Museum of Fine Arts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed Matthew to the ground. He laid flat and I landed on his chest. My dress was still somehow clinging to my body, around my waist. His pants were around his ankles.

I needed more.

I inched my way down and straddled his legs just below the knees. I kissed his hips down near the base of his shaft. I licked the side of his softer, recovering cock. I could taste the fresh mix of my pussy and his cum as I ran my tongue up towards his head. I wrapped my lips around his tip and sucked gently, feeling his dick perk up again. I gripped the thickest part with two fingers and stroked him as I continued to savor his meaty flesh. I sucked at a regular pace now matching each stroke with my hand. He seemed to enjoy the attention, demonstrated by the new hardness in his penis. I used my free hand to gently massage his balls. His scrotum was so soft between my fingers. I continued to suck and fondle him, soaking his engorged cock with the saliva in my mouth.

I was still drenched from being freshly fucked. I was horny still. I then realized I had a perfectly hard cock in my mouth that would serve me better in my pussy. I vaulted forward and straddled his hips. I lowered my gaping pussy down onto his thickened cock. I couldn't believe he was hard again. He was like a nineteen year old boy. Both hands on his pects, I started to ride him. His dick hit the perfect spot in this position. It felt so good to be in control. He's such an arrogant ass, he thinks he knows how to get me off. I'll show him how to make me cum. I jammed his dick repeatedly into my g-spot, quickly getting me close to climax again. I ground my clit into his pubic bone as I engulfed more of his cock deeper into my pussy. The look on his face assured me he was enjoying the show. I didn't care if he was still recovering from his last orgasm. I wanted another and his dick was going to give it to me. I rolled my hips back and forth, fucking him hard. He reached up and played with my dangling nipples, bouncing between my outstretched arms. Despite the fact we were in the coatroom, I didn't hold back any sounds. I was really enjoying fucking him right there on the carpet. The build was steady and the more I fucked him the closer I got. I started a strong, rolling orgasm. I stayed in this perfect rhythm keeping wave after wave of bouncy orgasms coming.

Buzzed from the drinks and spent from defiling Matthew, I slumped down onto his belly. His dick was still stiff inside of me, but my pussy was throbbing. I pulled myself up onto my elbows. My boobs dangled just above Matthew's chest. He looked down my neck and took a moment to stare at my tits. He rolled both of us over onto our sides. His cock slid out with a gush and I felt its sticky shaft rub against my leg. He kissed me again and pushed up onto his knees.

"Let's get out of here," he said.

He held his hand out and pulled me upright. I stood up and adjusted my clothing. Matthew was busy tucking his shirt back into his pants. I put my panties back on, followed by my shoes. As I bent over to buckle the straps I could feel him behind me again. He ran all five of his fingers up the back of my leg, starting at the top of my knee. His fingertips dug into my hamstring and up against my butt cheek. I turned around and he reached both arms behind me. He zipped up my dress blind, then squeezed me.

"I said, let's get out of here," he whispered in my ear, then gently licked the bottom of my earlobe.

We cracked open the door to the coat closet. The coast was clear and we walked quickly out the front of the museum, ditching the rest of the party.

12