Muscle Mature Fucks Rough Pt. 03

Story Info
Ms. Jaffey wants more.
4.1k words
4.68
60.3k
87

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! It's been a long while and I'd like to apologize, things came up, etc. etc. you know the drill... Anyway I'm back to it! I was running low on inspiration recently, but came back after receiving words from my favorite futa artist, Anasheya. If you don't know this artist, I suggest you look him/her up, because it is really really good quality stuff. This is the third installment of my MMFR series, and I hope you enjoy!

*****

"What. The. FUCK! What happened yesterday!? Did I really say all that? No I was just saying it in the heat of the moment. I'm not into cocks, I even watched gay porn to make sure! I'm not gay, I have a girlfriend and I love her...even then though... the sex isn't what it was. Not since the first day with Ms. Jaffey. NO! I love my girlfriend more than anything! I'm not in love with that... that... molester!"

My mind was racing with denial, disbelief, confusion, and anger. I was trapped in my room the whole day while my girlfriend was out. I decided that maybe it wasn't best to return to Ms. Jaffey's, as I needed time to soak in what had happened yesterday. God damn it still hurts to sit down, I can barely walk right. I was lying in bed, tormenting myself with all sorts of questions. Back and forth I was arguing with myself if I actually enjoyed what happened. Clearly I enjoyed it... but I wasn't about to convince myself of that idea.

Five minutes later my phone buzzed. I was getting a call from her, but I didn't want to answer. My hand was shaking as I reached for my phone. I pulled back and just let it buzz. After a minute I was getting texted by the number. I was getting pictures...pictures of me?! They were picture of me getting railed by Mo...I mean Ms. Jaffey. Even a picture of her cumming in my mouth! When did she take these?! Then I got sent a video and hit play.

"Oh god no..." I said to myself.

It was a POV shot of Ms. Jaffey pounding my ass full force, forcing me to submit to her,

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

..."Who's bitch??"

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

"I'm Mommy's bitch!"

(Picking up speed) THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

"Do you want Mommy's dick?"

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

"YES!"

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

"Do you want Mommy to pound you like this everyday?"

(Pounding harder and louder) FWAP! FWAP! FWAP!

"YES, MOMMY, PLEASE!"

(Picking up pace again) FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP!

"Does Mommy own you?"

FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP!

"YES MOMMY YOU OWN ME! MY ASS IS YOURS, PLEASE LET ME CUM, PLEASE!"

FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP! FWAP!

"Fuck, I love it when you beg"

When did she record this?! Was I so lost in ecstasy that I didn't even notice?! Or... did I not even care...

Then the video ended followed by a text from what I could only assume was her,

"Tisk tisk you naughty boy! I don't think I need to tell you what will happen when people see these, especially that cute girlfriend of yours. Come on baby look at you in that video, you know where you belong, and that's being dicked down by your Mommy. Don't disobey me now or I won't just release those photos, I'll make your girlfriend watch as I pound you into submission again. Then she'll see what a bottom slut you really are. If you don't want that, you should probably come over soon, and by soon I mean NOW!! See you then baby, don't keep me waiting too long ;*"

My heart began pounding out of its chest. I was doomed, I may as well have a leash on me now. It was a mistake to even come to her house again to begin with. What have I done? What have I done?! I was arguing with myself for too long though. I need to go over there, nobody can find out about this, if we just get this over with we can be done with it. This will sort itself out, right?

The same questions continued to repeat in my head until I was finally at her doorstep. It was as if every step was a painful reminder of how sore my ass was after last time, and how sore it's probably going to be after this time. I approached the door, swallowing my panic. I knocked on the door, and in mere seconds it swung open to Ms. Jaffey, towering over me, with a evil smile on her face. She was wearing a black sports bra, and black leggings. She was clearly sweaty from working out. Her breasts were barely contained in her bra, and her massive bulge was clearly aroused at my sight.

"Looks like you got my message baby, be a good boy for mommy and come inside. I've got big plans for you today."

I walked in reluctantly. I felt entirely intimidated as I walked in her shadow, feeling her eyes undress me. She told me to go to the workout room. I complied and walked into the hot workout gym of her house, still musky from her recent workout. She told me to sit down on the floor, as she sat on the bench in front of me.

