Muse Meets Her Friend

Story Info
They finally meet but he has a surprise for her.
2.8k words
3.21
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second submission here. I'm still learning and really appreciate any and all feedback. This is actually a story I wrote for someone I met online. She suggests the basic plot and I try to bring her fantasy to life for her. I hope you enjoy it as well.

They met online. She answered an add he placed looking for a muse. They have been communicating for several weeks by email and now she has finally agreed to meet him for a drink. Just one drink and then she is going to meet some friends.

She told him in her very first email that she would probably never meet him but he has worn her resistance down. And to be honest, she's a little curious about the man that is responsible for giving her so much pleasure.

She pulls up and parks in front of the bar. It's a small out of the way place where she is not likely to see anyone she knows. She checks her face in the rear view mirror. Maybe some deep red lipstick. He'll like that. As she exits her car, she straightens her skirt. The parking lot is crushed stone that is not very easy to walk on with her four inch heels.

She's a little nervous as she enters. Scaning the room for her friend, she sees that there are just a few people in the place. He is sitting near the back at a small table.

He rises from his chair as she approaches. He a big man. Six feet tall and built like a football player. With a big smile he greets her opening his arms. "Give us a hug." His large arms envelop her small frame. Like hugging a big teddy bear.

"What will you have," he asks as he signals for the waitress.

"Grey Goose and soda" she replies.

"Bring my beautiful friend here A Grey Goose and soda and a pack of Parlaments please and I'll have another Newcastle," he tells the waitress and she heads off back to the bar.

"I don't smoke anymore. I told you that."

He just smiles and says, "ok".

They small talk and one drink turns into three. She looks down at the pack of cigarettes on the table. Maybe just one. She opens the pack and pulls one of the cigarettes out. It feels familiar between her fingers. Realizing that she doesn't have a lighter or matches she turns toward him.

Just then she hears the familiar click of an old zippo lighter and sees the warm orange glow of the flame. She raises the cigarette to her lips and places the tip into the flame. She draws the thick smoke into her mouth and inhales deeply. The smoke fills her chest and then she blows a thin stream into the air. "I thought you didn't smoke," she says to him.

"I don't," he replies.

"Then why do you carry a lighter?" she asks.

"For women who do." She takes another long draw and inhales deeply. The smoke in her lungs feels familiar. Like an old friend that she has not realized she missed until now. She looks at her friend and sees him watching her intently. He had told her that that was one of his fetishes. She smiles at him knowingly and takes another long draw.

Three drinks have now turned into five and four cigarettes. He leans in close to her and whispers in her ear, "I think you are ready."

"Ready for what," she asks.

He turns toward the bar and motions to two young men. They begin to walk toward the table. He turns to her and says, "These are two of my friends. The blonde is Dave and the brown hair gentleman is Joe." They approach her and each politely offer her their hand.

She looks at the two young men standing before her. She had noticed them both when they came in. Both were tall and lean. Probably early twenties. She could feel her pussy moisten as she stared. "My two young friends here are going to take you out back into the parking lot and fuck you."

"They are what!?!?"

"You heard me. They are going to fuck you."

"Oh my god! I don't believe this." "And what are you going to do?"

"Watch, of course."

She looks at him to see if he is joking. His look assures her he is not. She looks at the two young men. Her pussy is very wet now. A smile comes across her face. He does have a way with her. Her heart begins to pound in her chest with excitement. "Ok, let's do this." she says as she rises from her seat. The four of them walk through a short hallway and out the back door.

As they move through the parked cars toward the back of the lot, she sees a picnic table in a clearing under a huge oak tree. She reaches over and grasps the crotch of each of the guys walking beside her. Both seem to be well equipped. This is going to be fun.

He hands her a rubber band. "Pull your hair back. I don't want to miss a moment of this." She pulls her reddish brown hair back into a pony tail.

As they reach the picnic table, she grabs Dave's hand and turns him towards her and pushes him back against the end. "You first blondie," she says with a rye smile. Unbuttoning her blouse, she removes it and her bra and let's them fall to the ground. She moves in close to him and looks into his pale blue eyes. Both her hands are rubbing and squeezing his crotch.

As she kneels down, she lifts the front of his shirt. His abs are prominent and his waist is tight. She loosens his belt and pants and pulls them down leaving his boxers in place. She rubs her face against his crotch and traces the long thick outline of his cock as it hangs down toward his leg. She glances up at Dave and sees him staring at her intently. She does so love an audience when she is about to suck a cock.

