Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he mumbled, standing up. "To be continued?"

Renee nodded, pulled on the warm clothes and set the table as he sauced the pasta. Keith set the serving bowl on the table and turned to her. She pushed him back against the wall, their lips locked together and their tongues dancing. Reaching down, Renee undid the front of his jeans, pushing them past his hips. Kneeling, she took him in her mouth, pumping his shaft expertly with her hand as she sucked - Keith moaned her name softly. Suddenly she stood up and walked to her seat at the table.

"To be continued," said Renee, simply. "Let's eat before the food gets cold."

Grinning, Keith pulled up his jeans. "I see, tit for tat," he said, sitting down to her right.

---------------------------------------

After dinner, they sat at the table talking while he rubbed her feet that were in his lap.

"What's the big video camera for," she asked, "the one on the tripod?"

"Oh, I've been dabbling in shooting videos, another creative venture," he explained, turning slightly red. "I've only done one piece so far and it's not quite ready. I don't know if it ever will be."

"When you're finished, will you show it to anyone?"

"I was thinking I might show on cable access, but I don't know."

"Will you show it to me? Tonight?"

"Sure, just help me clear the table first."

They cleared the table and put the leftovers in the fridge. After the dishwasher was loaded, they headed up to the computer room. Keith sat down at his workstation and brought up a video program. He loaded the file as Renee brought the other chair over to sit next to him.

The video started and she saw it was of some of the architecture he had showed her earlier in the day, set to Mozart. Details from buildings old and new appeared on the screen as music filled the room. After about eight minutes, it was finished. Renee clapped heartily.

"That was beautiful! You have to show it, to share it!" she gushed.

"It's getting close," he blushed. "I'm still shooting some footage, I'd like to make it longer."

She asked questions about the filming and editing and Keith answered them carefully. When she had exhausted the topic of the video, she asked, "Have you shot anything else?"

"No."

"Have you," she slowly asked, "ever thought about video taping two people having sex?"

He laughed and shook his head. "No, the thought never occurred to me."

"Would you be willing to film us having sex? I mean, it would just be for us, not for cable access."

"Um, yeah - well," he stammered, "I can do that if you want. I, uh, I can set it up in the bedroom."

They spent the next twenty minutes moving and setting up the equipment. Renee lounged on the bed, striking seductive poses as Keith worked with a light meter to set the camera properly. He decided against extra lighting as it would heat up the room too much. As it was, the air was already thick and warm, foretelling the coming of a thunderstorm. When everything was set, he sat down on the bed next to her.

"If, at anytime, you feel uncomfortable about this and want it to stop, just say the word," he said seriously. She nodded. He continued, "OK. I don't want to direct the action or anything, I just think it should look natural so, the best advice I have is to ignore the camera - don't look at it, don't perform for it, be yourself, just put it out of your mind. Any questions?"

"Just one: what did you buy today at that love boutique?"

Keith sprang from the bed to his dresser. From a drawer he pulled out the brown bag and from the bag he pulled a bottle of cinnamon scented massage oil. She took the bottle from him and examined it. She opened it and took a sniff - a light scent of cinnamon hung in the air. Approving, she set it on the nightstand as Keith turned on the ceiling fan to stir the heavy air. Thunder rumbled in the distance.

He moved to the camera. "OK, here we g-"

"Wait!" she said suddenly. "Should we start out with our clothes on or should we be naked?"

"I think 'clothes on' would be more sensual," he replied. "Are you ready?" She nodded. "Here we go," and he started recording.

He walked over to the side of the bed and pulled her to her feet. The kissed, slowly at first, savoring each other's mouth but soon they were kissing passionately, almost frantically, their hands pawing at each other. She pulled his shirt off and kissed his nipples as he cradled her head. Keith pulled her shirt off quickly, his hands caressing her bare back. He kissed and licked his way down to her breasts where he sucked and nibbled. Renee closed her eyes and moaned softly in pleasure. His hands worked at the front of her jeans, pulling them down over her hips until they pooled at her feet. She stepped out of them and pushed Keith onto the bed as lightning flashed far off.

