Muscle Mature Fucks Rough Pt. 02

Story Info
I'm back again...
2k words
4.64
71.9k
116

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you to all the lovely people who liked my last story, I just joined Literotica, so it's good to see people enjoying my work. I hope to do more with this series, and different stories in the future, but for now enjoy!*

*

I slept that night, thinking about what had occurred earlier in the day. I was raped, and I couldn't believe it. My girlfriend wanted to have sex with me that night, but I told her I was too tired. I was in denial though. there's no way that felt good. To my dismay though, the more I thought about the situation the more my cock grew. I couldn't even stand myself anymore, I would never get off to something so...weird.

The next day I woke up, and said goodbye to my girlfriend as if I were to be executed. I walked up to Ms. Jaffey's place, and knocked. I received another text from her...

"Glad you're here baby, Momma can't wait to play with you today. Give me a second honey, the doors open, go ahead and get started on the pool."

I sighed and opened the door. I walked into the empty foyer, and turned the corner to see Ms. Jaffey standing there topless, and in the same pink thong she wore yesterday.

"Hey baby..." She grinned.

"H...hi, Ms. Jaffey" I said sheepishly.

She stalked closer towards me, one of her hands cupping her crotch as she approached. Dread began building up inside of me, as she was inches away.

"I've been thinking boy... I haven't cum that hard in ages, and for that you deserve a reward." She said, as she put rubbed her hand on my chest.

I was scared, what did she mean by 'reward'. Then she got close to my face, and ravaged my mouth, same as before. She kept rubbing her crotch as he boobs pushed into me, and her other free hand caressed my body. She was slowly taking off my clothes, then resumed her actions. As her tongue worked its way inside my mouth, her free hand rubbed my chest, and then tweaked a nipple, and then she cupped my balls. I could't help but moan slightly, that made her smile more. She leaned into my ear and whispered to me.

"Today's the day hon, today I'm gonna show you a whole new world..."

With that she picked me up and put me on her shoulder as she took me upstairs. There was no point in fighting back, she could crush me. We entered the bedroom and she threw me on the bed. I was bare naked and my legs were hanging off the side, while my upper body, and my ass were still on the bed. I sat up, but just as I did she put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down.

"Time for your reward baby." She said, lowering her head down to my dick.

She took my entire five inches into her mouth, sucking dramatically. It felt amazing. I began to moan. She was looking up at me, as I looked down at her. One of her hands moved up and started rubbing my nipple, the other playing with my balls. Then she stuck two fingers in my mouth, making sure they got nice and wet with saliva. With her dick still in my mouth, she aggressively shoved her two fingers up my ass, and immediately began rubbing my prostate. I couldn't help it, I was beginning to scream with pleasure. I tried holding back as she kept sucking violently while rubbing my prostate. Within a minute I shot a huge load in her mouth. She stayed on my dick for a minute, and then I saw her swallow it all. I felt weak, and powerless. She stood over me like a tiger about to eat it's prey.

"What a bad boy, cumming too early for Mommy?" She said playfully, "Looks like you need to be punished" She moved her hips closer to my open legs. I knew exactly what her punishment was. I shot up, and tried to get away, I ran for the door. I felt something heavy smash into my side and shove me against a wall. She had me pinned, bare ass, against her wall.

"Now now honey, don't get hasty, the fun hasn't even started!" She said into my ear, while licking it, "Mommy's gonna mold you real nice today boy!"

I struggled more, but it was futile, her body completely enveloped mine. Then I felt something a cool liquid pour on my ass.

"If I rim you, you'll just be a bad boy and try to get away, this KY will have to lube you up for today..."

I felt her smear the lube all over my cheeks with her huge hands. Her hands moved to my butt hole, where her fingers moved and probed, up and down my crack. Then I heard her open the bottle again and looked in horror as she rubbed it thoroughly on her monster cock. I was wiggling even more now, but her one arm was enough to keep me in place. She pressed back into me, and put her cock in between my cheeks, and started rubbing between my cheeks.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to take this ass boy, I've waited so long for this,"

"Please Ms. Jaffey! Please don't do this! I don't want it! PLE..." My rant was interrupted by her hand clasping over my mouth.

"Shut up!" She said viciously, "Mommy's about fuck your ass and pump you full of her seed!" She balled up her thong and shoved it in my mouth. Then she began to push her head into my hole. The pain was unbearable, inch after inch, slowly making it's way in. My screams muffled by her hand and her thong. I finally felt her balls touch mine.

"MMMM! Oh yeah! All the way in!" She roared, "Don't worry baby, the pain will go away soon enough."