She smiles at Dave as she slowly pulls his boxers down. She notices his blonde pubic hair is not as thick as she expected. His large thick shaft hangs free in front of her. He is circumcised and a large pink mushroom shaped head protrudes from the end.

She takes the head into her mouth. Dave moans with pleasure. Butterflies and adrenaline corse through her as she tastes and feels the strange cock in her mouth. It's been a long time since she has tasted another man's prick. She feels her juices oozing from her pussy and down between her legs.

She takes more of the gorgeous rod into her mouth. Her tongue swirls around the head and she begins to feel it thicken. She loves to feel a man's prick become hard in her mouth. She pulls her head back and let's him slide out. She licks the head and up the shaft. Taking him in her right hand, she lifts his tool and traces her tongue up and back down the under side. Then grasping it at the base she returns his semi-hard member to her mouth and slowly begins to work it in and out as she slides her hand along its length.

She can feel his pulse as his cock throbs and expands with each heart beat. Her pace quickens a bit as she drops her left hand between her legs and rubs her clit. In no time her excitement peaks and she is gripped by her first orgasm. Her legs shake and she grabs Dave's leg to steady herself. She does not miss a stroke on Dave's cock however.

Her head bobs back and forth and her hand strokes in a twisting motion, much to Dave's approval. As he nears his peak his breath quickens and he begins to moan softly. She redoubles the intensity driving him over the edge. His hips buck and she holds tightly so as not to spill any of his thick cum. He delivers stream after stream of his essence and she greedily swallows every drop.

Spent, Dave withdraws his cock and steps aside as Joe moves into position for his turn. She looks over at her friend who is sitting close by in a chair he has pulled up. "What do you think so far," she asks him.

"I think you are one incredibly hot slut and we have just gotten started." She turns to Joe and begins to remove his pants just as she did Dave.

As she pulls his boxers down while looking into his dark green eyes, his prick springs from his underwear and stands erect bumping her cheek. "No!" She exclaims as she slaps his cock away from her face. Joe jumps and tries to pull his pants up. "Wait, wait, wait. I didn't mean it like that. Come back here. I just meant you can't already be hard. That's part of what I enjoy about having a man in my mouth."

Her friend begins to laugh uncontrollably, as she gently pulls Joe back into place before her. She pulls his pants back down and then his boxers. His now flaccid member hangs before her. He is even larger than Dave was. His pubic area is clean shaven probably adding to the impressiveness of his circumcised tool.

She takes Joe's dick into her mouth and gives it the same skillful treatment she gave Dave's. Joe is much more vocal though. "How do you like that big cock, slut? It's going to feel good in your pussy isn't it baby? Oh yeah, suck that cock bitch!"

Her friend can tell Joe's talking is having the desired affect on her. Her left hand is now back on her pussy frantically rubbing her clit. She lets out a loud moan as her legs began to shake again. This time she looses her balance and ends up on her ass on the ground. Joe and Dave both reach to help her to her feet.

As she stands, Dave moves behind her and pushes her over at the waist toward Joe. She spreads her legs and takes Joe back into her mouth. Lifting her skirt and pushing her underwear aside, Dave holds his already revived member and begins to rub the tip along her pussy lips. Her wetness is abundant as is her approval of Dave's actions. Her ass moves up and down slightly mimicking his movements. Moaning loudly, she quickens the pace on Joe's cock.

Pushing firmly, Dave buries his manhood deep in one motion. She stops mid stroke on Joe and groans, "Oh fuck!" The fine mixture of pleasure and pain courses through her. She forgets herself and is motionless as she takes in the sensations she is experiencing. The fullness of having a large cock deep in her pussy and a mouthful of a still larger cock is more than she has ever felt.

Dave begins to fuck her slowly. The pure depravity of the situation adds to the physical stimulation she is receiving and another orgasm pours forth to overcome her. She can feel her juices pouring down her legs as Dave's cock plunges in and out of her. Her moan is almost a closed mouth scream as she tries to keep sucking Joe's cock. Her nipples feel as though they might burst they are so swollen and painful. She squeezes each one and a strong sensation flashes through her.