"Now you've been a bad boy baby, and I don't like it when my boy doesn't try and please his mommy. So today..." She hooked a finger at the top of her tight leggings, and pulled it down, letting her massive cock flop out. "You're going to receive more punishment"

"When I'm done with you boy, your hole is going to be filled with so much cum, you'll feel it leak out hours afterwards. You won't be hungry at all, you know why?" She asked, picking up her girthy cock, "Because you're gonna drink so much of my cum you won't have any room in your stomach."

I gulped. She saw my fear and smiled, knowing she has total control over me.

"Now Mommy's been working hard all day, and she's awful sweaty. Why don't you clean up Mommy's pole..." She then put her giant foot on my crotch, "...But first, let's get you in the mood..." She started to fondle me through my pants with her foot. To my surprise I was hard in seconds. Not only that but I was moaning, I couldn't help it! This shouldn't turn me on so much! It's dirty! It's gross! These thoughts grew in my mind, but it didn't matter to her. She knew how much of dirty slut I was, and she was just waiting for me to admit it. My eyes began to roll backwards in ecstasy, and my mouth opened, gasping, as she began to aggressively grind her foot on my shaft. Just as I was on the verge of cumming, she lifted her toe to my mouth.

"Suck" She said bluntly.

Something came over me, and I began licking her foot up and down. Kissing the top and bottom, and I began sucking on her toe. She moved more toes in my mouth to the point where I was gagging on most of her foot, as she guided it in and out of my mouth. Her foot was foul, salty, sweaty, and gross, but tasted so... good.

She pulled her foot out, then reached down to run her fingers through my hair, then proceeding to grab a handful of it, as her goliath hand guided my head to her lips. She didn't even make much effort to force her large tongue in my mouth. I was already gasping with pleasure, but fighting the urge to succumb to her. Her tongue swirled around mine, practically fucking my mouth. My eyes rolled back once again, going completely limp in her arms as my mouth was raped by hers. She groaned as she pulled away with her tongue out, leaving a thick trail of saliva following it. She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"That's it baby, you love your Mommy don't you? Show her how much you love her.." She forced my head down to her foul smelling, massive cock. "Come on baby, give your Mommy some love..."

The pungent musk of her dick smelled salty and sweaty, but deeply intoxicating and hot. It was almost like a spell of hypnotism. I didn't want to suck it, but I was drawn to it. That same feeling as before came over me, and I stuck my tongue out,inching it closer to her thick member. As soon as my tongue made contact, my eyes widened, and a spark shot through me. The taste, as foul as it was, being packed into her sweaty leggings the whole day, made my dick stand at full attention, my mind completely numb to ecstasy. I gasped and viciously started licking her cock up and down. I sucked on her balls, and breathed her in. Her hand reached down again, and held my head.

"Look at me." She demanded.

I looked up at her cooing, and smiling as I did exactly what she wanted. She guided my mouth to the head of her cock, and plunged it all the way in. The familiar feeling of her enormous dick going in and out of my stretched throat brought back the memory of how rough she was. Her vise-like grip on my head, stopped me from pulling away. She guided my head up and down, choking on her cock. She brought me down to her base, and guided my head not too far from the base. Plopping my head up and down on her full length. My eyes rolled back again. NO! I CAN'T ENJOY THIS! THERE'S NO WAY! But...It's so...

She took her hand away and let me choke on her cock myself, sensing my surrender to her.

...It's so...goooooooooooooooood. Oh god! I love this!

I worked my way up and down her long shaft. Gagging and choking my way up and down. I put my hands on her thick muscular thighs. I was fully serving her right now. Going up and down on her dick.

"Yeah that's it you little slut. Work on Mommy's big cock. Take your punishment like the nasty boy you are. Enjoy all of your Mommy's big dick. Such a dirty boy, what are we going to do with you?" She commented while watching me in lust, as her dick disappeared, in and out in and out, of my small throat.

I kept going down on her cock, until she did something unexpected. Without warning, she grabbed both sides of my head, and stood up. She lurched forward, so that I was being pushed toward the ground. With full force she savagely began to fuck my mouth.

"MMMTH! MMTH! MMMMMMMMMHHHHH! MEHRMMMMMYMYYYYYYY! YEHRSSSSS!"

I moaned in sexual pleasure, muffled by her cock, ad she viciously drove it full speed in and out of my mouth. Drool was leaking out of the sides. My arms were limp, as I let her take complete control.

"Get ready you little slut! I'm about to blow my thick load down your throat! You swallow it all! If you miss one drop, I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll die!"

She picked up the pace. Pounding my mouth, back and forth, back and forth.

