Muses Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki gets introduced to her bunkie.
4.3k words
4.67
17.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Ch.2: Prison Days

"You didn't put it in the mail yet did you?" Nikki asked staring angrily at me from beneath the satin covers. "I told you to do one tiny fucking thing, fold a piece of paper twice, stuff it in an envelope with my name on it and run it across the street and put it in a metal box so I'll get it next week. Shit you go do that right now."

"But the mail doesn't go out until the morning anyway. Right now or nine in the morning is exactly th-"

"Right now." There really is no debating a figment of your imagination. At least this time I was smart enough not to try. I walked away from the computer where she and Karen are blissfully trapped. If the two of them could chase me beyond the limits of my monitor and the occasional in head appearance I don't think I'd be able to keep from going insane. I ended up talking various business with my father for thirty minutes before I came back and when I did get back I had three pissed of ladies staring at me.

"So are we ready to give him something to write about?" The new addition to the somewhat similar black women lying in bed was a leggy Asian with short cut black hair. Her smallish tits were only covered by a fishnet top and a plain thong tried did more to display her plump cunt lips than to cover them. "I think he's been good enough that he deserves a bit of a break no?"

Karen and Nikki looked at each other for a moment then to the Asian girl who'd just appeared. "Who's she?"

It's kinda weird. I mean you would think that all of my imaginary friends would be acquainted with each other. I mean I know I've been told better and that the reality is that they are actually rather well segregated. For example my spoiled elf warrior Llycinth remains in the fantasy zone. He's met most of the good characters who live there so he knows Gayle the son of Dracula and the Jayde Knight but he's never met Karen because they don't hang out in the same stories, ever.

Kelly is the new girl. She's based on a girl of the same name that I met on the internet. I doubt that her story is true, at all, because it's just too fantastic to be true. I mean she claims that her owner was a military man serving in one of those Asian countries, he married her to bring her to Canada where he kept her as a sex slave from her age nineteen and now that she's twenty five she's too old. He's going back to get her eighteen year old sister and she's going to come to America to become a porn star. Seriously I couldn't have made up a character like that.

"She's Kelly, you'll meet her soon enough Karen." I answered.

"Oh don't try to pretend like we aren't stuck in your head even when you walk away from the fucking computer. You got drunk and passed out over the computer last night. You didn't even put the letter in the mailbox until this morning!" Nikki screamed nearly leaping out of the bed.

"I didn't have any stamps in the house, my stamps were in my wallet and my wallet was in my car." I responded trying to drown out that angry glare of hers.

"And you couldn't be bothered to walk across your lawn to get them? You're fucking serious?" Nikki wasn't even looking at me any more, she couldn't stomach looking at me.

"Are you going to help me or not?" I asked more than slightly frustrated with my creation. "I need a bit of help and if you aren't going to help then you can just get the fuck out."

"Fine I'll help you. I agreed to help you out earlier and I'm not you. I don't go back on my word once I've made it. So what are you working on?"

"Well I've got a lot of projects but I think the one where you would be able to help the most is Prison Bitch. I've already got the first chapter of it up on Lit, it's called Diddle the Prison Bird and it was you masturbating and then getting caught by one of the prison guards. From there you just get black mailed."

"Why am I blackmailed for fingering myself?"

"Cus you get thrown in solitary if you're caught masturbating in jail. I mean that's what you told me in one of your letters." I responded.

"Okay, not a lot of people are going to believe that. I mean it's true but it doesn't really sound realistic you know? But who cares once you get past that what happens to me."

"Well you get fucked. The officer you catches you takes advantage of you and you enjoy it." Nikki slipped out from under the covers and walked out of the Karen's room and into her jail cell.

The cell was smaller than Karen's room. It was only slightly larger than the bathroom. It consisted of a steel framed bunk bed with pathetically thin mattresses and even flimsier pillows tossed on them. A dirty sink with a bar of soap, a paper cup and two toothbrushes sat directly over a steel toilet presumably sharing a drain. The door was larger than your normal door and made of solid steel. A big black 'F' was stenciled on the door on both sides beneath the tiny window that could only be opened from the outside thanks to a tiny latch. Even if you could open it from the outside it was too far from the handle to do any good and it was barely wide enough for a child's arm, Nikki couldn't even humor the idea of squeezing through it to escape. I could see outside the cell several officers were milling about, most armed with a shotgun and a handgun. The shotguns were probably beanbag but I couldn't tell for sure. They definitely didn't have the orange tips that would identify them as pellet guns.

"Okay what are you having trouble with?" Nikki asked. She was pulling her orange jumpsuit back on and sitting down on the lower bunk. Her hair which had been permed just a minute ago was now flat and dull just falling around her head and her smile was gone. "I like it better when you write stories about me, you know not in jail."

"It's a coping mechanism. Besides with you and Karen I almost always write things that at least could be happening." I responded.

"Okay fine. Well how you said you needed a lesbian story. How bout one of the other girls in the prison gets jealous because I'm getting preferential treatment and decides to put me in my place." Nikki asked. She was staring at her feet, I could tell she really didn't want to be involved with this particular story.

"Preferential? Come on, you're not that smart. But I like the idea." I said looking around the room and trying to think up another prisoner.

"How bout you use that porn chick you like so much. Uh, Mika Tan." On cue the Pacific Island beauty walked into the cell. Her jump suit wasn't frumpy like Nikki's. It didn't even really look that much like Nikki's which came all the way up to her throat and only barely revealed the white shirt she was wearing beneath it. Mika's was wearing a custom suit that lifted her magnificent breasts up and was cut nearly to her navel. It must have been made of spandex. It was so tight you could see the outline of her hungry swollen pussy lips. She wasn't wearing jail issued flip flops either, she was wearing gaudy porn star open toed platform stilettos. Her toe nails were crimson French Tips. "Wow I'm not usually anywhere near that detailed." Nikki teased as she hopped off her bed and looked over the statuesque Asian. "I don't think her tits are really quite that big but it's your imagination so whatever. And not every woman has a delicious J-Lo booty. I mean I do." Nikki made a point of turning and touching her toes so her five star ass was just begging me to reach out and spank it. "Most Asian girls have those little pancake buts."

"Mika has a great ass. I don't know what they bred that girl with but she's pretty much perfect" I responded perving over my own mental image.

"That name won't do though. I mean you don't want to write this a celebrity story so you should come up with a new name for her. I got it. We'll use your usual method of changing names. It'll be something similar enough to her real name that anybody paying attention would know who you were talking about but enough different that you don't risk any lawsuits or anything. How bout we call her Michelle Tanner, and Mickie for short. Mickie Tanner." As she spoke the name tag stitched over Mika's breast came into focus with her new name, "Tanner, Michelle" stitched onto it. Beneath it was sequence of numbers but I still couldn't make them out. They didn't really matter anyway other than the way they were slightly stretched over her cleavage.

"Okay but why is she in jail? She doesn't really look like she could beat you up either." Mika was frozen in place, she wasn't even breathing not that she really needed to. "Damn it."

"Oh don't worry about her she'll dance and whatever you want once you get to that point. She knows that I'm fucking around with Officer Garcia and she could go and tell the warden on me. I'd end up in solitary for a month, Garcia would be punished as well but he'd get me first, if not him some of his friends. Security guards are like any other group of guys with guns. Cops, Marines, prison guards, they all think of each other as family. If anything I did cost Garcia his job. Let's put this way m'love, as bad as my life is now I'd be wishing for it inside a week." I shuddered slightly at the thought. For a while Nikki had been on suicide watch. It's hard for me to imagine her life being worse and her surviving. "Relax. I'm not going to do anything to hurt Garcia. I'm going to do everything that I can to protect him and keep him out of trouble because I don't want him and his friends coming after me." She offered a weak smile.

"Well that's actually pretty good. Means we've got the motivation already worked out and now it's down to the nitty gritty. I mean I'm working on this contest on Literotica called the Survivor Contest and I really want to place. So I need to squeeze a couple lesbian encounters out of you ladies." It's a fact. Lesbians bore me to tears, I'm not sure if it means I'm a little gay but porn isn't porn until there is dick involved. I'm pretty sure I'm not gay because another one of my trouble spots when I'm writing is that I have a hard time writing gay erotica.

A voice with an English accent suddenly spoke. "We'll just have to work on that won't we mate?" My attention was pulled to the corner of the cell were a blonde man with his hair up in short spikes was lighting a cigarette. He was wearing a blue police uniform, the short sleeved light blue shirt displayed his toned arms. Black slacks a size too small clung to his butt where my eyes remained for longer than was comfortable. "I mean I can always pull you over for a routine traffic spot." He grinned at me. He has an incredible smile, something in his hollowed cheeks twists just right and like only two men in existence he can hold my attention. "I hear it's not gay if I force you." His grin grew a little wider.

"Later!" I hiss trying to shoo him out of the room. He'll ruin my focus and I'm already having a hard enough time writing.

"Is that?" Nikki asked staring at the man who'd appeared in her cell.

"Yes it's exactly who you think it is."

"You know he doesn't really have a British accent right?"

"He wouldn't be as sexy without it."

"Yes. Yes I would. You know what makes me sexier though?" He opened the door to his cell and grabbed a black leather trench and pulled it one with an overly dramatic twirl. "Puttin' this on." He looked right into my eyes. "You know what I find works well with slayers? Killing them."

"Okay okay. Get out can't you see I'm working here?" I ask with a warning glare.

"Oh alright. But only because you asked so nicely." He snidely responds and walks out of the cell and across Karen's room where she's still lying beneath the sheets. Her reddish hair was fanned around her head like a fiery halo and she was fast asleep. She didn't even notice the vampire as he stalked across her room and threw open the closet which for no reason I can discern leads onto a street with a several small fires scattered along it's length. The blonde has barely taken two steps when a man leaps from the shadows at him. A single smooth motion draws a wooden spike from the leather jacket and stabs it into the attacker who explodes. The flesh goes first turning to dust. The skeleton remains a second longer but it too turns to dust before the closet doors swing shut and I return my attention to Nikki and Michelle alone in their cell.

"Sorry about that Nikki."

"Karen was right! You do have a man crush! You want to be Marstered! Spiked even! I don't suppose there are any Angels within temptation?" Nikki saucily teased smiling up at me.

"Wow. That was clever." Is my dry response to her tirade. "Okay well lets see if we can get some action here. Something stroke worthy. I want hard cocks and wet twats when they get to the sex. So we need something steamy."

"Well do you want her to make me beg? Or should I play along. Say she threatens to tell if I don't make her feel desired?"

"Can I get a little input here?" Michelle asked coming to life. She smiles beautifully at me then looks to Nikki. "I think if we make me a kinda hardcore lesbian I might start by going down on her. It's been a long time since I've had a woman too. And once I'm finished warming her up. . .well you know how your Minx can be in bed." Her painted red smile grew considerably.

"Well actually I-" An angry glare from Nikki cut that thought short. She was going out of her way to help me and she really didn't have to. It was best if I just backed off that particular subject. "Let's see it in motion."

"I thought you'd never let us start." Michelle said as she stared at her victim. When she slid into character it was amazing. She didn't even look like the same woman. Michelle still had Mika's killer body but her muscles were just a little more defined. Her hair didn't glow anymore either. The ever present smile was turned into a sneer. "So Nikki. I know you're fucking around with Garcia." She had a fucking New York accent.

"Whoa. Whoa. Cut that right the fuck out. No funny voices." I protest preparing to erase the paragraph. I won't though. I can't. It might not make the final cut but it still exists somewhere, to go backwards screws with the rhythm.

"Sorry." She looks up at me with a smile then returns to character. "I know you're fucking Garcia. That's why you've been getting good food and extra envelopes and shit isn't it?" Nikki stared at her own feet for a second blushing hotly. There was no way she could deny that she'd been with the officer a number of times. She was pulled aside for disciplinary action almost every day. "Isn't it!"

Nikki looked at her then the floor biting down on her bottom lip. She was hesitating and for a minute I wasn't sure if she was going to be able to continue. After all my writer's block effects my character's ability to speak just as much as anything else. "Yes it's true. What do you want?" I was relieved that she'd found her tongue.