Her persistence with Joe pays off as well as his cock begins to throb in her mouth. Jets of his cum stream down her throat. Again she doesn't spill a drop of the sticky thick liquid. Joe's cuming along with Dave's increase rythum drives her over the edge yet again and she crys out, "Ooooooooh fffffuuuuuck! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Joe moves to the side and she braces herself against the table where he had been standing. Dave's onslaught intensifies. Her whole body is jolted with every thrust. He reaches up and grabs her pony tail and pulls her head back hard. She screams, "Yes, yes, yes, yes" with every stroke.

"Fuck me! Oh yes fuck me!" Her body is again gripped by another orgasm. She shakes and looses strength in her arms. Falling into the table she lays there as Dave moves with her and continues. Suddenly, with one final deep stroke, Dave begins to cum. He grunts as if in pain as he pumps stream after stream of cum deep into her.

She can feel his cock throb and the warm fluid gush inside her. The sensation pushes her into another climax. Her pussy grips his prick as if milking it. Exhausted, he withdraws and cum flows down her legs. She reaches under and rubs her pussy and clit. Her full bush of cunt hair is soaked with her juices and Dave's cum. Dipping some of the cream from her pussy, she places her fingers in her mouth and sucks them clean.

Joe steps to her and pulls her up straight and then backs her into the table. She sits on the edge, raises her legs and wraps them around his waist. Joe reaches down and rips her underwear off of her with one strong tug. He rubs his large member in the mess that is her pussy hair. Then he rubs it up and down her lips. The ample lubrication covers the head and he pushes it inside.

Joe is larger still than Dave and again her pussy stretches to accomidate his girth. "Oh fuck," she moans and reaches down to his hip to try and stop him from impaling her. "Easy big boy," she says as she tries to relax. Joe slowly slides his rod in and out in small increments. "Oh shit that feels good," she tells him as she now pulls at his ass to have him give her more.

He strokes deep and she gives a muffled yelp. He has hit bottom and she is not sure if she likes it or not. Again and again he drives his cock deep, each time hitting her cervix. It feels so incredible for her to feel so full. As he increases his rythum, she feels another orgasm welling up from within her. She reaches between her legs and slaps her clit hard several times. That finishes her off and she lays back on the table while her whole body trembles.

Just as her orgasm subsides, she becomes aware of her friend beside her. He reaches down and rubs her left nipple in a circular motion. Pressing her hard bud over and then grasping it between his finger and thumb. He pinches it hard and twists it a little. A shock of pain and pleasure shoots through her.

He bends and takes the nipple in his mouth. It feels good along with Joe's big cock pounding away at her cunt. He sucks hard and gently bites her. Another shock bolts through her. "Mmmmmmm, doesn't that feel good baby?"

"Yes," is all she can muster to say.

"You must get that nipple pierced," he says and returns to his seat.

Beads of sweat begin to run down Joe's chest and stomach. She pulls at her breasts and pinches her nipples. Another orgasm envelops her as Joe pounds away. She has never been fucked like this before. She wonders if she will be able to walk in the morning. Joe's strokes become longer and harder. She can feel his cock swelling as his peak nears. He begins to grunt with each stroke.

She holds the end of the table to steady herself against him. She stares at his face as he begins cumming. He looks almost in pain as her grunts over and over. She feels his hot seed pulsing into her, splashing against her cervix. The intensity pushes her over the edge once again and she arches her back involuntarily and releases a primal moan as her pussy squeezes every drop of cum from Joe's dick.

Their orgasms lift and they are motionless. Joe looks at her and says, "You are one hot as fuck woman!" He pulls his half hard prick from her pussy and cum streams out and down to her ass. He moves away and gathers himself to leave. She realizes that Dave is already gone.

She likes the feeling as she realizes she has been used. Just a hot piece of fuck meat. She is such a slut and she loves it. Her friend steps to her and helps her up. He hands her her shirt and bra and she puts them on. They walk toward the bar. "I had better clean up before I go home." she says to him.

"Don't wash your pussy." He tells her. "Save that treat for hubby."

"Oh, he will be cleaning up this mess tonight. You can bet on it!" she says as she heads to the restroom.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
1 star...

Nothing to it... Hated it. She is just a pathetic slut who needs sex as a crutch, something to make herself feel better about her sad life. This has nothing redeeming.