THP! THP! THP! THP! (Followed by loud choking sounds)

The loud noises from her savage throat fucking echoed through the mansion. Her beast like grunting adding from time to time. Mixed in with her dirty talk, calling me her bitch or slut. I knew what was coming.

Her cock swelled, and exploded cum in my throat. I swallowed loudly as her cock splurting out more and more cum. Thick white loads shooting in my mouth, by what felt like the gallon. I was literally drinking cum. She pulled her cock out a little bit, and with full force, pushed it back down to the base. Making me gorge on her thick salty cock juice. My stomach began to feel full just like she said. She slid her dick out with loud blorp and pop.

"Open you mouth!"

I complied and stuck my tongue out. She knelt slightly and pointed her jizz and drool covered dick towards my tongue. She stroked it rapidly. To my amazement, another thick load followed and went right down my throat, and landed on my tongue. She then aimed all over my face. She painted my face with her thick semen. My face was completely coated by the end. I was completely glazed in her cum. She ordered me to collect it with my hands and lick it all up. I complied. She watched with total victory, glory, assurance, and pride. She saw a once reluctant boy, drinking her cum, and licking it off his face. He may not have wanted to fully admit it, but it was now certain for Ms. Jaffey, he was hers now. She owned him, and with that act she had performed with him, she looked down with a smug smile of content.

"Come on now slut... It's time for your ass. I'm gonna get under the pull up bar, and I want you to ride my thick fucking dick. I'm about to fuck you so well, that you won't be able to fuck your girlfriend the same. I'm not letting you leave this house today until you're begging for me to shove my thick girthy dick into your tight little ass. By the end of today you'll be nothing but my cock sheathe. Your mind will go blank, as I give you the best ride of your life, the best feeling in your little slut life. I'm about to make you mine. You're gonna be my total bitch boy! Now make your Mommy happy!"

I did as she said and hoisted myself above the bench at the pull up machine. My back was to her. She climbed underneath, her monster cock pointed right at my entrance, already lubed. I slowly went down and popped her head in my ass. I winced, remembering the familiar pain from yesterday. I slowly pushed my way down on her cock. My thighs trembling the whole way.

She clicked her tongue, "Too slow."

She grabbed my hips with both hands, and with full strength, forced the rest of me down onto her cock. I didn't scream, I simply had my mouth open, unable to make a sound from the intensity of having her full length thrust into me. My ass was wrapped around her cock. I felt it twitch inside of me.

"Ugh yeah that's it baby, now work my dick, I wanna see you bounce!" She ordered.

I gasped as I raised myself up slowly. I felt a painful smack on my right cheek. She spanked me with her monster hand saying, "FASTER!" I tried to go up faster until her head was the only part still inside me. I slowly went back down again, SMACK! "I SAID FASTER YOU SLUT!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! She spanked repeatedly as I tried picking up the pace. My hands firmly gripped the sides of the machine, as I was now rapidly bouncing on her dick. I was gasping the whole time, my tongue out, and my eyes rolled back. My dick, tiny compared to her thick shaft going in and out of me, flopped up and down with the momentum.

She kept her hands on my waste, periodically spanking me more, and calling me her little slut. That didn't seem to entertain her though, because she then held me in place, halfway up her dick. Then she proceeded to pound me full force in mid air. The loud sounds of her balls making contact and slapping against me, echoed through the house.

At rapid pace all you could hear is: THAP THAP THAP THAP THAP THAP THAP! I was moaning lightly before, but now I was screaming, "OH! OOOOH! OH MY GOD! YES! YEEEEES! YES! OH MY GOD YES!" She grunted in satisfaction, "Yeah...mmmm...that's right baby..." The mansion was silent except the loud sounds and dialogue of our fucking session. Her giant dick was forcing the screams out of me. I was wailing in pleasure. A jolt went right to my dick, as my cock exploded with cum, and sprayed across the floor.

She laughed, "Hhahaahaha! That's it honey! You were meant to be my bottom! I didn't even have to touch your dick to make you cum! My big dick is the only thing you need!" I didn't answer, she didn't need to, my gasping and moaning was all she needed to hear. She took me off the machine and lied me on my back on the bench, still drenched with her sweat.

