Music Festival Playtime Ch. 06

Story Info
Miles confesses his fantasy to Rachael.
3k words
5
1.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra rode the high of her encounter with Tami as she danced to the music in the pool. The part of the pool they hung out in was barely above her knees, but it was cool and refreshing in the hot sun of the day. As she lost herself dancing for herself and vibing with her friends she pondered the dare that rested with her. She selfishly wanted to just fire a dare back at Tami to do more with her, but with how intense their encounter had been, she was sure something would come organically. She knew that that organic occurrence would be far more enjoyable.

So as she bounced to the music and shrugged off the eyes watching her, she plotted on who needed the dare the most. Well... the obvious one was Rachael, but that was hardly fair. She could make Rickett suffer, but she still wasn't sure how far she could push him. The dynamic with his wife was fun but unfamiliar territory for her. That she wanted to explore every inch of that territory, made it too tempting for extreme dares. Matt or Lance seemed like the best candidates as they probably held the most reservations.

Despite the coolness of the water, the heat was oppressive and Sandra's group ended up escaping to eat in the shade and mister fans. With that done, they promised to find each other at the festival. Tami and Sandra made there way back walking very close together. Nearly everyone was asleep when they returned and Sandra didn't want to be left holding the dare. Before taking a nap of her own, she quietly messaged a sleeping Lance.

"Your dare when you wake up is to pull aside the person besides your wife that you most want to do wild things with. Then confess exactly what some of those things are... in detail. You can tell them it's a dare if you need to." She left several devil emojis and wondered who he would be pulling aside. Everyone's eyes had wandered throughout the trip. Tami's crush confession had floored her and she hoped this confession would excite someone else.

--

Lance groaned as he read the text message after waking up and felt a mild panic set in. This was so very much out of his comfort zone and he wondered if Sandra had gotten it from Tami. He peered suspiciously at his sleeping wife who snuggled under the covers despite the relative heat of the RV. He hadn't noticed her climb into bed and wondered how their kiss had been. His wife hadn't come back distraught and needing comfort so maybe it wouldn't be as terrible. Had Tami talked about detailed things she wanted to do to Sandra? That... hell... how did he feel about that? How did he get himself into this crazy rollercoaster of emotion?

He slipped from the bed and from the RV to find Danni out front making a sandwich for herself and Miles. Miles fiddled with some segment of colorful cloth that appeared to have a hole. It took Lance a moment to note that Miles was mending it.

"Dude... are you sowing?" Lance asked a bit taken aback. Miles had huge hands and Lance wasn't even sure how he would hold a needle much less make quick work of the cloth. Miles smiled at the question and gestured for Lance to sit, before returning this concentration to the cloth. He sat and watched amazed as those fingers displayed their dexterity by repairing it in short order. Danni gave him a kiss as he finished and traded a sandwich for her skirt.

"He has such talented fingers," she cooed at her man. "Want me to get you one too? A sandwich that is." She winked. "You would look good in a skirt though." Even Miles rolled his eyes at that one as Lance groaned and waved off the offer.

"I want to get one of those donburis in the Mesa, but thank you. I just have one... thing to take care of first." He looked a bit nervously at Miles before looking back at Danni. Rachael wasn't here so it left Danni as the target of his confession.

"Umm... Do you think I could pull you aside for a bit?" he asked Danni with a bit of a blush creeping up into his face. Smiles lit up Danni and Mile's faces and if anything, the two settled more firmly into their chairs.

"Sooo... you get another dare and you come straight to me again... naughty boy," murmured Danni slipping right back into her role earlier. She giggled as Lance spluttered a bit in protest as his face grew redder.

"I loved your last dare," chimed in Miles. "No way am I missing this one. Besides, you painted my girl's tits right in front of me... think this dare is going to bother me?" He chuckled as Danni idly made a little circle with her finger nail on her cleavage. She nodded her agreement on Miles staying and Lance hung his head for a moment to gather himself.

"Fine fine fine. It is a dare to do something, not a dare to issue by the way." Lance stared before taking a deep breath. The other two leaned forward in their seats eagerly. "Danni... you are the person besides my wife I want to fuck the most on this trip." He took a shaky breath as he stared down at Danni's feet. He couldn't meet their eyes and he clutched his chair arms for support. "I... uhh... hah... ummm... I want to make out with you with you in my lap and then uhhh... fuck your tits before... before fucking hell... before fucking you doggystyle."

