Muscle Mature Fucks Rough Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Jaffey walked towards me until she was behind me. I looked down the whole time, not even making eye contact with my girlfriend anymore, however Ms. Jaffey was staring at her the whole time. She was staring right into her eyes as she slid her big hands up my chest from behind me, slowly caressing my nipples and chest, and as she bit into my flesh on my neck/shoulder, licking up and down, admitidately making me turned on. She whispered in my ear.

"Stop resisting honey, once she's gone I can make you feel good all the time."

Ms. Jaffey pushed my upper half downwards so I was leaning forward. She grabbed the chain between the cuffs, and kept another hand strapped across my chest for balance.

With ease, Ms. Jaffey shoved her whole length into my ass, making me cringe in pain through my gag. She slid her hands down to my waist, and stayed still as she kept her fully erect cock buried deep in my ass.

"Better start counting sweetey. I give it two minutes max."

My girlfriend glared at her with full intensity.

Ms. Jaffey moaned as she slowly pulled out at first, and pushed back in, loosening me up, rotating her hips around. Making sure to put full stimulation on my prostate gland, keeping me erect, a bad start to this contest.

Ms. Jaffey undid the buckle on my ball gag letting it fall out onto the ground.

"I want to hear you screaming for my cock in front of your girlfriend, can't have that gag keeping you quiet..."

Within mere milliseconds after ending her sentence, Ms. Jaffey unleashed a vicious flurry of intense thrusts into my asshole. My head rocked back and forth rapidly with the force. I tried to hold back the intense pleasure I was feeling but it was so hard. Her cock was massaging my prostate with such ease and pressure, that I could barely contain myself.

Her big hands dug into my hips as my body was jerked around by the force of her member fucking me mercilessly. I gritted my teeth as hard as I could, but it clearly wasn't going to help, with every savage thrust of her cock I felt myself getting pounded closer to a climax. I looked up to see my girlfriend crying, knowing that I was losing this battle. She could tell from the look on my face that I was desperately trying. My erection didn't lie though, Ms. Jaffey had me right where she wanted me. Her thrusts were brutal and barbaric. Her abs flexing with every push of her sturdy hips. Her voluptuous breasts bouncing in circles, her dark nipples bouncing with it.

My eyes shot with panic as I realized I was closing in on climaxing. It felt too good not too, my own body's pleasure betrayed me. The muscles wrapped around her cock spasming from the violent pleasure I was receiving. I began to let out high pitched moans involuntarily. Ms. Jaffey smiled knowing what that meant. My girlfriend looked away from me in shame.

"Don't look away now sweetey! We're just getting to the good part, your soon to be ex-boyfriend here is about to blow the biggest load of his life!"

She wasn't exaggerating honestly, she was doing something different today, she was more focused than making me cum than using me as her cock sleeve. The intense pressure of her cock drilling into me rapidly was causing me to go light headed. Ms. Jaffey grabbed me by the neck, and forced me to look at my girlfriend as she unloaded long powerful strides into my asshole. They weren't as quick, but were twice as powerful, making loud slapping noises, as her wide hips clapped against my tiny ass. Her giant balls punching mine.

My body was going to betray me, mentally I didn't want to cum, but that was soon lost to the immense ecstasy surging through me like electricity. All thoughts of anyone else I do or had ever loved escaped me. My thoughts were blank, my obedient slave mentality had set in. My moans got louder, and soon I was begging for more. Ms. Jaffey sensed this, and grinned. She delivered her lines on cue.

"You want to cum boy? You want to cum for your Mommy? Huh? You want more?"

"YES! MORE! PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE ME CUM!"

"Even if that means leaving your pretty little girlfriend?"

"YES, OH MY GOD YES, PLEASE IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

"Where do you belong boy? WHO do you belong to?"

Ms. Jaffey started delivering hard smacks to my ass as she ripped me apart.

"Who's cock do you wanna ride?"

"YOURS!"

"Whose?"

"MOMMY'S! I WANT MOMMY'S COCK SO BAD!"

"Good boy! Cum for you mommy then!"

Ms. Jaffey's long thrusts and spanking continued to grow in power and speed. I was completely braindead at that point, screaming and moaning louder than ever. The spanking was turning my ass red. I screamed as her cock finally dug it's way down into my depths, and my ass tightened like a vise around it. My dick began spewing out the largest load I'd ever witnessed. Abnormal for any guy, but Ms. Jaffey knew what she was doing, she knew how to make any guy break.

Ropes continued to shoot out of me, Ms. Jaffey resumed her thrusting to keep me in climax for a while, to make sure my balls were completely emptied by the end. Her hands were latched onto my hips as she delivered her final volley of rapid pounding. The slapping echoing through the room, along with my screams as my toes curled and I continuously shot cum everywhere.

When I was finished, I was panting like crazy, my head still clouded in pleasure. She shoved me off of her cock and dropped me to the cold floor, making me drop in my own puddle of cum.

"I'd say that was about two minutes. My, my, you're quite the little slut aren't you?"

Still lost in pleasure I replied, "Yes, Mommy."

She chuckled, and looked over at my girlfriend who was drenched in tears.

"See honey, I take what I want, and I want him. He knows where he belongs, and it's not with you. Just in case you didn't get the memo though." She put her hands of her hips and looked down to me.

"Jason baby, I'm still hard, and I'm still horny, be a good slut and make your Mommy cum."

Without thinking, as if my body moved by itself I immediately brought myself face first to her cock and began licking and sucking on the head. I took one of her balls and played with it in my hand. Ms. Jaffey just watched as I did all the work, a smug look on her face with her hands on her hips as she relished the image of me servicing her.

"Mmmm, so cute..."

I sucked on her balls and licked them as well, taking in the pungent musk of her member. Then I wrapped both of my hands around her member, and gave her an indian burn as I worked her massive balls. Even I was beginning to make her moan a bit, although she wasn't afraid to let me know I was doing a good job.

"Get to sucking honey."

I complied, and enveloped my mouth around her cock. I took the whole thing down my throat, swallowing it. I was deepthroating her cock naturally without any form of resistance in me.

I made loud gagging sounds as I passionately worked up and down on her massive dick. Her length disappearing then reappearing in and out of me. All I wanted to do was to make her cum, no other objective or purpose was in my head. I had truly become her bitch, my only purpose to give her pleasure.

Occasionally sticking only her giant head on my mouth, and circling it with my tongue. Ms. Jaffey was simply smiling the whole time, knowing she had one, relishing her victory. Her precum continued into pour into me, clear that I was doing what she wanted, which, at the time, was all I wanted.

"Good boy. I'm getting close, keep it up." She turned to my girlfriend who was still speechless at my pathetic surrender to Ms. Jaffey, "See how he works my cock honey? Have you ever been able to make him scream like that? From what I see, he knows exactly what he wants, sorry, WHO he wants."

"Jason..." She pleaded, but it went unheard by me, drowned in desire for Ms. Jaffey's cock in my mouth.

"I don't think he's listening sweetheart. He's a little *mmmph* busy at the moment..."

She wanted to cum in front of my girlfriend, she wanted her to see, so that she knew that I was Ms. Jaffey's property. Ms. Jaffey wanted to mark me in front of her so that my girlfriend knew that it was over, and there was no stopping Ms. Jaffey from getting what she wanted.

I grabbed her by her giant ass, my hands clamped on her soft wide cheeks, as I pulled myself in deeper into her cock. My nose mashing against her rock hard abs, buried into her light bush. My eyes rolling back with every stroke down on her member.

Her penis engorged in my mouth, I knew the meant she was close. I put both hands on her cock and worked her shaft as I circled my tongue around her head again. She began to moan and fondle her breasts.

"Oh! Yeah, that's good."

Then she clamped her hands on the back of my head and ravenously fucked my face until she screamed in pleasure, shooting a waterfall of cum down my throat, as she buried the erupting member into me. My eyes were rolled all the way back, basking in the pleasure of drinking from her cock. My moans vibrated into her cock, causing her to cum more. She pulled out of my mouth but kept my mouth open, the seemingly endless waterfall of cum pouring onto my open tongue and down my throat. My mouth was agape, begging for her to dump more of her thick cum into me, a request she was happy to oblige. She stroked her cock as her cum continued pouring into my mouth, making sure my girlfriend got a good look at me begging for her cock sauce. Gasping for it like it was air in my lungs. She would thoroughly push out any remaining cum left, and then dive her cock in my mouth to clean off the rest. I enthusiastically licked and sucked on her, relishing the sweet taste of her cum.

"What do you say to your Mommy for that delicious treat?"

"Thank you Mommy."

I heard whimpering from the other side of the room. Out of nowhere, my senses returned to me, I snapped my head to see my girlfriend broken into tears, her face red with pure anger. She looked at me with disgust, shame, and bitterness. A look that made me ashamed, and made me realize what had just taken place. The dried cum on my chest, and the puddle of my own pleasure on the floor.

"Babe, I'm...I'm so sorry..."

"DON'T! DON'T YOU EVEN START TALKING TO ME YOU FUCKING FREAK!"

"Oh honey don't get so angry, he just knew where he wanted to be more."

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! UNTIE ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW, I'M GOING HOME! Jason your shit is going to be out front, take it and fucking go, we're through, and YOU, you made your point keep him, do whatever the fuck you want to him."

Ms. Jaffey smiled.

"Gladly."

Ms. Jaffey undid her binds and let her go. My girlfriend slammed the door behind her. I was in a state of utter shame and depression, kneeling down next to a large puddle of my own cum. I had just humiliated myself in front of the woman I thought about marrying, all of it ended in a flash because I couldn't resist a little fucking assplay. I was such an idiot. There was no talking my way out of this, we were through. I began to curl up and cry on the floor.

"Aaaaaw don't cry honey, it's better this way. Now nobody's gonna stop us! You can be my bitch day in, day out."

She reached her hand out and put it on my shoulder, gently massaging me. I viciously threw her hand off, catching Ms. Jaffey off guard.

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

I was red with anger, still crying.

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I DON'T BELONG TO YOU! YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN ME!"

"Not what I heard earlier baby..."

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT EARLIER, YOU STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

I grabbed my clothes out of the corner of the room and ran out of the house, surprisingly not to be stopped by Ms. Jaffey. I looked back to her standing in the doorway, leaning on the frame. Her face wasn't angry though, nor sad, it was that same smug and smarm that she had when she was fucking me.

"He'll come back, begging for more." She thought to herself, watching me walk briskly away, "They always do."

ONE MONTH LATER

After she had thrown me out, I took my things and crashed with a friend of mine. It didn't end well, not at all, but on a lighter note, I was finally single again at least. I was still working my job, I paid my rent, and better yet, nobody knew about me and Ms. Jaffey, except my ex, me, and Ms. Jaffey herself. It was better this way I guess. I could move on, I don't have to worry about supporting two people in one house. I was only at my friend's for the time being, I had enough in my savings for another place to stay, I was only there until I could move in to my new apartment. He was happy to have me around anyway.

My friend, John, who I was staying with me, took me out clubbing one night. We partied harder than ever before, John wanted to get me laid, get my mind off of my ex, not that I really needed it, I moved on pretty quick surprisingly. John was just being a good friend I suppose. The music was loud, and the club was bouncing. The bass from the dj pounding into my ears, the alcohol clouded my mind, and my hormones were kicking in. Girls were grinding all over us, and I was entrapped in the club mindset.

Suddenly my good times ended when I saw a tall figure standing out from the crowd. Who else was it but Ms. Jaffey, wearing a tight black crop top, showing off her toned abs. Her shirt accompanied by jean shorts, doing a weirdly good job at hiding her cock. I was shocked to see her here, and weirdly frustrated to see her as well. I don't know why but it wasn't the fact that she was here, but it was the guys that were talking to her. Was I jealous? No. No it can't be. Knowing her she stalked me here, hoping to get another round on my ass. We made direct eye contact, my glare catching her eye. She simply smiled in return and winked at me. I turned away from her, embarrassed, and moved away from her further into the bouncing crowd. I made my way to the exit, until suddenly I was grabbed from the waist and pulled into Ms. Jaffey's crotch. How did she get over here so fast? Without a word she began grinding her erect bulge into the back of my jeans. Her hips dry humping me to the beat, making me grind on her. My ass involuntarily moved around on her member, causing her to laugh and pull me in tighter, until she pulled me into her. She dove her thick tongue in my ear, and then talked into me over the music.

"Fancy seeing you here baby! Wanna dance with me? I've missed you."

I yanked myself free of her grasp and made for the door. I got outside to get fresh air, and leaned against the alley wall by the club, letting out a deep sigh, hoping Ms. Jaffey got the message. I was afraid of falling into her grasp again. Ms. Jaffey did not get the message however, mistaking my leave of the club as a tease.

She stalked towards me and planted herself in front of me. She held one of her thick arms straight in front of me, supporting her as she leaned in looking down on me. The other hand finding my face and stroking it with her thumb.

"You little tease. Wanted some privacy did you?"

I turned away from her.

"No. I was trying to get away from you."

"Oh baby, are you still mad about that?"

"Of course I am! You ruined my life!"

"Hmph, you say that now, but I think later you'll be giving me a big thank you."

"For what?!"

"For giving you the best time of your life! What else? In fact..."

She leaned in closer that we were face to face.

"...The offer still stands honey. You can still come and stay with me. I'll make your life better than it's ever been." Her face continued to grow closer to mine. Her smell was intoxicating, and my drunk/horniness wasn't helping me. "All you have to do is finally surrender to me."

I began to pant with lust, not sure if I was going to be able to resist her this time.

Ms. Jaffey suddenly dove her long, thick tongue into my mouth ravaging my wet cavern. One o her big hands grabbed the side of my face. We passionately kissed, she sucked on my tongue and bit on my lip, giving me hickeys, and practically raping my mouth with her tongue. Breathing, "Oh yeah." between breaths and kisses. She gave me one more mouth fuck with her tongue, swirling it around my mouth hard, forcing my head into the wall behind me. She pulled her tongue out of my stretched out jaw, a giant trail of saliva following. I became entranced in her spell once again. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Why don't we go use the bathroom honey? Get ourselves acquainted with each other again. I know you've missed me..."

I really did deep down, but I snapped out of my trance and pushed her away.

"N-no! I can't, I'm not falling for you again!"

"Oh baby! You admit it then! You really did love it didn't you! Being my little slut!"

"Yes-NO! NO! You ruined fucking life, I'm not going through it all over again!"

I stormed away from her, regretting my actions deep down. From the bottom of me I wanted her to take me again, I wanted to be her bitch again. I don't even know what was stopping me at that point.

"Alright honey!" She yelled at me as I walked off, "But when you change your mind you know where to find me! Remember that ass is already mine!"

I hated to admit it, but she was right.

Later that night, I continued to dance with John and some girls we met. One thing led to another, and I ended going home with one of the girls. A small petite girl who thought I was cute. We stumbled into her apartment, and things inevitably led to both of us naked in her bed. This would be my first time having straight sex in a while. As we fucked I found myself craving an intense feeling, a feeling missing. I couldn't believe it but I missed getting fucked in the ass, the mix of pain and pleasure really turned me on. The sex was fine, but I found myself not finishing, even going flaccid at one point. It was...boring. I missed being used like a cock sheathe. Ms. Jaffey really had corrupted me. After I went home the next morning I started to go insane.

Whenever I jacked off all I could think of was Ms. Jaffey owning me, plowing me, fucking me until I screamed and came, dumping her cum down my throat. I missed it. I found myself not being able to jack off without something up my ass. None of it was the same though. I even tried gay porn just to see if I was secretly just closet gay, but it didn't work for me. Nothing could satisfy me like Ms. Jaffey.

I wanted her back again. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I wanted to be owned by Ms. Jaffey, I wanted her to use me like her toy every day. I wanted her back.

THE NEXT DAY

I swallowed my pride finally and went to her house. Ashamed, embarrassed, and scared. Would she take me after everything I said to her? Was I this pathetic that I would prove her right? I nearly walked away, but kept walking after remembering the crippling emptiness I felt when I wasn't with her. I couldn't handle it anymore. I needed her.

I walked slowly to the giant front door. My heart was beating out of my chest.

I rang the doorbell and awaited that same smug face that I was accustomed to. That same face is what I was introduced to once again after she opened the door in her bathrobe. She smiled and looked down at me.

"Finally come around did you?"

I nodded shyly, looking at the ground, my legs shaking in nervousness.

"Well, come on then get in here."

Her reaction made me light up a little bit, only a little though. I said some pretty nasty things to her, I definitely was going to have to make up for that.

She led me inside, and we went into the living room by the courtyard. She popped down on the couch across from me and stretched her arms out. She crossed her thick legs over one another. I sat from the couch diagonal from her. I was still looking at the ground, nervous. I clasped my hands together, and jittered my knee up and down. I felt Ms. Jaffey's gaze on me, I felt like I didn't have the right to look her in the eye. Despite what she had done to me, I was the one who felt guilty all of the sudden. I shyly looked up to her cold gaze.