Muscle Bimbo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut..." Professor Sinclair whispered.

"That's right!" Lexi agreed happily. "Being strong and hot like this is, like, way more important to me than being smart! Classes were lame. But now, I look like this, and everyone wants to fuck me." Lexi giggled again. "Even you."

"You... God!" Professor Sinclair's voice was shaky and unsteady.

"Do you like muscular girls, professor?" Lexi reached out to lightly stroke Professor Sinclair's hair with a couple of her fingers. The professor didn't shrink away from her touch. "Do you wanna, like, see what I can do with this body?" She giggled. "Or what you can do with it?"

Professor Sinclair nodded.

"Or maybe," Lexi continued, "you wanna, like, punish me? Punish the naughty student." Lexi giggled. "If you're, like, strong enough, anyway."

"Shut. Up." Professor Sinclair spoke through gritted teeth. Lexi's taunts were enraging her as well as turning her on.

"You should, like, make me," Lexi teased. She stopped touching herself so vigorously, and instead used her hands to spread the lips of her pussy, offering herself to the desperately turned on professor.

Professor Sinclair didn't disappoint her. Spurred on past the point of reason, she moved her hands quickly up Lexi's thighs, stroking her muscles as she did, before arriving at her needy, throbbing cunt. Without hesitating, she thrust three of her fingers into Lexi. Lexi's back arched sharply as she let out a loud moan that was almost a scream. Professor Sinclair's fingers in her pussy felt even better than she'd imagined. She was unskilled, but the sheer taboo thrill of having one of her own professors finger-fucking her was unbelievably intoxicating. Knowing she'd been able to inspire such powerful, overriding lust was making her skin bristle with energy and warmth. Lexi was feeding on it, growing more and more confident even as her thoughts were pushed aside by bliss.

"M-more," she moaned. She wasn't performing anymore, not even a little bit. She needed more pleasure. Lexi always needed more. She was addicted to it, and to anyone who could give it to her.

Her professor obliged, thrusting harder and falling to a quick rhythm, driving her fingers in and out of Lexi, sending pleasurable waves through her that constantly crashed over and into each other, leaving her shivering and squirming constantly. Professor Sinclair was clearly inexperienced, but she was learning quickly. She seemed to be studying Lexi's reactions to each different way her fingers turned and thrusted, and making use of what she noticed to drive Lexi to even greater heights of ecstasy. Her other hand strayed up Lexi's body, lingering at her stomach to feel and trace the lines of each one of Lexi's muscular abs as the blonde bimbo twisted and turned in the chair, before reaching her tits. Professor Sinclair explored them just as thoroughly as she was Lexi's cunt. Lexi felt the sense of power she'd experienced earlier slipping away as Professor Sinclair figured out exactly how to turn her into a helpless, mewling fuckdoll. That didn't bother Lexi one bit. Control was fun, but being a submissive toy was just so much better.

"Harder, harder!" Lexi begged, through insane giggling. "P-please!"

"Yes!" Professor Sinclair answered, her voice almost equally thick with pleasure and sex. She started thrusting harder and faster, bringing forth louder moans from Lexi's full lips, but it still wasn't enough.

"More!" she moaned. "More, please, please... fuck, I need you to fuck me harder. P-please, professor, fuck me, fuck me!"

Her barely-coherent, lust-fueled begging was like a red rag to a bull. Incensed, Professor Sinclair increased her pace yet again. She was shifting closer and closer to Lexi, until she was so close Lexi could feel her warm breath on her sensitive skin. The sensation drove Lexi wild.

"Use," she grunted, "your mouth. Please. Eat out my slutty cunt. Please, professor, please, give it to me!"

It was then that Professor Sinclair took her by surprise. In a single, quick, explosive moment, she surged upwards and forwards until she was looming over Lexi and leaning against her with her body. The whole time, her hand kept working over Lexi's pussy. Lexi found herself looking up at the manic-eyed professor, and was momentarily stunned by the sudden reversal of positions that had taken place. Once again, Professor Sinclair's face was full of anger and disgust, but she was flushed and panting hard with arousal.

"You think I'd use my mouth on you, you filthy slut?" Professor Sinclair no longer sounded mesmerized. She sounded aggressive. "You think you can tell me what to do?"

"N-n-no?" Lexi replied, her addled mind struggling to adjust to whatever had just happened.

"You. Are. A. Fucking. Student," Professor Sinclair told her, punctuating each word by plunging her fingers deep into Lexi's cunt, which was wetter and needier than ever. "I'm the professor. Do you understand? I'm in control here."

"Yes," Lexi agreed readily, but the professor slapped her sharply in the face with her free hand.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, professor!" Lexi could tell what Professor Sinclair wanted from her.

"That's better." Professor Sinclair licked her lips, and kept finger-fucking Lexi. "I was worried about you, you know? But it turns out you've turned into just another one of those brainless sluts who thinks they don't need to bother with anything except getting their cunts filled. Pathetic. At least finally I can take out my frustration on one of you."

"Mmmaahhh!" Lexi moaned. For some reason, the way Professor Sinclair had so suddenly taken control of her had made her insanely turned on. The raw disgust and hostility in the woman's voice made her shiver deliciously all over. She felt so humiliated and small, and it was so good.

"You should apologize to me," Professor Sinclair continued, her words dripping with contempt, "for ever making me waste my time and effort on you."

"I'm... s-sorry!" Lexi obeyed. She was too far gone to question or resist.

"Apologize for being such a worthless, shameless whore."

"I'm sorry!" Lexi repeated, but Professor Sinclair just slapped her again.

"For what?"

"I-I'm sorry for being..." Lexi giggled again, and was rewarded with yet another slap, which made her moan. "Such a w-worthless... shameless... whore!"