He lay on his back as she straddled his body, leaning over him and kissing his neck. Her pussy rubbed against his jean-clad cock. His hands reached for her breasts but she pushed them away. She kissed lower, sucking on his nipples as her hand ran over his chest. Lower still, she kissed, across his abdomen until her mouth was at the top of his jeans. She unsnapped his fly and her mouth moved lower, licking and kissing. She tugged his jeans off, exposing his erection.

With one hand she held his rod while she kissed around the base and down to his balls. He groaned at the feeling of her tongue on his sac. She raised her head and took his cock in her mouth, slowly, methodically sucking him off, her hand slowly pumping his shaft in concert with her mouth. Keith could feel the pressure building in his balls. He didn't want to come yet but he didn't want her to stop, either. She worked her tongue up and down his shaft, bathing it before sitting up abruptly.

"Roll over," she commanded, and Keith rolled over.

Renee took the bottle of oil, opened it and squeezed some onto his back. She rubbed the oil into his skin, massaging his muscular neck and shoulders. As she worked her way down his back, thunder rolled over them, closer this time. She passed by his ass and massaged down one leg to his foot before moving over to the other and slowly working her way back up.

At the top of his leg she poured more oil onto her hands before massaging his buttocks. She rubbed up one cheek and down the other as her hands made their way between his thighs. Keith had never felt harder than he felt at that moment. With one hand she rubbed oil on the underneath of his balls. He raised his hips slightly and she massaged his entire sac causing him to moan into his pillow. She continued for several minutes before telling him to roll over again.

He lay on his back and she straddled him, her wet pussy resting on his hard cock, pressing against her opening. His rod felt strained, ready to burst. Renee squeezed oil onto his body and rubbed his arms and chest, taking her time to work her way down his abdomen. The tip of his cock entered her slightly as she rubbed his upper body. She sat back and another inch slid into her. Her hips gyrated, taking in more of him before she moved off and down his body, massaging around his erection, avoiding it. His cock screamed to be touched. She rubbed lower, past his aching balls, down one leg and up the other. Finally, her hands reached his sac.

Renee artfully rubbed and teased his scrotum, watching the expression on his face as he looked at her, eyes pleading, begging for relief. She laughed and ran one oil-slickened finger up the underside of his cock and around the tip, pressing against the hole. With both hands she enveloped his erection and ran them up and down his shaft. Keith moaned louder as her hands moved rhythmically, bringing him closer to orgasm.

One hand moved down to his sac as she ran her tongue around the head, tasting his salty musk spiced with cinnamon. Her mouth slid down on him, warm and wet, her hand squeezed his balls. He watched her head bob up and down, and loved the way her full lips wrapped around his thick cock. Her hand pulled and pushed on his sac and his pending orgasm grew. Renee sucked and pulled, her mouth pumping and she felt his hips twitch. She smiled around his cock, knowing he was close. She moved briskly, milking his rod with her mouth.

"I'm going to come, Renee! Oh, God! Yes! I'm going to come!" he shouted.

Renee pulled his cock out of her mouth, the hand holding his shaft still. Keith made a noise like a whimper and pleaded for her to finish him off. With a sly smile on her face, she shook her head slowly and he groaned. As he watched, her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked the underside of the tip - his cock twitched sharply. She did it again and again, continuing to tease his throbbing rod, repeatedly bringing him to edge of coming before quickly backing off - each time his moans became louder.

Frustrated, his hands reached for her head to pull her down to his aching member. Renee pushed them away. He reached for his cock and started to masturbate but she forced his hands away and held them down on the bed. She looked him in the eyes, opened her mouth and slowly lowered her head toward his cock. Keith could see it move rhythmically with each beat of his heart. Her lips enveloped the tip and slid slowly down his shaft, her tongue undulating. Her eyes fixed on his, her hands holding his hands, she quickly bobbed her head, once again bringing him to the brink before releasing his cock from her mouth.

Again, he begged her for relief - his cock felt strained, his balls heavy, as if they were about to burst. Slowly, she lowered her head, her mouth closed on his cock and bobbed quickly but stopped before he came. Again, her lips wrapped around his thick member and this time he pushed his hips upward trying to drive his rod into her mouth. Renee moved back, shaking her head slowly, smiling. She tongued just the tip, and his moans turned to grunts and groans sounding ancient, wild and feral. His cock throbbed as he watched her moisten her lips.