She began circling her hips to open up my ass more, then pumped back and forth slowly. The pumps were soon turning into thrusts as my ass began to open up more and more. She then put both hands on my waist and began pounding me full force. I wanted to run now. What was stopping me? I could make a break for it now but...but this feels so good. She kept putting pressure on my prostate, making me moan. Then resumed pounding my ass at a steady rhythm. My body was moved by the forced, and the slaps were so loud you could hear it throughout the house. My hands were against the wall, as I moaned through her thong. I was gasping so much that the thong fell out of my mouth and I was now gasping in pleasure.

"Looks like my boy is starting to enjoy this!" She said proudly, and then moved into my ear, "Get ready boy, Mommy's gonna take you on a ride today."

She moved back and resumed pounding me. She was grunting now, and was clearly relishing every moment of this. She kept calling me a slut, or a bitch while fucking the shit out of me. Then she asked something that I just couldn't answer.

"Who's Mommy's bitch?"

I froze up, and she could tell I was reluctant to answer. She stopped fucking me, and then put pressure on my prostate, stimulating my entire body.

"I'll ask again boy, who's Mommy's bitch?" She demanded, as she put more pressure on my prostate.

I still didn't answer.

"Fine, I'll try a different method. Try all you want boy, Mommy always get her way..."

She picked me up and tossed me on her bed again, then, with my back on the bed, she pulled my ass forwards and spread my legs. She aimed her dick right at my hole, and shoved her whole length into me, fucking me fast and hard. She then started jerking me off. I was in a frenzy, and losing my mind. I was about to cum. She felt my dick begin to swell up and then grabbed it by the base, stopping me from cumming.

"Who's Mommy's bitch?!" She asked again, tightening her grip.

It hurt so bad, and i really wanted to cum. I was holding back my answer still, then she thrusted straight into my prostate, and I exclaimed, "I AM!"

"You're what?"

"I'm your bitch!"

"Who's bitch??"

"I'm Mommy's bitch!"

"Do you want Mommy's dick?"

"YES!"

"Do you want Mommy to pound you like this everyday?"

"YES, MOMMY, PLEASE!"

"Does Mommy own you?"

"YES MOMMY YOU OWN ME! MY ASS IS YOURS, PLEASE LET ME CUM, PLEASE!"

"Fuck, I love it when you beg"

With that she let go of my dick, and I shot cum everywhere. I was screaming with pleasure as my dick erupted. She just watched me, broken completely, I was hers now, and she knew it. She never removed her dick from me, as I laid on the bed gasping. She scooped up the cum on my chest and fed it to me. Then she continued speaking to me.

"Mommy's gotten her little bitch to finally see what's what, you're a little slut and you're always going to be. Now I've gotten you to cum, but now...It's my turn..."

With that, she thrusted back into me harder than ever and began pounding my ass even harder. Me, still recovering from the orgasm, wailed with ecstasy. She kept moving me in different positions. First, she leaned in and kissed me for five minutes, then propped my legs on her shoulders, and stood up still fucking me. She walked around the room, lifting me up and down on her massive dick. Then she pushed me against a wall, and let my legs rest on her arms, as she pounded me for another solid ten minutes. Then she put me in front of a mirror, and held my arms back. She was a machine, fucking me full force. She told me to look into the mirror to see how much a bitch I had become, and how Mommy was dominating me. I came at least three more times during this, but she hadn't cum at all. We settled into our last position, me with my arms holding me up on the bed, while my lower half stands up, and now she was fucking me with more speed and force than ever. I was still screaming, and her, still grunting in rhythm. Then she let out a loud groan and I felt her huge balls unload into my ass. I had lost my voice completely, as she held me there. Just the pressure, and the amount she shot in my ass made me cum again as well. She was still pumping me full of cum. Then she pulled out and let me collapse in the bed. Her cum slowly leaking out of my ass. I noticed she had vice grip on her own dick as she got on the bed with me. She shoved her dick in my mouth, and to my disbelief she was still cumming! She made me swallow it all.

"That's it bitch, take all of Mommy's load"

I made loud swallowing sounds as her thick cum filled my mouth. I finally sucked her dry and she let out a sigh of satisfaction. I collapsed with my belly on the bed, and my ass in the air. She toyed with my open hole a little bit. Sticking in her fingers and scooping some of the cum out, then sticking her fingers in my mouth. Then she smacked my ass.

"That's how I ride my bitches you little slut, and now you're gonna serve me whenever, and wherever"

I nodded in reply to everything she said. She talked about how whenever she's working out I'm gonna suck her off afterwards. She'll take me on hikes and then pound me over a bench. She'll wait until I'm home alone and fuck the living shit out of me. The thought of all of these turned me on despite my denial. I got my day's pay and walked out, my ass still majorly sore. My mind still weak. I got home and all I could think of was her.

I wanted her, I couldn't resist Ms. Jaffey...I mean...Mommy.