"Good." Professor Sinclair looked down, and then sniffed. "Oh my god, look at you! You're dripping all over my chair. Disgusting. I think you should apologize for that too."

"I'm s-sorry," Lexi whined, her voice distorted by her constant moaning. "I c-can't help it!"

"I suppose you can't," Professor Sinclair commented, her face twisting into a cruel smile. "You really can't, can you? I can't believe I ever thought you were smart. You're not better than an animal. You're even marked like an animal. Look at all this... 'pain toy', 'masochist slut'. It's obscene. You need to be marked like this all the time, don't you? To make sure no-one mistakes you for anything else.

Lexi nodded vigorously. She'd never imagined Professor Sinclair had it in her to be so cruel. Lexi was loving it.

"Now... what am I going to do with you?" Professor Sinclair pondered, still clearly enjoying the way she was making Lexi squirm.

"P-please..." Lexi managed. There was only one thing on her mind at this point.

"Oh?" Professor Sinclair asked, cruel delight in her eyes. "You want something?"

"Please... I need... to cum," Lexi begged. Her whole body was longing for it.

"You want to cum?" Professor Sinclair sounded astonished. "And what on Earth makes you think I would care about helping you with that.

"P-please... I'll do... anything. Just please... I need it."

"Anything? Wow." Professor Sinclair slapped Lexi again, and then slipped her hand down Lexi's face and fastened it around her throat. "You really mean it, don't you? You'd do anything right now, in exchange for an orgasm. Don't you realize how utterly pathetic that is?"

Lexi nodded and Professor Sinclair squeezed her neck, rendering her unable to speak.

"We don't need to hear anything more out of you, do we? A brainless bimbo like you doesn't have anything important to say. You just need to shut up and take your punishment. Cum? A reward is the last thing you deserve." Despite her words, Professor Sinclair kept finger-fucking Lexi just as hard as before. Her grip on Lexi's neck grew tighter and tighter by the moment, turning Lexi's wild moans into strangled squeaks of pleasure.

"How does it feel?" Professor Sinclair scoffed. "Never mind. I can tell you're enjoying it. Of course you are. You'd enjoy anything, wouldn't you, slut? I suppose I'll just have to try and enjoy debasing you even more."

Lexi realized Professor Sinclair was gripping her throat so hard she couldn't breathe. She brought up one of her own hands to clasp Professor Sinclair's arm at the wrist, but the professor wouldn't relent, and Lexi was just so weak. The overwhelming pleasure filling her body was making her twitch and shiver constantly, sapping her strength. Without air, her head was growing lighter and emptier by the moment. Even more than usual, she couldn't focus. The corners of her vision were going dark.

"I've heard this feels extremely good," Professor Sinclair commented, her almost-clinical tone contrasting with the crazed expression on her face. "Is this how you're going to cum, slut? With me choking the breath out of you?"

Lexi was powerless to respond. She was powerless to do anything. She was drowning in pleasure. As she felt her consciousness slip away, it grew stronger and stronger. Not just in her cunt, in her whole body. Everything was so warm. She felt so faint. She was so close.

"Fine, then," Professor Sinclair sneered. "Cum."

At that same instant, she doubled the pace of her hand against Lexi's slit. That was all it took to push her over the edge. The pleasure was incredible. Indescribable. It was like an explosion firing off in her brain. The fact that she was on the verge of blacking out made it so much better. There was no room in her mind for anything except bliss. She would have screamed, if she'd had any air left in her lungs with which to do so. Professor Sinclair kept fucking her mercilessly as she came, watching as Lexi slumped in the chair and turned this way and that, desperate for air helpless in the grasp of her own orgasm. She was still cumming when the professor finally released her throat, allowing her to breathe once more. Lexi took several long, grateful breaths, and let out a weak, high-pitched moan. When the oxygen hit her brain again, everything was thrown back into sharp relief, including the pleasure. Lexi's eyes rolled back into her head. She'd never felt so good before.

For just a few seconds, Lexi did black out. Long since overwhelmed, her mind simply short-circuited. When she returned to her senses, Professor Sinclair was no longer attending to her pussy. Instead, the professor was on her feet again, backing away from Lexi and staring at her in horror.

"W-what," Professor Sinclair spluttered. "What have I done? How could I have done that?"

Lexi giggled weakly. "Thanks for the good time, professor.

"You... you made me. You t-tempted me."

"Nope!" Lexi declared brightly. "It was just like you said, remember? You were in control."

"I..." Professor Sinclair swallowed awkwardly. "You... you're a menace. I'll see to it that you're thrown out of here so fast it'll make you're head spin. You-"

"Oh, I don't think so," Lexi interrupted. It was all coming back to her now. It had all played out just like she'd planned. Lexi felt proud of herself. She could be pretty smart sometimes, for an airheaded bimbo. "Cause, like, professor, I don't think you want anyone finding out about this, do ya?"

The blush in Professor Sinclair's face faded, and she slowly turned white. "Alex, you wouldn't..."

"The name's Lexi." Lexi giggled. "And yeah, like, I would. So... how about you keep giving me straight As, and we, like, keep this between us, 'kay?"

"I... that's... you... my..." Professor Sinclair spluttered incoherently for a long time, before stumbling around to the other side of her desk and collapsing into her chair. Finally, she looked at Lexi, and nodded. "Fine."

"Yay! I'm glad we could come to, like, a deal." Lexi rose unsteadily to her feet and wrapped Professor Sinclair's jacket around herself again. She couldn't be bothered with her own clothes. She started heading for the door, but before she left, she turned back to the defeated-looking professor and said with a wink: "And if you ever want another fuck, just lemme know!"

12