Lance realized he had started to sweat as he forced out the horribly embarrassing fantasy. It probably wasn't as many details as Sandra wanted, but that was all he could muster verbally with the two watching him. He waited, staring at the ground for them to react, but he was only greeted with the sound of their breathing. Slowly, he looked up to see the pair staring flushed at each other and smiling. They turned their attention to him.

"I could absolutely be persuaded to climb in your lap and do those things Lance," came Danni's sultry voice. "Are we doing it now?" Lance felt like he had been hit by a hammer. She... she was... HOLY FUCK NOW?! He looked to Miles with a bit of panic, and saw excitement in his friend's face. Those big hands almost shook with the excitement as he stood from his chair.

"Love to hear it Lance... Been waiting a long time for words like those. I can be the bad guy and clear out the RV. Danni is my girl so I get to be there, just so you know. Is Tami joining?" Miles asked in rapid succession as he moved to the RV door. Lance jumped up to stop him.

"NO! fuck... fuck... not right now. You are serious?! It was just to confess a fantasy. I, I don't know if that is okay. Tami is asleep, she hasn't seen the dare. It was just a fantasy confession. Fuck..." he was babbling as he felt his brain overheating from how well his fantasy had been received by the two. He started to get light headed before he felt Danni and Miles hands easing him into a chair. They were telling him to breath? Was he breathing too fast? He worked on calming down and their words started to make sense.

"We fucked that up," muttered Miles with a look full of concern. "I am so sorry Lance for that misread."

Danni took over, "Just relax sweetheart. We were just so flattered that we got carried away. It is okay. Nothing is going to happen until you and Tami want it to." She was rubbing his back, but was also doing her best to give him space.

As Lance refocused on them and gave them confirmation, he was okay, the two gave him a bit more space. They explained their lifestyle at a high level. He had guessed some of it and was loosely aware of the concept, but he was still floored by it all. He listened and was comforted by how matter of fact they were. He was honestly flattered that both of them liked him and had jumped on the chance to play with him. It wasn't just a way to get at Tami either. They both liked him AND Tami. They had a good talk and Lance let them know he had a lot to think about, but he would think about it. They were happy with that.

With that done, Lance had had a thought for his own dare. It wasn't original, but that wasn't his specialty. He followed the design expertly and often found ways to creatively apply it. He met Miles' eyes and asked, "Who do you fantasize the most about besides Danni?" The two shared a long look and then Miles grinned.

"We both know that answer," Miles said simply and Lance did know.

Lance made his dare. "Message her and tell her that. Tell her the one you get off the most to in raunchy detail." He watched as Miles suddenly became nervous and he knew it was a good one. Danni gasped and then let out a wicked cackle. She mentioned something about knowing just the one which made Miles grow more uncomfortable. The two waited for Miles to reject the dare, but he didn't. He squared his shoulders and slowly nodded his head before pulling out his phone.

"Fucking hell... she is going to have text evidence of this," he muttered. "No idea how Rickett is gonna take it." He wrote it anyway in a discord DM to her and Rickett as he expected it to be long. He wouldn't conceal something as charged as this was going to be from his friend. He had a sneaking suspicion that it would excite Rickett anyway. They had talked kinks dozens of times and Miles felt he had the tone just right on this fantasy even if he personally would find it a bit hotter to play up a few other kinks.

--

Hey Rachael. I have been dared to admit something to the person I fantasize about the most (Besides Danni). People will find a way to make a truth dare so much intimidating than a dare dare. FML

The hottest fantasy I have involves the four of us: You, Rickett, Danni, and me. We go out, have a nice dinner and some drinks. Get all loose and flirty, ya know? Then we take it back to our house and I talk you and Rickett into coming up to our bedroom. We kiss on each other and take it slow. Everyone getting a taste and everyone being touched. Eventually we work each other enough that we are ready to take that next... forbidden step. I whisper my plan in your ear and you agree.

All three of us lavish Rickett with attention. Get him real hot and bothered. Then you take over, having your man sit in that chair I have near the bed. You tell him to be a good boy and watch. We validate the fuck out of him, but he is going to watch me take you, his wife. I remember you telling me that you stroke him off while whispering naughty things like this. Danni is going to do that for him, but you are going to live it. Right there. Right in front of him. Don't worry, Danni knows what she is doing. Rickett is going to enjoy himself, but not as much as you are.