SharedSigneSharedSigneover 7 years ago
lol look at how many stories kimi wrote

S/he must be the expert? NOT! S/he learned her writing advice from reading the silly comments of other hot wife detractors on this site. If you listen to amateurs like kimi you will never be more than an amateur yourself. Be brave! Write from the heart. Proof read and revise at least five times before submitting. Break all the silly rules found on writing web sites regarding point of view and what voice to use. Experiment with different points of view and different voices and see which you like best. When you switch from his point of view to her point of view, you are using a narrative voice by the way, unusual but not awful to read unless one's head has been pre-filled with stupid amateur advice. Amateur advisors consider narrative advice bad but it can't have been that terrible in this case because your story was hot and fun and that's really all that matters in this category. Other more so-called "correct" authors are posting stories full of hate, rage, revenge and violence against women. It doesn't matter what voice those are written in either; they will always be bad and make me feel awful if I make the mistake of reading them. I gave your story five stars and hope to see lots more of the same from you. The best way to learn how to write is to write! Oh and another tip. You can go into your profile/options and turn off anonymous feedback. This will prevent the anonymous haters from posting on your future stories. IHIH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopefully good practice, if nothing else.

First, if you have the courage to participate in an open forum you have to have the wisdom to expect and ignore stupidity, including mine. This is the ultimate tribunal, where there is only the power to persuade and illuminate. That you allow anonymous comments gives you more credibility than any of the experienced authors who hide from words that have only the power that the listener gives them. In this day of hacking and ID theft there are plenty of reasons not to submit Anything that could be traced back to you, or used to illicit your password style, a registered email address, or any other type of personal data. You the author can only judge the words anyway, since you can't know who really is behind a screen name. So in a way the words themselves are their own validation, or embarrassment. I can see registering an ID for those who want to engage in dialogue, or who are actually fishing for something more! Some of us want to tell you what we think and move on. And why not? Anonymity is just as valid a choice as notoriety.

As for this story, it really made no sense, other than stroking an appetite for explicit casual animal sex. I mean, the poor girl could have been the victim of some sick fuck who likes to go around arranging the spread of STD's, or HIV. Or filming and black mailing her. Whatever, it just seemed like really stupid behavior for the woman, and really selfish behavior for the men. And I'm not sure what to think about anyone who thinks such behavior is erotic or entertaining to read about, or write about. Hopefully in your case it was just a writing exercise, practice. It was dreadful to read.

And thank you for letting me participate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New Author. Give Him Some Slack!

I gave you five stars.

The prior comment about a cuckold disclaimer is on point. "Loving Wives" readers have become primarily a collection of strangely puritanical misogynists who want graphic and kinky sex, but only "successfully" for the male, and for any woman who has extramarital sex, death after a lifetime of torture.

Good: story flowed well. The hook at the end of her having a husband was clever, but as you saw the Burn The Bitch crowd now wants her death as well as yours, after several years of torture for you both. Go ahead and feel free to delete their comments--you may give them something to do in their mommies' basements.

Sex was hot.

I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but this is LITerotica, and so some errors really distract from the flow of the story. As I read, I had to stop to wonder what was a "whiskey smile", and how could she have some kind of a whiskey smile. Did her face become contorted, as from having swallowed an unexpected straight shot of 100 proof whiskey, when she thought it was a liqueur? Then I realized you meant a "wry" smile. As you can observe from my discussion, the use of the incorrect word totally stopped my following your train of thought. I have long since given up on the "illiterate" writers here who can't distinguish between " its" and "it's"; "to", "too" and "two"; "there", "their" and "they're"; as well as the inabilty to distinguish between using "who" or "whom" and "that".

But the use of a word such as "rye" for "rye" is going to significantly distract a reader who knows English usage. This type of error is not going to be picked up by most computer spell-checker programs, nor will voice recognition software necessarily pick up the issue. The story has to be reviewed, either by another pair of eyes, or your after putting the story away for a day or so.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Not my cup of tea

but reasonably well written.

It disturbs me that there are so many people coming to a website that contains stories of an explicit, sexual nature and then start to rant about the fact that the stories they find are, indeed, sexually explicit, and begin fulminating as if they were Carrie Nation in a bar https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/00/134100-004-EF8E0845.jpg

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
A Studio Session A shy wife allows a photo shoot to get out of hand...in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
I was a Slut But not a bitch.in Loving Wives
Just Having More Fun 3rd Time sharing my husband and his Friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories