Muses Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obviously starting to get to Karen. I could tell because she was starting to figit with herself. Rubbing her feet together or clenching her jaw. The familiar scent of aroused woman started to fill the room and finally one hand glided into her panties to start playing with herself. "Sorry it's just I'm getting so fucking horny."

"Well hurry up and tell me the rest of the idea."

"Basically it's all of us girls sitting around like this and we take turns telling about the most embarrassing thing we've ever let a man do to us. I'll go first and I'll talk about how you used to make me drink piss and vodka even in public. That you'd go the bathroom and piss in my drinks and only you and I knew. It was how I let you know that I really did love you that much. I would do anything for you." She smiled.

"I know you would have. I love you to." I mutter. I was smiling though.

"See and you just have to go into a little detail, not a lot. Because we'd be story hopping. We'd start off with that and then we'd just jump over to Kelly and she could talk about how her uncle made her eat out her sister for gas money. And Nikki could talk about how she'd once had to blow a bunch of guys to pay back her first boyfriend's debts, you know the one who ended up in jail. The father of her first child. Since they are really really short scenes you can do a bunch and just get to the wanking material." Karen said. "And something."

She was starting to lose her focus. I don't know where she go this dildo from, or even where the idea for such a monstrosity came from but she had a three pronged dildo. It looked like a big rubber sai with the longest prong working the insides of her pussy. It was rotating, or twisting, or something inside her. I could hear the gears humming as it did whatever it did. The second prong was jammed into her ass and it was doing the same thing. I could even tell on that small hole it was twisting. The final rested just against her clit. It sounded like she was still trying to say something but I couldn't understand her any more. She was too busy holding onto the handle of that thing and working it. She had arranged herself so her head was face down in the pillows biting down to keep from squealing too loud and her ass was pointed up into the air. Karen's eyes were closed but her mouth was open. "Get me something to fuck. Anything to fuck." She growled. "I need to cum on a real flesh and blood cock. No pussy licking, no dildos. I need a cock inside me. Now."

"Later. Right now m'love I want to go home. Part of why you've been keeping me company so much is because I don't have the internet at the office to keep me busy. I promise I'll get you some cock as soon as I get home.

As soon as I got home I set up my laptop and Karen was there waiting for me. "So it's cock you want. Anything in particular Karen?" I'm not normally particularly generous with her or any of my characters. In fact I've put them all through hell and back but I have to be honest. Especially Karen. She's been a regular trooper for my twisted desires. The other part is that most of what she wants I've never been able to accomplish for her. She's been begging me for years that we should do a story. That we should do a romance and I just can't figure it out for the life of me. I've tried but it never moves. I think it's my fault. Anyway this is one time that I'm more than willing to indulge her, she deserves something for all she's done.

"Just give me something!" Karen growls. Her fingers are back between her legs. Three of them jammed into her sopping slot noisily. I could hear them squishing around in her cunt. It was almost as loud as her whimpers and moans.

I know I shouldn't spoil them but I felt like this might be an appropriate time to just go a head and spoil her a bit. The door opened and a man climbed over the orgy in the hallway and stepped right into the room. The man was built like a rock. Broad shoulders, thick muscles, dark skin, and a tribal tattoo on his left bicep. He wore a pair of black spandex with a blue bull raising one eye brow emblazoned across his ass. Calf high black boots polished to a shine finished the package. "Does anybody in here have any pie?" He canted his head slightly and raised his eyebrow.

"He'll do." Karen said. Based on how enthusiastically she leapt off the bed and ran over to the man, we'll call him John, he was obviously more than just okay. It's been a while since I've seen that kind of energy from her. She almost tackled him, slamming him against the door shutting it. Karen fell to her knees. She had her fingers hooked into the waistband of his pants and then slid them down his muscled thighs. "He's perfect."

"Of course I am darling. Go on, taste the strudel." Karen smiled up at the handsome Samoan and then at his cock. He was well endowed but not the freakish cocks you see in a lot of porn stories my own included. He was just under eight inches long and just thick enough that she couldn't use just one hand to hold him. He shaved so Karen went straight for his scrotum slurping them into her mouth and working them with her tongue. John was definitely enjoying himself it was obvious from the way he clutched her shoulders. This was about Karen's pleasure though and she was loving it. She loved he way that he tasted. The blend of sweat and masculinity had her greedy holes drooling. Karen wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock, just the tip and slurped loudly on it. She loves the power she gets from sucking a man's cock. It gets her off to know that she's the reason that two hundred and sixty five pounds spread over a six foot five frame can barely stand. It gets her off to know that her mouth is the reason his legs are quivering beneath her.

"I think it's time I got a taste of that pie." He pushed her back just slightly and then wrapped his arms around her middle. John lifted her like he was about to give her a power bomb flipping her up so her legs were around his shoulders and her snatch was pressed against his face. Then he twisted so she was pinned against the wall and he made the entire thing look easy. He bit down on her panties twisting them out of his way and started eating her pussy. Karen couldn't even think straight with his twat twisting tongue tangling her insides. It wasn't just the way he was working his tongue that had Karen literally climbing the walls. She also had a thing about being picked up. Something about a man being able to just lift her up and do whatever he wanted with her made her juices flow.

"I want your cock in me. Fuck me." John spread her legs sliding her down until his elbows hooked her knees and then lowered her down until his cock was pushed against her hot slit. Karen reached down and guided him into her slit rolling her hips against him. It was easy for the muscular man to keep her pinned against the wall and fuck her. Each time he slammed his hips into Karen she gasped like he was forcing the air out of her body. I could hear his hips slapping against hers. Her nails were digging into his shoulders leaving little red half moons behind. John would certainly remember that he'd been fucked when he got into the shower next. The fresh wounds would burn as soon as he got soap in them but at the moment he didn't even feel them. "Harder." Karen whispered. John bounced her up and down on his cock fully impaling her on each stroke. Her breasts heaved up and down until she leaned against him rubbing her nipples against his chest. "Oh God, yeah! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking me! Your big dick feels so good in my tight little pussy! I'm gonna come on your cock. You're gonna make me come!" I didn't think it was possible but John started fucking her harder then. I've never seen anybody fuck that hard. For a second I swore John was going to put her through the wall. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" Karen scrambled to keep her grip on John dragging her nails across his shoulders. Her entire body was rocking and then slowly she went limp.

"Don't quit on me now honey." Without pulling his cock out of her hole John walked her over to the bed and put her on her back. He crossed her ankles holding them both in one hand and continued to fuck her. For five minutes he pounded away inside her. "Where do you want it?"

Karen looked up at me and smiled. One great thing about her is that if you give her something you want she'll do her best to keep you happy. This was her giving me a treat. "Come on my tits!" Karen scooped her tits together making a target for John to shoot. He pulled out and sprayed her tits with his cum. The white cum was an amazing contrast to her honey colored skin. "Oh my God thank you." She pulled her breast up to her mouth and licked the cum from her tits. "Oh you can go now gorgeous. I already got to smell what your cock was cookin' and it was delicious."

John smiled and walked out of the room picking up his spandex on the way out. The orgy outside was over at that point so the girls were dressed again and ready to come back into the room to sit on the bed. "Okay so what have we got so far? Sorry I got distracted when Karen took a break to get fucked."

"It was an amazing fuck." Karen replied still breathless from her orgasm. A few gobs of cum still clung to her rack.

"He looked delicious. I hope he comes by the jail sometime soon." Nikki purred. She walked into the room and immediately gave Karen a deep kiss then leaned down to get a taste of the cum from her chest. "He tastes good too."

"The only way he's going to be coming do your jail is if you start a women's football team. Now focus I think everybody has had their orgasm. You sluts should be able to think straight for at least five minutes and that's all I really need out of you is five minutes of your utmost attention and then you can get back to whatever you do when I'm not paying attention to you! What have we got?"

"Well you can stop dropping hints as to who John is. Anybody who hasn't figured out who he is by now never will. I don't feel you need to give a complete rundown of everything he's accomplished. If you insist on trying to subtly tell the audience his identity without saying it outright you could at least get smart about it." Nikki said grabbing a pillow and tucking it beneath her chest. "Where did I leave my top anyway?"

"You didn't bring one Nikki. Just your panties and those you managed to keep track of." I shook my head and smirked.

"As if you've never just willed something into existence before. You were supposed to tell me it was right next to me and if it was a scorpion it would have stung me." Nikki replied.

"Oh. Sorry. Usually I'm pretty quick on these kinds of things." I'm smiling by this point though. "So do you girls need anything else from me? Or can I send you off to have your sexy slumber party?"

"I think we're okay for the minute." Karen answered. "You just wander on back behind the screen where it's safe from us ravenous sluts and we'll tell you a story. And if you're still upset about your business I promise to have mind blowing sex with whomever you want." She smiled blew a kiss and then looked to her friends.

12