Leaning in, she kissed him, closed mouth, on just the tip and lightly sucked, before slowly drawing him into her mouth deeper and deeper until his cock pressed against the back of her mouth. She slowly withdrew until her teeth lightly dragged over the head then moved back down on his shaft. Her head raised and lowered with an increasing tempo. At the top of each stroke, Keith expected her to slide his cock out but she didn't, she continued moving faster and faster. This time, when he raised his hips, pumping his cock into her mouth she didn't resist - she moaned and bobbed her head faster, driving him past the point of no return.

His body stiffened as he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed and continued sucking, feeling him spurt over and over again, cum running from the corner of her mouth down his cock. Keith's hips bucked as he repeatedly came, Renee swallowing as quickly as she could, amazed at the quantity of cum. At last, his huge load was spent and she sucked his cock clean and gently licked his cream from his balls.

She moved up his body and lay on him as he kissed her, his tongue mingling with hers. They kissed for several minutes and he eagerly sucked her tongue in his mouth. She felt her pussy grow wetter. He rolled her over onto her back and sat up, reaching for the bottle of oil.

He oiled up his hands before drizzling some on her stomach. The oil felt cold against her hot skin. Lightning flashed outside and heavy, thudding thunder followed a few seconds later, shaking the house. Keith massaged her arms first, moving slowly to her chest, his large hands kneading her skin like bread dough. He admired the athletic tone of her body, her muscles defined but not large. Her breasts looked bigger due to her slim build, two soft mounds afloat on her bronze skin, her nipples sharp and erect, pointing at the ceiling.

His hands massaged around the base of her breasts, one for each hand, kneading the flesh. Renee's nipples felt strained and longed to be touched. His fingers pressed around her dark areolas moving closer. She gasped when his finger lightly brushed her left nipple. His fingers danced across her nipples, barely touching, teasing them. He resumed kneading, hands firm on her breasts. His thumbs rubbed her nipples and she moaned. Her clit felt full, swollen, and she imagined what a man's hard-on must feel like.

Keith massaged down to her stomach, noticing the faint definition of the abdominal muscles as his hands worked the oil into her skin. He explored lower, to her pelvis, avoiding her pussy for now, to her thigh, kneading the muscles, fingers pressing deep into the tissue. He moved lower until he was massaging the bottom of her left foot. Renee closed her eyes relishing the feel of his fingers on the soles of her feet. He moved over and massaged her right foot, her ankle, her calf, her lower thigh, her upper thigh his hands dangerously close to her sex.

He oiled his hands once again and carefully massaged around her pussy. Renee had never felt so aroused - she wanted his hands rub her, fuck her to orgasm. She knew that the slightest touch in the right spot would crack the dam holding her orgasm back. He rubbed around her outer lips, down below her pussy and up above her clit, his fingers pushing her skin, making it rub, then pull back against her clit. Lightning flashed and the thunder crashed, closer now.

Keith lowered his face to her pussy and she could feel his hot breath on her skin. His hands continued to massage around her wet slit, his finger parting her labia and she felt his soft breath on her genitals. She lifted her hips to meet his mouth but his face moved away, his hands still massaging. She was ready, ready for her orgasm to split open and spill from her, waiting for his touch or his kiss or his lick to release her.

Instead, he sat back and rolled her over onto her stomach. Renee groaned in frustration of gratification delayed and felt the cold oil drizzle on her back. Keith straddled her body, lightly sitting on her ass. She could feel his balls resting on her buttocks and felt his cock was hard again. She squirmed beneath him and felt his stiff rod slide along her crack. She squirmed again, hoping to entice him with her ass but he sat up, lifting his genitals off her.

Strong hands rubbed her neck and back, kneading the muscles until the tension in them melted away. Fingers pressed along her spine, running up and down her back, until they stopped on her lower back, working the muscles there. She felt her hips relax and sink into the bed, the urgency of her orgasm melting away. His hand rubbed down the back of one thigh and up the other.

She heard him dispense more oil and the next instant felt his hands squeezing her buttocks. Keith massaged every inch of her exposed ass and down between her cheeks. His hand moved between her legs, massaging the sensitive skin between her vagina and anus, causing her orgasm to flare up again, hot and urgent. Two fingers moved lower, slick with oil, and entered her pussy. His hand moved slowly, massaging her from the inside as she rocked her hips. He continued stroking and she felt his thumb press against her anus.