I am going to take you those 10 feet away and I am going to strip you down slowly. Hot devouring kisses on your lips and all over your body as each bit of clothing falls away. I am going to touch you just right, bring you fully alive by the time its my turn. Then you are going to strip me and when you pull down my underwear, you are going to do it on your knees. I want to see your face as my cock springs free right in front of you. I want Rickett to see the lust in your eyes. Then you are going to take it into your mouth.

I imagine your man is going to be struggling not to do something at this point. That is part of the fun. Sliding my big cock between your lips and having you submit to me on your knees. He might safe word, and I would accept that. But I wonder how close he would be to climax to the sound and sight of you gagging on me as you cupped my balls. Danni would be trying to steal attention just to see if she could, but I think slipping into your throat would have his eyes locked.

After your talented sucking, I would of course return the favor. Picking you up and tossing you on the bed before kneeling between your legs. I would show off how wet you were for me before pressing my mouth to your cunt. I hear Rickett has a very talented tongue and I look forward to pitting myself against him. I imagine I could have you writhing on the bed with your fingers buried in my hair before too long. Wouldn't it be fun if I got you to cry out my name in front of Rickett?

Then it would be time for the main event. I would pull you right to the edge of the bed so we could all watch. Line my cock up with your pretty pussy and tease you just a bit before slipping just the tip inside. I want to see that moment of another man taking you in all our faces. Watch you react to the incredible stretch as I slip bit by bit into you. Listen to your husband climaxing in his chair as he watches and Danni pushing him for more. My hands would be all over your body to distract and excite. Your thighs, breasts, hips, and even your throat. I imagine you climaxing as you feel me dig into areas never before explored inside you. My length forging a new path slowly to let that claiming fullness resonate in you. Its then that I start to really fuck you.

I like to think I could take you forever, melting your brain and chaining orgasms in your wicked sexy body. I like to think I could put you in different positions to show off and experience it all. Taking you from behind and holding your arms back as you stare at Rickett for instance. However, I KNOW that I am not going to last fucking you. That slow dominating and claiming fuck is going to rapidly devolve into a rut as you shatter my ability to think. I wouldn't pull out. Your legs up over my shoulders and your body pinned under me as I drove into you again and again. Our cries of pleasure mixing with Danni's and Rickett's until it is too much. That explosion of bliss as we climax together. Fuck, it would be wonderful.

Aftercare and reclaiming would of course take place afterwards. Everyone is validated until they can't take it anymore. Everyone ends the night closer and happier than they have been in a long time.

That is the fantasy. My dare is complete. I hope you enjoy my little story.

--

Miles' face was flushed and his cock strained at his shorts as he finished and hit send. Lance watched him with more than a little curiosity, but Danni's look was knowing and excited. They had talked about this approach to test interest. Rickett enjoyed erotic roleplay and they had written something together a while back.

Danni leaned forward and touched her man. "You need some help with... things?" she said with a smirk. He shook his head as he caressed the back of her arm. He told her he was going to let this one simmer and she let it go with a mild pout. "Two strike outs for poor Danni... maybe I should go smother Matt again." She disappeared into the RV and both of the men looked at each other in confusion.

"She smothered Matt? Is that why we got the picture of his shorts all messy?" asked Lance quietly. Miles shrugged and adjusted himself again. She had said that on purpose to keep his erection locked in as he imagined it. The two sat quietly for a while before Miles' phone buzzed. It was Rachael.

"Holy fuck Miles. You can't just drop something like that on a girl without warning. I had to walk back to my car and didn't get my last errand done."

Miles grinned, relief flooding over him that the message was the normal flustered Rachael. He had worried this might cause a problem even if that chance was on the lower side. He responded simply, "Did you like it?"

Her response was quick, "That is not the point. I have adulting to do and that is difficult while hot and bothered and thinking about your cock."

Miles laughed, imagining her sitting in the car... taking care of things. A message from Rickett popped up shortly later. "Sooo... we should probably add Danni to the chat so she doesn't have to climb into bed with me to read it. It is already a challenge to keep my head reading that without Danni rubbing up on me. Send help."

Miles laughed harder as Rachael supplied several suggestions on how to deal with Danni. He suspected that Danni had taken his phone as some of the replies were... stimulating. He got up, adjusting himself again, and went to save his friend from his horny wife.