"It's like this bitch. You do exactly what I say. I mean every fucking thing. I tell you to bark and I expect you to bark and not a thing happens. You can go on being his fuck doll as long as you want. I'm not really interested in his dick anyway. I'm more interested in eating your peach." Nikki blanched. She'd been with a woman before. This wouldn't be her first time, or her second. It would be the first time she'd been sober though when she let a woman between her legs. "Strip." Nikki stared up at her blankly. "Get naked. Goddamn clothes on the goddamn floor right goddamn now. Don't make my repeat myself."

Nikki hesitated but got to her feet. She kicked off her flip flops and placed her bare feet on the cold concrete her eyes glued submissively to Michelle's painted toes. She un did the buttons her jump suit on after the other, then lowered the zipper. Inch after delicious inch of her mocha hued flesh was revealed as she lowered the zipper. It ended just beneath her naval and then she shrugged it off. The material was heavy enough that once it was freed of her shoulders it just fell to the floor leaving her in a plain white bra and panties combo. "That to. I want you fucking naked. It's not like I haven't seen your tits before, all soaped up in the shower. Same thing with your twat." The undergarments suddenly became bubbles. Nikki brushed them away and gave me an exasperated look.

"Sorry she gave me a visual. You now how this works." I apologize and quickly return to typing.

"Now I want you to lay back, spread your legs open and keep your eyes on me. I don't want you imagining your boyfriend, or Garcia or your Dad." Michelle sneered as she walked closer. "Yeah I know you want to taste your Dad's pork. Its ok I'd probably let him chow down on my poontang if he was here too. But when you cum. I want you to have my face burned into your mind. You won't ever let a man touch you again after I'm through with you." Michelle boasted and walked, well stepped is more accurate, across the cell and sank to her knees between Nikki's thighs.

Nikki's normally cinnamon hued flesh blushed the first time Michelle's tongue made contact. It was like a shock of electricity had been fired into her spine. Her entire body went stiff as a clawing at the mattress. It only took a few moments for the sheets to be torn away from the mattress and Nikki's moans would have woke the dead. If the other women locked in their cells weren't deaf they'd hear and have something to say in the morning. That was the last thing on her mind though.

The only thing that she was thinking about was Michelle's tongue in her twat. That strong pink muscle was wriggling around inside her coaxing her clit out of its hiding place so she could wrap her lips around it tugging slightly. Her tongue wandered lower between Nikki's thighs. "No don't!" She gasped but it was too late. Either that or Michelle didn't really care what Nikki wanted. Nikki could only try to keep her body under control when Michelle ran her tongue around Nikki's asshole. Two fingers started working their way into Nikki's twat. The first try barely got the first digits into her but a second stretched the underused hole just a bit. A third try and her body finally stretched enough to accept the fingers pushing into her. More pressing was the tongue trying to push for entrance into her sphincter. Nikki wriggled but she kept from clenching her thighs no matter how strong the urge became. Even when her toes curled she didn't let her thighs clench down. Her teeth grit together as her orgasm washed over her.

"That's it you little slut. Did you cum with my tongue in your ass?" Michelle teased. She knew the answer to her question already. She'd felt Nikki's body jolt but she wanted to hear it. Michelle wanted to hear Nikki admit that a woman had made her cum.

Nikki fought down the blush that had her entire body hinting at red. "I came. You made me cum."

"That's right. I made you cum." Michelle repeated. She bit down on Nikki's thigh then stood up. The Asian prison hottie unzipped her mattress and pulled out a crudely fashioned phallus. It was at least three different colors that I could see, it was apparently made of bars of soap squished and carved together into a dildo. Some of them were blue, others green, some were white. There were even a few that had glistening speckles of. . .I dunno cleaning crystals, in them. "Can I get back to work here, I'm kinda horny." Michelle asked as I stumbled around for the appropriate words to describe the makeshift sex toy.

"Yes, get back to work. The fact that it's multicolored will do." I concede and retreat back to finish working on the scene.

Michelle unzipped her spandex jumpsuit and peeled it away from her body kicking off her heels in the process. "Here, you take this and you make me cum Nikki." Michelle handed Nikki the dildo. She pushed Nikki off the bed so she could get on her place, on all fours. Her beautiful face was pressed down against the mattress while her ass was thrust up into the air. "What the fuck are you waiting for Nikki get to work."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers
12