Renee moaned with pleasure this time, feeling his thumb rub around and across her bunghole. She lifted her hips in response, his thumb pressing firmly, meeting resistance, until, little by little, it slid in. Keith shifted his position and with his free hand pulled her hips back toward him. She got up onto her hands and knees as his hand continued its slow movements, and each time his hand moved into her she pushed back, driving his thumb deeper. Her moaning was deep and primal.

She felt his fingers and thumb slip out and the thick head of his cock press against the opening of her pussy, sliding in. Keith slowly pushed in, her vagina stretching around his member. He gently pushed her head down onto the bed so her ass was sticking up and Renee felt his thumb slip into her ass again. Each time he withdrew his cock his thumb pressed deeper; each time his thumb pulled out his hips thrust forward.

Renee felt her senses slip away as lightning crashed frequently and she couldn't tell the difference between thunder shaking the house or her own body shaking in pleasure. She concentrated on Keith pumping her pussy and working her ass, dimly aware of the sounds coming from her mouth. He pulled out, stood at the foot of the bed and pulled her to him.

He rolled her onto her back, lifted her legs and placed her feet on each side of his face, her hips hanging over the edge. He slid into her, deep, and began thrusting quickly. He held her thighs firmly as his meat pounded her and she felt an intense sensation as his cock rubbed against the roof of her pussy. A flash of lightning filled the room and thunder roared.

She felt his cock hitting that magical spot again and again. Renee moaned louder with each thrust, feeling her self-control slip away with every stroke. Sweat glistened on their bodies as thunder roared in her ears and the earth shook. She screamed when her orgasm hit her like a huge wave, washing over her mind, wiping out all thoughts but the pleasure between her legs. The wave receded, he continued thrusting and she quickly came again. Her body was rocked by a third orgasm before Keith's body shook as he finally came, and he let go of her legs, slipping out of her.

She sat up quickly and brought his cock to her mouth, licking his cum greedily. She sucked him lovingly, her hand gently squeezing his balls, desperate to get every drop of his cream. Her tongue bathed the head until he pulled her off and pushed her back onto the bed.

He knelt on the floor between her legs and gently lapped their combined juices from her pussy. She propped herself up on her elbow to watch as he ate her, draping one leg over his shoulder, the heel of her foot pressing against the back of his head, urging him on. He sucked on her clit and an electric current surged through her. His tongue flicked across her clit again and again until she came.

She pulled his head away from her crotch and whispered, "Thank you."

"No. Thank you," he said, crawling into bed next to her.

She lay with her head on his chest, her hand absently playing with his semi-hard cock, his hand stroking her hair. Rain drummed steadily against the roof - the storm outside had moved on, the lightning distant and the thunder receding. She continued fondling him and after a few minutes saw that he was getting harder. She searched the bed, found the massage oil and applied some liberally to her hand. She laid her head on his lower stomach and stroked his cock, watching as it grew to its full hardness, inches from her face. Her hand pumped up and down, occasionally twisting on his shaft, eliciting soft moans from Keith. Renee felt his hands on her head, urging it downward. She shook her head and continued jacking him off, staring intently at the tip.

Clear liquid seeped out, her hand moved faster and the only sound in the room was the wet noise of her lubricated hand pumping his cock quickly. Keith panted, and his hands urged her head down again. Once more, she shook him off, wanting to watch as he came again. Her hand twisted and stroked, twisted and stroked until he cried out as cum shot from his cock. Quickly she aimed it at her face, her hand still pumping, fascinated as some cum landed on her cheek before she aimed the rest in her mouth. When he was finished, she licked his rod, cleaning it before lapping his cream from her hand. She cleaned the last bit of cum from her cheek with her finger and stuck it in her mouth.

Renee climbed up next to him and saw he was drifting off to sleep. She got up to turn out the lights and noticed the video camera in the corner. I'd forgotten all about it, she thought.An Oscar winning performance, if I do say so myself. She blew a kiss into the lens before turning off the camera and the lights, made her way to the bed and curled up against Keith.I can't wait to watch it.