I lied down, and she pulled me forward. She propped my legs on her shoulders, and shoved her dick all the way in. Once again causing me to scream with pleasure. She started fucking me with force same as before. As she continued, she grabbed me by the ass, and lifted me up so that she was standing up, while I was hanging on to her neck with my legs on her shoulders. She slowly walked around circles as she slowly but brutally shoved her dick all the way in, pulled it out the head, and then force it back in. I was bouncing up and down on her monster sized member. As I was half crying, half moaning, she took advantage of my open mouth and shoved her tongue down my throat again. She was now walking around, bouncing me up and down on her cock, while violently raping my mouth with her tongue.

She then shoved me against the wall, and let my legs spread apart and rest on her arms. This whole experience was making me wail with pure ecstasy. My screams were muffled by her mouth on mine. Suddenly her pace began to quicken, practically smashing me against the wall she was holding up on. Her giant ass and giant breasts, bouncing and rippling with the rhythm of her fucking.

"Get ready son! You're getting Mommy's thick load again!" She yelled.

"YES MOMMY PLEASE! FILL ME! FUCK ME! I'M YOURS!" I yelled back.

With that line of dialogue, she violently crashed against my lips again, as her cock swelled and released it's load into my ass. The pressure of her giant thick hot load, made me climax a second time, making cum explode between us. She pulled her dick out with a loud pop, letting the cum spill out on the floor, and dropped me so I collapsed with it. I fell limp on the ground, panting, with her thick warm cum still oozing out of me. She stood over my limp body, watching me twitch with pleasure. She started spraying the rest of her cum over me from her giant balls. Thick ropes began covering me all over, as I watched her viciously stroke her giant cock. I laid there and let her, as my whole body felt like jelly. I was completely numb to any shame. She looked down on me completely contented with her new boy.

"That was great baby! You definitely had a good time, look at you! Almost passed out from all the pleasure Mommy gave you! What do you say to Mommy for such a good treat?" She cooed.

"Thank you mommy...that was great..." I replied, still gasping.

She let out a throaty chuckle and threw me a towel, telling me to clean myself up. I wiped away the still wet cum, but it was hard t get out the dried cum that was still covering me head to toe.

5 MINUTES LATER...

After cleaning myself up and getting dressed again, I got water from the kitchen, while Ms. Jaffey watched tv naked, still stinking from her workout. Just then, I got a call from my girlfriend. I was stressed a little bit, what would Ms. Jaffey say? I can't ignore her though, I'm sure it'll be fine, she just came what could she do? I answered,

"Hey honey...No I'm fine I'm still working at Ms. Jaffeys house..."

Ms. Jaffey was eavesdropping on our conversation, and came up with a devious idea. She crept up behind me, her still naked, and pulled my pants down. I shot up, still on the phone. As soon as my upper body shot up she forced it back down and whispered, "Keep talking baby, don't let me interrupt you." I looked back in distress as she knelt down and spread my ass cheeks apart and shoved her tongue inside my abused hole. I shivered all up my body in pleasure.

My girlfriend asked if I was alright, "Yeah baby, I'm FIIIIIIIIIINNNEEE (Ms. Jaffey began rimming me harder, chewing my asshole out.)...MMgh, ugh, yeah sorry honey...I'm...I'm helping Ms. Jaffey with...w...with some heavy l...lifting...mmmgh." Ms. Jaffey was loving this, she began stroking her cock that was already hard again, as she tongue fucked my asshole.

Soon she was standing up and lined up her cock at my asshole. She shoved her whole length in with ease.

"YES OH MY GOD! What? No sorry...I ugh...mmmmmh... I just dropped something on my foot...ugh...oh..."

Ms. Jaffey lightly giggled. While I was talking to my girlfriend, Ms. Jaffey was pounding away on my asshole, while I was bent over the counter. She was trying to get me to crack while talking to my girlfriend. I was barely keeping it together, I was trying to desperately hold back my moans of pleasure, but it was impossible not to slip up every now and then. Ms. Jaffey was going harder than usual against my prostate. My already sore ass, was leaking with pleasure and precum. Ms. Jaffey knew this too, she knew what a slut I was, this wasn't turning me on at all, but it was driving her crazy. Suddenly she slapped her cock all the way inside me, and reached into a drawer next to me and pulled out a black dildo just as big as her dick. I looked back at her frantically shaking my head, she simply smiled and shoved the dildo down my throat. My girlfriend was asking me a question but I couldn't hear nor speak, as she was driving the dildo down my throat while still pounding away on my butt, occasionally spanking the soft flesh. Then she took out the dildo and put it on top of her cock. She began to fully stretch out ss as she started putting in the giant dildo with her dick still in my ass.

12