warm tunnel of flesh. With his right hand, Ed reached down and swabbed the end of his own cock for a pearl of pre-cum with his middle finger, then, as John instinctively and expectantly bent his knees slightly, relieving the clench in his buttocks, I watched Ed reaching around carefully presenting the digit to Johns anus and after a brief swirling motion to centre the finger pushed it right in to the hilt. A jolt ran through John's body and with his cock full buried in Ed's insides I watched wave after wave of ripples run down through Ed's outstretched neck as John grunted an announcement of his orgasm. The sight of that moment will stay with me forever too and in lonely moments I have brought myself to my own orgasm so many times from that memory.

Ed backed off sufficiently to breathe deeply in and out through his nose and thrust his hips at my face, silently but insistently setting me back to work on his straining organ, while keeping the whole thickness of Johns dong lodged in his gizzard. He really put my newly acquired skills to the test, beginning with the same slow pace but working up to a moderato, then allegro before his big moment arrived and I knew what it was like to have that blood sausage spit it's sticky cocktail into my guts by direct injection as I had just witnessed. I felt on the inside the sensation of the pulses of spunk racing along his rock hard cock, the throbbing of his shaft and his tense quivering body, wracked by the ecstatic explosion of his loins. I could hear the equine snorts as his exhalations accompanied the delivery of his load, announcing his own orgasm all along the shaft of John's cock towards his groin as he let the great beast slip fully into his throat once more as if docking a great ship, his finger still idly buried in John's guts too.

My own cock by this time was uncomfortably gorged and near bursting and when my companions regained their composure and separated their two bodies. John simply crouched down out of my view, my head still bent back overt the end of the desk swallowing Ed's cock and shrouded by his densely forested groin. To my utter astonishment John sat straight down on my blazing rod. No ifs, no maybes, straight down to ground zero. My body and legs stiffened in anticipation of his weight but his anus anticipated and wrapped my phallus perfectly in one smooth motion and before either of us could move again my legs and my entire body shook with the impact of uncontrollable orgasm, pumping my seed out with a tremendous force that just seemed to go on and on.

So much for muscle control and breathing. I guess the lesson had to end somehow.

The pity of this memory, vivid though it is and one of the oldest in my store of favourite erotic experiences, is that it was the first and last lesson with those guys. When I came for a workout a few days later there was a foreclosure notice on the door of the gym. I heard later that Don's wife had caught him "inflagrante" and decided to bankrupt him. She re-opened the venue as a women only gym and beauty joint a month or so down the line by which time I had joined a club a couple of miles away where a lot of Boxers and power lifters trained. I never so much as saw either Ed or John again but I did keep up and develop my practice of the skills and techniques they taught me.

It was a full 10 years before I was able to reveal my abs and in particular the pectineus which has fascinated me ever since.

12